Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unturned Stone (Rage and Candira)

RE: Unturned Stone (rage0976 and Candira)

Chance looked to V as she suggested that he start, cocking his head slightly and giving her a playful grin. "Okay. But I give as good as I get. So hit me with your best shot. I'll take a dare." He was a bold one, not afraid to go straight for the difficult task rather than take the easy route.

Ash and Zeke both broke out into laughter at how he had turned that back on her, making her decide what he should do since she nominated him to go first. They finally settled down and took a sip of their drinks as Ash spoke up. "Looks like he has your number, there, little drummer girl..."

"Maybe so, but I've got both of yours," she said, looking back at the two of them with a grin. "Okay, well if the boy wants a little danger, he can play with fire. Hmmmm," She thought it over, deciding to be a little bit nicer since it was the first dare. "Well, I noticed that you have not been eating much. So my dare is to eat something every time someone says your name tonight," she said.

Roxxi chuckled, enjoying V's dare. It was a pretty tame thing to do for the start, but no one said you couldn't build off of a dare. The two hooligans that laughed at her were probably gonna get it when their turns came around, but she liked to know that they were probably going to be okay with that. There was a great energy to the three of them, and she hoped that she could be part of it someday.

Chance smirked and gave a shrug, sitting back into his seat as he propped his arms on the back of the couch behind each of the girls once more. "Fair enough."

Zeke and Ash both looked at each other, blinking a few times, then looked back to V as Zeke spoke up. "Seriously? That was lame for you. You're usually so vicious to us!" Ash nodded his agreement, smirking a bit. "But I guess Chance is the new guy, so he gets off easy." He was at least going to have some fun, saying the singer's name so he'd have to eat something.

Jumping up from the couch, the singer walked to the table, grabbed a chip, and popped it into his mouth before returning to his seat and giving them all a victorious smirk. Nobody said what he had to eat or how much, so it was their fault for not elaborating, and there were no redos once a dare was made. He then looked to Roxxi and grinned. "Roxxi. Truth or dare?"

"Hmmm, I don't think you'll be as nice to me as V was to you, so I'll say truth." Roxxi didn't mind making a fool of herself now and then, but she was in new company, and she wanted to at least start off slow. "What do you want to know, Chance?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.

V laughed and wondered how many times that boy would have to get up and go eat something before the night was over. She just hoped that he didn't get sick.

Chance jumped up, jogging to the table and grabbing the bag of chips to bring back with him, figuring if he didn't he was going to be getting a lot of exercise, which of course drew a chorus of laughter from the other two guys.

Plopping on the couch between the girls once more, he looked to them and smirked. "I'm sitting between two hot chicks. What are you two laughing at?" That one of course only made them laugh harder as they held their beers up in toast and drank to the man.

Popping a chip into his mouth, Chance chewed and swallowed it down before glancing to Roxxi and giving her a cheeky grin. "What's the quickest you've ever had sex with a guy after meeting him?" He knew that one would get a good response from the guys, and it did, the two of them now making the "Oooooooh" sound as they looked at her, eagerly awaiting the answer. Apparently he came to play hard.

V chuckled at Chance's little trip, and leaned over a bit so she could see the new keyboardist better. When he finally issued his first question, it was kind of harsh. Still, she would be around to make sure that double standards were not applied when judging occurred. She rolled her eyes at the two knuckle-heads she called band mates and leaned back against the arm a little. "Ohh, careful where you tread new kid. Just because you know doesn't mean you'll get there.

Roxxi immediately turned a slight shade of red at the question, but it wore off pretty quickly. She fixed an aloof look of mystery on her face. And raised an eyebrow, glad for V's thoughtful intervention. "I agree. And let's see... shortest time? Same night, but that was kind of a drunken mistake. So we live and learn and move on, Chance."

The pretty redhead then smirked and turned to look at Zeke. "Truth or Dare?"

Chance pursed his lips, realizing that the question may have been a bit harsh for an opener, looking to V and giving her a thankful nod for setting him straight. He then looked to Roxxi and offered an apologetic look. "I'm sorry for that one. It was a little private for an opener. Forgive me?" He then popped a chip into his mouth and gave her a smile. "After the first rotation we can choose randomly, so I'll give you a free shot to pay me back for it."

Zeke and Ash had been listening with amusement until the former was called out, blinking as he looked to Roxxi, taking a few moments to think about his choice. Finally he tilted his head, grinning slightly. "Dare."

Ash looked at Zeke with a bit of surprise, his friend usually being one to go for a truth on the first round. He figured it was an attempt to impress the new girl, shrugging and taking a drink. "Your funeral bud. I'd have gone truth after the way we just teased her..."

