Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Ocean (1x1 or Group)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlisteredBlood

The Crucified Angel
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTiOanYR2ws&feature=related[/video]​

Current RPs
None.

Inactive RPs
Deus Ex Machina with darkangel76
A Bounty Hunter's Conundrum with Candira

While I'm not looking for a total grammar Nazi, I will ask you to just show some form of thought when it comes to RPing with me. I'll let some typos slip every so often, but if it gets to a point where I can't read it, then I'll unfortunately have to stop the RP. You don't want me to do that, do you? One more thing, don't be an ass. That's more than likely to get you placed on my ignored list quicker than a cheetah buttfucking a jackrabbit.

A few more things you need to be aware of.

I live in the Eastern Time Zone, (-5) so I'll definitely be posting/responding at odd hours of the day and night. However, I'm not afraid to pull all-nighters to get some posts through. I also have a dominant RPing style that doesn't bend easily. You would have to do quite a lot in order to get my characters to break. If we're going into IM RP's, then should you run into an AIM, Yahoo or MSN Away Message that either reads "I'm a little busy at the moment" or whichever, then that means I'm currently not available. During that time, just wait for me to come back or leave me a message. I promise I'll get back to you ASAP.

Movies
Scarface
The Punisher
The Matrix
Saw
Hannibal
Silence of the Lambs
Red Dragon
Death Proof
Planet Terror
Escape From LA
Conan The Barbarian/Destroyer
Sweeney Todd: Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Fight Club
The Dark Knight
The Devil's Rejects
Equilibrium
The Wolfman

Anime
Trigun
Cowboy Bebop
Dragon Ball/DBZ
Eureka Seven
Air Gear
Outlaw Star
Slayers
Basilisk
Black Blood Brothers
Elfen Lied
Darker Than Black
Chrono Crusade
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni (When The Cicadas Cry)
Hokuto No Ken (Fist Of The North Star)
Full Metal Panic!
Eden of the East

Books
Lord of the Rings
The Hobbit
Eragon

TV Shows
The Sopranos
Law & Order/CI/SVU
CSI/CSI: Miami/CSI: New York
The Shield
Spawn (animated series)

Video Games
Final Fantasy (either 7, 8 or 10)
Resident Evil (preferably either 2, 3, 4 or Outbreak)
Mega Man/MMX
Grand Theft Auto III/GTA: Vice City/GTA: San Andreas
Kingdom Hearts
Metal Gear Solid (1, 2, or 3)
Golden Axe
Soul Calibur
Left 4 Dead 2

Other
Action
Fantasy/Medieval
Incest/Taboo
Boarding School
High School
College
Demonic
Angelic
Romance (I'm a sucker for this)
Military
Sci-Fi
Survival
Horror
Mercenary/Bounty Hunter
Government Agency (i.e., ATF, FBI, etc.)
Post-Apocalypse

What I WILL NOT do
Yaoi (Sorry guys, no can do.)
Watersports (Hey, I gotta use the bathroom. Not a person.)
Scat (Same as above)
Vampires (Not a big fan of them anymore.)
Unoriginal Material (Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. If it's been done before, then chances are I'm not gonna do it.)

What I WILL LIKE
Sex (This is a given.)
Kinky stuff (The kinkier, the better!)
Characters fighting back (I don't want it to be totally one-sided)
Violence (Also a given. Because without violence, how would've our forefathers settled things?)
Thrilling Stuff (This could be just about anything that keeps me on the edge of my seat and waiting for your next reply.)
Creativity/Ingenuity (Sometimes actions speak louder than words. If you can pull a MacGuyver out of your ass during a post and when the situation calls for it, I will shit a rainbow outta my ass in amazement.)

But, if you got something better or something entirely different, hit me up and tell me your ideas.

