Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unturned Stone (Rage and Candira)

RE: Unturned Stone (rage0976 and Candira)

Chance could feel his skin burning beneath V's touch, arching his body into her hands a bit while his own moved up her back beneath her shirt, savoring the feel of her soft skin beneath his fingertips. He held her in the kiss for as long as he could before finally breaking for air, giving her a soft, sensual smile. He said nothing, but simply watched her silently, his eyes locked with hers for several moments. In all honesty he couldn't say how far this would go, but he found himself wanting it to go far beyond that night.

Ash continued to tease Roxxi as his hand worked beneath her skirt, pulling her panties down after teasing her for a few minutes and sliding them down her legs so she could get out of them. He then slid his hand back up her thigh and pushed one of his fingers inside her as his thumb rested against her clit and began to massage it slowly. Feeling and pressing at her walls, he searched a bit for her g-spot, listening and watching for her reactions to let him know when he hit the mark and stroking it teasingly with his fingertip once he found it.

Zeke began to remove her shirt after having spent a few minutes teasing her breasts beneath it, chewing his lip thoughtfully as his hands pulled it up and over her head, signaling her to raise her arms as he lifted it. He then moved to pull the cups of her bra down, revealing her nipples to them before he moved to take the right one into his mouth, and at the same time Ash moved to take the left side, each of them teasing in different ways as their lips engulfed her sensitive pink buds.

V grinned and pulled away, panting softly. He was far too charming for his own good. "Tell me about yourself," she said. "I want to know more." She leaned in and kissed his neck, waiting to hear more about him.

Roxxi moaned as Ash turned it up a bit. She nibbled her lip and found herself losing control of the situation, her body quickly becoming their plaything. She let Ash take off her panties and gasped as his fingers entered her, searching for a g-spot. She moaned and curled her toes as he found it, panting. She lifted her arms as Zeke pulled off her shirt and shivered as he pulled her bra down. Her full, perfectly shaped breasts were exposed to both of them now, and she blushed a little. Their lips took the hard buds into their mouths and simultaneously pleased her. She moaned a bit louder, her hands resting on their heads.

Chance laughed softly as he tilted his head to let V kiss at his neck a bit. "Well, you already know about my family, and the school. Not much else to tell. I like animals, more than people sometimes. I love having my neck kissed, just like you're doing now, and I'm really liking you." His hands moved slowly up her sides, just teasing her skin beneath her shirt before trailing to her hips once more. He would only go so far unless she wanted more, ever the considerate and patient one.

Ash and Zeke each kept one of Roxxi's nipples in their mouths, the smaller man biting and tugging the right side gently with his teeth before soothing it with his tongue, and the larger man simply sucking the left side between his lips and twirling his tongue around it teasingly.

All the while Ash's finger remained inside her, brushing her g-spot repeatedly, and was soon joined by another, though it didn't seem like he could fit more than two into her tight sex. Then the next surprise came along as Zeke moved to relive Ash's thumb, rubbing her clit with his fingertips while the big man stroked her walls from within.

V listened carefully as she kissed his neck. She grinned as he told her he liked having his neck kissed. She continued to do so, gently licking and sucking there was well. She grinned as he said he was liking her, his hands moving down her sides. "Mmm, I like you too," she said, kissing up to his ear. "Tell me more," she said, nipping at his earlobe. "I want to know everything about you."

Roxxi wasn't sure she would last much longer as they double teamed her. "Oh, my God." She tilted her head back as she arched her back, and closed her eyes. The redhead moaned as Ash played with her tight sex and Zeke reached do play with her clit. Her pussy was dripping as they played with her. She panted heavily and soft sounds of pleasure escaped her. "So good!"

Chance kept moving his head to accommodate V as she continued to kiss at his neck, smiling as he continued talking. "Mmm...well, I love sesame chicken...I think we already went over that...when I get down I hop on my bike and take off in a random direction and just ride for hours. Always makes me feel better. And if you keep kissing at my neck like that I might not be accountable for my actions in the next few minutes."

He let his hands move slowly up her sides once more, beneath her shirt, getting a bit bolder as his thumbs brushed against her breasts through the pretty green bra he knew was beneath. Then a sound from the RV floated to their ears, causing him to pause briefly and look out the window toward the vehicle. "Hmm, sounds like someone's having some fun..."

Ash smiled a bit, releasing Roxxi's breast from his mouth before he pushed Zeke away from her as well, then moved to lift her and lay her on the table so her legs were on either side of him, remaining in his seat. Zeke seemed to catch on, and stood, moving to stand over her head as he reached down to massage her breasts once more, giving her a nice close up of the impressive tent that had formed in his pajama bottoms.

