Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LittleRed's Rp Starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lustfull_Sin

Supernova
Well Hello there anyone. The reason for this page is to start an rp and what better way to start one, then by me making rp starters. Basically I choose a few pairing and made starters for them. If anyone wants to rp with me, just reply to which ever starter got you interested and either PM me or send me a link to a started thread alright. Be sure when you pm me, put the pairing in the subject box, so I know which one you choose alright. So let’s see how well this goes alright.

Update as of 3/21/15: It's been a really long time since I have updated. I'll try and get more ideas in here since most of these are old, but still pretty good in my eyes.

NOTE: Since I made the starter, your job is to make a reply to my starter and either send me a pm with said reply or link to the thread you have created with your reply. Some rp'ers have this thing of not being able to start rps, so I took the liberty of basically making starters in order to help out, okay.

NOTE 2: I have no problem when it comes to minor changes to my plots alright. Feel free to let me know before you reply to my starter alright. Feel free to use a different picture is you like or use a description instead

NOTE 3: Do not ask me to repost my starter alright. Your job is to make the thread with a reply to my starter understand. If you ask me to repost my starter or make a thread, note that I will boldy tell you that we cannot rp all because you cannot follow instructions. I'm not being mean, I just want to see how well people listen. You making the thread/pm with your reply is basically showing others that you have started this rp, but not really, get it? Thank you.

DevilxAngel (plot)

Three thousand years and the war between Satan and God is coming to an end. For millenia, angels and demons have been killed, fighting over something so petty, which of course that petty something is gaining dominance over the other, but now it has come to an end. To ensure such a peace pack, Lucifer has decided to marry off his son Damien to one of God's heavenly female angels. Of course no angelic female would dare touch a devil, but they have no choice in this matter. An angel was selected thanks to her knowledge, pride, honor and strength. She refuses, fights for her right, but her father cannot not look away from such an ordeal. In order for the peace pact to be official, she must be bedded and taken to live in Hell, though of course she will give Damian a run for his soul. The Devil finds this rather irritating and tells God that he isn't in the mood for such folly. If the angel doesn’t agree, then the long war shall continue on all because she refused to take on a large responsibility. Will she give in and be bedded and let happiness rain on her brethren, or will she refuse all because she wishes for her own happiness.

Ania paced around in her chamber, her heart beating quickly, her hands wet with sweat, her body tense for she was nervous. Today she was to meet her betrothed, the Devils son, Damian. She didn’t want to get married, let alone marry the son of the Devil. How did such a thing come to be? One minute she was studying about different human religious and language, the next, she was pulled to the side by her father and the terrible news was bestowed on her. She cried, she screamed, she wanted to curse, but knew she couldn’t do such a thing. Her dear Father explained the why and she couldn’t believe it. Yes, she was stronger than some of the other female angels, cunning and smart, but still, why her. She could only shake her head, knowing that what she was feeling was against the laws and rules of her dear Father. She straightened her shoulders, looked herself in the mirror and forced a fake smile on her face. She was to dress as lovely as she could and by her Father, she was lovely. Her chocolate brown hair was pulled up half way up to her head, twisted and pinned. Fresh lily’s and purple anemones. The rest of her hair was curled and let loose, stopping at the small of her back. She was 5’6, her legs nice and long, her body curved in all the right places. Her skin was pale cream, her eyes a pale lemon green, her breasts weren’t so big, nor small, the size being at merely 32C. Her lips a soft rosy color and so were her cheeks. She was wearing a loose white robe with a crimson red sash around her waist to keep the cloth closed. It was slightly opened from the top, her cleavage barely showing, though for her it didn’t mean anything sexual or sinful. Her feet were bare and her body was scented with a sweet lavender and fresh sage.
She stepped out of her chambers and headed over to the greeting chamber where her Father was. She walked down the long white corridor, passed a few statues as well as some of her brother and sister’s rooms and reached the Grand stair case. This was the moment in which her life was about to change and by her Father and in the name of Eve, she was going to do her best, whether it killed her or not. She headed down the steps, making no noise, reached the bottom and turned. The double white doors to the greeting room were opened, the room inside was big and spacious, pillars circled around the room, holding the ceiling up almost and there, sitting on a lush white sofa was her Father. “Greetings to you dear Father.”She said and bowed her head.

