Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sugar Momma (Krad+Nadie)

He pushed her head against the shower wall and held onto her hair. His hips moved in and out, shoving his length in between her hot lips.

He relaxes and let's her expert mouth pull the seed from him, giving her several good mouthfuls.

He massaged her rear as they kissed, his fingertips reaching in to feel her stretched hole. "Anything else baby?"

He held her as they stood in the warm shower water. He kissed her softly and lovingly, his hands kneading her backside as they caught their breaths.

She giggled as she was touched. "Such strong hands" she said as her backside was kneaded.

(sorry for the late reply. Been super busy)

"I can't seem to keep them off you." He whispered through the steam. His hands took her hips and lifted her up again, spreading her legs. His member was re-hardening and coming up to meet her womanhood.

She giggled then saw his member reharden. "Oh my. Already" she giggled then moaned out when she felt it rub against her pussy.

He stepped back and stood with her in the water. "So what now? Want to get some food?" He said, gently kissing her neck from one side to the other.

"mmmmmmm....sure" she smiled as she lifts her head up for him "I can make you something actually"

He pulled the glass door open and stepped out, shutting off the water and taking her robe off the hanger, holding it out for her.

"Thank you" She smiled then got a towel for in from the hall closet and one to dry her hair. "What would you like to eat?" she asked as she walked to the kitchen.

"Anything you want toots." He smiled at her, patting her butt as he pulled a towel out for himself.

She giggled then headed off to the kitchen and started making some pasta. "Would you like anything to drink?" she asked as she went to the fridge.

"You have anything strong?" He stood behind her watching her cook, his arms looped around her waist.

He strolled over to it and picked a bottle of hard liquor and poured a big glass for each of them, then mixed in a little lemonade. "Smells good over here." he said, setting her glass down on the counter next to her.

"So do you have any other plans? Or are we just staying here all night?" He stood behind her again, holding her hips as he drank his glass.

"mmmmm....if you want" she said "I don't mind staying here." she then started serving up the food.

"I wouldn't mind either." He set their glasses at the table and brought over the remainder of the bottle.

Back
Top Bottom