Meanwhile, Ash leaned over the table, lifting her legs so he could get his shoulders beneath them, pushing her skirt up a bit to give him a clear view of her wet pussy. Parting her lips with his tongue, he ran it slowly up her slit, flicking it against her clit a few times before pressing against it more firmly and lapping hungrily at her.

V smirked and kept kissing him, teasing him as she nipped at his earlobe, her lips moving down his neck again down to his collar bone. "Mmm, I wonder what it would be like if you weren't in control," she teased. "So you've got a bike, huh? You'll have to give me a ride sometime," she said, fully aware of the double meaning. The fact that they could hear any sound at all made her pause and look with him, curious as to who was playing with Roxxi.

Roxxi opened her eyes as she felt both of her breasts released. Sensing a change, the sexy redhead lifted her head and then lifted her onto the table. It was effortless for him, and she saw the appeal of muscles again. She smiled and let him do as he pleased. Distracted by Zeke's repositioning, She moaned as his hands came back to her breasts, the sight of his erection pleasing her. And then she felt his hands pushing her skirt up her body so that her naked pussy was in view, revealing that she was completely shaved there.

She gasped as he lifted her legs onto his shoulders and started to eat her out, quite energetically. The two of them were quite a team.

Chance continued to look toward the RV for a moment, then shrugged before looking back to V. "Well, you can have a ride right now if you want," he joked, having definitely caught the double meaning and giving as good as he got. "And if you want to see me lose control, just keep up what you're doing." Laughing softly, his hands kept teasing her body, moving over her skin, close enough to her breasts to tease without actually touching them as his hips rocked a bit beneath her, letting her feel the swell that was forming beneath the surface of those tight jeans that didn't really hide anything.

As Ash ate Roxxi's wet pussy eagerly, Zeke pushed his pajama bottoms down and stepped out of them, his semi-hard cock falling free as it was released from its confinement to rest against her cheek as he offered her something to keep her mouth occupied. Meanwhile, the big man was relentless on her clit as his tongue continued to ravage her hungrily, bringing his fingers up to push into her slit and probe her once more with two of them, once again seeking out her g-spot to enhance her pleasure even more.

Chance's words brought her back to the real world and she laughed as he joked about her taking a ride. She shivered as he teased her body, enjoying the way his hands felt against her bare skin. She smirked and brushed her lips against his, nipping at his bottom lip. "Mmm, well maybe I'll take you up on that offer," she said, moving her hips against him for a moment.

Her lips found the other side of his neck and she began the process all over again, hoping he was enjoying himself. "Mmm, so what do you like to do when you're not singing and playing with us?"

Roxxi gasped, her hands clenching, toes curling. Ash was very good at what he did. Her back arched in pleasure and she blushed a bit as she watched Zeke pull down his pajama pants, giving her something to keep herself busy with. It was appreciated. She took his hard cock into her hand and stroked it gently for a moment before she kissed and licked his tip, moaning and panting as Ash added his fingers to the mix, seeking her g-spot again. It did not take him long to find it.

"Mmm...half tempting to go peek in and see just who she's playing with," Chance mused to V with a playful grin as he rolled his head to the other side for her now, his hands finally finding the nerve to move over her breasts beneath the shirt, cupping them through her bra and massaging them gently. "And when not playing and singing with the band...playing with you is proving to be one of my favorite activities I think," he continued breathlessly as his hips rocked against her a bit harder, finding his arousal growing by the second under her teasing.

Zeke gave a soft moan of his own as Roxxi started stroking his before kissing and licking at the tip, his hands continuing to massage her full breasts as he watched her play with him happily. "Mmm...fuck you are so hot," he commented, unable to hold back what was on his mind. All the while Ash continued to assault her wet folds with a talented tongue and dexterous fingers, growling softly, hungrily against her, rocking her body with a slight vibration and showing just how much he was wanting her to squirm and cry out more with pleasure.

V stopped kissing his neck and pouted. "But then you'd have to stop playing with me." She gave him a little pout then winked before kissing his neck again, licking and sucking. His hands drew a little purr from her as she continued to kiss down to his collar bone. "Mmm, I think playing with you just keeps getting better." She rocked with him, enjoying it.