God could only smile and rise, extending his hand. “Greetings my daughter, please come and sit with me.”He said, his pale blue eyes fixed on her, his lips curved to a smile. Ania smiled and went to him, taking his hand and sat with him. “Today…you shall meet your betrothed. Damian…he is a good….man. He shall not harm you for I will see to it and lay out rules for when you marry.”

Ania could only smile weakly, not wanting to seem scared. Her Father was good and he wouldn’t purposely put his own child in danger.​

VampirexHuman
)(cheesiest one I have)(

A young girl has had it with her parents. The fighting, hitting, abuse and now divorce. She couldn't take it, and what better way to show her parents how much she was tired then by leaving them. She managed to gather a few things and sneak out through her window. The girl walked the streets, hiding from passing cars and passing cops and found herself walking on a very cold night. She stops and looks around, trying to find a place to crash and finds an abandoned house, which struck her odd, since she never saw the house there in the first place. Deciding to spend a few nights, she decides to trespass and slip in the home, seeing how old and decrypted it was. Before long the girl managed to find a decent looking room and fall asleep. Little did she know, someone dwelled in the house and he hated trespassers. Having no other choice, he decides to show her what happens when you trespass into someone’s home.

Lily Ambers was crouching in the corner of her room, hands to her ears, unable to muffle out the screams and curses her parents were laying on each other. She wasn’t crying, not one tear falling, she was pissed off herself. Lily looked up, catching herself in the mirrors reflection and saw how red her cheek was. Her father had slapped her nice and hard, accusing of her fucking someone while in the house, which was a total lie. He did and said it just cause he was drunk the poor bastard and he wanted to get her mom pissed off as well, which worked. Her mother started to yell, curse him out, tell him he was a no good son-of-a- bitch without a proper job. Her mother worked late nights till early morning at a hospital. Her dad..well…he was waiting to get a job, since he worked at construction, but right now, nothing was available, so all he did was spend the money at bars and strip joints. Divorce was the topic of this argument now and Lily had enough. As her parents argued in the kitchen, Lily started to pull out her backpack, emptying it out of her books and papers. She opened drawers, stuffing shirts and pants in, as well as new clean bras and underwear. Running away was always on her mind, but she never took the courage to do it, till now. She zipped up her backpack and tossed it on the bed. Lily looked at herself, her dirty blonde hair all disheveled, thanks to how many times she ran her fingers through it thanks to all the stress. It was short, stopping at her jaw and Lily brushed it out, not caring how much she was pulling her hair. She held it up and made it into a ponytail. Her sapphire blue eyes looked straight back at herself thanks to the mirror. She was sporting a tight black muscle shirt, her 34C breasts straining against the material. Her faded blue hip hugger jeans accommodated her hips well, her legs long, making her at barely 5’7. She was thin, not pencil thin, but she had muscle. Recently graduated from highschool, she had yet to be accepted to any college, but who cared now.

Lily didn’t wait for her parents to go to sleep. She grabbed her bag a sweater, opened her window and slipped out, her feet landing on the soft grass of her front yard. The night was cold, and so she zipped her sweater up and started to walk. She didn’t look back, didn’t want to, all she did was keep going to wherever she could go. Within thirty minutes, Lily was already walking along deserted home area, homes that were yet to be finished, some still under construction and others that were left abandoned. She sighed, her breathe coming out as white fog in the air, her skin getting cold even though she hugged her sweater tightly to her. She didn’t know where to go, hell she was tempted to break in one of the old house and sleep there, but she knew she would be caught. She stopped, ducking as a car, then another passed by. She couldn’t do this, hell, she didn’t know where to go. Lily sighed, biting her lip, then looked up, a house appearing out of no where. It wasn’t there before, though she felt that was a safe place. The house was big, stone almost, the fence high and black, the front yard looked uncared for. It was dark inside, no lights and Lily guessed it was abandoned. She hoped the fence, jumped down and ran across the yard till she got to a window. She prayed, hoped it would open and to her surprise, it did. The room was dark as she slipped in and closed the window, drawing the curtains back in place. No use turning a light on, so she felt around and what she assumed was a bed, settled herself down. “Just for the night…”she said and removed her shoes and sweater and slipped under the covers, which to her surprise smelled nice. She closed her eyes and started to drift into sleep, unaware of the dangers that were around her.

