Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unturned Stone (Rage and Candira)

RE: Unturned Stone (rage0976 and Candira)

Chance groaned something unintelligible against V's pussy as his tongue and fingers continued their merciless assault, and the smile on his face was reflected in those green eyes as they looked up at her. He was obviously enjoying his endeavor, and her reactions to it. Now he simply wanted to see her face and hear her cries as she reached that edge, which would be soon enough he hoped. It wasn't that he wanted this to end, but he was simply eager to make her cum.

Ash chuckled and shook his head a bit, shrugging his shoulders. "I can help you in the shower if you want," he offered. About that time the sound of the water stopped and Zeke stepped out wrapped in a towel. Giving them a sleepy grin, he leaned down to kiss Roxxi's cheek and climbed into his bed. "G'night you two," he said, and was drifting off before he even finished the words.

Ash shrugged and helped her to stand, guiding her to the shower as he paused to get her skirt off, realizing it was pretty much all she still had on. He then assisted her with getting into the somewhat small shower, just big enough for the two of them, turning the water on once more to let it run over their bodies.

V arched her back as he mumbled against her pussy. She panted a little heavier, her body loving the attention. "God....cumming!" She moaned and closed her eyes, her body trembling with pleasure as her tight pussy came hard. "Chance!" she moaned.

Roxxi smiled at Ash's offer and decided to take it. If nothing else, she would get to spend a little more time with a hot guy who was definitely into her. Just then, Zeke came out of the shower and she smiled, accepting his kiss before giving him one as well. "Night."

Still a little buzzed from before, she was grateful for Ash's help getting up and into the shower. He turned on the water and she smiled, letting the warm water moving over her body and hers. She turned to the spray and let it rinse his cum off of her.

Once most of it was gone, she turned around and leaned against him, kissing his lips softly. "Mmm, well tonight was fun. Here, let me help you clean up too." That said, she pressed against him and slowly moved so that he was in front of her, rinsing off.

As he felt V's body rocked with her orgasm, Chance still lapped at her hungrily until he was certain her aftershocks had passed, getting as much out of it for her as he could before he finally pulled his lips away from her sex and smiled, licking them to get the taste of her once more. "Mmm...and did that earn me a condom?" He gave her a playful wink, helping her to sit on the sectional for a moment so she could recover.

Ash helped Roxxi with rinsing herself off, and then as she moved him in front of her, he let the water flow over him after returning her kiss with a smile. Once his front was good and clean, he turned around to face her, moving his hands up her hips slowly. "Much better," he admitted, staring at her naked body one good time as a sly grin came to his lips. Zeke wasn't the only one who had fantasies about this shower, but he wasn't sure if she would be up for one more round.

V panted and moaned softly through her orgasms, squirming as he continued to lap at her, only pulling away when she was completely finished. She panted and looked down at him and his little wink. It made her smile and she chuckled a little as he brought her back down to the sofa with surprisingly strong arms. Then again, he'd been toned enough to help keep her up this whole time.

Roxxi smiled as he stared at her, his hands on her hips. It appeared he still had some energy left to spare on another fantasy. She chuckled and leaned into him. "Still wanting more, huh?" She leaned in and gave him another kiss, closing his eyes. After a moment she pulled away and reached for some of the stuff V had put in the shower for her.

"I'm not sure I could last another round with you," she said, only half joking. "I'll be happy to help clean you up though." She grinned and kissed his lips again. "And I still want to get to know you better."

Chance watched V for a moment, wondering if she would really feel like going further after that. Finally he gave a light shrug and draped an arm over her, simply giving her time to recover and decide what she wanted and how far. Kissing her forehead, he pulled her close and wrapped both arms around her, laying back with a smile as he stroked her hair with one hand, simply remaining silent and enjoying the moment.

Chuckling a bit, Ash gave a slight nod and stole another kiss from Roxxi for good luck. "Fair enough," he answered, understanding fully that she was likely pretty wiped out after the previous activities. Wrapping his large arms around her, he pulled her closer for a moment, embracing her in a warm hug and kissing her temple. "I think I'd like to get to know more about you too," he said softly, nuzzling her a bit.

V smiled when Chance pulled her close and kissed her forehead. She was a sucker for cuddling and laying back with him like that was just the right touch. His hand stroked through her silky hair and she looked up at him for a moment, taking in the details of his face again. She leaned up and gave him a little kiss, and when she was sure her legs wouldn't give out from under her she chuckled and asked, "Still want that condom?"

Roxxi was glad that he understood because she didn't think she would be able to turn him down again. She let him steal all the kisses he wanted from her. After all, she liked him too. When he pulled her close, she put her arms around him as well, enjoying the embrace. Normally, she could deal with touch, but she wasn't much of a touchy person. She liked when he held her, though. His words were sweet and so she enjoyed the moment, letting the water wash over them in silence for a bit.