Roxxi thought about it for a moment and decided there was no point in making him feel guilty if he was already sorry. "Alright, but watch your ass," she warned. She considered Zeke for a moment, tilting her head curiously. Ash's comment was pretty accurate. She was feeling pretty vindictive. Then again, the happy-go-lucky guy in front of her wasn't much of a fun target to hit. Still, she felt she had to be a little brutal. "Drink a cup of guacamole." She gestured to the bowl on the other table. At least it was gross.

V laughed and made a little face. "Eww, dude. You might wanna check some gum out after that business."

Zeke just shrugged, getting up and walking to the table and grabbing the guacamole, filling a cup and turning it up, emptying the whole thing before putting it down with a grin. "I love guacamole." He winked and returned to his seat, drawing a laugh from Ash until Zeke turned to the big man. "Truth or dare buddy?"

Ash stopped laughing, frowning softly, though it wasn't a real frown. He finally shrugged. "Truth. Might as well keep the little pattern up."

Zeke smirked and thought for a moment, then grinned devilishly. "When's the last time you got laid?" Ash snorted. "I dunno. Two months?" The other two guys would have made smartass remarks, one would have thought, but simply nodded, neither of them having had any recent play either apparently.

Ash then turned to V and grinned. "Truth or dare babe?"

V stuck her chin up defiantly and raised an eyebrow as if daring to dare her. "Alright, buddy. I'll do a dare. I do love a good pattern," she said, smirking as she watched him.

Roxxi watched with great interest. What would they make her do, she wondered. Would they be nicer to her than they were to each other? Somehow, she doubted it. Still, staring down V seemed to be like trying to stare down a steel wall--you just couldn't do it.

Ash thought about it for a moment, then a sly grin began to form on his lips. He looked to V and leaned forward, pausing a moment to build the anticipation. Then he let her have it. "Let's make our new front man feel at home. Give him a lap dance."

At least he didn't tell her to take her clothes off, but the guys apparently weren't pulling any punches tonight. Zeke could only chuckle softly to himself as he took a drink of his beer, while Chance blinked a few times. Looking to V, he seemed to even turn a little red in the cheeks, though there was no sign of disagreement on his face.

Chance gave a simple nod, letting her know it was fine for her to take the dare rather than back out if she wanted, already having figured her to be a proud woman who didn't like to shy away from a challenge.

"Sure, fine. But don't go putting ideas in his head, Ash." That said, without a single change of her cocky, almost defiant expression, she set her drink down and uncurled her body from the sofa, standing. She did have an impressive body, and the only thing that would come from this, she figured, were more cheeky dares. She wondered why, however, Ash was doing this. Be mean to the new kid? Or because he wanted her to do it to him but didn't want to look like a douche?

Either way, she waited for him to put the chip bag aside and then climbed onto his lap, facing him as she started to move her body to a song that Roxxi had had the present of mind to turn on via her phone. V wasn't much of a Lady Gaga fan, but she had to admit the beat was catchy.

"Sorry, it was a promo song so it's the first one on there." She shrugged and let it play while she watched. She would have just taken the truth question to get out of it, but the boys were being pretty brutal tonight. She smirked with a plan for her revenge.

Chance watched as V danced over him, keeping his hands respectfully at his sides as his eyes followed her movements. While he maintained a measure of control, it was obvious in his stare that he did enjoy the sight of her moving so sensually in front of him, and it became slightly obvious in other places, his tight boot cut jeans doing little to hide this, though he hadn't seemed to notice yet, too mesmerized by the show.

Ash just watched with a smirk, perhaps having killed two birds with one stone. He had wanted to give the new guy a little bit of a hard time, but only to make him feel more welcome. He also loved watching V dance. Zeke just drank from his bottle and looked on silently, figuring he would soon enough incur the wrath of the feisty little drummer.

V continued to dance until the song was over and then just as easily as she had slid into his lap, slipped out of it. She then curled herself back on the couch much as she had before, and did her best to ignore the effect of her dancing on the new guy. "There you go, Chance. I believe it's my turn again," she said, waiting for him to stuff another chip into his mouth.

Roxxi was quite impressed with the entire way V had handled it. Also, she was surprised there wasn't more of a reaction from the other two. Still, she'd seen how their eyes had watched her like a hawk. Chuckling she looked on as the little drummer scoped out her next victim. No surprise who it was. "Ash. Truth or Dare?"

Ash smirked as V called him out, sitting up in his seat and taking a drink from his beer before setting it aside and cracking his neck by jerking his head to each side. Looking her in the eyes defiantly, his lip curled into a slight grin. "Dare."

