Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Behind closed doors at Sakura High.

Lady Nōhime

Planetoid
Okay so this is a kind of warped version of Skins and the anime School Days. (My Sig) But the purpose of it is to exsplore the life behind the closed doors of school. Relations between student x teacher, students x student, teacher x teacher. Everyone in the roleplay will know each other threw some means; whether its school clubs, private life, etcc.. but just filled to the top with all that kinky stuff that we all know and love.

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated, but any one up for something like this? Also you do not have to be Japanese in this roleplay you could be an exchange student.

Hmmm, this does sound interesting. I've been wanting a group RP and this could be promising depending on what you had in mind. Would love to be a student at the school.

I would love to rp this with you all. Let me know if this ever gets off the ground ^^

Yep the both of are good, I will get up a Thread for Characters and such 1ish tomorrow if I get of off work when Im supposed to. And thank for keeping with this I appreciate it, just had freak family incident that I had attend; like I had said earlier.

Back
Top Bottom