Highschool Girl x Stalker. (girl)

For two months now, Lily has had a crush on a popular cheerleader who caught her eye the moment she stepped on campus. Lily couldn't get her mind clear of the girl and slowly she was growing hard feelings. Little by little, Lily would leave letters and gifts anonimously. When she left a letter saying she wanted to meet afterschool, Lily still didn't put who it was from, but would reveal herself when her crush showed up...if she did. For Lily, she had been imagining the perfect relationship, she even had customed promise rings made for both of them. All day she thought about the girl of her dreams, but when she finally admits her feelings, her crush did the most horrid thing and that was blow her off and walk away. Lily thought it was joke and has now made it a mission to make this girl her's no matter what.

((will start out right when Lily is waiting under the bleachers, just to get it going))

Lily was standing under the bleachers, nervous as can be. She finally did it. She finally told her crush how much she felt about her and that she wanted to see her afterschool, here under the bleachers in the foot ball field. Lily didn't say who she was persay, but she hoped her crush would show up. Was it a good idea, she didn't know, but admitting to another girl, a girl who was popular, pretty and smart, that you liked her was rather weird, but Lily didn't care. Since the first day she saw her, Lily fell in love. Secretly she would put love letters and gifts inside her crush's locker, knowing she would like them, but Lily would never put who they were from. Now the time has come for her to reveal and admit her feelings once and for all. Maybe...maybe her crush would accept such feelings and agree to be her girlfriend, yes that's it. Lily could picture it now. Everynight, Lily would go over, help her crush with strudying, especially with english and then from there, they would make love till Lily had to leave and go back home. In the mornings, Lily would pick her love up from her home, maybe have early morning sex and then head for school. God it was perfect.

She checked her watch, seeing it was almost four. Lily was getting even more nervous. Would this work out. A cheerleader with a..well...proper term would be..nerd..but the actually term would be book worm. Lily had long black hair that reached the small of her back, her eyes were sea green and her breasts weren't small, a mere 36B and she was tall standing at 5'7. She had Olive tone skin that went well with her eyes and her lips were naturally pink. Lily was....okay looking, though no one ever made a move on her, since she wasn't interested in anyone except for her. She paced around, keeping calm, but stopped, turning her head and blushed when she saw her beloved walking across the football field and coming towards the bleachers. She hit behind a medal beam, her hand slipping inside her school sweat shirt and she felt the promise rings she had made. This was sure to be a luck day for her.

SingerxFan

A new hit sensation had been streaming the nation with his hit new songs, looks and voice.THough something is a little off.Truth be told this new singer is actually a vampire.For years he has been traveling the world, making screaming fan girls happy with his punk rock music, though he was beginning to get tired of it, all he wanted was just to be alone and maybe spend his time with someone.The someone was nothing more than a simple fan girl, that he simply choose out of the crowd, and decided, why not use her to lean on for a while.He decides to keep his secret for a bit, till someone shows up.A representative of his family, saying he is to return home and marry.The fan not knwoing what is going on, finally asks and learns the truth.She decides, why not stay with him, sleeping with a vampire would be pretty fun.

