Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unturned Stone (Rage and Candira)

RE: Unturned Stone (rage0976 and Candira)

V was fully expecting to have to take a shot. She was pleasantly surprised when Ash was sent to school. Laughing, she gave the front man a high five and watched as her friend removed his top shirt and laughed again when he removed his shoe.

Roxxi laughed as well and clapped a little as she saw everything. She watched in awe as the beautiful Asian picked up a quarter with a sexy little smirk and tossed it with ease right into the scotch.

"Aww, poor Ash is uneven. But Zeke has remained untouched," she said with a terrible grin. "Off with your clothes my friend," she said, handing Zeke the little glass.

Roxxi chuckled and leaned against the counter, watching the goings on with a smile. She bounced a little to the music, enjoying herself.

Zeke rolled his eyes, knowing that V would choose him as he removed his shoe. Refilling the glass, he glanced to Chance, then to V, trying to decide which would be next if he made it since they were both untouched.

Lining his shot up, Zeke hit the glass, raising his hands in victory as he cried out. "Yes!" He then looked between the two once more, Chance seeming fairly calm as he just smirked at the guitarist. Zeke then looked to V and grinned. "Go ahead babe, hit it and lose something."

V chuckled at Zeke's statement and shook her head. "Ok, let's not get too excited, since you know you're going to lose." She chuckled and removed her watch as well, setting it down next to Roxxi's and taking the shot. She smiled and looked back at the redhead.

"Your turn again, hun."

Roxxi lined up her shot and actually managed to get it in this time. "Sweet! Alright, Chance, you're untouched. Lose something and take it like a man."

Zeke looked to Ash and frowned. "What's with all the women wearing watches? Who the fuck wears watches anymore?" This drew a laugh out of Ash and Chance, the latter looking to Roxxi and shrugging as he took off his necklace and tossed it onto the table. He then took his quarter and readied his shot.

Once again, the quarter bounced perfectly and landed in the glass. "Ash, gotta be kind of weird feeling with only one shoe on, right?" Ash smirked and nodded, to which chance replied once more. "Okay then. V, take the shot and give us something."

He was good at misleading them, which made him even more dangerous to play the game with, because one could just never tell who he would go after. Perhaps V hadn't just met her match, but her superior.

V was amused, but not particularly phased. "Alright." that said, she took off her right shoe and tilted her head innocently before she took the shot and slammed the glass down. "Alright. Ash, I think it's your turn my tall and unfortunate friend." She smiled and leaned back, rather enjoying this. Roxxi continued to bounce to the music to amuse herself and waited for the big guy to take his shot at the shot of his choosing.

Ash shrugged and took his quarter as Zeke filled the glass, lining up his shot, going for the bourbon, and landing it. With a grin, he looked around the table for a minute before shrugging and taking his own shoe off, then downing the shot himself before setting the glass down.

This drew a laugh from Chance and Zeke, the latter commenting once he caught his breath. "Well, we didn't say you couldn't pick yourself if you made a shot. Got tired of sitting there in one shoe huh?" Ash simply smirked and nodded to Zeke, then they turned their eyes to V.

"Your turn," the big man said playfully.

Roxxi watched curiously and laughed as she watched Ash take his other shoe off. She wasn't sure what to make of that move, nor what to think of him in particular. But she found him absolutely fascinating. And then the attention was back on V.

She smirked and picked up the quarter, tossing it into the spiced rum again. It was like it had been in there all along. She grinned and looked right at Chance, the opportunity to take revenge all too tempting.

"Zeke. You're it buddy."

Chance laughed and clapped his hands as Zeke shrugged and slipped his other shoe off, glad to feel even on his feet once more. He then refilled the glass and took his quarter, lining up his shot and missing. Grumbling a bit to himself, he slipped his socks off. "Addendum to the rule, just because half and half is uncomfortable," he announced. "Shoes and socks count as one item. So instead of taking off one shoe or one sock, you take off both."

The guys laughed, but nodded in agreement with the statement if for no other reason than it sped things up a bit and kept them from sitting there with one foot bare and another covered. As Zeke took his shot, he took the quarter from his mouth and refilled the glass, looking to Ash.

Lining up to shoot at the vodka, the big man nailed it this time, sitting back and grinning at V. Sweet revenge. "Gimme something babe."

V laughed and nodded. "Alright, I'll give you that." Roxxi agreed and the two watched as Zeke took his shot and Ash lined up for his. She was surprised when the big man made it. She cheered for him in a small way and turned to see V's reaction.

She looked absolutely devilish. "You're sure you want to do that, Ash? I think we both know how uncomfortable I can make your evening." She was only teasing, but someone on the outside might have shivered in discomfort. She rolled her eyes, took the shot, and then took off her other shoe and her socks to be fair. There you go," she said with a chuckle. Her toe nails were painted a cheerful bright orange. Not very metal, but who said she had to be all hard and angsty? "Next time, huh, friend?" She winked at him and refilled the glass before looking at Roxxi. "Your turn, lady."

