Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post your pics to be rated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Softon

Star
So, as I walk around town, or look on the internet or whatever, I have a constant ten-scale going on. "She's about a 7... she's about a 9... she's a 10!" and so forth. So, I'm going to use it here. Post your pics, ladies, (unless you're the guy from LM.C., haha!) and I'll give you my honest response about what I'd give you. Make yourself beautiful if you like, do whatever. It should be fun. I'm not always on though, so give me a bit of time to get back to you. I'll post my ratings in this post here so anyone who objects can argue with me or tell us why they agree or disagree.

You guys are missing the point. It's not for the fighting or anything. And I know most of us on here aren't the kind to bicker that "No, I'm better!" or crap. It's just my own opinion and everyone's input.

LA? I don't get it... there's beauty contests in LA?

So you want all the girls in the site to post their pics solely for your approval?

:S

Just go to post your face.

Softon said:
You guys are missing the point. It's not for the fighting or anything. And I know most of us on here aren't the kind to bicker that "No, I'm better!" or crap. It's just my own opinion and everyone's input.

LA is all about glamor and plastic and beauty.

Post Your Face is already where people put their input on pictures you post. Oo;

Softon said:

Which will lead to fighting. IF you want to complement people do it in post your face.

*sigh* Not my approval... ah... you don't get it. I guess it wouldn't be fun if you posted and got a bad score... hm... did I mention there's points for personality. Sometimes even without you knowing...

Cause everyone wants to know if they are on a scale of 1-10 right? Cause that doesn't turn out into a pissing contest or become super degrading. :D

I think most people do wanna know. Like me. I would wanna know. The highest I've gotten is a 7 but the lowest was 3 so I'm pretty bad-looking. But that's just my own thing. It's hamrless if you have an open mind. But maybe y'all are right. You know, it's kind of fun just talking about this though.

Personally, I really don't give a shit how high or low I am in the scale. It's nice to get a compliment on my pictures like "Oh hey, you look pretty." But it isn't a huge priority to see if I'm spank-bank material. People's opinions about me don't matter enough that I would be like "OMG. I HOPE THEY LIKE HOW I LOOK. D8" But hey, that's my opinion.

It is indeed your opinion, and it's up to you to make that decision. Don't post your pic then. I don't get why you seem so confrontational about it though...

Really? I don't think it was bad. Maybe you guys all take things the wrong way. Maybe my wording is just bad.

Softon said:
It is indeed your opinion, and it's up to you to make that decision. Don't post your pic then. I don't get why you seem so confrontational about it though...

Probably because as Muffin said, it makes you sound like a superficial person who can only look on the surface. And as Luna said- considering your last post in PVP- makes you also sound like an idiot.

"IF ONLY THERE WERE MORE TENS IN THE WORLD IT WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE. D8"

Seriously. What are you smoking?

2010-08-0523-44-07749.jpg

Rate this, you conceited shallow ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom