Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

And I'm supposed to be an adult?

"Feels bad for pup and decides to make him chicken soup"

Specially made from the Netherlands, Hope you get well soon.

gr Joost

=^-^= Aww well that's sweet. I do love my soups!

I actually once went a week on soups! It was great ^-^ ... only you do start missing solid foods...

*sips soup* Earlier today I ate some spicy ramen and it really cleared my nose up. My body temperature is fluxing a bit but not enough to be concerned.

Sadly tomorrow I will have to dig into the dust of the garage and my nose will get lousy all over again... Hopefully I have sense enough to do it early so I can get over it before the trick-or-treaters come.

Man, I really need to organize my life.

When I was seventeen and in high school things worked this way. I didn't need a job, I didn't have to read the driver book, and I could live in a messy room and blame it on being a teenager. Now, this doesn't work. I need to read the book so I can get my license so that I can drive to a job that I need to find. I need to pick classes for next term to fit in with a work schedule that I do not have yet. I haven't written anything in ages and I am starting to wonder if I should look into becoming something like a Massage Therapist because you can;t make a living off being a fiction writer until you get published and famous.

Things aren't working out as I had planned. Then again, at this stage in live do they ever?

Wow... it's been ages since I've posted.... anything really.

I don't have good news. Nothing is getting done and I feel like I'm spiraling down into myself. I cry at the drop of a hat and every time I'm in the house alone, I hardly ever smile anymore, and I still have so much to do. I struggle with myself to make myself go to my classes. It just doesn't seem worth it anymore. Nothing does anymore. Even writing.... Things are bad and they don't seem likely to get better any time soon.

http://youtu.be/5gpeo6GbqeU

He was right. It does get easier. I hate him for that.

The pieces he took from my heart are growing back. Just like my hair grows longer, time passes a little bit faster, and I think about him less and less. He doesn't come up out of the blue and I have stopped looking. I don't feel like crying every time I see a reminder. The sadness is leaving me. It makes things a little be easier. It's like climbing up a muddy slope. It's difficult and if you aren't careful you'll slip down and be sucked right in. But clawing your way up one hand over the other it's dirty and messy and hard and cold but once you get to the top... well... I'll tell you when I get there.

Life is messy.

Standing back and looking at it is like going to an old house and picking up the tablecloth. All the stains, runs, and tares, every one of them has a story. Every one of them had meaning and importance and they made the table cloth what it is now.

People are messy.

We stain each other as we walk by, interacting and changing each of us forever, sometimes with something so small that we who stained them forget what we have done. But good or bad, the stained will remember.

So get this, I actually came back. For some time I didn't think I would but I am here now. Not going to be on as much as I was before I went missing for a year. I needed that break to get my head back on straight. I am looking forward to getting in some good rps where you really can do (almost) anything you want.

Back
Top Bottom