Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random quote thread

The smartest thing to come out of your mouth was a penis. - SlingBlade

My uncle used to call me that because he was a douchebag. I only let very VERY few people call me that as long as they don't sound like dicks when they call me it.

understood. I would say it out of affection, though!

"I don't want nobody to hurt me. Everytime I see your face in the night, but I know it's all the voice in my head."-Soilwork

I can only assume from your cavalier attitude that you have yet to partake of the wonderment that is the McGriddle. Let me enlighten you. What happens is the One True God grows them on trees in the Elysian Fields using a heretofore unused incantation. He then proceeds to magic them down to your local eatery where whatever Ghetto Bastard cook your McDonalds has rescued from welfare that week proceeds to wrap it in cellophane and pass it along to you, the fortunate consumer. You proceed to ingest this finery in the vain hope that your obviously over matched taste buds can somehow grasp the delectable intricacies it is suddenly faced with. Is that egg? Why yes it is, and bacon too. But wait - they didn't add . . . yes they did, yes they did indeed. They added cheese. And then, then my friends, they wrapped it in a sumptuous pancake bun! As your taste buds try to process that amazing piece of information, IT hits them . . . the syrup nugget. THE MOTHERFUCKING SYRUP NUGGET! It announces itself with a burst of confectionery grandiosity the likes of which your palate has never seen.
- SlingBlade

"Look inside you'll see there is no hope, no saviour in me! Learn from years gone by, no on will care what happens to me!"-Avenged Sevenfold.

Friend that is an EPIC song ~

BF: "I'm going to name them Jeremy and Sonya!"
Me: *raises eyebrow* "And why are we naming my breasteses?"
BF: "Oooooh Jeremey~!"
Me: *facepalm*

"The fate of Norns await us all. There's no way to escape. The day to answer Oden's call, or walk through Hel's gate. The fate of Norns await us all. I know this to be true. It's time to answer Oden's call. My son, he calls for me and you!"-Amon Amarth, Fate of Norns

"10 years ago, I got a call that really KILLED ME. When I was told... my friend was gone, I felt so GUILTY!"-Bullet For My Valentine, 10 Years

Rest in peace, Bob Merrit. As much as I try, I can't help but feel that I failed you.

"Education is a weapon whose effects depend on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed"-Joseph Stalin

Dude. Warhammer's the shit.

"Dude. I really like her, but she's sooo clingy. I'ma hump her and dump her."-overheard conversation at a subway. Word to the wise. Just cause someone is wearing headphones does NOT mean they can't hear you.

Dude. Why would you write that!?

Another cool quote, for the mood.

"Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life"

why would I write that quote? Cause the shallow behavior made me laugh.

"Eh Master Chief is pretty he is great fighter and doesn't afraid of anything."-4chan

Back
Top Bottom