Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yes Mistress by Jugger82 and Loveme

"Your free to do what ever you like for the rest of the day." She sighed and got up, walking to the kitchen. She started to put the dishes up in the dishwasher.

"Stop." She looked over at him and took the dishes away from him. "I will get this, i dont mind. You can go and do what you like. That's an order." She smiled, showing that she honestly did not care about doing the dishes

Nathan- If you say so.

He shrugged and walked off to their room. He laid down on the floor and tried to rest but her yelling at him earlier just kept ringing through his head.

Nathan- Why do I feel so guilty at that...!!

Finishing up the kitchen, she walked back to the livingroom. Laying down on the couch, she pulled a blanket up to her. feeling a tear roll down her face, she quickly wiped it away

Nathan wondered what was taking her so long. He got up and went downstairs to look for her and saw her on the couch.

Nathan- What's wrong? I thought you were gonna get the bed.

"I was coming in a little... I wanted to give you some time for your self." She closed her eyes and folded the blanket back up

Nathan- Its your room. Don't worry bout my presence there. Just sleep there when you need to. Cmon, head to bed girl. You look like you need a good nights sleep.

Smiling, she got up. "There is a couch in my room that pulls out to a bed. You can sleep there or with me. Whichever." she spoke softly and walked away. Walking up stairs, she changed into her night gown and climbed into bed

She smiled, and scooted over for him. "Of ourse its okay." Leaning over and grabing a pillow for him she handed it to him

Nathan smiled and went over and took the pillow from her. He laid down next to her and brought the covers over them.

Nathan- What made you choose me out of all the slaves there? Didn't I come off as a trouble maker to you?

"Yes, you did. It's why I chose you." She turned over and faced him.
"All the other slaves were to brainless to know what was going on. You have fight in you, and I like it. But your not a slave, atleast not like the others...."

Nathan- Oh? And why would that be?

He got closer to her and seemed intrigued as to what she was saying. He had a strong will that had been weakened because of the extensive brainwashing the slavers tried to give him, but he managed to stay who he was, only with little control over his temper.

"Because, I like strong willed people. You were perfect for the job. All the other slaves my father had.... He made them clean and do all sorts of stuff... I feel bad when i make you do that stuff.... Your not a slave, your more of a servant. you have freedoms and you can do what you wish. Aslong as you do what i ask."

Nathan- I see...I see...well then girl. At least you're kinder than most folk.

He smiled and got closer to her. He was now against her body with his head against her shoulder.

Nathan- Thank you girl...I'm sorry for trying to run away...

"Your welcome. Its not problem i would run away to." She laughed and rested her her against his own head anc closed her eyes

She moved her head a little bit, her hair falling down on his face. Opening her eyes, she saw him laying there. Closing her eyes, she fell asleep.

In the morning...

Nathan was asleep and snoring. Her hair was still in his face and some of it fell in his mouth as he snored. He began to cough a bit as it did so and he woke up and looked at her.

Nathan- Wake up Mistress.

She smiled seeing him. Then laughed up at him. His hair was a disaster. Leaning over, she fixed it dr him. "Good morning"

"Sorry..." She moved, getting up to go and take a shower. She hardly ever said sorry to a slave, but something about him made her sensitive

Nathan smiled and went downstairs to make her breakfast. The smell of the food wofted through the house. His cooking was usually horrible, but he tried hard this time. Tasting it when he was done...it was still horrible.

Nathan- Damn...this was all we had.

walking down stairs she smiled up at him. Hmm he was trying to cook. "Good Morning Nathan." Sitting down she smelt that he had bunt some of the food. Laughing, she spoke. "Go and get dressed. We will go out for breakfast"

Back
Top Bottom