Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LittleRed's Rp Starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lustfull_Sin

Supernova
Well Hello there anyone. The reason for this page is to start an rp and what better way to start one, then by me making rp starters. Basically I choose a few pairing and made starters for them. If anyone wants to rp with me, just reply to which ever starter got you interested and either PM me or send me a link to a started thread alright. Be sure when you pm me, put the pairing in the subject box, so I know which one you choose alright. So let’s see how well this goes alright.

Update as of 3/21/15: It's been a really long time since I have updated. I'll try and get more ideas in here since most of these are old, but still pretty good in my eyes.

NOTE: Since I made the starter, your job is to make a reply to my starter and either send me a pm with said reply or link to the thread you have created with your reply. Some rp'ers have this thing of not being able to start rps, so I took the liberty of basically making starters in order to help out, okay.

NOTE 2: I have no problem when it comes to minor changes to my plots alright. Feel free to let me know before you reply to my starter alright. Feel free to use a different picture is you like or use a description instead

NOTE 3: Do not ask me to repost my starter alright. Your job is to make the thread with a reply to my starter understand. If you ask me to repost my starter or make a thread, note that I will boldy tell you that we cannot rp all because you cannot follow instructions. I'm not being mean, I just want to see how well people listen. You making the thread/pm with your reply is basically showing others that you have started this rp, but not really, get it? Thank you.

DevilxAngel (plot)

Three thousand years and the war between Satan and God is coming to an end. For millenia, angels and demons have been killed, fighting over something so petty, which of course that petty something is gaining dominance over the other, but now it has come to an end. To ensure such a peace pack, Lucifer has decided to marry off his son Damien to one of God's heavenly female angels. Of course no angelic female would dare touch a devil, but they have no choice in this matter. An angel was selected thanks to her knowledge, pride, honor and strength. She refuses, fights for her right, but her father cannot not look away from such an ordeal. In order for the peace pact to be official, she must be bedded and taken to live in Hell, though of course she will give Damian a run for his soul. The Devil finds this rather irritating and tells God that he isn't in the mood for such folly. If the angel doesn’t agree, then the long war shall continue on all because she refused to take on a large responsibility. Will she give in and be bedded and let happiness rain on her brethren, or will she refuse all because she wishes for her own happiness.

Ania paced around in her chamber, her heart beating quickly, her hands wet with sweat, her body tense for she was nervous. Today she was to meet her betrothed, the Devils son, Damian. She didn’t want to get married, let alone marry the son of the Devil. How did such a thing come to be? One minute she was studying about different human religious and language, the next, she was pulled to the side by her father and the terrible news was bestowed on her. She cried, she screamed, she wanted to curse, but knew she couldn’t do such a thing. Her dear Father explained the why and she couldn’t believe it. Yes, she was stronger than some of the other female angels, cunning and smart, but still, why her. She could only shake her head, knowing that what she was feeling was against the laws and rules of her dear Father. She straightened her shoulders, looked herself in the mirror and forced a fake smile on her face. She was to dress as lovely as she could and by her Father, she was lovely. Her chocolate brown hair was pulled up half way up to her head, twisted and pinned. Fresh lily’s and purple anemones. The rest of her hair was curled and let loose, stopping at the small of her back. She was 5’6, her legs nice and long, her body curved in all the right places. Her skin was pale cream, her eyes a pale lemon green, her breasts weren’t so big, nor small, the size being at merely 32C. Her lips a soft rosy color and so were her cheeks. She was wearing a loose white robe with a crimson red sash around her waist to keep the cloth closed. It was slightly opened from the top, her cleavage barely showing, though for her it didn’t mean anything sexual or sinful. Her feet were bare and her body was scented with a sweet lavender and fresh sage.
She stepped out of her chambers and headed over to the greeting chamber where her Father was. She walked down the long white corridor, passed a few statues as well as some of her brother and sister’s rooms and reached the Grand stair case. This was the moment in which her life was about to change and by her Father and in the name of Eve, she was going to do her best, whether it killed her or not. She headed down the steps, making no noise, reached the bottom and turned. The double white doors to the greeting room were opened, the room inside was big and spacious, pillars circled around the room, holding the ceiling up almost and there, sitting on a lush white sofa was her Father. “Greetings to you dear Father.”She said and bowed her head.

God could only smile and rise, extending his hand. “Greetings my daughter, please come and sit with me.”He said, his pale blue eyes fixed on her, his lips curved to a smile. Ania smiled and went to him, taking his hand and sat with him. “Today…you shall meet your betrothed. Damian…he is a good….man. He shall not harm you for I will see to it and lay out rules for when you marry.”

Ania could only smile weakly, not wanting to seem scared. Her Father was good and he wouldn’t purposely put his own child in danger.​

VampirexHuman
)(cheesiest one I have)(

A young girl has had it with her parents. The fighting, hitting, abuse and now divorce. She couldn't take it, and what better way to show her parents how much she was tired then by leaving them. She managed to gather a few things and sneak out through her window. The girl walked the streets, hiding from passing cars and passing cops and found herself walking on a very cold night. She stops and looks around, trying to find a place to crash and finds an abandoned house, which struck her odd, since she never saw the house there in the first place. Deciding to spend a few nights, she decides to trespass and slip in the home, seeing how old and decrypted it was. Before long the girl managed to find a decent looking room and fall asleep. Little did she know, someone dwelled in the house and he hated trespassers. Having no other choice, he decides to show her what happens when you trespass into someone’s home.

Lily Ambers was crouching in the corner of her room, hands to her ears, unable to muffle out the screams and curses her parents were laying on each other. She wasn’t crying, not one tear falling, she was pissed off herself. Lily looked up, catching herself in the mirrors reflection and saw how red her cheek was. Her father had slapped her nice and hard, accusing of her fucking someone while in the house, which was a total lie. He did and said it just cause he was drunk the poor bastard and he wanted to get her mom pissed off as well, which worked. Her mother started to yell, curse him out, tell him he was a no good son-of-a- bitch without a proper job. Her mother worked late nights till early morning at a hospital. Her dad..well…he was waiting to get a job, since he worked at construction, but right now, nothing was available, so all he did was spend the money at bars and strip joints. Divorce was the topic of this argument now and Lily had enough. As her parents argued in the kitchen, Lily started to pull out her backpack, emptying it out of her books and papers. She opened drawers, stuffing shirts and pants in, as well as new clean bras and underwear. Running away was always on her mind, but she never took the courage to do it, till now. She zipped up her backpack and tossed it on the bed. Lily looked at herself, her dirty blonde hair all disheveled, thanks to how many times she ran her fingers through it thanks to all the stress. It was short, stopping at her jaw and Lily brushed it out, not caring how much she was pulling her hair. She held it up and made it into a ponytail. Her sapphire blue eyes looked straight back at herself thanks to the mirror. She was sporting a tight black muscle shirt, her 34C breasts straining against the material. Her faded blue hip hugger jeans accommodated her hips well, her legs long, making her at barely 5’7. She was thin, not pencil thin, but she had muscle. Recently graduated from highschool, she had yet to be accepted to any college, but who cared now.