At 5’5, 120 pounds, 36C breasts and black hair that stopped just at the middle of her back, Emily was over joyed at the fact she was leaving tonight to go see her favorite singer, live at his home town in England. At twenty one, Emily didn’t have a lot of things going for her. She was on summer break from med school, her parents living happily in New Jersey and she was here in California. Her bags were packed, her friend outside waiting to drive her, since she was joining Emily for the trip. She grabbed her coat, keys and luggage and headed out of her apartment, locking everything up and headed down. Her friend, happy and waiting greeted her, helped stuffed the luggage in the small SUV and drove off to the airport. “I can’t believe we are doing this.”Emily said happily.
“Once in our life girl, one in our life and we deserve it.”Her friend said as she entered the freeway.
“Yeah, your right. Beside, its only for a week and will be back as if nothing had changed.” Emily smiled and watched as cars passed them or they passed cars. Thirty minutes later, they parked in a parking lot, took their bags and headed off to the airport. Tickets checked as well as luggage, they boarded and before they knew it, they were in the air.
When they arrived at England’s airport, Emily went to go get her baggage, only to stop, hearing screams. “What the-…”Their..being surrounded by fan girls and paparazzi was him. The man who would be singing tonight. He looked stressed, depressed, but that was celebrities for you. He glanced over to her and Emily could only blush and look away. The sounds were gone and Emily sighed as she saw her friend smile like a crack head. “lets go and get a taxi.” She said and both were out, hitching a ride and were standing infront of there small hotel. They checked in, settled and Emily could only relax.
“God..tomorrow is the big day. Can’t believe you got tickets for front row.” Emily said as she stripped off her sweater and shirt as well as pants and simply lied in bed with her bra and panties.
“Yeah, well it wasn’t easy alright.” Her friend said and smirked.
“You whore.”Emily chuckled and turned the lights off.
“Of course, how else would I get things.”Her friend laughed and turned her light off as well. Tomorrow, they would be up close to the stage, looking up at their favorite, sexy singer. Emily could imagine it already. Him reaching down, taking her by the hand and bringing her up to the stage. She was joining him to sing his latest song and Emily would be exstatic. Though it was only and dream and nothing more, though she wished it would come true. Guess she would wait till tomorrow​

PiratexPrincess(Duchess really)

The widowed Duchess of Herigebird has been in mourning for the past ten months now. Her husband died of a fatal heart attack, then again, the man was thirty years her senior, so it was bound to happen. Though he was sweet, not often really, but he sort of cared, in that maniacle sort of way. The Duck of Herigebird had his dark secrets and acts and he loved to get his wife involved. He was a man that threw rather dark parties, gathering his friends, wore masks and invited woman who were willing to display themselves in such tasteless acts. The Dutchess never approved. She hated it and if she didn't comply, then a good beating would convince her. She always thought such parties would never be known and to her relief they never were even after her husbands death. Now at the bright age of twenty-five, The Duchess of Herigebird was sailing the seas, having bought a home in France. The trip was long, though soothing and she needed all the time to herself. Though she didn't expect her three day journey to be interupted by pirates. The gastly, gruesome people who terrized the high seas. Attacking innocent merchants or families, robbings them of there wealth and then either left them to starve or simply kill them.

The pirate that boarded the merchant ship she was on was a strong, well built man. He was young looking at well, not even a growing beard on him. The Duchess was scared, and maybe fear made her stupid. She went up to the man, demanding he leave and to let her get on her way. Finding her interesting, the Pirate Lord, is what he titled himself, decides to take the Duchess and ransom her to whoever would be willing to take her back. She protest and fights, which only attracts the pirate even more to her. He takes her to his ship and leaves the merchant ship, telling the captain to relay a message to her family. The Pirate Lord sets sail, heading for a remote island only he knows about and keeps her till he get's his money from her.

The Duchess of Herigebird sighed as she leaned against the sturdy railing of the merchant ship, her hand settled against her cheek, her elbow proped on the wood. Eighteen months ago, her husband died from a heart attack. She wasn't sad, nor glad. She didn't know how to feel. She felt that the man deserved it, after all the years he forced her to do such tasteless acts, but then she told herself not to think in such a way. God would smite her if she thought about such harsh things. She shook her head, taking in a deep breathe, the smell of the ocean filling her lungs.Ten months she has been in mourning. She still continued to wear her black widow weeds, showing those around that she still mourned until the next five months will pass. From there, she would shed her widows weeds and dress into something more suitable, more extravagent. She bought a homein France and all her things were already at her new home. Her dresses, jewelery, books and what not. She was ready to start a new life, at her new home and hopefully with a new husband.

She smiled already thinking about the posibilities, but then her smile faded when the Captain of the ship yelled out pirates. Her body tensed, her heart beated quickly in her chest. She turned, looking at the other side, and yes, there, a pirate ship. She managed to see the black flag with that white skull painted on it. She rushed over to the other side of the ship, getting a better look. Surely they wouldn't attack. The captain yelled to get the white flag hoisted, but it didn't stop the pirates. They got closer and closer and within minutes they pulled next to the merchant ship, planks were thrown across and pirates boarded. The men were dirty, smelly and narty looking. Teeth missing or rotting, hair disheveled and unkept. The Captain pulled The Duchess behind him, his worker gathering around, only to be surrounded. Everyone went quite, except for the few laughs, chuckles and grunts. Foot steps were heard and the pirates dispersed from their group, letting a more younger, handsome and rather clean man approach.

