Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Everyone has a dark side.... (Ronin and Unusual)

"Come on boys, cut it out! Just calm down; There isn't any reason to fight like that."
The brunette shouted, although, her small voice wasn't really heard over every one yelling and screaming. And even those who heard it didn't actually listen. After all, the five foot six girl wasn't really intimidating at all. She finally gave up on trying to calm the men down, going about cleaning up the bar slowly and carefully. It was closing in about an hour, so her best bet was to get it ready while people started to leave. After all, no one was going to leave the bar just because she said to.

Giselle was an incredibly gorgeous woman, so it was no wonder men in the bar were constantly looking at her. It was actually why they had hired her. She had this certain country charm about her, which made most of the patrons cringe in delight. Her voice was angelic, and the way she spoke was simply lyrical, everything always sounding completely perfect when it came from her. Flowing brown hair hung to her shoulders, slight curls and twists naturally in it, and only being accentuated by the pace she moved, which made a breeze that moved the locks around slightly. Her light hazel eyes peeked through her bangs, which were brushed to one side at the moment, and there was, at the moment, and incredible smile on her face. But that wasn't going to last for long.

As the minutes ticked by, the bar emptied out, and by 2am, it was completely silent and empty, which made Giselle extraordinarily happy. She usually had to call her boss to get all the late night drunkards out, and it was almost an impossible task sometimes. She walked to the door, flipping the open side over so it read 'closed' before starting to wipe off the table. Once she was done, she headed outside, locking the door. She headed down the street, high heels clacking on the pavement. It seemed like tonight would be simple. She'd get home, take a shower, and go to bed with no problems.

"Don't move. Unless you want your insides on the outside."
She felt something sharp pressed to her stomach as a hand gripped her mouth so she wouldn't scream, the girls eyes widening as she went stiff. The man dragged the blade across her stomach, hard enough to cut open her shirt, but thankfully not enough to cut her skin. At least, not too much.

In Haven, this sort of thing was common. People, especially women, were mugged all the time. But, Giselle had never imagined it happening to herself. She was quickly pushed to the ground, turning around to see the man who had threatened her, plus another two skulking around. This wasn't going to end well for her, and she knew it now. Slowly, she gathered her courage, taking several deep breaths before speaking softly.
"W-what do you want?"
"You."
That was an alarming answer, and it made the girl shudder as she tried to inch away. The blade was thrown at her though, clanging off the pavement and making Giselle scream softly before scuttling backwards desperately.
"You missed, boss."
"No, I didn't."
Oh boy. She was screwed. Not one person was around to help her, and even if someone was, the likely hood was that they wouldn't have. The dark haired man leaned down, about an inch from her face as he smirked and picked up the knife off of the ground. She glanced down at her shirt, the black, long sleeved shirt cut across her midriff, and noticed a few droplets of blood gathering along the slight, practically invisible cut she had there. She sighed softly, the petrified girl looking up at the moon sadly as she shook her head.

'I need to stop closing that place. I'm only working in the daylight from now on. If I make it that long.....'

Ronin had been going for a stroll through the alley way towards a local bar he had hear about. He was quite tired after journeying for so very long. His dark hat clung and did not do well to hide the dark curls which would rustle back and forth as soon as a breeze hit. While his sword hung on his back, in it's sheathe, it had not been used in quite a while since the only people he met around here were humans. Mere mortals for which his hands were more then enough to handle. He let a soft sigh, the black articles of clothing which he wore really drew too much attention to him. So it left him having to resort to travelling at night or to places which had been deserted.

As he glanced down to ensure the address, he noticed the door to be closed and locked. Crap, he thought, when he had finally reached a place for a rest it had been a bit too late. That was when a scent immediately hit him, which drew out his fangs, a taste which he had sorely missed for a very long time. Blood, his dark hazel eyes had turned in colour to black before he managed to get it under control. He immediately knew some one was in trouble, but he had to be careful not to turn on to that person and show him or her what he truly he was.

This was very bad timing on whomever was to blame for this situation he thought silently to himself. He dashed forward almost gliding as his vampire senses kicked in, the blood had helped set them off. He found to his horror three men whom seemed to be holding down one female. Oh yeah, they really know how to fight fair, he thought quietly to himself. Instead of just resorting to physical force, he decided to try reasoning with them.

"Excuse me, but could you just let her go and dissapear. If you do, I promise I will let you three go without a scratch." He said, even with the blood lust, it angered him how three grown men had picked on a girl, towering at 6 foot, he waited behind a pole to ensure that they could not see him clearly. His blade craved for something to kill, he thought about using it against these cowards, but then the girl might freak out. The most he could do, as he thought about it logically was give those three a good beating.

"Or you three, can take on me, I promise I won't even use my weapon." He said, letting his blade drop to the floor and pushing it out towards them, as some kind of reassurance.

Back
Top Bottom