Lily didn’t wait for her parents to go to sleep. She grabbed her bag a sweater, opened her window and slipped out, her feet landing on the soft grass of her front yard. The night was cold, and so she zipped her sweater up and started to walk. She didn’t look back, didn’t want to, all she did was keep going to wherever she could go. Within thirty minutes, Lily was already walking along deserted home area, homes that were yet to be finished, some still under construction and others that were left abandoned. She sighed, her breathe coming out as white fog in the air, her skin getting cold even though she hugged her sweater tightly to her. She didn’t know where to go, hell she was tempted to break in one of the old house and sleep there, but she knew she would be caught. She stopped, ducking as a car, then another passed by. She couldn’t do this, hell, she didn’t know where to go. Lily sighed, biting her lip, then looked up, a house appearing out of no where. It wasn’t there before, though she felt that was a safe place. The house was big, stone almost, the fence high and black, the front yard looked uncared for. It was dark inside, no lights and Lily guessed it was abandoned. She hoped the fence, jumped down and ran across the yard till she got to a window. She prayed, hoped it would open and to her surprise, it did. The room was dark as she slipped in and closed the window, drawing the curtains back in place. No use turning a light on, so she felt around and what she assumed was a bed, settled herself down. “Just for the night…”she said and removed her shoes and sweater and slipped under the covers, which to her surprise smelled nice. She closed her eyes and started to drift into sleep, unaware of the dangers that were around her.

Highschool Girl x Stalker. (girl)

For two months now, Lily has had a crush on a popular cheerleader who caught her eye the moment she stepped on campus. Lily couldn't get her mind clear of the girl and slowly she was growing hard feelings. Little by little, Lily would leave letters and gifts anonimously. When she left a letter saying she wanted to meet afterschool, Lily still didn't put who it was from, but would reveal herself when her crush showed up...if she did. For Lily, she had been imagining the perfect relationship, she even had customed promise rings made for both of them. All day she thought about the girl of her dreams, but when she finally admits her feelings, her crush did the most horrid thing and that was blow her off and walk away. Lily thought it was joke and has now made it a mission to make this girl her's no matter what.

((will start out right when Lily is waiting under the bleachers, just to get it going))

Lily was standing under the bleachers, nervous as can be. She finally did it. She finally told her crush how much she felt about her and that she wanted to see her afterschool, here under the bleachers in the foot ball field. Lily didn't say who she was persay, but she hoped her crush would show up. Was it a good idea, she didn't know, but admitting to another girl, a girl who was popular, pretty and smart, that you liked her was rather weird, but Lily didn't care. Since the first day she saw her, Lily fell in love. Secretly she would put love letters and gifts inside her crush's locker, knowing she would like them, but Lily would never put who they were from. Now the time has come for her to reveal and admit her feelings once and for all. Maybe...maybe her crush would accept such feelings and agree to be her girlfriend, yes that's it. Lily could picture it now. Everynight, Lily would go over, help her crush with strudying, especially with english and then from there, they would make love till Lily had to leave and go back home. In the mornings, Lily would pick her love up from her home, maybe have early morning sex and then head for school. God it was perfect.

She checked her watch, seeing it was almost four. Lily was getting even more nervous. Would this work out. A cheerleader with a..well...proper term would be..nerd..but the actually term would be book worm. Lily had long black hair that reached the small of her back, her eyes were sea green and her breasts weren't small, a mere 36B and she was tall standing at 5'7. She had Olive tone skin that went well with her eyes and her lips were naturally pink. Lily was....okay looking, though no one ever made a move on her, since she wasn't interested in anyone except for her. She paced around, keeping calm, but stopped, turning her head and blushed when she saw her beloved walking across the football field and coming towards the bleachers. She hit behind a medal beam, her hand slipping inside her school sweat shirt and she felt the promise rings she had made. This was sure to be a luck day for her.

SingerxFan

A new hit sensation had been streaming the nation with his hit new songs, looks and voice.THough something is a little off.Truth be told this new singer is actually a vampire.For years he has been traveling the world, making screaming fan girls happy with his punk rock music, though he was beginning to get tired of it, all he wanted was just to be alone and maybe spend his time with someone.The someone was nothing more than a simple fan girl, that he simply choose out of the crowd, and decided, why not use her to lean on for a while.He decides to keep his secret for a bit, till someone shows up.A representative of his family, saying he is to return home and marry.The fan not knwoing what is going on, finally asks and learns the truth.She decides, why not stay with him, sleeping with a vampire would be pretty fun.

