Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yes Mistress by Jugger82 and Loveme

"Thank you Sid...."
She smiled getting out and drying off. "now you clean your self... Ill be waiting."

Sid- Right...

He grumbled as she got up and left. He emptied the bath water and made it cold. He liked cold water because it somehow kept him alert for the littlest things.

(Gotta go now. G'night)

Waiting for him to come back, she had laid down on her bed. Closing her eyes, she fell asleep

Wakes up hearing him come in. Smiling. "Your free to roam the house... Just dont run off.."

"Then run off. You won't make it far." She smirked and set up in the bed.

Nathan blushed but looked away.

Nathan- Fine fine...whatever...

He got up and growled in annoyance as he walked away. He went into the kitchen and began to prepare a boneless chicken teryaki dinner...well...it was take out but he'd never tell her.

Waking up a bit later she walked down stairs smiling. Smelling the food." It smells great"

Nathan- Glad you like it. I made it myself.

He handed her 3/4 of the food and kept some chicken for himself to eat. He began to eat not caring if she didn't want him to eat her food. He also didn't tell her he said to put the bill on her tab.

"Now you wouldnt be liein to me would you?" She could tell when people lied to her, and she wanted to see if he would tell her the thruth

Nathan- No. Not really. I said I cooked it alright? Jeez. Just eat the damn food...

He said as he finished his portion of the food and sat back in the chair. He didn't look at her in the eyes because he knew he'd probably crack under pressure.

"Mkay." She smiled and ate the food, taking the plate to the kitchen sink once she finished.
"Can you dance?"

Nathan- What kind of stupid question is that...? You want me to dance?

He shrugged. He had no shame. he didn't know how to dance but he did a small one.

"Not what I meant. I am having a ball here. Someone wanted to throw it in my home, I am invited to it. I was going to invite you to it."

Nathan- Oh...Huh. I guess. Its not like I have anything else to do.

Great! A perfect chance for me to make my escape. I can sneak out with other people.

He thought.

"You wont be able to escape. You will be under my watch the whole night" She smirked at his look

"Fine. You know what? Go. If you want to leave so bad, when you are now living in a beautiful home and oly having to do a little of stuff, then go." She crossed her arms and set down on a chair. The truth was, she didnt want him to go. She had been lonely and liked his company

Nathan- Pfft...to hell with that. I'm not leaving just so I can come back and feel guilty about nothing.

What she was saying was right. He had been selfish lately and had only been thinking of escape. He didn't even think about his situation or what he would do when he got out. But he never told her that.

Back
Top Bottom