Contact Info: Can also be found on Trillian!
AIM: ribound08@aol.com
YIM: dstudley41985@yahoo.com
MSN: deadmaninne@hotmail.com
Jabber: dstudley@jabber.org
Google Talk: DStudley41985@gmail.com

Plot Ideas

"It does not seem to be true that work necessarily needs to be unpleasant. It may always have to be hard, or at least harder than doing nothing at all. But there is ample evidence that work can be enjoyable, and that indeed, it is often the most enjoyable part of life."
Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience, 1990​

Resident Evil RP
It had been several months since Leon S. Kennedy rescued the president's daughter, Ashley Graham from the clutches of the Los Illuminados cult that was planning on using her to spread the Las Plagas virus to the United States and the rest of the world. During his travels, he had encountered a familiar face in the form of Ada Wong. It was there that he openly accused her of working with Albert Wesker, but what for wasn't known to him. However, he knew it had something to do with the sample that she took from him then vanished like a crimson shadow in the night.

Vowing to uncover this mystery, Leon took his personal time off to leave for Europe once again. Armed with a handgun and nerves of steel, who knows what he might encounter this time around?

Mission Codename: Cannon Fodder No longer accepting
Thanatos was designed to be the ultimate super-soldier. However, when the funding of the project was cut off and he was scheduled to be disposed of, Thanatos struck back and slaughtered everyone. Now free, Thanatos roamed the city almost unnoticed to the naked eye. However, he has no recollection of the vicious atrocities he had commited before he left. Since then, the military has ordered a press blackout and refused to discuss anything of the matter, thusly sending the major news networks to suspect foul play on their part.

However, every piece of manpower was sent after Thanatos, feverishly attempting to either capture or kill him. However, day in and day out, there have been bodies strewn about in bloody messes, usually with heads or limbs missing.

Reports of a serial killer then began to spread and a huge bounty was posted for Thanatos' head. The amount that was placed on his head was 300 trillion dollars. Anyone that could take this guy down could stand to live quite handsomely.

The problem was... Who was brave enough to accept such a task?

Deus Ex Machina Taken by darkangel76
William Belmont was a Marine Corp captain that was introduced to modern warfare in 1991, the year of the Gulf War. During one routine walkthrough of the village he and his group was patrolling, a whistling sound was overheard. It was an incoming mortar. Ordering his team to get down, William sarcificed himself in order to protect the rest of his team, getting shredded in the process. No one knew what happened to his body since then.

It was 50 years since that incident happened. When he awoke years later, he found his body encased in a suit of cybernectic armor and the place he came to in was dillapitated. After freeing himself from the capsule, he ran out of the place, not before taking a plasma sword that was laid out for him on a table. What would he encounter here, now that fifty years had passed? One thing was certain. He was a soldier first, and his instincts had to be sharp.

For the extended edition of this plot, go here. It's not done yet, but the opener is solid.

Golden Axe: The Next Generation
It was said that whoever held the Golden Axe would hold a commanding presence over those who saw the bearer of this mighty weapon. Death Adder's lifelong quest was to obtain this and rule the world into an age of tyranny and darkness, crushing all that stood before him.

Thirty years had passed since the vicious Death Adder had been slain once and for all by the hands of Ax Battler, Tyris Flare and Gilius Thunderhead and returned the Golden Axe to its proper place. There was finally peace throughout the wartorn lands and the three heroes had long since retired their weapons.

Those thirty years came to a crashing halt one fateful day when an entire city was overrun and its populace slaughtered. Of the things that went missing was not only the Golden Axe, but the infamous heroes that had brought peace had also either been severely injured or killed. It was presumed that Death Adder had returned, but not even he would do such a thing. So the question remained: Who was it that commited these atrocities?

Regardless of which, three new heroes answered the call of duty to set out and challenge this mysterious foe. What dangers await them this time around?