At 5’5, 120 pounds, 36C breasts and black hair that stopped just at the middle of her back, Emily was over joyed at the fact she was leaving tonight to go see her favorite singer, live at his home town in England. At twenty one, Emily didn’t have a lot of things going for her. She was on summer break from med school, her parents living happily in New Jersey and she was here in California. Her bags were packed, her friend outside waiting to drive her, since she was joining Emily for the trip. She grabbed her coat, keys and luggage and headed out of her apartment, locking everything up and headed down. Her friend, happy and waiting greeted her, helped stuffed the luggage in the small SUV and drove off to the airport. “I can’t believe we are doing this.”Emily said happily.
“Once in our life girl, one in our life and we deserve it.”Her friend said as she entered the freeway.
“Yeah, your right. Beside, its only for a week and will be back as if nothing had changed.” Emily smiled and watched as cars passed them or they passed cars. Thirty minutes later, they parked in a parking lot, took their bags and headed off to the airport. Tickets checked as well as luggage, they boarded and before they knew it, they were in the air.
When they arrived at England’s airport, Emily went to go get her baggage, only to stop, hearing screams. “What the-…”Their..being surrounded by fan girls and paparazzi was him. The man who would be singing tonight. He looked stressed, depressed, but that was celebrities for you. He glanced over to her and Emily could only blush and look away. The sounds were gone and Emily sighed as she saw her friend smile like a crack head. “lets go and get a taxi.” She said and both were out, hitching a ride and were standing infront of there small hotel. They checked in, settled and Emily could only relax.
“God..tomorrow is the big day. Can’t believe you got tickets for front row.” Emily said as she stripped off her sweater and shirt as well as pants and simply lied in bed with her bra and panties.
“Yeah, well it wasn’t easy alright.” Her friend said and smirked.
“You whore.”Emily chuckled and turned the lights off.
“Of course, how else would I get things.”Her friend laughed and turned her light off as well. Tomorrow, they would be up close to the stage, looking up at their favorite, sexy singer. Emily could imagine it already. Him reaching down, taking her by the hand and bringing her up to the stage. She was joining him to sing his latest song and Emily would be exstatic. Though it was only and dream and nothing more, though she wished it would come true. Guess she would wait till tomorrow​

PiratexPrincess(Duchess really)

The widowed Duchess of Herigebird has been in mourning for the past ten months now. Her husband died of a fatal heart attack, then again, the man was thirty years her senior, so it was bound to happen. Though he was sweet, not often really, but he sort of cared, in that maniacle sort of way. The Duck of Herigebird had his dark secrets and acts and he loved to get his wife involved. He was a man that threw rather dark parties, gathering his friends, wore masks and invited woman who were willing to display themselves in such tasteless acts. The Dutchess never approved. She hated it and if she didn't comply, then a good beating would convince her. She always thought such parties would never be known and to her relief they never were even after her husbands death. Now at the bright age of twenty-five, The Duchess of Herigebird was sailing the seas, having bought a home in France. The trip was long, though soothing and she needed all the time to herself. Though she didn't expect her three day journey to be interupted by pirates. The gastly, gruesome people who terrized the high seas. Attacking innocent merchants or families, robbings them of there wealth and then either left them to starve or simply kill them.

The pirate that boarded the merchant ship she was on was a strong, well built man. He was young looking at well, not even a growing beard on him. The Duchess was scared, and maybe fear made her stupid. She went up to the man, demanding he leave and to let her get on her way. Finding her interesting, the Pirate Lord, is what he titled himself, decides to take the Duchess and ransom her to whoever would be willing to take her back. She protest and fights, which only attracts the pirate even more to her. He takes her to his ship and leaves the merchant ship, telling the captain to relay a message to her family. The Pirate Lord sets sail, heading for a remote island only he knows about and keeps her till he get's his money from her.

The Duchess of Herigebird sighed as she leaned against the sturdy railing of the merchant ship, her hand settled against her cheek, her elbow proped on the wood. Eighteen months ago, her husband died from a heart attack. She wasn't sad, nor glad. She didn't know how to feel. She felt that the man deserved it, after all the years he forced her to do such tasteless acts, but then she told herself not to think in such a way. God would smite her if she thought about such harsh things. She shook her head, taking in a deep breathe, the smell of the ocean filling her lungs.Ten months she has been in mourning. She still continued to wear her black widow weeds, showing those around that she still mourned until the next five months will pass. From there, she would shed her widows weeds and dress into something more suitable, more extravagent. She bought a homein France and all her things were already at her new home. Her dresses, jewelery, books and what not. She was ready to start a new life, at her new home and hopefully with a new husband.

She smiled already thinking about the posibilities, but then her smile faded when the Captain of the ship yelled out pirates. Her body tensed, her heart beated quickly in her chest. She turned, looking at the other side, and yes, there, a pirate ship. She managed to see the black flag with that white skull painted on it. She rushed over to the other side of the ship, getting a better look. Surely they wouldn't attack. The captain yelled to get the white flag hoisted, but it didn't stop the pirates. They got closer and closer and within minutes they pulled next to the merchant ship, planks were thrown across and pirates boarded. The men were dirty, smelly and narty looking. Teeth missing or rotting, hair disheveled and unkept. The Captain pulled The Duchess behind him, his worker gathering around, only to be surrounded. Everyone went quite, except for the few laughs, chuckles and grunts. Foot steps were heard and the pirates dispersed from their group, letting a more younger, handsome and rather clean man approach.

The Duchess didn't know who he was or what he wanted, but she knew he wanted money, gold, anything worth value. Well she wasn't going to give it to him that's for sure. She lived all her years unable to wear her jewlery, asking permission from her husband. And now that she inherited her things, she wasn't going to give it up, not to this lowlife of a man who was a pirate.​

Futuristic Lover x Past Time Gentleman

24 year old, Captain Lucil Ermington of the 4th Space Battalion Brigade, Time Preservation and Historical Threat Prevention was on a mission. She was to hunt down and bring in a man named Ed Hustel, a notorious time jumper into custody. His crimes: Jumping to different periods of time and causing inexplicable occurrences that would cause a major change in history. He's jumped to five different years and thanks to Captain Lucil, she's managed to withheld any drastic changes caused by him. Now, its said that Ed has jumped to the year 1804 France, where Ed is determined to help Napoleon and his beginning stages of his reign of terror. It's up to Lucil to bring him down before Ed can make any contact with Napoleon and do it discreetly, but instead of being as discreet as she could be, she ends time jumping and falling inside a French Bookkeepers tub, where he was enjoying a good soak. Lucil has no choice, but to let this man in on what she was and where she was from and why she was here. The Bookkeeper never imagined himself in the presence of a fine woman, especially one from the future. He offers his services, no matter how many times Lucil refuses him, but the more they spend their time together, the more their feelings grow. Lucil can't afford herself to fall in love, because if she did, then that would mean leaving her job for him or having to stomp on not only his heart, but her's and return home, erasing his memories of her and of they have done together.