Zeke and Chance both snickered with amusement as they began to picture what she had in store for him. And the best part was since she had already gone this round, he couldn't pay her back until the next. The two of them watched and waited eagerly for V to decide on what she wanted the big man to do, glancing to Ash from time to time and giving looks of mock grieving.

"Give Zeke a lap dance," she said with a little smirk. "Like you mean it. Work him like a runaway." She looked positively devious as she watched them and smirked. And if he pulled out of this, she would have quite a question for him. Oh she would have her revenge.

Roxxi watched with a great deal of amusement. She had been planning to do something like that, but watching V exact her revenge was a bit like watching a cat toy with a mouse and then rip it to shreds. Absolutely fascinating.

Chance almost busted out laughing, though Ash and Zeke both seemed rather unamused by the dare, both of them glaring at V. Pursing his lips at being punked that badly, Ash sighed and sat back in his seat to take a drink of his beer. "Truth..."

Chance leaned on V as he continued laughing, finally managing to compose himself just a bit and kissing her on the cheek with a grin as he spoke into her ear. "That...was beautiful." He sat back on the couch once more and took a drink from his beer before playfully throwing an arm around Roxxi as they watched V to see how she would turn this around on Ash once more.

V grinned and laughed a little as she watched Ash and Zeke glare at her. But it was only fair that her retribution be served that way. She was surprised as Chance leaned over and kissed her cheek however, shivering just a little as he said it in her ear. She wasn't entirely sure how to respond, so she kept up her poker face and relaxed a little more when he pulled away. She smiled at Ash and bowed her head. "Alright then. How many times have you thought of me and Roxxi in bed with you today?"

Roxxi just laughed at the question, waiting for the answer as Chance put his arm around her. She had to wonder if there was something to her question though. She was curious. Just because he wanted her in bed didn't mean he'd have her, nor did it mean he wouldn't.

Chance had to laugh again, moving pulling Roxxi with him as he draped the other arm over V to pull her into the fold now. It was becoming obvious what he was doing at this point. He wasn't trying to make a move on them as much as he was just being playful and flirty, and maybe trying to push a few pictures into the heads of the other two guys as well. He was good, no one could deny that.

Ash frowned, knowing he had to answer the question honestly. Zeke simply cracked a playful grin, no longer being on the chopping block, though he was sure that someone had his number soon enough. He was going to enjoy this for the moment though. Finally Ash gave a shrug, taking a drink of his beer. "Honestly...I lost count about an hour ago..."

This naturally drew a chorus of laughter from the other two guys, Chance releasing the girls to clap his hands and hold his sides as he almost fell over onto Roxxi, and Zeke nearly toppling out of his chair. Their laughter was so contagious that even Ash couldn't resist chuckling with them before he finally regained his composure while the other two continued to snicker a bit. Looking to Chance, since he had apparently been having a bit of fun at their expense, he just grinned. "Chance." At the mention of his name the vocalist popped a chip into his mouth and grinned. Ash then continued. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare," Chance replied, causing Ash to simply grin. "Give both girls a lap dance...and make it a good one." Ash figured he'd get three birds with one stone here, putting Chance on the spot and giving the girls a little something to turn pink in the cheeks over as well. Chance simply shrugged, standing and preparing to start before Ash quickly added a condition before his opportunity passed. "And show them some skin..."

Giving Ash a dirty look, Chance simply nodded. He wasn't the type to back down from a challenge, though he did turn to the girls to give them each a chance to decide whether they wanted it or not, so he could change his answer if it was a bit too much for them.

V laughed and Roxxi chuckled as well. As flattering as it was to think that Ash wanted anything to do with her, the redhead wasn't sure what to think of it. She let Chance pull her closer to mess with Ash a little more and noticed that V let him do so as well. She wondered if that had caused another image to pop into Ash's head.

Either way, everyone seemed to have moved on to Chance's new dare, which was, as luck would have it, to give both girls a lap dance. Figuring that she would be amused, she decided to let it happen. Besides, he did owe V.

Speaking of the drummer, she was practically tearing up from laughter. "Oh, sweet poetic justice. Alright kid, show me whatcha got."

Zeke laughed and grabbed the remote, turning on the stereo and finding a tune with a good rhythm. Chance gave Roxxi and V each a look that said 'Thanks a lot' before he shrugged and moved, first toward Roxxi, and began to do a teasing dance in front of her. For a guy he was actually quite good, his hips moving in time with the music and still managing to be alluring. Moving closer to Roxxi, he now straddled her lap, dipping a bit so his thighs brushed against hers as he continued to move, slipping his jacket off and twirling it above his head before tossing it to V with a grin.