The Duchess didn't know who he was or what he wanted, but she knew he wanted money, gold, anything worth value. Well she wasn't going to give it to him that's for sure. She lived all her years unable to wear her jewlery, asking permission from her husband. And now that she inherited her things, she wasn't going to give it up, not to this lowlife of a man who was a pirate.​

OVER USED NOW!!!!Amazon PrincessxVampire

Every year, mating season arrives for the Kitlek Tribe.The Tribe mostly consisted of strong, muscled female warriors, all who fought for their Queen.Every year, a few males are choosen, between five-ten and the woman fight amongts each other in order to claim that male and fuck them till they are of no use.They become slaves these men, pleasing the warriors, cleaning, cooking, doing their bidding, till they are no longer of use and are either released or killed.One particular male, a vampire, was captured, a bad idea if you will.Strong as he was, he fought against his captors, but was no match.He was tied up and bound, neglected of blood and food, until the day in which mating season started.One particular female wanted him.She wanted to dominate him,over power him, keep him as a pet, whether he was of use or not.This warrior was the princess of the tribe and what ever she wanted, she got, even if it meant killing her sister's in order to get it.Will the vampire be willing, or we he fight back, who knows.This would be a battle between doms.

Nola looked at herself in her half broken, mirrored reflection.Her hair was brushed back, reacing all the way to her calfs, her body clad in leather and metal.The only thing that was covered was her breasts, which were hidding behind a piece of leather clothed, tied with a leather strap and below, she had on a leather thong, her ass showing, though she had armor on her fore arms, shoulders, thighs and shins.She had a long blade strapped to her side and small throwing knifes strapped around her thigh.She was a princess, a warrior,a fighter.She was ready for anything and everything.Today, she was going to visit the vampire that was caught along with a few other men, which consisted of two shapeshifters, three dragon hybrids, a couple of humans, plus the vampire himself.Mating season was tomorrow, but she wanted a good look of her vampire before he was bound at the battle arean, watching as the warrior that one would claim him and his seed.

She wasn't picky.She never competed, not wanting to bare children, not yet, but she was almost twenty-five summer's old, and she was ready to bare that and her mother, the Queen, was pushing."He will bow to me..."She said and smirked, leaving her large, animal skinned tent and headed for the slave temple, where the males were kept.She pushed pas tthe guards, walked up a few stone steps then stopped at a stone barred cell, where he vampire was wrist bound against the wall, his shirts and pants in taters, his body amaciated from lack of food and blood."Vampire...I know you are awake.Look upon me."She commanded, waiting for him to obey.

VampirexSlayer (plot can be fixable)

"You won't leave me, right?"
"Of course not.We will be together always."
"But how, I'm only a hu-"
"Shhh..say no more.I will make you immortal.The blood you have taken from me shall keep you alive for long, but with my bite, you shall forever be mine."

Just as the vampire leaned in close to bite his new wedded wife, his home was invaded by his covent.Cursed he was, he was pulled away from her and she from him.She screamed and kicked, but had no strength to stay at her husbands side.

"Wait for me, my love.I shall return."He said and disappeared into the night.

Fifty years later, the young woman roamed the streets of London, looking as if she was still twenty, rathar seventy.She thanked her ex-husband for that.For fifty years, Emille has refused to wed, thinking that her beloved vampire husband would return for her.But no, now, she is looking for him, not for love, but for vegeance.She was s slayer.She hunted creatures of the night and was payed to do it.At times, the vampires she killed, she drank their blood in order to keep her immortaliy going.She was mostly after that one particular man.He promised to come to her, but instead, she had found him.In a pub, flirting with another woman.She had brushed passed him, moved infront of his gaze, but he didn't actknowledge.She was played, her taken while he asked to have her wed him.The year was 1840, and Emille is still in search of her husband, to find and to kill for all the pain she had suffered.