Captain Lucil did an about face, walking away from her superior, her face showing much determination. Ed Hustel, a notorious time jumper, has been discovered jumping to another year. 1804 France and Lucil wasn't to thrill about that year and place. That time setting was when Napoleon was beginning his reign, determined to take over any bit of land he could get his hands on. If Ed made any contact with Napoleon, history could be changed for the worse and Lucil did not want to think of what would happen thanks to Ed. Leaving her Chief's office, she walked down the hall, reaching the pod elevator and pushed the button for down. Lucil was to leave immidietly. Head over to Weapons and Recon and make sure she had everything she would need for this mission. Lucil hated traveling back to the early, early, early years of time. It made her feel very......young, especially around people who didn't know what a television was or what a laser blaster did. She would use her specially enhanced changed suit to dress her in the right attire. Every since the scientist of Quest Labs designed the suit, it has been a most helpful tool for all the 4th Brigade officers. Having to go about and stealing a piece of garment just to blend in was a pain, but the suit, with just a touch of a finger, could automatically change their attire to the setting around them. If they were among Vikings era, the officers would simply tap the colar of the suit and within seconds, they would be dressed like either the men or woman, depending on the status they were trying to go for. Chances were, Lucil was going to go for some sort of milk maid or something close so she wouldn't seem suspicious. Woman of high class weren't seen skulking about like thieves, but a milk maid skulking, it would be implied she was looking for a mere man to have a tryst with.

Stepping into the pod elevator, Lucil pushed the button for the 23rd level, the pod shooting up fast until it stopped and dinged its arrival. Stepping out, Lucil made quick pace to Weapons and Recon, entired the large gun mental colored room and smiled when she saw Tone. “Hey.Got everything ready?”

“You bet. You're suits been modified a bit, light weight and you can hide a few more weapons.”

“Nice.”She said, taking what looking a simply choker with a large jewel in the center. “Anything else?”

“Quests Lab has perfected a Mezzatron Gun. It small, but can be not deadly.”Tone laughed. “ All you do is aim this at somes head, shoot and they'll be phased for a good 15 minutes. That gives you enough time to give them a set of commands. They'll only have 15 minutes and once time runs out, they'll go back to normal and not remember a thing.”

“Neat.”Lucil took the small hand, feeling how light it was.

“Oh. One thing. Since there won't be a method of recharging electrically, you can leave it out in the sun to recharge.It won't work if you that well when the battery is on orange, to keep it to either yellow or green.”

“Got it, anything else?”

“Nope. Here's your usual fire arms. Laser rifle, Plasma handgun, Baton, throwing stars and knifes and your trusty curved blade.”Tone had everything layed out. “The portal will be open in a bit. Go get your suit on.”

Lucil nodded and headed for a door on the other side of the room.Stepping in, she stripped off her regular skirt and blouse uniform and placed the choker around her neck. Tapping the jewel twice, the gem glowed, and sudden, millions of threads began to seep from the choker, falling and wrapping around her body, until she was covered and the thread merged together and Lucil was in a white and black body suit that covered from head to toe. Satisfied, Lucil stepped out, seeing that room was a bit dim, but a large spark of light was coming from the corner. The portal was opened and Lucil neared, standing before it. Portals were opened so that when an officer emerged, they would be appear in an isolated place, away from others. The last thing they needed was for someone to think demons were appearing.

“Alright, Lucil. You have a month to return with Ed in your custody. When that month is up Napoleon would have commenced with his declaration and reign over countries. You need to get Ed before he persuades Napoleon to do anything that might cause a rift in history, understand. Chances are, Ed won't be able to get near Napoleon, not without having to make social calls and get up in society. During that time, you need to go up in ranks and get near Napoleon in some way in order to keep your eyes peeled for Ed, got it.”

Lucil nodded. “Understand. Captain Lucil of the 4th Brigade, ready to time jump.Count down begin in 10....9.....8....7....6....5.....4.....3.....2......1”Lucil ran forward and dived into the flashing portal, the opening sparking, then closed, the room falling into darkness. Lucil felt like she was floating, her body moving with the particles of time. The trip never took long and she never got nauseuas. In three seconds, she would appear in a forest for all she knew. In 3, 2, 1.

Lucil didn't appear in a forest or somewhere isolated. Instead, she ended up appearing inside a home, her body falling inside a tub filled with water. “Dammit...”She said, looking around. No one was around, so she must be safe. Hands reaching for the sides of the tub, she was about to get up, until she notices knees on either side of her body. Tensing, she slowly turned her head and body, looking behind and was staring at the face of a terrified young man. Lucil knew that this mission just became fucked in some way. Before the young could scream for him, Lucil slapped her hand over his mouth and pressed the muzzle of her Plasma gun to his temple. “Dont. Scream.”She said in fluent French, keeping focus on his eyes, which were a lovely color. “I'm not going to hurt you, okay. I'm a good person, not a demon or witch or anything you can think of.”She said, talking to him in a calm, soothing tone of voice. Lucil was fucked. If she couldn't be able to get this man to cooperate, she was going to see her mission as double fucked.

okay I will make the thread. But first I do have to say I'm not too good at posting. I can do a paragraph in the least though

Just do what you can that you think will please me. Chances are, as we continue to rp, you'll be getting better and better alright. That's how I was.

The Nymph Queen x The Dragon King.

The Nymphs of Helvita have been at odds with the Dragon dwellers or Mount Orcan. Thanks to an incident that happen a century ago, Sienna, the Nymph Queen has declared the Dragons as their number one enemy. No Nymph of any kind may be allowed to socialize, even pleasure the Dragons no matter if they were tempted or tortured. The Dragon King, (Name), never would have imagined that Sienna would react in such a manner, especially when it came to the incident that caused a rift in not only between them, but between their people as well. No one new the actual truth of what had happened, only Sienna and (Name).

One evening, while Sienna was out and about in the Ice Forest surrounding the castle of Helvita, she was attacked by fire demons. No creature ever dared to come near this forest, let alone trudge through the blizzard land that surrounded it. Beaten into unconsciousness, Sienna was taken, to a castle she did not know of. The only being that could save her, was none other than (Name). Weeks pass until finally the Nymphs decide to ask for aid from the Dragons and from (Name). The fire demons could have only come from a certain castle, located at the base of a volcanic mountain a few days away from Helvita. (Name) could only assume the king of that castle wanted one thing from Sienna and that was her blood. Her blood had an intricate ability. It can heal any deadly wound within seconds instead of having the wounded suffer days until their wound healed naturally. Though if, one sipped to much of her blood, they become addicted, their body and mind needing nothing more then the blood to sustain them now. Sienna was in danger of having either her blood drained completely from her body, or having to be held for the rest of her life, her blood drawn painfully from her body from time to time. With Sienna's life at stake, can (Name) make it in time and if so, would his arrival change the way Sienna saw him, or would she still see him as the bastard that slept with her sister.

