Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Getting Hot And Sweaty Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cane

Meteorite
It was a hot night in Las Vegas.Yep that is right Chris Cane was in Sin city but little did he know it was about to live up to that name.You see Chris is a pro wrestler and he had just finished up with a show.After a quick shower in the back he grabbed his bags and was headed out the back door.He soon got a surprise When he entered the parking lot there was a beautiful woman who walked up to him and placed her against his toned chest.Chris smiled knowing what she had in mind but figured he would play it off.He then spoke to her."Hello miss .How can I help you tonight?"Cane knew she was soon to answer

She leaned in closely so she could whisper in his ear, her thin mustache gently tickling his skin. In a deep, almost mannish voice she purred, "I have a flat tire. Can you help me change it? My three kids and I were on our way to the salon for my waxing." Her fragrant sweat wafted in the air, teasing his senses--pungent, yet lingering and arousing a strong desire in him for cheese. Really good cheese.

((In my defense, this is not my writing))

From across the road dear old Thomas a.k.a. Blue was buying himself a yogurt to help his stomach. As he was walking out he saw some man with his nurse. Now Tom had one of his lapses and thought someone was assaulting his lady friend. He ran as fast as he could with his walker across the road yelling and screaming as he hobbled. "Hey!! HEYYYYYYY!!! What do you think you're doing with my woman boy?! I'll tear you up real good!!"

Once he hubbled close enough dragging his house slippers along he used all his might to swing his walker towards the stranger's head.

Shadow_n1n said:
From across the road dear old Thomas a.k.a. Blue was buying himself a yogurt to help his stomach. As he was walking out he saw some man with his nurse. Now Tom had one of his lapses and thought someone was assaulting his lady friend. He ran as fast as he could with his walker across the road yelling and screaming as he hobbled. "Hey!! HEYYYYYYY!!! What do you think you're doing with my woman boy?! I'll tear you up real good!!"

Once he hubbled close enough dragging his house slippers along he used all his might to swing his walker towards the stranger's head.

((okay, now I feel like this is hazing....-__- Sorry Cane))

[Moderator note: Candira - next time you see something like this, send me a pm or report this. Warning Shadow and 'voiding' his post. I'm not going to tolerate this.]

[There was no Character to Godmode. He was setting the scene. Now if say he said she did this or that after Candira posted, without her permission, then it's godmodding. UNTIL THIS IT IS SETTING THE SCENE. Think before you act next time.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom