Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Night

Jugger82

Singularity
Name- Nathan Stone
Age- 16
Image-
normal_img034.jpg
Other- Student. Failing grades horribly.

Name- Darian O'Brian
Age- 20
Image-
33.jpg
Other- Teacher

Name-Abigal Claudine
Age- 21
Image-
cleavage-012-big.jpg
Other- Teacher

Name-Natalie St. Croix
Age- 17
Image-
ailkg2c7f5.jpg
Other- Student, Failing Math
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was after school when most of the students had gone for the day that Natalie entered her teacher's classroom. She sighed softly, this had been coming for quite sometime. Her grades had been slipping in his class and it was too the point that she wouldn't pass unless they came to some sort of agreement. Unlike most of the other female students despite her good looks, she hadn't used them to pass her classes by seducing the teachers. The teen had been intent on passing them on her own, it just wasn't working so well. "You wanted to see me Mr. O'Brian?" she said as she approched his desk. Thankfully this private school had no uniform code so she was dressed in a tight fitting sweater and jeans. Quite lovely really it was just a shame she hadn't used those looks to her advantage until now.

Meanwhile on the other end of the school Ms. Claudine was awaiting a student of her own. He was failing her class horribly and had yet to approch her with an agreement. It meant she was going to have to take matters into her own hand. Undoing several buttons on her blouse so her impressive clevage could be seen she sat behind her desk and awaiting him her eyes focused on the clock above her classroom door. If he didn't come soon he was going to be in even more trouble then he was already.

Nathan sighed as classes on his side of the school ended for the day and now he could go home...if it wasn't for the fact he had to go see Ms. Claudine. He hated her class because it was so boring and he always dozed off in class. He slowly made way down the hall and saw Natalie walk by but said nothing to her. He was annoyed enough. He knocked on Ms. Claudine's door signalling he was there and walked in and closed the door behind him. He sat on a chair in front of her desk and looked at her, hiding the blush of seeing a massive cleavage in front of him.

Nathan- Y-Yes...?

"Mr. Stone. You're failing my class and you've yet to contact me about coming to some sort of arragement so we can get your grade up. I'm beginning to think you want to get kicked out of this school." she tapped her fingers on the polished surface of her desk impaitently. "I don't see why you're so reluctant most boys jump at the chance to get grade boosts in my class." she smiled softly. See this school was a special school students could boosts thier grades if they came to some sort of sexual agreement with thier teacher. All of the teachers here were attractive and all of them were more then willing to sleep with thier students.

Nathan blushed and looked away from her in embarrassment. She was flirting with him and wanted him to sleep with her just so he could get his grades up. Nathan felt it was too embarrassing to even talk about.

Nathan- Its because of this so many of the people here fail...they don't even try, they fail on purpose...I'm different because I try and fail the old natural way...

He looked at her.

Nathan- Just asking me to get a grade boost isn't exactly...all that comforting to me...you're a beautiful woman Ms. Claudine...but...I don't know if I should really stoop so low...

"Nonsense, I don't come to agreement with those that fail on purpose. I'm not as bad as the others." she smiled softly. "Nathan. Just consider it. An attractive older woman teaching you all about sex and making you feel amazing and as a plus you get a passing grade in my class." she raised her hand and undid several more buttons on her blouse the shirt gaping and falling open exposing her black lace bra, her nipples straining against the fabric.

Nathan- !!

His eyes went wide at this. He had forgotten about the blush coming upon him, nor did he notice the boner showing easily in his pants at the view.

Nathan- M-Ms. Claudine...I...I don't know...

He gulped as he could see her nipples through the fabric. He couldn't stop staring.

"Hmmm you like them don't you?" she purred softly as she stood up from behind her desk and walked towards him. "Why don't you touch them? Hmmm?" she ran her fingers down his chest and rubed his erection gently while gripping his hand with her free one and lifting it up to one of those heavy swells. "We don't have to do anything tonight if you don't wish it. Just a taste and you can tell me tomorrow. How does that sound?"

Nathan- !...So soft...

He didn't hear what she said. He was too shocked by the fact she gripped his cock and put his hand upon her huge, soft breast. He blushed madly at the physical feeling she was giving him.

Nathan- M-Ms. Claudine...

He wanted to object but something was making him want it. He didn't know what, but his cock just got harder at her touch to it.

"See it's not so bad." she grinned softly as she looked at the young teen. Releasing the hand she had been using keep his on her breast allowing him freedom to squeeze and explore the soft flesh. All the while her free hand moved down to his jeans as she unzipped the fly and freed his erection to the cool classroom air. "Do you want me to take care of that for you before you go?" she questioned teasingly one hand gripping the base and running upwards along the throbbing flesh stroking him slowly.

Nathan looked down blushing as he saw her rubbing his cock. He gulped and looked at her and noticed he still had his hand on her breast by his own will. He looked away in thought before turning to her.

Nathan- A-Alright...have it your way Ms. C-Claudine....Do what you want...

"Ah but what do you want?" she asked softly ceasing her teasing and stepping back her full chest out of his reach. "I'll not just do as I please, I want you to enjoy it too." Abigal didn't want him to feel like she was forcing him to everything she wanted. This was for him as well, he deserved to have a taste of all the other students got on more then one occasion.

Nathan stood up and walked over to her. He put his hand back onto her soft breast and looked at her.

Nathan- I want it...I want to feel what its like to...have sex with a mature woman...make me into a man Ms. Claudine.

He smiled at her as he began to bounced her breast around a bit.

Back
Top Bottom