No matter how many years passed by, Sienna could never shake away that awful memory from her mind. The evening that she caught her twin sister with him, her heart had been ripped out, stomped, then kicked without a care in the world. Sienna had been furious. No matter how hard he tried to explain, there was no excuse. How could he have mistaken her sister with Sienna. Yes they were alike in every way, from looks to almost acting the way, the only difference was that Sienna had a certain birth mark on her inner thigh. If he had truly loved her, he would have demand to see the mark, though chances were he saw it and didn't care at all. He was forced out of Helvita and thanks to him, no one from her castle was allowed to have any contact with the Dragons from Mount Orcan, no matter what. All the nymphs assumed that Sienna had been insulted or threaten by one of them and she let that lie stay so as to not reveal the real reason of keeping distance from them. As for her sister, Lulan, she was banished. A harsh thing to do, but Lulan had been the only person whom Sienna trusted. That was broken and there was no way to repair the shattered trust. Sienna did not care where Lulan went, so long as she was away from Helvita castle and away from the forest surrounding it.

Looking up at the gray clouded sky, Sienna sighed. Though it snowed on occasion, she wished it was right now. Seeing the snow flakes flutter about her body always soothed her. Walking between the blue tinted trees, Sienna's mind wondered, a dangerous thing that can happen. As the Queen of Helvita, she wasn't allowed to leave the castle walls for threat of danger. She broke that rule and was walking about the Ice Forest that surrounded her precious home. He...would always bring her here and made love to her in secrecy. He would promise her things, though she knew now they were nothing but a lie, a means to be able to get a good roll around with the Ice Nymph Queen of Helvita. Stopping, Sienna looked up to the sky once more. She was lonely. She was suppose to be married now, but she'd been holding that off. Nervous? Scared? She didn't know. Before she let her thoughts wonder about such a topic, a twig snapped near by. Snapping her head to that direction, Sienna's eyes changed color, her little fangs bared. Hissing, she called out. “Who is there?” She demanded, pulling out a small curved blade from her hip. “Show yourself.” Nothing. Her body tingling, she knew something wasn't right. Before she made a step, heavy, thick arms banded around her waist, pulling her backwards.

“Hehehe. Hmmm...The Ice Queen...out here. Tut, tut. Bad girl.” The male said, his breathe hot and rancid. His body was hot as well, too hot truth be told.

Struggling, she looked over her shoulder and her eyes widened. A large, red skinned brute of a demon with black eyes and long black horns was holding her. A fire demon. Struggling, she heard more laughing and Sienna turned her head, seeing two other fire demons appear.

“What do you want from me?” She demanded. Fire demons, well, demons of any kind were strong. Nymphs always had a hard time bring them down, so they relied of whit to do it.

“Our king would like to have you over Ice Queen. And he wishes for you to stay for a few days.”

“Tell him to go to hell.”She cursed and elbowed him hard, which only seemed to hurt her more.

The demon laughed. “Sorry deary. But orders are orders. And we were told not to let any drop of your...special blood to fall. So sad. I would have loved a taste.”

Tensing, Sienna looked at her captor. This wasn't good. If the King of these bastards wanted her for her blood, Sienna was a world of trouble. Struggling, she screamed for aid, but instead, was turned and backhanded hard by his heavy hand.She winced and struggled and once more was hit, this time harder. She winked in and out of conciousness, her mind commanding she stay awake, but when the third blow came, she couldn't keep herself awake and let darkness take over, her body going numb. How long would it take for her subjects to know she was gone? Not long she hoped, but then, hoping was something she stopped doing.

I have a few interesting ones, I haven't fully read into your pairings yet but I'm taking looks into them every now and then between my RL RP making and PMs (PMs aren't that heavy, so mih XDD)

Lustfull_Sin said:
PersephonexHades

What else needs to be said, I wanna do an rp with them two. I'll start if someone else wishes to do this with me.

You all know the story of Hades and Persephone right. She was picking flowers along with her nymph friends when Hades came up and snatched her. No one really knows what exactly went on down there, so lets make our own stroy, following along the legend of those two and see where it leads too.
Still interested in this one?

The Keeper x The Guardian

Ever since Yurin was appointed as the new Sacred Priestess of her village, she knew she would have to work twice as hard to either follow or surpass her mother. Things seemed rather at peace and easy as the years went by. Having been only 5 when appointed, she assumed everything would be too much to bear, but that wasn't the case. Now at the bright age of 23, Yurin thought she has done it all. Exorcise evil spirits, heal the dying, kill the undying, prevent a war, make a proper green tea, but the only thing she has never done was take in a holy object of untold power within her body for safe keeping. The object was found within an old statue of a priest. The holy object was none other than a small blue pearl, glowing with some sort of power. No one had been able to touch it, only Yurin and a select few other priests. There was only so much protection she could offer and since her village was rather small and well known, anyone could come in and claim it. The pearl practically drew anyone to it and Yurin was tasked to deliver the pearl to the Great Capital of Korin, where the Great Priestess who resided there can take care of it. The only problem was the Korin was at least a month or so away and Yurin couldn't risk going alone. In comes in a hired Guardian. A wolf that Yurin has never seen before. She was a bit wary, though was told not to fear the beast. His appearance screamed power and fear, something that she admired though would not bow down to. This was her journey, he was just tagging along for the trip. Yurin could handle herself, but since the pearl was of great value, extra protection was needed. Yurin wasn't sure how smoothly this trip was going to go, she just hoped her Guardian didn't get in her way or annoy.

((Bio and details on the Guardian can be of your choosing.))