((Gist of the story is.Fifty years ago, human falls in love with vampire.They wed and such, only he was taken away by his family.She had drank his blood, keeping herself alive, but when he doesn't return she goes out and looks for him.After twenty or so years, she finds him..in the arms of another woman in a pub.Gets pissed and becomes a slayer.The vampire it seems has amnesia.He doesn't remember wedding a human, let alone sleeping with one, since he is disgusted by them, especially the slayers.When he finds out about the slayer who is hunting him, curiousity sparks his mind, and decides to capture her rather then she nab her and interragate in the only way he can.Wooing her...again))

Emille, no longer DeMartos, but instead was back to being Emille Santille, roamed the streets of London, eyes peeled, hand inside her left coat pocket, gripping a silver gun filled with silver bullet.She was drapped in black and nothing but black.Her long black hair that stopped at the small of her back was let loose as it flowed with the gentle night wind.Her blue eyes scanned her surrounding, looking for anything out of ordinary.She was only 5'7, 125lbs and was...a slayer.Yes, she was a slayer, the only known female that hunted down the streets of London, or even out side of London, for things that weren't meant to exist.She had two revolvers in both her black coat pockets.A throwing dagger inside her black boot.A small knife sheathed at her thigh.She also carried holy water, silver dust and rosemary, since some creatures couldn't stand the smell and it disoriented their sense of smell.

She needed to wear clothing that was easy enough to move.Ditching wearing dresses like she always did when she was little girl, she went for more like pants and a corsette.A yes, she fitted herself with tight black pants that hugged her curves, a black, laced corsette that shapped her waists and pushed her ample 32C breasts up and wore metal fronted leather boots with a small heel.She was danger on legs.She was out searching for one particular creature.A vampire if you will.Her ex-husband cheating, lying bastard ass husband, who left her fifty years ago and never returned.She was given word that supposed he hung around the back alleys near Sir Diggal's pubs and so, here she was.Out at midnight looking for him, waiting, searching.The air was cold, her breathe coming out in smokes.Would she find him this night, or be like every other night where she found a different creature instead.

GodxGoddess (More romance than smut)

They say that love can be easily found.Love at first sight is usually the case.But what happens when one falls in love with a God that can never be touched. Etos, God of Illness can never approach anyone, God or Goddess, Human or Demon without causing a plague to erupt.From afar he watches those around him, unable to participate in merry events, touch or dance, kiss and hug or do anything others do around him.With eyes like that of the sea, deep and blue, hair the color of midnight that reached to his calfs, his build muscled and tone, height around 6'7 and skin sun kissed, Etos wishes to only be loved and touched like anyone else.For almost 8 hundreds years that's all he's even longed for, but now, he only wishes to die, to end his miserable lonelyness once and for all.But wait, can it be.Mabe there is hope for the God. Ranmi, Goddess of Immunity could be the answer he seeks.With ruby red hair that curled and reached her waist, skin like that of creamy peaches,eyes a pale emerald green, body curved and full, perfect for bearing children her body only at 5'8. She was only four hundred years old, hasn't leaved in mount Olympus for long, for she had been on Earth, unaware of the happenings up in the sky.But now that she has returned, everyone seems to rush to her, warning her about Etos.A mere brow she raises and ignores her fellow companions.How bad could this God be.Surely he means no harm, since he cannot touch.Wanting to see him, though unable to, without her friends looking down at her.She hopes that one day she would meet Etos and give him the comfort he so wishes and nothing more.

Ranmi smiled, as she chatted with Rhea, the queen of the Titans and Hera, queen of the greek gods and goddess.Yes, it was rare to see the Titants and Greeks mingle with each other, but they decided, why not end such a foolish war and get along.So here they were, all three, chatting it up in Hera's lovely Garden.

"Did you here.Etos was sneeking peeks at Aphrodite again."Rhea said, taking a sip of her wine.

"The poor man.How he wishes to hold someone, though how.Only a touch, a brush of skin and the next day you die of an illness.Even we God's cannot survive whatever he gives us."

Ranmi pouted.It was sad how they talked about Etos, as if he was the black sheep of the entire godly population.One or twice she had tried to pay a visit, but was always stopped by someone or pretended she was lost.She finished off her water and stood, brushing out her lavender robe down."Excuse me, but I have to go fruit picking for the upcoming festival.I was in charge of gathering peaches."She said, smiling at her friends.

"Nonsense, let the little angels do it.They love picking."Hera said, taking a drink of her wine.

