Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire Sonata (Jugger x Pagen)

Jugger82

Singularity
Nathan Stone was an average 19 year old boy working through College and living on his own in his own apartment. But one day...he meets a vampire who forces him to become her slave for feeding.

Name-
Age-
Image-
Other-

Name- Nathan Stone
Age- 19
Image-
boy.jpg

Other- He has a phobia of anything sharp, including fangs. Not including pens or pencils or anything he needs everyday.

(Ok. So now we can start)

Nathan was on a walk home from his day at the collage detention center. He had gotten in trouble for skipping out on class to sleep during the day and he had to take the whole lesson at night. He sighed as he entered the quiet town and made way to his home. He approached an alleyway and had to use the restroom badly. He went behind a dumpster and started to urinate in the corner.

Morgan stalked the shadows. She'd worn out her last slave and was in search of a new one. She saw a figure going down an alley way and her the distinct sound of a human heart beat. She could smell the person too. Mmmh... This is the one. She thought to herself. She heard the sound of them urinating so decided to wai till they came out of the alley to approach them.

Nathan soon finished and walked out of the alley. He looked at his phone to see what time it was. It was dead.

Nathan- Crap...now how am I supposed to call a cab or somethin...

He looked around to try and find what time it was, but it was hard to find some sort of clock around the area.

Morgan saw the boy walk out of the alley and look around as though trying to find something. This gave her the perfect excuse to approach him. "Are you alright?" I could feel the ache in my fangs at the thought of tasting his blood. "You seem a little lost?"

Nathan looked at her. He tried his phone again to see if he could get it to come on, but still nothing. He sighed and looked at her.

Nathan- 'scuse me miss. You know what time it is? I gotta be somewhere before 1 AM and I dunno how long the stupid college kept me in classes.

Morgan smiled at the guy standing before her, being careful not to reveal her fangs. "It's almost half 12." She replied. "Where are you trying to get to? Maybe I can help you get there?" She gazed into Nathan's eyes in such a way that it almost hypnotizes him. Enough anyway to make him want to trust and go with her.

Nathan gulped and nodded. He felt weird but he actually trusted the newcomer with his safety. He thought it weird she looked him directly in the eyes, however.

Nathan- Sure...um...where's your car or something...?

[/i]Morgan smiled at how easily the boy gave in. "It's just around the corner." She pointed and motioned for him to walk ahead

Nathan nodded. He walked down until the first corner came into another alley. He walked in and looked around.

Nathan- Weird place for a car to be...heeey. Where's it at? Its just an empty alleyway!

((Hi, I lost our RP and am only after finding it now. I'm terribly sorry! Are you still interested in continuing it?))

(Yeah, of course. I'm still up for it if you are, don't worry. If you had things to do or if some stuff came up, don't sweat, its not like you couldn't do anything. I'm an understanding person so yeah, don't worry. And its your turn by the way.)

Back
Top Bottom