Sweat slicked down her forehead and neck, her eyes closed as she concentrated all her energy and aura on the pearl before her. They named the pearl Bonshu Pearl, after the God of Calamity. She rather didn't like the name, but everyone seemed to think the pearl was bad luck. She would have named the little thing Bad luck Pearl, but everyone had thought that was both silly and childish. Now as Yurin kneeled before the great dragon guardian statue of their village, she could feel the power from within the pearl. It was drawing her own aura, as if observing it, but she needed to control it and take it within her. She was told that her mother had done something similar, though not with an object as powerful as this. Within the small shrine, the temperature seemed to rise, the pearl glowing every brighter. Extended her hands, she summoned the little pearl to her, beckoning it to join her body. As it rose from its little soft pillow, the pearl seemed to vibrate as it grew near her, her own body seeming to tremble with the intense power. Yurin was close to giving up, but she held strong. Just when the pearl made contact, or not really, it felt as if she was slammed by a thousand ton boulder against the chest. She gritted her teeth, keeping focus, her body heating up even more, almost as if she was drowning in a hot fever. It felt like she was burning from the inside out, her insides melting, her nerves splitting, her bones wanting to give in on themselves. Her mind blanked out, darkness consuming her mind and thoughts. It felt like days, lost in the darkness, but it was no more than hours.

Yurin opened her eyes, finding herself on the floor, sweat dampening her priestess’s garb. Her body was shaking and she found it hard to pick herself up. The door behind her slid open and footsteps were heard, a wrinkled face moving in front of her own. “Semda.” She said, her throat dry. “I-It’s…done. It’s inside me.” She said breathing heavily.

Semda, a priest of nearly the age of 90, smiled, smoothing a wrinkled hand along her head. “Good my child. You shall rest. We have found someone to guard you when you make your journey.”

“Guardian?”She asked, her eyes wanting to close.

“Yes. Now close your eyes and rest. I shall have someone take you to your home so you are cleaned and changed and that you may rest.”

Yurin didn’t like the idea of having someone tagging along to “guard” her on her journey. She was a Sacred Priest. Before she could even protest, Yurin closed her eyes and let numbness take hold of her.

Little Miss Innocent x Big Time Millionaire

Korin thought she had it all. A good job as a caterer, a great fiance' who was a lawyer, a lovely condo in Miami, but apparently, she didn't have it all or that good either. Her fiance' decided, why not have one last little swing before he was officially leg shackled and who better to fuck than, well...her best friend. After that incident and it was a big one, Korin was all over the news, along with her fiance'. The wedding was off and she needed to get away from the reporters and from her former life. A friend offered her vacation home on a small port island where no one would be able to find her. Only five homes were on that island and everyone there was very private. Her friend even insisted she go and take a deep in her neighbors pool. The owner was rarely ever there and he would never know. The lock on the pool door was broken, so she could let herself in, take a dip and leave. And the pool water was always warm. She agreed. The first thing she did, was take hold of her friends liquor, take the first bottle and drowned herself in it. With that, she drunkenly stumbled to her neighbors large home, let herself to the pool and removed her clothes, naked as ever, she took a dip, not realizing that the owner was home.....and ready to take a dip himself. Being caught, the owner offers a bargain. Since he knows who she is and if she wishes to stay hidden, she either agrees to be his little slave for the next two weeks and be safe from the tabloids or risk being exposed, adding this skinny-dipping adventure to the news as well. How bad could this be. Do a few chores right, it wasn't like he was going to ask for more or anything of the sort, right? Then again, the man that discovered her happens to be a multimillionaire who was both, owner, president and CEO of the top Electronics company known to man. Lucky her to be discovered by him.

Why her? What did she ever do to deserve this? All she ever wanted was a good husband, a happy family and live in a nice big house and have a dog or two....oh and a mini van to fit all the kids and take them to soccer practice. Her parents had been happy with each other until they both passed and Korin was left alone with no siblings. She had a great career, was a dedicated person and a fiance'-correction, ex-fiance' who said he was a dedicated person, but apparently bullshit ran deep. The son of a bitch had the nerve to get blown while driving and honestly, he deserved that sprained back and her so called, ex-best friend deserved that neck brace. Bastard also deserved that hard teeth marks around his dick. Rather sad that she didn't bit it off when they crashed. He was a top notched, well known lawyer, always getting people out of predicaments, winning cases. He was truly well known. Bastard has been on TV and in a movie or two. And she. Well, she was a top notch caterer herself. She had planned so many weddings and parties. The biggest had been one for Hugh Hefner. The man really liked his parties big. And now, here she was, stumbling down a dirt path, bottle of Crown Royal in one hand, the other out stretched, ready to steer herself away from whatever object laid in front of her. Her friend from the catering company she worked in suggested Korin go and use her vacation home in Canada, on a stretch of island in the middle of a river. She didn't want to, but with so many reporters asking for an interview about what happened and about what she was going to do, she needed to get away. A few weeks of being gone from the eyes of media vultures and she would return.

Her friend even suggested she go and use her neighbors large pool. Apparently the man was never home. He just bought the home and was never there, just maids that went in, cleaned and left. The pool water was always warm year round and even better, the door to the pool was broken. Oh huzzah. But one problem. Korin would never, well...had never did such a thing. She wasn't the adventurous type, never took risks. She ate her veggies and brushed her teeth and went to sleep on time and woke up early and was never late. But now, with this Crown Royal in her system, she had the nerves of fucking steel, like the Hulk almost and decided, what the fuck. She was also cursing more, like a sailor, cursing her ex-fiance and ex-best friend. Taking another swig from the Crown Royal, Korin almost lost her balance and laughed when she almost tripped. “Oh, oh, don't fall. “She snickered, then shushed herself, snickering even more. She continued on the path and looked up, seeing the large, multi-windowed cottage. And here she thought cottages were made of wood. Oh well, what did she know. Quietly as she tried to be but failed, she walked up the wooden porch stairs and reached for the glass, sliding door. She jiggled it a bit and smiled when it opened. She slipped in and closed it as lightly as she could. With it being dark outside and inside, Korin had a hard time locating a light switch, until she reached the far wall, skimmed her hands along it and scoffed when she saw those light switches that were lit when the lights were off. “Smart. Thank you Mr. Neighbor.”She whispered, flicking it on and illuminated the inside of the pool only. “Works for me.”She chuckled and walked over to a beach chair and set her bottle down on the floor. She fumbled in taking off her blue peasant top and jean shorts. She kicked off her sandals and removed her black laced bra and matching panties. Taking off her hair tie, she shook her hair out, black waves cascading down her back. Reaching for the bottle, she took a tiny swig, swallowed and set it down again.