A few moments later she squirmed a little and looked up at him. "I'll wash your back if you'll wash mine."

Chance mused for a moment before giving V an affectionate squeeze. "That depends. Do you want me to have it? I don't want to go any further than you're comfortable with." It was an honest and sincere statement, and he would even go to bed without being relieved if she wasn't completely sure. He was feeling something that scared him a bit. He genuinely liked this girl, and didn't want to ruin it by pushing her more than she was willing to give freely.

Ash chuckled softly at Roxxi's offer, giving a nod as he reached for the body wash. "Deal," he said, pouring some in his hand and putting it back in the holder before rubbing his hands together to lather them, then reaching around her to begin coating her back, pressing their bodies together in the process. He then reached for the loofa and began using it to scrub her back slowly, appreciating every curve of her body as he got her back and ass thoroughly.

V paused for a moment, never really having thought about him doing something like this. The gesture was sweet, and the fact that he cared made her want to make him very happy. She chuckled and kissed his lips softly. "I wouldn't have offered if I didn't think I wanted it." She looked up into his eyes and pressed against him. "We can stop if you'd rather not continue, though."

Roxxi smiled as he lathered up her back with body wash. She kissed his lips softly as he started to coat her back, their bodies pressed together. and then he took the loofa from the wall and scrubbed her. He was very thorough, and she had to smile at his enthusiasm. "Mmm, well, thank you for doing such a good job."

Chance thought for a moment, pulling V closer and giving her a light squeeze as he smiled into her kiss. Even if he wanted to stop here, her body pressing into him would have quickly changed his mind. Laughing softly, he shook his head slightly. "I never recalled saying I wanted to stop," he answered with a wink, kissing her once more before letting her go so she could retrieve the item in question.

Ash simply gave Roxxi a grin, handing her the loofa and turning around for her. "You're welcome," he responded, placing his hands on the wall so his broad back was facing her. He was enjoying the moment, even without the sex, and her touch was something he could get used to he came to realize.

V smiled and let him squeeze her before he kissed her again and let her go. Once she was free to move again, she stood up and walked toward an inconspicuous ottoman and opened it up to grab a condom from their stash. "Never know when you might need one. And it's always better to be safe than sorry," she said with a wink. That said, she unwrapped it and slipped it over his rather impressive member.

The redhead took the loofa from him and lathered it up with body wash, gently tracing it over his muscular back, taking in the sight and the feel of his backside. She washed him with the same thoroughness he'd shown her and made sure it was all finished. "There you go," she said once she was finished.

As Chance watched V walk to the ottoman, he couldn't take his eyes off of her beautiful body while she moved, enjoying the sway of her hips and the sight of her ass as she bent over to rifle through the stash. When she returned, he laughed a bit at her comment. "I can understand that," he responded. Then she began to put the condom over his hard length.

The feeling of her touching it, and her hand sliding down to roll the condom on was pleasant indeed, getting him to moan softly as he watched her and smiled. Finally he looked up at her and winked. "And now that's done...what do you want most, since I got to do something I wanted earlier?"

As Roxxi finished up Ash's back, he rolled his head a bit, smiling at the pleasant sensation of her scrubbing him down. He then leaned back into her a bit, taking her hands and guiding them around him so she was holding him from behind, moving them to his still mostly hard member.

"Mmm...thank you so much...but I think we missed a spot here." He wasn't trying to have sex with her again, but a bit of flirting and teasing didn't hurt, and possibly something lighter than what they had experienced earlier to help alleviate the problem a bit.

His question prompted some thought. What exactly was it that she wanted? What a considerate man he was. She would have to thank him for it. His reaction to her putting on the condom told her that he already liked her quite a bit. And she liked him too. "I want you inside of me," she said, her eyes staring at him in a daring, sensual, yet light-hearted way.

Roxxi blushed as he pulled her against him from behind, sliding her hands down his body to his cock. She kissed his back gently and stroked him just a little bit. "Well, I think I'd have to face you to do a good job."

Chance couldn't help but shiver a bit at V's admission, the images it inspired causing his cheeks to flush a bit with desire. He pulled her into his lap so she was straddling him, her body hovering right over his hard length as he looked up into her eyes with a soft smile.

His expression told her all she needed to know, that he wanted exactly what she did, and all she had to do was reach beneath herself and make a simple move to grant their shared wish. He was willing to let her set her pace and take him in when and how she wanted, always considerate of her needs over his own it seemed.

