Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to Blue Moon v3.0

prettylykSIN

Supernova
    • I promise this will be the last move!
      ^ ^;;

It's just that the other forum was having such problems that Trygon and I weren't able to fix. The PM system for one. We won't get into all the problems we were having with adultforumhost...

So here is the new forum, bright and spiffy and ready for use. You can thank Vekseid of Elliquiy for giving us webspace and being our host. Isn't he awesome? His only condition that differs from ours is that there will be no loli or shota roleplays on this site. Meaning no characters that haven't entered puberty or are younger than thirteen. Sorry folks. It's a small price to pay for having such awesome digs.

The only problem is that since adultforumhost was a free host, we once again cannot transfer the roleplays and thread over to the new forum. We're very sorry about this, but its better than suffering with the pathetic excuse of a host we had, no?

So welcome once again to Blue Moon! [/list:u][/list:u]

Prettylyksin has full access to the database this time, so she can back things up if she ever decides my guts are worthy of teh hate.

Please feel free to request any 3.0.4 (or whatever the current forum version is) compatible mods:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.phpbb.com/mods/db/">http://www.phpbb.com/mods/db/</a><!-- m -->

And I will get them installed. The same goes for bbcode additions and additional filetypes.

For the most part though, aside from my moral imperative, all I offer here is advice and stability. It will be odd enough for Blue Moon to be out of commission for a few hours, to say nothing of days or weeks. I will be getting my typical rotating backup going for BM as well and then we should be good.

If someone wants, they can help Blue Moon out by helping Prettylyksin get a domain name under her control for this place. She'll then have mostly complete control of things.

I want this to be an open and independent place, to contrast with E's closedness. So I hope everyone here makes an effort to make it their own.

In an effort to help make this place a bit less of an, erm, carbon copy, I'm making a few suggestions to the effect of addressing that, hopefully in a good way.

Also, because it apparently confused people, you can no longer edit or delete pms from your outbox, sorry.

There is no limit as to the number of PMs here. After there are about a million pms in the system, people with thousands of pms (yes, I mean thousands) in their inbox will probably notice some lag when accessing pms. I suggest, if you are the hoarding type, that you begin organizing sooner rather than later.

Back
Top Bottom