Sweeney Todd/Law & Order Crossover
It's been said that the ghosts of the past never stay dead. For the once infamous barber of Fleet Street in the 18th century, he sensed this and began a secret plan of revenge when he was sentenced to life for the false charge foolishness. From then onward, the bodies began to pile up alongside with his cohort Mrs. Lovett before tossing her inside of an oven when he saw that a throat that he slashed belonged to his wife, even after he finally got revenge on the crooked Judge Turpin. Lamenting over this loss, he offered his throat to Toby, thusly putting an end to the serial killer of London.

In 2008, the detectives of New York had been receiving word about the odd occurences of people have their throats slashed by an unknown murderer. According to the M.E. reports, it appeared that the instrument of choice was something bladed, matching the killer's modus operandi. However, what was the exact weapon of choice and what was the reason behind these atrocious murders?

A Demon's Hunger
Dead has been hiding out amongst the shadows of humanity for several years now and no one is even aware of it up until one night when there was a brutal rape of a woman and the murder of her husband/boyfriend/some other significance, no one believes she was attacked by a demon except for one individual: The very same demon that had attacked her previously, but in human form. From there, it blends into a sort of wicked mix of Master/Slave with any kind of kink that's acceptable to you.

Snuff TV
Reality TV gone from bad to worse, this network specializes in the field of some of the most brutal slayings of some of the most unlikely of people, only it's all legal. There are no holds barred, there are no safe ways out, there are limited survivors - if any, that is - and there are limited commercial interruptions. After all, controversy creates cash and cash creates even more controversy. Each contestant of every show must contend with the most insane of challenges, most often leaving the contender rarely unscathed.

Exiled
Alone. That was all he wanted to be and not be the thumb of anyone. To prove this, he had decided to give it all up, his status among the people who he thought were his friends but were really his enemies, his livelihood, everything. Some might have called him paranoid or possibly even jaded, but in his heart and in the very pit of his soul, he knew that he was in the right of doing so. The end result would see him taking refuge in a forested area, far removed from any form of civilization.

What would he encounter in a place like this? Somewhere where he could rest his head only to get on the move once more? Maybe it could be something more. No one really knows.

Character Select Screen

"Souls! Come unto me!"
Nightmare - Soul Calibur 2

Character Name: Thanatos Von Howitzer
Speices: Genetically Enhanced Human

Description: Thanatos stands about 6' 2" and weighs about 220 pounds of slim muscle, sporting a black leather jacket, black t-shirt, black denim jeans and black dress shoes. His paled appearance may give off an air that he might have died recently, but he is very much alive. Short, black hair falls over dark brown eyes which become a bright gold color when pushed to extreme levels of rage, thusly becoming a ruthless murderer. But that's just part of his skills.

Personality: Prior to the genetic alterations, Thanatos was arrogant, brash and crude. He was of the opinion that those lower than him should be of no concern to anyone and deserved to be where they are, regardless of who it is that dared to face him. But without warning as his anger increases, his other side comes out, thusly turning him into a vicious, uncaring and ruthless monster that could easily butcher anyone that stood in his path without a whit of remorse. His skill with his prized weapon, a katana that was appropriately named the Nightmare Reaver becomes unmatched, swinging with incredible speed, power and accuracy with the intent of a hellbent serial killer on steroids. But even without the enhancements, he would seem like your everyday Average Joe and nobody would be able to tell him apart from the rest of the world, walking from place to place or street to street without a care in the world.

Biography: Thanatos is the brainchild of a series of experiments to create the ultimate super-soldier, everything from genetic experimentation to virtual-reality training with the hopes of developing a one-man wrecking crew that would obey whatever orders was given to those that were like him. This project, codenamed "The Grim Reaper", ran for several years with seeming no end in sight until one fateful night. When the funding was cut off from the project, the experimentation ceased, leaving Thanatos in a somewhat incomplete state. One night, when he was scheduled to be terminated, Thanatos struck back, killing the scientists that created him. The image above was the final thing the camera caught before being destroyed. However, what was missing after the wreckage was cleared was Thanatos' handmade and modified katana, the Nightmare Reaver. This weapon, made from the most durable metal ever and honed to a razor's edge, was capable of splitting a human being in two at the speed of a thought once his rage hit a certain point. Other details about his skills range from increased speed, strength, and agility, but very few have lived to ever see the full extent of his enhancements. If they did, then God himself must've been smiling upon them that day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Name: Deadman
Species: Humanoid Cyborg