Roxxi bit her lip and aimed for the glass....and she missed again. Sighing, she took the shot and took off her shoes as well. "I was never much good at this kind of game."

"Apparently neither is Ash," Chance told Roxxi to make her feel better, giving her a cheeky grin and a wink. "At least he'll likely end up in his undies before you do." He leaned over to give her a friendly kiss on the cheek to raise her spirits a bit before taking his quarter as Zeke refilled the glass.

Aiming for the tequila, Chance bounced the quarter in easily with a grin. "Let's see, I haven't picked on Zeke, or Roxxi. And since Roxxi just had to take a shot, have fun with that Zeke."

Zeke smirked at Chance and downed the shot, then stood and slipped his shirt off. He was thinner than the singer, but still nicely toned overall, even if a little on the skinny side. Filling the glass after giving Chance his quarter, he shrugged and prepared his shot.

Hitting the shot, he sighed in relief, wiping some sweat from his brow. "Okay, Chance, hit it brother." Chance shrugged and took the shot, then kicked off his boots with a smirk before looking to V as Zeke refilled the glass. "I guess it's on you again."

Roxxi laughed a little at Chance's comment and let him kiss her cheek, feeling a little better. She shot an apologetic, rather sympathetic look Ash's way and gave him a high-five for being just as bad at this game as she was. Then, she watched as Zeke took off his shirt, and she was instantly reminded of why she had a thing for skinnier guys.

V was a little proud of the proceedings as well, glad that someone had taken Zeke down too. She always enjoyed this part of the night. She almost never got down to her skivvies. Unless they all teamed up to pick on her, but they almost never succeeded in doing so. She was far too sweet for that.

She watched as Zeke took Chance downed another shot and grinned. Things were becoming quite interesting. "Alright, alright. Let's see..." She chose the bourbon shot and instantly sunk it, her luck and plain skill were just astounding. Her eyes looked around and then met Ash's again. "You shouldn't have challenged me," she said with a devilish grin. "Hit it, hun."

Ash shot V a mock irate glare before breaking into a grin and shrugging, reaching under the table to take his socks off and set them aside. He then took his quarter as Chance took the bottle and refilled the glass this time before sitting back to watch.

Taking aim, Ash missed, as usual, and frowned. He was over it within seconds, however, giving another shrug and pulling his shirt up and over his head. Tossing it to an empty chair, the big man leaned back in his own seat a bit as he threw back the shot. He wasn't as toned as Chance, neither of them were actually, but he was definitely all muscle.

Zeke refilled the glass this time and looked to Roxxi. "That would be on you again babe."

Why were all the boys in the band hot? Was that some sort of new rule that people were making? Roxxi frowned at the aspect of having to land that quarter into her shot glass and picked up the coin, aiming carefully. For once it bounced in. She gave an excited hooray and bounced a little with a smile. "Chance," she said. "It's your turn to lose something."

V chuckled and waited, wondering what he would do when his turn came around.

Chance simply shrugged, reaching beneath the table to pull his socks off and stuff them into his boots with a grin. "There ya go." He then refilled the glass after emptying it, handing her quarter to her as he pulled it from between his lips with a playful smile.

The other guys just relaxed as they watched him lining up his shot, which naturally sank into the glass. The guy didn't seem to be capable of missing. He then looked to Roxxi and grinned. "Only person here who still has socks on. Off with 'em."

"Aww, just when I was getting my self esteem back," she pouted. She smiled a moment later however as she removed her tiny ankle socks and left them with an unaltered view of her smooth legs to her bare feet, the skirt hiding some skin from them, but not much at this point. Then, she took the shot and handed him his quarter after removing it from her mouth rather scandalously.

Laughing softly, Chance accepted the quarter form Roxxi, cocking his eyebrow a bit. "Now that just gave me goosebumps." He gave her a playful wink as Zeke refilled the glass and got ready to shoot. Bouncing the quarter off the table, it landed perfectly in the glass. He then looked to Chance and smirked triumphantly. "Dude, you're the only guy with a shirt on still. Only fair. Give the girls a show."

Chance snickered and shrugged, standing and doing a little dance for the girls as he slowly lifted his shirt up and over his head, then pulled it off, leaving his arms tangled in it a moment, giving them a view of his not large, but well muscled torso.

Bending over, he took the shot glass with his lips and threw his head back quickly to down it, then set the glass down before turning his head to drop the quarter from between his lips before removing the shirt from his arms and sitting once more as he tossed it to V with a smirk. "Your turn," he told the little drummer.

V laughed as she watched the little show he was putting on, chuckling as he got caught up in his own shirt. She managed to watch without staring, which was a victory at this point in the night. The little drummer caught his shirt and slipped it over hers. "Why thanks, friend. I think I'll just keep this," she said, winking and tossing the quarter straight into the tequila. "Hmmm, who to take the shot?" She pondered aloud. "Ash, my friend. I believe it's your turn to take it." He really should have known.

