Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lingerie, Bras and Panties

The only reason I wear a bra is because I get cold easy. Dx
And it shows.
Found that out the hard way.
Other then that, I don't really need to. Don't have much to support.

As for lingerie, I think it would be more to... accentuate the body with. Like tattoos. You buy lace to be a tease, silk to tease yourself, etc.
And it's better when it's not expensive, 'cause then you can rip it.
Which is what I'd mostly buy it for. ♥
Because ripping clothes is fun.

Oh, and yes, boxers are awesome to sleep in.

That's the thing..... you don't want to rip a pair that costs that much. The cheap ones... rip away. XD

And I like lingerie. Like pretty underwear, it makes me feel pretty. Especially since I tend to dress more.... I don't know.... not girly, lol. I like the contrast.

I know many times with my wife, in the heat of passion, I almost rip her panties off but I know she would be really mad so I don't.

Edible...that stuff tastes awful and, plus, I much, much more prefer HER taste. :)

There's just something alluring about a beauitful body wearing any sort of outfit that features a woman's curves or shows off a female's frame in general.
I've found myself more over attracted to nighties or short little one peices.
Something one can pull up, roll up, down or even rip of need be when in right time or place.
But coming more to the point of lace and fine things you try to save... Corsets with no build in breast support and garter-belts seem to get this young male going.

Going towards edible. I've only found them to be the bigger version of fruit roll-ups on a woman's flesh. Why bother feeling like you're back at elementary when you should be focusing on hearing the seductive moans of your partner ?

demotivational-posters-dissolvable-bikini.jpg

Needs to be applied to panties.

Back
Top Bottom