Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yes Mistress by Jugger82 and Loveme

"What will it take for you to feel comfortable with me treating you so well?" She walked down the street, him following her

"Do you want to go back home?" She asked him softly, wanting him to feel as comfortable as ever.

She smiled, handing him some money. "Take this, and go and findyou some clothes. I will wait on the couch that is in the shop." She pointed to the shop and walked in

"Noooo.... Your free now. You choose what you like. I'll come with you and help out. But ultimatly you choose."

"You should get something nice, because we have a ball to go to in a couple night.... So a tux? Then you can just pick some stuff."

"What about this?" She pulled out a pair of black silk pants, and a navy blue shirt. Then pulled out a blazer top. "Its more comfortable then a suit, but if youdont like it.. Itsfine."

"Your not suppose to look like a slave now. Your free Nathan" Smiling, he looked really good "You look really good"

Blushing as she saw him change right there, she giggles. "Noo... In the changing room!" She laughed and moved closer to him, covering his naked areas up with the clothes

Walking up to the register, she paid the amount that was on the register. She din not care how much it was. The only thing she wanted was for him to feel comfortable being free and being around her. The ball she was throwing was tomorrow evening, and she had a lot of stuff to do. She would not ask his help since she set him free. "Are you ready to go home? I have a lot of stuff to prepare for tomorrow night."

Back
Top Bottom