Roxxi chuckled at the drummer taking chance's shirt. It was an ingenious plan. She laughed again as Ash caught it for challenging her. Then again, he was the only one who hadn't taken a shot yet this round. She watched the bassist with curiosity, finding something about him to be mysterious in a good way.

"Hey! That's a foul," Zeke called out to V. "No, no adding other people's clothes! Totally not fair!" Ash nodded his agreement, frowning a bit in protest while Chance simply listened to the exchange with an amused grin. As V landed the quarter, Ash took the shot and set the glass down, then went about removing his shorts, earning the honor of being the first one stripped to his boxers.

Zeke refilled the glass, still giving V an aggravated look for the shirt scandal. He then looked to Roxxi, who was once again up to bat, waiting for her to take her shot. Apparently the two senior male band members weren't too happy with the little drummer at the moment.

V laughed. "Oh, Chill out boys. I'm not really gonna use it for the game. But I think I will keep it anyway," she teased. slipping it off her shoulders and letting it rest on her lap. She was quite amused as they objected. Impressed at how well Ash took being the first one down to boxers she bowed her head with respect.

Roxxi just watched, keenly amused. She laughed and lined up for the shot, missing again. "Aw, damnit..." She was down to taking off the belts and chains. "I'm counting all these as one," she said, removing them and then taking the shot. Next, she would be down to removing actual clothes. "Alright, Chance. Your shot."

Chance grabbed his quarter as Zeke refilled the glass and took a shot for the bourbon, not even seeming to try as the quarter clinked into the glass and sank to the bottom. He looked around the table for a moment, realizing that Zeke was only one article away from being pretty much naked with Ash, and that Roxxi would have to actually remove an article of clothing next.

Deciding to be merciful to them both, he looked to V. "Okay V, remove whatever other little trinkets you have on you to even the playing field a bit I guess." Giving her a smirk, he sat back as Zeke refilled the glass and went for his shot next, missing and shrugging as he downed the drink and began to slip his pants off.

Now Chance was the only one of the guys not in his boxers, and he still had his belt and other items to get through, so it was a close race between him and the girls. Looking to V after he got his pants off and strutted for them a bit, Zeke smiled. "Your turn babe."

V chuckled and shook her head. "Alright, keep your shirt on. Oh wait..." she teased, smirking as she stood up and took off the corset-like leather vest she wore. She gave them a little strip tease and then put it on the back of her chair over Chance's shirt and gave a little wink, still in a rather low cut top. She still looked fabulous. With that, she took the shot and let it go.

She watched as Zeke lost his pants and laughed with Roxxi as she was handed a quarter again. Without trying, she landed the shot and looked over at Chance. "Okay, pal, you're up."

Ash cocked an eyebrow, smirking a bit. "So I don't even get a chance at redemption here?" Laughing softly, he folded his arms, letting Roxxi have the small victory she'd just won. Chance simply shrugged and stood, taking off his belt and other various decorations, the chains and such that helped complete his look.

Zeke looked to Ash and smirked. "We're out of the game bro. Let them finish it out and see who's left in what when it's over. Chance is sort of screwed though with two girls working against him. No way they're gonna go at each other."

Chance laughed as he downed the shot and leaned over to drop Roxxi's quarter into her hand from between his lips before he refilled it and went for the tequila. Naturally it was a score. He then looked to V. "You got a better shot at this than Roxxi, no offense Rox, so down the drink and lose some layers."

Roxxi was grateful for Chance's Charity, but there was one thing the boys were right about. She was not going to go after V until she had to. V gave the girl a sympathetic look and then shrugged as she reached down and removed her shirt, revealing a lacy bra the same supposed color of her panties. Then, she downed the tequila and took the quarter, placing it back in his hand with a flourish. She wondered if the sight would affect his aim, but she kind of doubted it.

"Whose turn now?"

"Does it matter?" Zeke leaned back as he asked the question with a smirk. "Whichever of you takes the next shot is gonna go right for Chance, then he's finished. But for the record, I think it's your shot." Ash and Chance nodded their agreement to both the statement about her targeting Chance and it being her shot, though Chance didn't seem terribly bothered by it. He would go out with some dignity.

"Oh, you two are no fun," V said, sticking her tongue out at the other two. "Go ahead, Roxxi. Take one of us out," she said.

The redhead was starting to feel the effects of the shots she'd been taking. As such, her aim was not what it should have been. She missed impressively and frowned. "Well, shit." Roxxi closed her eyes and took the shot she'd missed and then mirrored V's decision to remove her shirt. Her bra was black and slightly padded, not that she needed it for shape's purpose. It looked smooth and silky, but the boys would never know just how much so.

Back
Top Bottom