Placing his hands on Roxxi's shoulders, Chance continued to grind in her lap before leaning forward to kiss her cheek with a smile. Standing straight once more and moving away from her, he danced his way over to V next. Giving her the same show, he danced in front of her for a minute before moving over her, dipping so that his thighs brushed hers the way they had Roxxi's. He then pulled his shirt up and off, twirling it over his head as he had done with the jacket.

Ash told him to show some skin, and he did. His body was of medium build and tightly muscled, and they could now see that he had similar style tattoos on his back as the ones on his arms, with the center piece being a beautifully designed dragon. Around his navel was a tribal sun design, a black ring of fire that perfectly circled his belly button.

Placing his hands on V's shoulders, he gave her the same grinding routine that he had given Roxxi before leaning forward to kiss her cheek with a smile, then he moved away from her and fell back onto the couch between them once more, putting his arms around both of them, giving them a little squeeze before turning to kiss each on the cheek again and releasing them.

Ash and Zeke both were almost rolling with laughter at the girls' expressions, though they were both somewhat impressed with the singer's bravado. Clapping, the two of them each gave him the thumbs up as he joined in their laughter, the sound being quite contagious.

Once they had all calmed down, Chance finally looked over to Roxxi and smiled, looking as if he were about to ask her the question, when he suddenly snapped his gaze to Zeke. "Zeke! Truth or dare buddy?"

Zeke stopped laughing, though the occasional chuckle escaped him now and then. "Truth." He wasn't about to get saddled with what Chance had just gotten, or worse. Chance simply grinned. "Okay. How many times have you pictured the girls topless tonight?" He motioned to his own exposed upper body for emphasis.

Zeke snickered and shrugged. "Like Ash said, lost count." Zeke then looked to Roxxi as Chance and Ash laughed a bit at his answer. Tilting his head, he leaned forward to rest his elbows on his knees. "Oh Roxxi," he said melodically. "Truth or dare?"

Roxxi hadn't been expecting such a good show. If there was one thing about their front man that she had to admit, he knew how to work a crowd. She found herself blushing a little, laughing as he danced for her, but also, a little turned on. There was a little tug of desire at her belly that she hid masterfully with tears of laughter and watched as he repeated his routine with V.

The small drummer seemed to be having the time of her life, laughing and cheering him on as he danced for them both, stripping a little. She got into the spirit of the game, not particularly shy as he touched her, kissing her cheek like that as he went on. He certainly worked fast, didn't he? Well, so what if he did? She couldn't fault a man for going after what he wanted.

Smiling to herself, V managed to hide her attraction as well, but played along and let him do as he pleased. She had been avenged. With a smile, she listened to Zeke profess the truth about his lust for her and Roxxi. It was a little endearing to know that both her bandies still had a little torch for her at least in a little way.

Finally, it was Roxxi's turn again. "Who me? Man, you guys are brutal. I choose truth."

Looking at Roxxi for a minute, Zeke thought long and hard about his question, while Chance used his shirt to dab a bit of sweat from his brow before pushing his long, dark hair back from his face a bit. Looking over to V, he gave her a playful wink in gratitude for her playing along and making his moment fun, then he looked to Roxxi much the same while Zeke thought about what he wanted to ask.

Finally the guitarist perked up, grinning a bit as he leaned forward. "Roxxi. Just how much did you enjoy your little show there?" Oh, they were indeed brutal. Ash simply laughed as he took a sip of his beer and looked to her as well, waiting for her answer.

Roxxi laughed. "Mmm, well, let's just say it's a lot more than I showed it." She winked and leaned back into the couch. "You never said I had to be specific," She said with a grin. "Zeke, truth or dare." She fixed him with a sexy stare, one of defiance and "wouldn't you like to knows." She grinned and waited for him to answer.

"Aww, cheap. Fine, but next time you have to be specific like the rest of us, you wiggly thing," V said from her side of shirtless Chance.

"Alright, alright. I'll be truthful. Ugh," she said rolling her eyes playfully. "I enjoyed your little show quite a bit, shirtless Chance. You're a sexy sexy beast. Better?"

V laughed and nodded waiting for him to eat the chip that he was doing. "Okay, Zeke. You heard the lady."

"Wait, I just went," Zeke quipped in protest. Chance simply smirked as he spoke around a mouthful of chip. "New round." Zeke frowned slightly. They were right, then he seemed to realize something, shaking his head. "Nope. V hasn't gone yet this round." He laughed and gave a victory thrust with his arm.

Chance began to count around, then shrugged. "He's right. You gotta ask V Roxxi." Ash and Zeke bumped knuckles at their little victory, though they knew they would likely pay for it later.

Back
Top Bottom