Ash shivered a bit as Roxxi stroked his long, thick shaft a few times, chuckling softly at her words. "You may be right," he admitted, then turned to face her, putting his arms around her but leaving some space between their bodies to allow her hands to move to him once more. Leaning forward to kiss her briefly, he didn't guide her this time, but let her show herself the way instead.

V watched him blush just a little and grinned, knowing that she would enjoy this quite a bit. She helped him to get her situated in just the right way, hovering just over his cock. That said, she kissed him deeply and slowly, lowered herself onto him, her hand guiding him in. She was hot and tight and oh, so ready for him. She slowly slid down his length until he was in to the hilt and she moaned softly, letting his impressive cock fill her. "Chance.." she whispered, shivering at the way he felt. She needed a moment to get used to him.

Roxxi could feel his every reaction to her stroking and the way his body moved as he chuckled at her little comment. She smiled, knowing that it was because of her. He faced her and pulled her into him, leaving just a bit of space between them so she could clean him up. She kissed him back and let him have his moment.

"Just cleaning now. If you make a mess, you're responsible for that," she teased, her hand gently wrapping around his cock and stroking it slowly.

Chance watched V as she prepared him, and then sank onto his length, moaning with her and wrapping his arms around her as she bottomed out. Grinding his hips against her sensually, he let his hands move over the soft skin of her back slowly, stirring his cock within her tight sex a bit more before guiding her hips so she rose a bit, then thrusting to meet her as she fell onto his shaft, starting with a slow, steady rhythm that was building with each passing second. "Mmm...God V..."

Ash half chuckled, half moaned at Roxxi's joke as she stroked his long, thick member, his body quivering with delight each time he felt her hand slide along the length. "Mmm...I'll gladly...clean up the mess if I make one." Of course if he made a mess, she would likely be the one to get messy, so he would naturally clean her off again. "Just keep going until you think it's good and clean," he added, biting his lip softly as his hands slid over her body slowly.

Chance really seemed to be enjoying himself, but why shouldn't he be? The drummer was certainly enjoying her frontman's cock buried in her. She closed her eyes and moaned softly as he started stirring himself inside of her, guiding her hips to start moving. She let him put his arms around her, enjoying the way his hands moved over her skin. Her whole body heated up as she started to move her hips in that slow, steady rhythm he started. And then he called her name. She smirked and leaned forward, still moving her hips as she moved up and down his cock. Her lips caught his in a kiss, deep, but not too deep, and then traveled up his jawline to his ear. "Mmm, bonus points if you can guess what the V stands for," she whispered.

Roxxi continued to stroke him, her gently hand continuing to clean every last inch of him. "Yes, sir," she said, letting his hands roam over her form. She looked up at him, watching his face.

Chance was so entranced by V movements against him that her words barely registered, but he had heard her question. He was moaning in tandem with her as they rocked and bucked against each other, leaning forward to kiss her once more before he sat back and ran his hands to her ample breasts, cupping and squeezing them playfully. "Mmm...is it Victoria? And what's the bonus?"

He didn't even care at this point what the bonus was, as long as she kept moving against him like she was, drawing so much pleasure out of him as she slid up and down his hard cock. He was building momentum, starting to fuck her a bit harder as his need and excitement grew for her.

Ash's face was a mask of pleasure as Roxxi continued to stroke and rub her hands over his hard length, his cock twitching with excitement in her grasp. "Oh God, Roxx! You work it so good babe!" It obviously wouldn't take much longer as her hands worked him with expert precision, drawing groans of pleasure out that echoed through the small restroom.

She shook her head and nipped at his earlobe, working her body up and down the frontman's cock. "Mmm, sorry babe. That's not it." She ignored his question about the bonus, still moving up and down his length. V continued to work her hips, building with speed and intensity as she kept going, moaning softly. She enjoyed the way he felt as he thrust his hips up into her again and again. "Mmm, oh yeah.."

Roxxi grinned and kissed his lips as he showed his pleasure. She moved her hands skillfully over his cock, hoping to please him as he had pleased her oh so many times tonight.

As V continued to ride him, Chance tilted his head to let her have at his earlobe, groaning softly as she rose and fell on his hard length. "Mmm...Valerie?" He was determined to learn her name, bonus prize or not. He wanted to know her period, more than just her body, though he had no complaints about that. "Mmm...fuck V...so...so good," he cooed as his hips kept bucking against her eagerly.

Ash was obviously getting closer, his body, sounds, and expressions giving it away as he quivered in delight and moaned softly. His eyes locked on Roxxi, watching her intently before glancing down to observe what she was doing to his large cock. "God Roxx...close," he exclaimed, perhaps to warn her or to simply give her the thrill of knowing how good she was.