Ranmi shook her head."I know, but it gets me distraction.I feel awful for leaving Earth.So ladies, excuse me and take care."and with that flahsed out of Hera's garden and into the fruit field, where tree after tree, vines and bushes bared any and every fruit.What was amazing was that, Etos, the God of Illness lived close by that field.Everyone insisted he move farther away, not wanting him to infect the crops, but he refused, promising he wouldn't leave his field.Maybe..he would visit..or she would catch him.Wishful thinking.Yeah, it was, but did she blame herself.No.Ranmi sighed and walked over to the large and healthy peach tree, the branches hunched down and she easily picked the ones she could reach.Her mind was set, determined to gather as much as she could in order to make the up coming celebration a success.

PersephonexHades

What else needs to be said, I wanna do an rp with them two. I'll start if someone else wishes to do this with me.

You all know the story of Hades and Persephone right. She was picking flowers along with her nymph friends when Hades came up and snatched her. No one really knows what exactly went on down there, so lets make our own stroy, following along the legend of those two and see where it leads too.

A bump to stay on top and a whistle for your new avatar. A question I must ask is: what does it take to be your pet? And another one: are there any side benefits? *wink wink*

well thank you good friend and you have to expect random fucks by me as well as spanking and some bondage..light hahaha.And if your good, you get to be the master for the day and teach me a little lesson *smirks*

I have no problem with you tying me down or hanging me up while you grind against me. *kiss* I just don't like having anything inserted into my ass. Otherwise, you can have some fun with me *wink* Oh and another bump while I'm at it!

Can I tease your ass..or should i stray far from it period hahaha.And I love grinding and bumping and speakng of bump

bump again haha.

You can tease it, I'll even let you whip it. Just don't shove anything up in it.
Question: didn't you use to have a Vampire x Werewolf plot idea?

*grins evily*goody, i love wipping.

and..I believe so..don't remember.I can think of one..maybe.

VampirexWolf

For centuries, Vampire and Werewolfs have been at war with each other.Reason being, well power of course.Vampires slaughter the Were's, the Were's mutilate the Vampires, but has anyone ever stopped and relized that such a war will never end. The mystical beings of the world, such as Witches, Nymphs, Fairies and many others are tired of this war and are tired of getting involved.So the 7 members of the Mystic Coucil have all agreed that this war shall end and the only way for that to happen is for one being from the Vampire faction to marry a member from the Were faction.

For the Vampires, they choose a male named Creed.Ancient that he is, for he is nearly a thousand years of age, older then any other vampire alive, though old he is, he looks as if he is merely in his early thirties.With raven black hair, deep green eyes, the build of a warrior.This French-German male is only 6'2 and weighs nothing more than 215lbs of built muscle.As the oldest in the faction, the Coucil choose him to wed.Though never been with a woman since the late 1700s,Creed has no romance skill what-so-ever.He's...old school, if one put it frankly.And who is he to marry, well the only known female that exist in the Were faction. Jayme is a 23 year old, spunky were chick with a rock n roll attitude.With her crazy get up, from leather corsette to colorful tops and skirts, this chick is the only female in her Tribe.She's merely 5'8, body built like a runner and gymnist, her hair a nice delicious auburn red and her body curvy, good for bearing kids and eyes a deep, midnight blue.She weighs only 120lbs, some of that weight mostly muscle.Her mother had been the only female at first in the tribe, then Jayme was born, her mother dying from child birthing.Jayme is a care free girl, doing whatever she pleased, but when it was announced that the Mystic Council choose her to wed a Vampire, she denied, though she wasn't given that option.Now unable to get away from such a deal, Jayme is stuck to a commited life with a Vampire, who hates her guts.

Can these two being live happily ever after and show the world that Vampires and Were could get along, or is their marriage doomed to fail, thus letting war continue on as is.Will the spunky Were teach the old school Vamp a thing or two about the 30th century, or will she let his old school vibe drop her cool down a notch.
((I have more for this story, but PM if your interested so I can explain what I'm expecting for this RP))

Jayme glaced at her reflection, eyes darting from the black choker she wore around her neck, to the deep blue, exotic looking dress she was wearing.Today was her wedding day and everyone, well..a few selected werewolfs and vampires were gathered, along with the Mystic Council and other being as well were all here.She sighed, her hand placed on her hips, her blue eyes looking sad.She had on a tight dress, her breasts plupled up from the barely there piece of fabric that covered them, her stomach exposed, and the skirt was long, though there were two high slits that revealed her legs.Her back was also explosed, showing her Tribes ceremonial tattoo of maturity.