Zeke's comment made her smile and she continued to kiss his dick. "Mmm, I try," she managed, licking and sucking his head. And then she was reminded that Ash was assaulting her. She moaned loudly and arched her back as he growled into her and redoubled his efforts. His fingers and tongue were making her lose her mind. She squirmed and moaned loudly as she worked Zeke, panting.

"Never said I'd have to stop playing with you," Chance remarked to V with a playful grin, continuing to tilt his head this way and that for her while his hands massaged her breasts some more before sliding back down to her hips. "But you have to admit you want to know which one she's with." He winked and nipped at her lips playfully. "Trust me, I can play with you just fine, but don't you want a peek?" He was apparently a bit wild himself, just another way he seemed to match her.

Zeke groaned a bit as Roxxi sucked at the head of his length, putting his hands under her arms and pulling her a bit so her head could lay back off the table, allowing her more access to his dick. This, of course, caused Ash to have to sit up in his seat a bit, so he simply climbed into it to sit on his knees, now wrapping one of his arms around her thigh to hold her in place while the other hand continued to push two fingers into her and stroke her walls, all the while his tongue continued to play havoc on her sensitive clit.

V chuckled and stopped her kissing for a moment. She was, indeed, curious, and taking a peek wouldn't take long, but she wasn't entirely sure she wanted to see. Besides, she had her ways of getting information from the two of her boys. "Hmm, it's tempting. But I like to practice reciprocity. And since I don't like the idea of being peeked in on all that much, I'll just get it out of Zeke or Ash tomorrow. Those two are easy to read." She smirked and then pushed him down so he was on his back.

"In the meantime, I would focus on the girl on top of you," she said with a wink, leaning down and kissing him, her hands slowly sliding under his shirt, running over his warm skin.

Roxxi let him pull her so she was simultaneously further onto the table and further off. She moaned loudly shivering and twisting a bit as Ash dove into her, doing his damnedest to set her off. It wouldn't be much longer. She closed her eyes and took more of Zeke's cock into her mouth, trying to focus on pleasing him as well. She sucked on him through all of her panting and groaning. It wouldn't be long before she exploded.

Chance had to admit that V's argument was much more persuasive than the curiosity, and soon it was replaced by the desire to just be closer to her as she laid him on the couch and let her hands travel over his chest. Looking up into her eyes with a smile, he pulled her down into a brief, but deep kiss before letting her go to slip his shirt off, allowing her easier access to his chest.

His own hands toyed a bit at her shirt then, tugging the bottom of it up a bit as he gave her a wink. "Well, as long as we're practicing reciprocity..."

Ash showed no mercy to Roxxi, continuing to explore her tight sex with his fingers while he ate her juicy pussy, lapping at her clit like a man possessed almost. He let out another moan that vibrated her core as he continued his assault, wanting to hear her cumming soon and savor those juices as well as that ecstatic cry she would give him.

Zeke threw his head back and moaned as Roxxi took more of his cock into her mouth, one hand remaining on her breasts as he toyed with them and pinched her nipples gently. The other hand, however, moved behind her head to give her some support as he slowly pushed his length further into her mouth.

V kissed him back as he pulled her down into it. Grinning, she slipped off his shirt and ran her fingers over his warm torso. "Mmm, much better." She chuckled as he tugged at her shirt and mentioned reciprocity. She pushed his hands away gently and unzipped her vest and slipped her shirt off for him, revealing her green-blue bra once more, her breasts filling it out perfectly. She smiled as she looked down at him, her hair sliding over her shoulders.

"Better?" she asked, leaning over him.

Roxxi continued to suck Zeke's cock, moving her head up and down his length. Grateful for his extra support, she took more of him in, happily accepting what he gave her. She continued to moan, closing her eyes as Zeke played with her breasts, and Ash practically attacked her pussy. "Oh, God!" She gasped and clenched her fists, sucking hard on Zeke as she arched and twisted her body in pleasure. She came hard and blushed a bit as she came down.

Chance smiled and moved his hands up V's body slowly, appreciating her generous curves as he gave her breasts a playful squeeze through her bra. "Not really," he finally answered with a smirk. "I mean you get to see my bare chest, and here this thing is in the way of my vew," he continued, giving the bra a playful tug as he winked at her.

Ash continued to lap at Roxxi's sensitive clit as she came, his fingers still working her over from the inside before he finally pulled away after she calmed down. Raising up a bit, he licked his lips to get the remnants of her juices with a grin.

Zeke was groaning softly as he felt her lips surrounding his length, and as she gasped out her words around him the sensation rocked his body delightfully. Finally he pulled himself from her mouth, fully hard and ready as he looked up at Ash with a grin. "Want a turn at this end?"