The drummer chuckled at his attempts to guess her name, though his bucking hips interrupted it. She gasped and moaned as he found just the right angle and she started to move her hips a little faster. "Mmm, sorry, Chance. That is incorrect." She suckled on his earlobe, letting him just enjoy the ride like she was.

Ash's warning didn't do anything to slow Roxxi down. In fact, she moved her hand a bit faster, rougher than before. Still, skilled and smooth, she could only wait for him to climax. She kissed his neck and kept on going for his sake, stepping a little to the side for hers.

"Velvet," Chance moaned as V rode him, once again trying to guess her name, determined to figure it out, though his mind was having trouble remaining focused on that task with her rising and falling on his hard cock so delightfully. "Or...mmm...Violet?" He was almost to the point of not being able to even concentrate on thinking of names anymore as she pulled him deeper into the pleasure she offered, his hands moving up her body to cup her breasts, squeezing them a bit as he leaned forward and took one nipple in his mouth, sucking on it as his tongue traced it sensually, then moving to the other side to give it equal attention.

As Roxxi seemed to step aside just in time, Ash groaned deeply while her hand milked his long, thick cock until it finally began to erupt, firing a few jets of cum across the shower hard enough to hit the wall before the flow calmed, the rest firing a shorter distance and trickling over her hands. "Oh, God Roxxi! Mmmfffuck!" His body trembled delightfully as she milked him for every drop, finally calming as the last of it seemed to be trickling from the tip of his length, which was now finally starting to go flaccid.

V chuckled as he guessed velvet, but she took it as something of a compliment if he were comparing her to the material. She moved her hips in a tiny circle as she moved up and down, her lips occupied with his neck now. The beautiful girl rose and fell with him, moaning as he tried again to guess her name. The effort was actually very touching. "Mmmmm, nope. Wrong on both counts...Ahn...but keep playing if you want," she gasped as he ran his hands up over her body, playing with her chest. She absolutely ached to be touched and he didn't disappoint. He sucked her nipples and she felt herself tightening around him a bit more.

Roxxi smiled and kept stroking him until he was quite finished and going flaccid again. She enjoyed his expression as he came and kissed him deeply as he started to calm down. "Mmm, that a boy." She winked, stepped under the spray and washed her hands before rinsing off and licking his lips. "I'll just leave you to clean up your little mess."

"Vivian...Veronica..." Chance managed to moan the names out, one after the other, being the last two V names he could think of as she rode him, his mind being pulled farther into oblivion as his body was overwhelmed with pleasure. He gave up on the game then, simply focusing on her, taking one of her nipples between his lips once more and letting his tongue repeat its erotic dance around the rosy pink bud as he moaned with delight against the soft skin of her breast, moving from one to the other on occasion to keep mixing it up and throwing her body into fits of pleasure.

Ash gave Roxxi another kiss before she left the show, a simple, quick peck on the lips and a soft smile. "Sweet dreams," he told her, letting her step out and get herself ready for bed. He then went about cleaning himself off, then cleaned the small shower up before killing the water and exiting a few minutes after her, wrapped in a towel as he fished around for his boxers, finally remembering they were on the floor in the kitchenette. With a shrug, he simply dropped the towel and climbed into his bed naked, glancing to Roxxi to see if she was still awake.

She smirked as he finally guessed her name but couldn't resist making him sweat just a little more. She kissed him on the lips before leaning over and nipped his ear. "Mmm, well you guessed it. But the question is which one of those is my name?" She grinned and then moaned as he took her nipple into his mouth, teasing her. V closed her eyes and moaned, her back arching as her hips continued to move up and down his cock.

Roxxi grinned and stepped out of the shower, drying off with the towel V had given her she wrapped her hair up and then put on some deodorant and perfume and face lotion before bed. She walked into the living room area, the towel wrapped around her body again, and picked up her clothes and folded them neatly before putting on the panties V had lent her and the oversized t-shirt that covered just her upper thigh. She got the feeling that the drummer was more covered when she wore it but hey. She combed out her hair and then got into the drummer's bed, facing away from the door, quickly falling asleep.

Chance found himself so drawn in by V's beautiful breasts, trying to catch her pert nipples between his lips as they bounced when he switched sides, not to mention the feeling of her tight pussy hugging his hard cock as she slid up and down the length, he had hardly heard her question. Once it registered, he somehow managed to tear his attention away from her chest as his hips kept bucking beneath her. "Mmm...Vivian?"

Seeing Roxxi was asleep by the time he made it out to the beds, Ash smiled, knowing she would rest well and likely have some sweet dreams. Soon he was breathing steadily as a deep sleep overtook him as well, resting soundly after their wonderful adventure.

Back
Top Bottom