Her friend, Lillian was behind her, brushing out her hair, then placed a deep blue flower wreath on her hair.Her friend was a Fairy, a gorgeous fairy with nice tan skin.She was her partner in crime and best friend."There, you look delicious Jayme."She said, smiling.

Jayme could only sigh, looking at herself.She was now complete.She added a touch of ruby red lipstick to add to that bad ass look, but she knew every male were head would turn and she hoped a few vampires as well."I can't do this.You know I can't do this.God, I won't do this."

"Yes you can.Your tribe is counting on you.And frankly, I'm sick and tired of seeing fights break out at the club."Lillian said with a sigh.She worked in a strip club, earning her way by stripping.She was attractive, so Lil earned alot.

"Yeah, well, your not the one being forced to marry an old ass vampire.Damn longtooths. Like hell I'll take his bite mark...and I'm not having sex.I bet he doesn't even know what fun, good sex is."She said dryly.

Lil only laughed."Oh come on.Now, here, let me fix your make up.Your wedding is starting in ten minutes."She said and motioned for Jayme to sit in the lovely vanity stool and hold still as her make up was reapplide.

The wedding was being held in a large Colonial manor in the outskirts of Boston.Mostly every mystic being lived around London or France, some in the States.No one new about this Manor, only a select few and no humans were able to see it, since it was invisible to the human eye, but not a mystical beings eye.It was perfect for holding a fairy tale wedding.

FurryxFurry

((This is just a quick thing I thought of.We can fix it if you like))

Mating season has started up again and all the animals are in heat.Each looking around, finding their perfect mate so they can grow and prosper together.But what happens when a Wolf decides to mate with one who is not of his species.A young Fox who has come to age has caught his attention.He fears that maybe something is wrong with him, for it cannot be possible that he is attracted to another let alone a Fox.Foxes and Wolfs aren't the best of friends, let alone choose to be aquaintances.Wolfs have had a some sort of grudge against Foxes and others do not know why.When this Fox senses a Wolf presence, the only thing to cross her mind is to run.Run far and run fast, but she is still young and unskilled in the art of hidding like her family and fellow brother and sisters.When she is caught, no one is around to help.The Wolf debates whether to take her or not, but when she makes a witty remark, he looses control and takes her, only to realize what he has done.Knowing the reprocussions, he forces himself to fully take her as a mate, but she fights him, refuses him and tries to run from him.Can these two get along, or will the entire forest look down at their union and force them away from each other.

Anvie shifted her eyes back and forth, greenary and forest all around her.Mating had just started up and already she could smell the heat emminating from all the creatures around her.She had stumbled upon a group of rabbits getting on a few ways back and she blushed, running towards the other direction.So far no one has yet to approach her, let alone catch her.Her mother told her that Foxes were to be treaky.They had to give their destined mate a run for their money, in this case, their mates would have to chase her down in order to get her.Anvie just barely turned seven in foxe years, which was the equivilant of she being ninteen in human years.She was already at that age where she was able to join in this mating season event, but she was still scared.

She feared no one would want her.Being inexperienced was something no mate wanting.They wanted a female who was wise, cunning, responsible and able to care for her young properly in case the male wasn't their.Well she helped raise her brother and sisters and dammit she was going to get a mate.She heard something crunch behind her, and she sprinted off, moving from behind the tree and scampered behind another, then another, only to duck down behind a bush.She panted, her golden eyes looking left and right.Tail wrapped around her ankles, she was nervous.What kind of male fox would she get.Would he be big and strong, maybe fierce looking.Or will he be lean and tone and caring, supportive and stay with her forever till she wasn't able to have anymore babies.

Anvie wanted a good male.One who would love her and do things for her, though still gave her her indepence as a female who can still do things for herself.Mating season was a challenge and she was up for anything at this point now.

....>.>.....<.<....we can do another.I'm okay in doing more then one rp with the same person.I'm more of a greedy little piggy myself hahahhha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom