Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Camping trip by RobBase086 and Pagan_Goddess

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
Rob was excited to spend the weekend with Kyra. He had his things in the car packed up including the food that they would be cooking up for the weekend. He has everything packed away now and is driving over to the sorority house to pick up Kyra. He pulls up to the front of the house now and places the car in park. Unfastens his seat belt and removes the keys from the ignition. He then opens up the door and steps out of it locking it up. Walking up to the front of the sorority house he then buzzes on the door bell now waiting for Kyra or one of the other sorority sisters to open it up for him.

Kyra was shoving some last minute things into her back pack for her camping trip with Rob. She was really looking forward to it. She was just pulling the zipper closed when she heard the door bell to her sorority house go. That must be him. Se thought to herself. She quickly ran down to open the door for him. She smiled a little shyly at him. "Hi."

"Hi sweetie! Are you ready to go on our camping trip for the weekend?" He smiles looking at her and then leans in to kiss her. He was not aware as to what will happen this weekend because it was going to get wild and crazy for Kyra and Rob. A new adventure will begin for them both. He kisses her softly onto her sweet lips now.

Kyra blushed when Rob kissed her right there on the door step. She got awfully shy at the thought that and of her sororit sister could be watching. She smiled again. "Yeah I'm really excited." She picked up her bag from where she'd put it down before opening the door to Rob. "Shall we go?"

Pagan_Goddess said:
Kyra blushed when Rob kissed her right there on the door step. She got awfully shy at the thought that and of her sororit sister could be watching. She smiled again. "Yeah I'm really excited." She picked up her bag from where she'd put it down before opening the door to Rob. "Shall we go?"

Rob loved it when Kyra blushed in front of him. He smiled seeing her cheeks turn a bright red color in front of him. "I am excited as well about going camping with you for the weekend! We can even go for a nice walk along some trails Kyra while we are camping this weekend." He watched her pick up her back pack now. "Yes we shall go now. Here let me take the back pack and carry it Kyra for you." As he grabbed the back pack now taking it out to his car.

Back
Top Bottom