The big man simply grinned and slid out of the seat with a nod. "I do, but I think she deserves a little something on this end. Don't you?" Zeke laughed and nodded in agreement, moving to sit at the edge of the bench that surrounded the table. Ash then moved to help Roxxi sit up, guiding her to Zeke's lap as the guitarist held his hard cock upright for her, the head pressing against her wet pussy as the big men helped her settle over Zeke, but facing her toward himself, waiting for her to give him confirmation or denial about this next, big step.

V shivered as he moved his hands over her body and then gave her breasts a nice little squeeze. She grinned at his cheekiness and gently ran her hand over the side of his face, leaning down and kissing his lips again. She kissed his lips softly, licking them and then nipping at the bottom lip, pulling away enough to reposition herself a bit. "Mmm, why don't you help me take it off? I don't like to be unfair."

Roxxi panted as he kept lapping her up until she was calm again. She let Zeke go when he pulled away and relaxed for a moment, just trying to pull herself back together. She couldn't help but feel a little weird being the only one naked in this particular equation. It was a little unfair. Sitting up with Ash's help, she watched the Zeke hold himself up. She let Ashe guide her so that she could feel his head pressing against her pussy.

She looked up at Ash and then reached down to his waist, undoing his pants. "How did I end up the only one naked?" she asked.

Chance smiled at V and moved his hands to start unfastening the bra for her, placing kisses on her neck and shoulders as his hands worked to free her breasts from their confines. Once he had it undone, he started to slide the straps down her shoulders and finally off, letting her pull her arms out and tossing it aside before looking her over with appreciation. "Mmm...that is definitely better," he mused before pulling her body up a bit so he could get one of her nipples between his lips, tracing it slowly with his tongue before pulling away to smile at her again. "Definitely better," he repeated with a wink.

Ash grinned down at Roxxi as she unfastened his shorts, letting them fall to reveal his boxers beneath sporting an impressive tent, even more so than Zeke's had been. "Well, Zeke is naked too, but I guess you've been a bit...preoccupied." Giving her a wink, he stepped out of the shorts, letting her get the boxers too if she wanted him naked that badly, all the while the two of them were starting to guide her onto Zeke's cock beneath her, his head parting her pussy and leading the rest of his length in until she was sitting firmly in his lap as he was to the hilt inside her, remaining still for the moment for her to adjust and finish undressing Ash.

The little drummer grinned as he took off her bra and smiled as his little kisses made her tingle everywhere he touched her. Her soft breasts hung before him and she shivered as he pulled her up so he could kiss and lick her nipples. She moaned softly and ran her fingers through his hair as he played with her. "Mmm, good." She smiled at him and kissed him again before kissing his neck and moving down to his collar bone, her soft lips traveling over his warm skin.

Roxxi slowly sank down on Zeke's cock, gasping and moaning as he took him into her. She arched her back a bit and kissed Ash's stomach as she leaned against him. The keyboardist's clever fingers got rid of the last thing that separated his naked body from hers. She took him into her hand and stroked him gently. She moaned and leaned back a little into Zeke, getting used to his size and letting him hold onto her.

Chance found himself smiling once more as V kissed him, then moved her lips to his collarbone, his body shivering under her lips as he wondered where she was going. The possibilities that filled his mind were all very nice, imagining just where those sweet lips might find their way to, and wanting it, no matter where that might have been.

Zeke moaned a bit from the movement of Roxxi sitting back against him somewhat, his hips starting to rock with her once she had adjusted to having him inside her as his hands moved up her body, reaching around her to cup and massage her breasts as he had been before. Ash moaned as he felt her stroking his cock, growing harder in her hand. He was a big guy all around apparently, being larger than his band mate, not that Zeke was anything to brush off, as she was learning first hand. The guitarist began rocking a bit harder beneath her as she had more time to adjust, and was soon bucking gently into her, causing her to bounce on his lap a bit.

V smiled and kissed down his chest, exploring his body with her soft lips. Her hands gently ran up and down his sides, her lips taking a little detour to lick and kiss his nipple, her eyes closed. "Mmm, enjoying yourself, Chance?"
_______

Roxxi moaned as he bounced her up and down his cock, his hips bucking up into her. He felt amazing. And as he massaged her breasts, she couldn't help but want more. In the meantime, she looked up at Ash and stroked his cock, kissing his tip softly, letting him harden even more in her hand.

"Very much so," Chance responded breathlessly as V assaulted his chest and nipples with her lips, his hands moving to her hair, gripping it lightly as his body arched into her, letting her feel just how much he was enjoying it as the rise below his belt pressed against her abdomen. "But I think we may still be a bit overdressed," he finished with a soft laugh.

Zeke was bouncing Roxxi harder on his cock as he bucked his hips up into her roughly after a few minutes of the slow starting pace, now really filling her with each thrust as he held onto her breasts firmly, squeezing them and tugging at her nipples playfully while groaning softly in her ear. "Mmm...your pussy...is so tight...and nice," he told her, licking the cusp of her ear as she rode him.

Ash watched her silently for a moment, his cock indeed hardening in her grasp. When she kissed the tip, a soft moan passed his lips and his hand instinctively moved to her hair, gripping it gently. Licking his lips in anticipation, it was clear where he wanted to be, and the sight of her bouncing on Zeke while he fucked her from beneath only increased the lust that showed in his eyes.

Chance's comment made her smile as she continued to explore his fantastically toned chest with her soft lips. "Mmm, you may be right about that," She looked up at him with devious eyes and her fingers slid down his treasure trail to his pants, undoing them and gently stroking his bulge before she started sliding the fabric away from him. Her lips went back to kissing his chest, toying with his nipple for a moment longer.

Roxxi arched her back as she bounced on Zeke's impressive cock. The friction of him sliding in and out of her hot, tight sex was amazing. She closed her eyes for a moment, just enjoying the sensations he gave her, and his hands on her breasts only intensified it. "Mmm, so good," she moaned, as he whispered into her ear. She looked up at Ash and licked up and down his cock, sucking him and bobbing up and down his length. He was even more impressive than Zeke's.

Chance laughed softly and began to unfasten V's jeans as well, pushing them away from her hips for her to work her way out of them as he kicked his boots off while she worked on his, raising his hips for her to get them down a bit. As she began kissing at his chest once more, he was finishing with kicking his pants free of his legs, his hands moving to her hips to pull her body tightly against his as his head rolled a bit, a soft moan passing his lips.

Zeke was moaning softly in Roxxi's ear while she rode his cock, bucking harder beneath her as he picked up momentum steadily and squeezed at her nicely shaped breasts. "Mmm...God Roxx," he said breathlessly as she bounced on him. "Having fun...baby?"

Ash was gripping her hair at that time, clenching his jaw and breathing heavily as her lips and tongue worked on his length. When she began to take it into her mouth and bob her head, he gasped softly and let out a deep groan as he got into the spirit of talking dirty to her as well. "Fuck Roxxi! Suck it baby...just like that!"

Her jeans slid down her hips thanks to the man beneath her. Slowly, she managed to shimmy her way out of the pants without looking ridiculous, her panties following with. And then he pulled her naked body close to him, their bodies held tightly together. His moaning made her grin devilishly and she kissed his lips softly. She deepened it with passion and pinned him down again, holding his wrists as though this might actually make a difference.

Roxxi panted softly and clenched her fists as he bucked harder beneath her. She felt it all with such intensity--already sensitive from Ash's tongue treatment. Her body bounced attractively and as he squeezed her breasts, she found herself focusing on not cumming just yet. In response to his question, she could only moan, her hips moving to help him.

With Ash in her mouth, the muffled noise just made her want more of what she was getting. Until all of them were completely pleased. The strong hand in her hair kept her moving her head up and down his cock as she worked him with her tongue. She looked up at the bassist and sucked extra hard before going back to her normal intensity.

Chance pretended to struggle against V, looking up at her and feigning helplessness, though he couldn't fight off that seductive grin that soon formed on his lips as he batted his eyelashes at her. "Mmm...and just what are you gonna do with me now that you have me where you want me?" His hips pressed into her a bit, letting her feel his erection rubbing against her with no clothing in the way this time, using his body to tease her as he gladly let her have the control fantasy she seemed to be entertaining.

Ash pulled Roxxi's head back as she had started attacking his cock harder, gasping softly as it popped out of her hungry mouth. Licking his lips as he looked down at her with lust filled eyes, he shook his head slightly. "I don't wanna cum yet. Not before I get to fuck you."

Zeke grinned and nipped her ear as he paused and ground his hips against her, giving her nipples another pinch and tug. "Mmm...hear that baby? You want that big cock inside you? How about both of us?" The guys were really getting into her now, and seemed happy to share, which was of course a win for her on both fronts.

Back
Top Bottom