Walking over to the pools edge, she dipped her foot and sighed at how luke warm it was. Perhaps the quick shock of cold would sober her up again.....or help in drown her. She didn't care at this point. Her whole life was ruined. Taking a breathe, she dove in, hands pointed outward and swam to the other side of the pool, popping her head out of the surface. She did a lap, back and forth, until she stopped and let herself float on her back. Her eyes were closed for a moment, her hands paddling gently to keep her afloat. This was nice and exactly what she needed. Good thing the owner was never here or else she would be able to come back again tomorrow.

Intimidating Dom x First Time Sub

There job was to please him and nothing else. To quench his hunger and complain not about it. Darius had a secret life that was kept in the dark. Being a man of business, such a thing needed to be kept away from the media, away from his friends and family, from the public it self. He asked for the most discreet subs, those that wished only to please and never cause harm or problems. He never stuck with the same sub for long. He intended to switch out every few months, see what was fresh, new, tasteful. He had only one request and that was for them to be male and nothing else. He wanted them young looking, but not really young themselves. Pale skin, light hair, a feminine figure almost. Eye color was not an issue and neither was height. They needed to be at a certain weight and body shape. He kept his subs in check, forcing them to eat specific kinds of foods and to engage in activities to keep them fit and to his liking. They were kept at his second estate where no one would see or hear about them. Darius wasn't one of your typical Dom where he did whatever he pleased with his subs. No. Instead, he asked them what would be appropriate for their person and what wouldn't be. He established a contract with them, following the terms and for both of them to agree. The contract was mostly for the sub to follow, mostly entailing discretion. When the contract is made and agreed upon, from there Darius would do whatever he liked so long as it followed the rules on the contract. When he calls for a new sub, one would be sent within a few days to his estate. On that day, Darius waits in his office, hearing the chime of the doorbell, announcing his new toy. He never wanted to know about their past, about why they were doing this sort of job. If wasn't in his nature to care. All he cared was to get his pleasure and that was it. Darius isn't one to fall in love or grow attached with someone and he never expected it to happen, but none the less, he seemed prepared for when that day came.

((this is a one shot RP. We shall agree on when the RP should finish or if either I or my partner wish to bring in more characters to keep it going alright. Warning: Guy x Guy, light-medium bondage, depending on what my partners asks for. I will not do anything that involves Scat. Depending on what my partners is looking for, I will decide and announce if I am comfortable or not with their requests.))

The last one had been enjoyable and honestly speaking, he was going to miss Blake. He was sweet and innocent eyed, though he already knew from the start that the young man had been doing this sort of business for a while now. He knew what to expect and knew what he wanted. The young man had enjoyed being whipped and denied pleasure. He had soon became a favorite, but already, there time together had come to an end and Darius had forced himself to remember his name, in case he wished for him to come back. He rarely ever wanted any of them to return. Once he was finished with them, he forgot about them, not bothering to remembering their name, their face, voice, everything. He's had so many, he couldn’t remember what his first sub looked like. Darius had used woman mostly, but it soon became rather boring and he switched to men. He found them to be more enjoyable for some reason and honestly, he wasn't going to question himself. Before the new month began, he called the usual establishment where he got his subs from and placed his order. He was favored, as always. He stuck with this secret business for some years now, ever since he received his first sub from them. For a man of 28, Darius wasn't ashamed of himself. He was a successful business man, earning peoples trust and friendship.

Darius ran D.B Electronics and Manufacturing. Already, he's established a way for small and large business to run using solar power energy, helping them save even more money. He offered grants to the local colleges and gave to charity and fund raisers. He was also a Philanthropist and he knew that everyone loved a good Philanthropist. He was also a Narcissist, which no one seemed to mind. He first made his money by working for someone else. After a few years, he decided to do something for himself and that was to better establish a better means of saving energy and using it for a better means. His life had changed dramatically. As for his secret life, he's had that since he first established his company five years ago. Yes, he had been young, but did it matter? No, Darius sat in his office, white dress shirt unbuttoned at the throat, his tie loosened around it, his hair a tad bit ruffled. A glass of red wine sat before him, his hands folded against his taut stomach. Tonight, he was getting a new one and his muscles twitched a bit at the excitement. He never asked for details about the new ones that were sent. He liked to be surprised. The establishment that he associated with knew what he was looking for and so far, they have yet to disappoint. He waited, already knowing what time they would arrive. His driver always brought them at the exact same time, never chances. Darius was a precise man, never making mistakes and always expected everyone to be to be on their toes, well prepared for anything and focused. Any mistake and you were guaranteed to be fired.

He closed his eyes and relaxed, wondering for the first time what this new one would be like. They would not be like the last, he never liked things to be the same. He was a man who enjoyed difference. Waiting patiently, Darius followed the ticks of the Grandfather clock as it counted down the minutes until his new toy arrived. Establishing the contract with them was always quick and easily......so far, he hoped this would be no different.

The Seeress x The Samurai

Sayaka didn't have such an extravagant life. Well...when it came to her occupation, it was sort of extravagant, then again, patrons tended to give prostitutes plenty gifts whenever they were satisfied greatly. She's received a few kimonos here and there, a few hair combs, a fan. What she really wished for was to be a regular human being. Why? Well the thing is, Sayaka could see things no other person could. She saw apparitions and shadows, demons and creatures both in disguise and just plain visible to her eyes only. They clinged on to humans, feeding off their negativity, whispering into their ears to comit dirty crimes. It was always hard to service a patron since sometimes, there would be a little goblin on their shoulder, watching her as she performed her services. She wished she could find help. Find someone who can see these things like her. She's mentioned the creatures to fellow girlfriends, but they all told her the same thing. It was best to be quick, else she would find her head rolling off her shoulders for she could be seen as a witch of some sort.

One rainy night, a samurai that goes by the name of (Name?) hears rumors of a woman who sees things that were beyond human eyes. She was a descendant of woman who were known as Seers. He's been looking for someone like her to help him in his endevor to find the creature that slaughter his entire village. (Name?) was able to see a few demons, but only the low life ones. He's managed to use his other senses to detect the more high class creatures, but even his senses wre useless against some. When he finds out the woman works in a brothel, his mental image of her changes. Always he thought that the female he was looking for was sweet and shy, no doubt she would scurry away if she glanced at him, but to find out she was a whore. Unfortunately, the only way to speak to her was to pay for her services. When he finally gets her alone and questions her, he only gets answers he doesn't wish to hear. When she fees his time is wasted she offers herself to him and who is he to turn down a lovely lady even if he did have to pay for her.

