Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Slave

Jackie couldn't help but smile at how well this was working out so far for her. "Aww that's too bad, you seem like you do pretty good." She glanced down at the shotgun resting on the ground, using her foot she inched it further away, made her feel more comfortable. She kept up with massage, slowly working her way from his shoulders towards his chest.

Nathan- Man girl....you really know how to work your hands...

He could feel his muscles relax as she massaged him. He hadn't felt this good in so long he couldn't remember how long its been. He noticed her moving downward more but didn't care.

Nathan- What was your name again girl...? You must work at some massage therapy place...I'll look you up whenever you need a few extra bucks haha...

Jackie giggled softly as she listened to him. "Well thank you, but I don't work anywhere like that. It's just a good skill I picked up. The name is Lisa though and yours?" Idly she dragged her nails back up his chest, her hands now working on his neck.

Nathan moaned. The tension in his neck was just leaving him instantly.

Nathan- Nathan Stone ma'am...PFC rank in the department...Though, I'm lucky to have gotten that...

His eyes closed as he relaxed to her massaging him, but he didn't sleep.

Nathan- No one just "picks up" a skill like that...you have some goddess fingers...

Jackie arched a brow some "Ahh Private First Class eh? Well hey that's still higher then private. And at least your in the job, I hear it's hard to get in." She giggled once more and she kept up the massage "Well thank you, but like I said I just picked up honestly. Do you get massages often?"

Nathan- No ma'am...I don't...I'm mighty thankful you're giving me one...but why?

He didn't resist as he questioned her because he felt he could just ooze into liquid he was so relaxed.

Nathan- O-Oh...and sorry...I shouldn't keep you here because of this...don't you have some keys to find for your friend...?

Jackie chewed her lip for a moment before shrugging lightly "Why not? Thank of it as payment for serving this city." she spoke with a smile. "Oh I'm sure she's fine, why worry about her?" she questioned as she lowered herself further down to nip lightly on his ear lobe.

Nathan opened his eyes slightly as she nibbled his ear.

Nathan- What...what are you doing...Lisa...?

It didn't feel like a bad thing, but it felt weird and awkward that she just started doing that out of the blue.

She smiled and kept the massage "Just thought maybe you'd like a massage with a happy ending?" she spoke in a teasing voice. Keeping herself lowered she kissed him lightly on the neck, brushing her lips softly against his skin.

Nathan's eyes went big at what she said and the blush came when she kissed up and down his neck.

Nathan- W-Why me...? You just...you just met me...Why would you...

He just shut up. He looked at her and pressed his lips against hers.

Back
Top Bottom