Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yes Mistress by Jugger82 and Loveme

Loveme

Supernova
Ferrah wanted nothing more but to find her slave, buy him and get of this filthy place. They had been in the great hall of a slave trading business, awaiting the slaves to be shown. Waiting anxiously, she saw the first few come out. Twisting her face up in disgust. "Father... they all disgust me... I want one with a brain and knows what he wants and trys everything to get it..."

"Ferrah, you need a submissive slave... But we will see...." Her father turned back to his friend that he was talking to.

Loud crashing could be heard in the back and yelling.

?- GET ME THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!

More crashing could be heard and people were yelling in pain.

?- I'M NOT 'SPOSED TO BE HERE!!

A man went flying through the door and chain rattling could be heard as the others tried to restrain a violent man.

Getting up to go and see what or who was making the nosie, her father ushered her to sit down, but she did not listen. Walking to the back room, the guard bowed and let her in. Seeing a man trying to be chained and restrained. It was him who had been making all the noise.

"What is going on back here?" She spoke directly to the guards trying to restrain the man

Guard- This one constantly tries to break out. He's no good of a slave. We're getting him executed in 2 days for his disobedience. I recome-

He couldn't finish the sentence because the man threw a chair at the guard.

?- To hell with that!

"Hush. Both of you." She harshly said. Walking over to the man who had just thrown the chair. "I will spare your life. You will become my slave."
Turning to the guard, she gave him the money to buy the slave. "Bound his hands if your even capable of it."

?- You know who the hell you're buying? How do you know I won't kill you in your sleep or run off?

He said as he pushed all the guards away as they tried to come for him. He glared at her the whole time.

"Hush. Now. Come with me." She turned to him walking toward him.
"You will come with me or you will die. Its your choice."
she crossed her arms and waited for him to answer

?- Whatever...whatever...fine!

He let the guards come over and bound his hands to a chain and one of them handed the end of the chain to Ferrah.

?- Can we go now girl?

Taking the chain in her hands, she pulled on it. "I will punish you the next time you call me 'girl'"
Leading him out to the car, she took the chain in her hand then laid on the door. tieing it around to the door knob.

Turning to face him, she backhanded him as hard as she could. She warned him after all, but yet he still called her 'girl'.
Letting go of the chain that was attached to his neck. She spoke softly. "Fine. go. Have fun though. I bet you wont survive the fall." They had been on a bridge surrounded by nothing but water. It was how you got to her house

?- Uh...on second thought...I might want to...stick around for a bit longer...*gulp*

He hated heights and standing on bridges did him absolutely no good at all. He sighed and knew he'd have to follow her until she pulled him somewhere away from her home.

"That's what I thought. Dont make me back hand you again. Please? I dont want to hurt you or be a mean mistress... You will have freedoms."

"Mmmmmm...." She thought of a name, then they arrived at their new home. "come on....." She grabed the chain and led him to her room

(So happy. My laptop is finally fixed. Bad part, I gotta get used to the keyboard again haha.)

? walked in with her and looked around a bit annoyed.

?- Wierd ass room...so...whats my name girl?

"your name is pet. For now. Atleast untill I see if your worthy enough to have another..."
taking his bounds off she set them down.
"Go and fix my bath water... It's to be hot."
she pointed to her bathroom

Pet- ...Whatever.

He walked into the bathroom and closed the door and examined the room. He walked over to the bath tub and turned on the cold water instead of the hot water. He laughed a bit. He put some extremely hot water in a cup and when the tub was full, he poured the hot water into the tub to create steam to simulate it was hot water. He walked out.

Pet- Its ready.

Walking into the room she felt the water before getting In it. Feeling that it was cold he smirked.
"Sid you really think you could pull that over on me?"
She laughed and pushed him in the run of cold water.
"Dont try it again."

Sid jumped up in surprise from the cold water and began to shiver.

Sid- S-so-so its S-S-Sid now?

He was shivering cold and soaking wet. His clothes made a wet mess on the floor.

"For now.... But I may take it back since you tried to put me in an ice cold water bath......"
She smirked. "Shall we try it again? I may even let you join me...."

Sid blushed a bit.

Sid- W-W-Whatever...

He began to run the hot water in the bath.

(Which reminds me, off to find a pic to show you what he looks like.)

"Much better....."
She smiled and felt the water making sure that it was hot this time.
Smirking, she dropped the robe that she had around her.
"You can bathe me.... But no messing around...."

((Oh! Me too!))

1363boyanime-chiriin.jpg

Sid nodded. He got a sponge and began to scrub her back thoroughly but not too rough. He was annoyed at this but he was turned on to see water on her nude body. He had an erection in his pants and didn't really care if she saw it or not.

tgfhghytj-3-1-1.jpg

Closing her eyes as he rubbed her back, she smiled. It felt good. Knowing he would be getting hard. This amused her. "No wash it off...."

Back
Top Bottom