After a few days passing, Sayaka is given permission to walk the streets for the day. She never thought she would encounter that samurai again, but when she sees him fending off a demon twice his size down an alley way, she gives herself away by helping him avoid a near death blow. With the lying Seeress in his hands, (Name?) can finally avenge his family and village, but what happens to her once he completes his goal. Would he take her back to that brothel to deal with her ex-keeper or will he let her go free to live her life how she pleases.

(( Basically samurai who lost his family and village to an unseen demon is looking for the Seeress that will help him see the high class demon that killed his people. He's able to see a few demons, those that are considered low ranking, like imps, trolls, ghouls, etc, but he can't see high class one, like vampires, shadow crawlers, animal demons, reptilians, shifters and the like (Not sure if you wish to consider those as high class. You are free to make up your own low and high class.) He finds out the Seeress is a prostitute. He pays for her time and asks her questions regarding seeing anything unusual. She lies, says no, feels bad she wasted his time, decides to pleasure him. Few days pass, she encounters him in an alley was, fighting against a demon that he couldn't see, but he could sense. She helps him, reveals her true indentity and kidnaps her, telling her what he wants and what she'll be doing to help. Bit of comedy, romance, action. Multi-characters can be added, no problem there. Any questions, let me know. Feudal Era Japan setting.))

He was starring again. He was snickering, his lips curved in that awful grin. The little imp only ever appeared whenever this man came in and payed for her. The man obviously does not know that a little imp was control him by whispering little things in his ears. Sayaka has told the imp to stop, but only continued to cause mayham.

She was on her back, legs spread and her patron grunting as he thrusted into her. He always rushed. This never lasted more than twenty minutes. He never was a patient man. Once he was done wish his manual labor, he came straight here before heading home to his wife, who was a wonderful woman, though he says other wise. He smelled like fish and Sayaka always had to take a bath once they were threw. The little imp kept whispering, Yes, faster. Faster you idiot. And he was an idiot, for he pumped faster and faster until he spent himself inside her. Sayaka, like always, did not reach her climax. Her patron heaved and shivered, letting the last bit of his climax expel from his body until he rolled off her. She just layed them, prenting to be spent herself. Slowly, she sat up and looked down at him, smiling. “Mmm, you were more rough than usual Koe'. Was there no good fish this time.”

He only smiled, raised a hand and stroked her cheek. “I'm sorry my butterfly. I didn't...mean to treat you so roughly.”

She shook her head and leaned down and kissed his lips, which was awful, for his breath smelled like the ocean. “Fear not. I liked it a little.” She giggled and rose to her feet and stepped towards the small basin and jug full of cool water. With a rag, she moistened it and began to clean herself of both their sweat and of his seed that ran down her inner thigh. Behind her, Koe' was getting dressed once more, ready to leave and head home to his wife. He came up behind her and kissed her neck. “Tomorrow my butterfly. If the catch is good, I shall bring you the biggest fish I have so that we may share it together.” He kissed her again and left. The little imp said good bye as well, snickering with glee as he did so.

Left to herself, Sayaka sighed and hung her head. “No more fish, please. Not even fine soaps and perfumes will be able to rid the smell that marks my hair and skin.” With another sigh, she heard the door slide open and the cleaning girls began to tidy up the room for the next patron that was to be serviced here. Not wishing to be a nuisance, Sayaka quickly heads to the baths, needing to scrub her skin and hair completely. Inside, ghosts slipped in and out of the walls, having their fun. They were causing no harm what so ever, but the fact that they just stayed here to spy on the woman was annoying. She couldn't get a decent bath. She always had to rush herself so she wouldn't have to deal with them. “I wish I were normal.” She whispered as she rinsed her hair and twisted it to get the excess water out. A ghost decided to tossle her wet hair, tangling it up a bit. “By the Gods....” she hissed and waved her hand, seeing it go through his transparent body. “If you were solid, I would cause so much pain onto.” She warned and left, heading back to her own room where she was helped into a fresh kimono, her hair done up as well as her make up. Sayaka was escorted back into The Cage, where other prostitutes were waiting to be picked and payed for. They waved at men that passed by, begging enticing them to come in and have some fun. She was suppose to do that as well, but sometimes, just sitting there, looking rather sweet and innocent tended to catch men's attention either way. Well....not only men's, but demons as well and other things. Sayaka was the only one that was able to see these creatures. They walked the streets among the humans, either minding their own business or they took possesion of a human and start causing problems. She's dealt with the demons that possessed a few men. They would come in, pay for her and proceed to try and have their way, though she always manages to knock the man out and force the demon out. She always had to lie and say they came I drunk and just happened to black out after climaxing.

She's told her fellow......female workers about what she saw, but either they thought her crazy or perhaps a witch. From then on, she's kept quiet about her......gift?...curse? She wasn't sure what to call what she had. She hated it. She hated having to deal with this creatures. She wished she could live her life like a normal person, unable to see them, to deal with them, but no matter how much she prayed, she always woke up and would see an imp or ghoust in her room. Folding her legs underneath her, Sayaka looked out between the wooden bars of The Cage, seeing men walk by, some stopping to gaze at them, some calling out and blowing kisses. Up above, she heard thunder roaring and not long, heavy rain began to pour down. Excellent. Cold, heavy rain meant more men wished to cuddle and heat themselves up with a fine looking woman. As the woman flagged some men down, Sayaka just rested her back against the wall, wondering how many she'll get tonight. She wasn't that popular, but a few men did like her company. She's been doing this for......five....six years now. She was only twenty- three, but she still had the appearance of a young maiden fresh from the school room and who was considered a woman. Hmph, she was forced to become a woman at an early age thanks to her good for nothing father. Her mother tried to save her, but it was no use.

As the rain poured on, a few woman left to give some men a bit of company. Perhaps tonight will be slow for her. Perhaps tonight, she won't get anyone. So far, every man she's gotten always brings along an imp or devil spawn with them without knowing. Maybe for once, she wouldn't have to deal with that tonight.

I know I havent updated in forever and not sure if I'm suppose to just make a new thread. Bump if bumping this is bad, then I'll make a new thread, till then..uhh...bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom