Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Teachers Secret Journal (Shovel & HeatherHeart)

Shovel

Supernova
Stephen wiped the sweat from his brow as he had finally finished mowing the yard for the beautiful Ms. White. No one could deny it. His teacher was not only physically attractive, but had a personality about her unlike any other. Most of the male students, of course, had a crush on her. Stephen included. But Stephen was different. He treated her well, but didn't place her on a pedestal. He treated her like a friend, regardless of the power distance between them. And they were getting closer. Sometimes he would stay after class to help her out, and even offer to give advice and listen to her problems. And Stephen would also let her know how he was doing. Currently, he was trying to earn a little extra cash so he could go on more dates with girls. His teacher then offered to pay him for yard work.

Stephen sighed and peeled off his sweaty shirt, revealing his thin yet slightly muscular body. He was fair skinned since he didn't really like to go out tanning. His hair was short and blonde, which went along nicely with his greyish-blue eyes. Stephen walked into his teachers house and called out to her. “Yards done...I'm gonna take a quick shower if you don't mind.” He smiled, secretly thinking about how hot it was going to be being naked in his teachers shower. He made his way into the bathroom and dropped his pants, standing naked and looking at himself in the mirror. His eyes drifted down, spotting a book of some sort. Curiously, he picked it up and opened it. He had no idea what it was he was about to read. Perhaps if he had known that it was private information, he would have never picked it up.

Kendra smiled and nodded to Stephen as he called that he was going into the shower. She pulled the hat back and looked over the yard. She had to admit, the kid did good work. He was a good student, too. He seemed to be dedicated and interested, earning decent grades and often even volunteering for more work. She thought he had a bright and brilliant future in front of him!

She tugged on the tank top that she was wearing and currently soaking with her sweat, getting it back into place. She was a slender 28 year old with well defined but still toned curved, dark hair and light gray eyes. She had heard that there were some students that had a crush on her, but she would never dream of ever going after one of the students. They were children and she was their teacher. Sure, she had some.. dark fantasies that she could never share with anyone.. but they had never involved children, even 18 year old seniors like Stephen. No, they were dark and would get her fired from her school, but she knew where to draw the line and never, ever actually pursue them.

Instead, she wrote them down in her journal where no one would ever see them. Dreams of being tied up and tickled or abused by a strong man. Dreams of being a prostitute having sex with men for money. Dreams of being made to make love to another woman. Dreams of being owned and possessed, tattooed and shaved and maybe even her head shaved.. she knew they weren't normal dreams and that no one else would understand that she'd never actually do them.. the only way she could cope was by putting them in her journal and making sure she got her frustrations out..

Kneeling back down in the freshly mowed grass, she put the thoughts out of her head and went back to weeding her garden.. it was getting too hot to continue, and she wanted to get done fast.

Stephens eyes widened at what he was reading. He knew his teacher looked sexy...but he didn't know that she had such wild and dark fantasies. He grinned and turned the page, intending to read it all. But he had to set it down for now and hop into the shower. He showered as quickly as he could. He wondered what he was going to do with this information. A plan was forming in his head. An evil and lustful grin curled upon his lips.

He stepped out of the shower and called out to his teacher. "Ms. White! Ms. White! Come quickly!" he said, sounding distressed. He had to keep this act up. The bathroom door was wide open and he was completely naked and laying on the floor. "I fell down!" He tried his best not to grin...he was going to force her to see his naked body and see how she would react.

Shovel said:
Stephens eyes widened at what he was reading. He knew his teacher looked sexy...but he didn't know that she had such wild and dark fantasies. He grinned and turned the page, intending to read it all. But he had to set it down for now and hop into the shower. He showered as quickly as he could. He wondered what he was going to do with this information. A plan was forming in his head. An evil and lustful grin curled upon his lips.

He stepped out of the shower and called out to his teacher. "Ms. White! Ms. White! Come quickly!" he said, sounding distressed. He had to keep this act up. The bathroom door was wide open and he was completely naked and laying on the floor. "I fell down!" He tried his best not to grin...he was going to force her to see his naked body and see how she would react.

Kendra heard the yelling from the bathroom and got up quickly from the ground. She raced quickly into her house, dirt and sweat forgotten as she made her way through the house. She skidded to a stop in front of the wide open bathroom door and saw her student laying there naked, sprawled out on the floor with his thin, muscled body and bare penis in evident view.

She gasped for a moment at the view, but managed to pull herself together and shake it out of her head as she knelt down next to him, checking his head and seeing if there was any blood or sign of injury. "Are you alright?" she asked him as she checked, hoping he hadn't hurt himself too badly. He was such a good student and a good kid!

Luckily, He was also a good actor. He leaned back and allowed her full view of him so she could check him for injury. "I slipped in the tub when I was stepping out. You should really get a non-slip mat." He said softly as he grabbed at her. "Help me up." He 'accidentally' rubbed his hands across her breasts as he tried to pick himself up with her assistance. He breathed in sharply from feigned pain to distract her mind. "I fell on my butt...isn't this an awkward situation, Ms. White? You all clothed and me all...naked in front of you."

Shovel said:
Luckily, He was also a good actor. He leaned back and allowed her full view of him so she could check him for injury. "I slipped in the tub when I was stepping out. You should really get a non-slip mat." He said softly as he grabbed at her. "Help me up." He 'accidentally' rubbed his hands across her breasts as he tried to pick himself up with her assistance. He breathed in sharply from feigned pain to distract her mind. "I fell on my butt...isn't this an awkward situation, Ms. White? You all clothed and me all...naked in front of you."
Kendra felt bad when he talked about her needing to get a non-slip mat. She knew it was true, but it wasn't as if there were anyone but her regularly showering in it. At least, until now. He looked okay, however, as she held out her arm and helped him stand up. She felt his hand run across her breasts but she figured it had to be an accident. He was a student.. he couldn't have meant anything more than that, and besides, he was obviously hurting!

"Oh!" she exclaimed when he talked about it being awkward being naked in front of her, and she flushed hotly at the realization. Grabbing the large, fluffy red towel off of the hook, she handed it over to him and looked away. "Uhm.. sorry.. you seem to be okay now so I'll be leaving," and she turned to leave the bathroom and close the door behind her.

Back
Top Bottom