Description: Deadman stands about 6' 3" and weighs about 250 pounds of metal, wiring and encased in a suit of pure adamantium alloy, thusly rendering him capable to take an unbelievable amount of punishment and deal it right back in spades. Weaponry includes his arm cannon capable of flattening an entire army when suitably charged to an appropriate strength and attached to his back is his prized energy blade in the form of a longsword that can slice through even the hardest of metals like butter, appropriately dubbed the Razor Blade.

Personality: Being an cybernetic humanoid, he's supposed to be uncaring or neutral. But because of his programming, he can express other emotions such as guilt, joy and fury all at free will despite his curious nature to look within the human mind to see what it is that makes them look, sound and even feel the way they do.

Biography: In life, William Belmont was a top notch soldier in the United States Marine Corps, willing to sacrifice himself for the sake of his team. During one operation in Desert Storm, he heard an incoming mortar that was coming closer and closer to his group. At the cost of his own life, William ordered his team to get down, nearly getting blown to bits in the process.

When the dust settled after the explosion, William's body was in ruins. Pieces of his body were scattered about everywhere.

Some years later, a doctor by the name of Zander Octavian Kalishnikov used the broken pieces of William's body to reconstruct him piece by piece and even went so far as to encase his torso and head in a suit made of the highest quality metal, adamantium. The codename, Deadman was appropiately given to him on the account that William was willing to sacrifice himself for the greater good on numerous occasions. But before the final touches could be completed, the doctor suffered a massive stroke. It was then that for his final act, Zander wound up placing Deadman in a capsule where the rest of the programming would take care of itself and remain in stasis for years to test his internal systems.

When Deadman awoke some 50 years later, he had long since forgotten who he once was or how he came here. All that mattered was that he needed to leave this place.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Name: Siegfried Arlovsky
Species: Human

Description: At six feet, eight inches tall and weighing at about 275 pounds of military-trained muscle, this is one Russian that doesn't know the meaning of the words defeat, quitting and submission as indicated by the menacing glare he gives off by the looks of those cold and dark brown irises of his.

Personality: Stiff? Possibly. Uncaring? Most likely. Calculating? Always. Fierce? Undoubtedly. Easily driven to kill? Without a moment's hesitation, especially if it was someone that he didn't like. But hey, it's not like he does it to be an outright asshole. He does it for business purposes and nothing more. Besides, it's all about who has the deeper pockets they can reach into to procure his "services".

Biography: A former Spetznaz during the events of the Cold War, Siegfried was a man that was trained at a young age of how to fight, how to survive, how to kill and how to beat a man into submission by destroying him mentally. There really isn't anything he remembers from his childhood, and even if there was, it was probably beaten to death and torched in a fire with the rest of his memories. His entire life was focused around these aspects.

Training and mastering the martial art of Sambo. Weapons and firearms training. Tactical skills training. Stealth operations. Mastering foreign languages. Resisting and administering torture. Everything that had everything to do with becoming a career soldier in a world that feared what the Russians had in store. After the Cold War had ended and there was no need for someone of his standing, Siegfried easily became dissatisfied and outright despised what his once great country had nurtured him to be: A minister of death, praying for war. A hardened killer readying to put the first bullet into a man's skull from more than a thousand yards out. To break each and every bone in a man's body until he was screaming like a little baby looking for its parents. Siegfried soon left the Spetznaz, stating that he had outgrown them all and didn't belong to useless generals who have nothing better to do with their time other than pushing pens and papers or talking with the very people of whom they were fighting against in the first place. He was met with an immense backlash because of his outlandish remarks, but Siegfried didn't care.

Character Name: Dead/Damien McCallister
Species: A-Class Demon

Description #1: A demon worthy of his rank, this montrosity stands a whopping 7' 3" and weighs about 600 pounds of extremely well chiseled mass. His skin color is completely stone gray and his eye color is completely black, save for two white rings which could be considered irises. Long black hair falls to his shoulders, doing nothing to conceal the equally impressive silvery-gray horns sticking out of the sides of his head and sweeps upward then forward, something along the lines of a Mexican fighting bull. He also sports apolcalytic markings on his face and arms: Both of his tremendous arms are emblazoned with red dragon-like tattoos snarling towards his chest. On his face are markings of another sort, looking something similar to most warrior demons of this type. At his back is a extremely large pair of gargoyle like wings that extend outward to about double his height which he can conceal courtesy of two well hidden slits on his back.

Description #2: In his human form, Dead goes by the name of Damien McCallister. He stands about 6' 3" and weighs about 250 pounds of the same musculature as he would look in his demonic form. However, his human features are completely different. He retains the same long black hair, but his horns are nowhere to be seen as his wings. His eyes also become more humanlike, shimmering a bright shade of a glacier blue that seems to haunt you no matter where you went. The outfit he wears is a white t-shirt that's concealed by a long, black leather overcoat. The shirt itself is tucked in neatly into his black demin jeans wrapped with a chain belt. He retains the same boots, but not as pronounced as they are in his demonic form. The weapon he wields while in human form include a broadsword that bears the name, Kingslayer. The true power of this weapon is unknown other than he can summon this to his side at anytime or when he feels threatened.

Personality: Although he can be a charming sort, this is only a cover. Beneath the surface of this clever beast, beats the heart of a sadistic monster that doesn't care what he has to do in order to find out what makes his victims tick.

Biography: Being the envy of other demons is never something to shy away from. For most of his life, Dead was said to be the son of Satan, but this story has never been argued. Most that did kept quiet and dared to talk about with fear in their voices. Other things that had never been argued is his innate ability to control not only the elements of lightning and fire, but also the hearts and minds of human men and women alike, enslaving them to do whatever he wished. Some of these things can be either heinous to outright despicable, depending on what he felt like at the given time. For what that is, go here.

Character Name: Samuel Clark Davis

Description: Samuel stands about 6' 2" and weighs 230 pounds of pure athleticism, and keeps after it at every chance he gets. A piercing gaze of sapphire blue sparkles from under those eyelids of his, more than enough to intimidate the weak and entice any woman who dares look at them.

Personality: While cultured and refined, Samuel has a ruthless streak that runs for miles on end. He is not above cracking someone in the face just for looking at him the wrong way as well as doing anything he can to get what he wants and will bulldoze anyone who stands in his way.

Biography: A perfect ensemble of street smarts and business smarts, Samuel has a double life. During the day, Saumel runs a tight ship as a cutthroat CEO of a major congolmerate. As night falls however, he takes off the business suit and dons a black, pinstriped one as he heads for his territory in the Las Vegas area where he conducts the other side of his business. Namely racketeering, arms dealing, drug trafficking and money laundering all while retaining his viciousness to do it.

Character Name: "Dead Eye" Dante McPhadden

Description: Dante stands 5' 11" tall and has a slim but wiry 200 pound frame to his credit. Rusty brown colored hair sometimes falls over his face, partly obscuring a brown iris but a simple push of these locks reveals it and a green iris a little more clearly. His attire is fairly simple, consisting of a dark brown, gold trimmed jacket concealing a green undershirt tucked into a set of gray denim jeans, accented by two leather belts. One hangs off of Dante's waist while another is strapped to his right thigh while black leather boots cover his feet. Of the weapons he carries, is his personalized .38 pistol that he always carried with him. Another weapon he carried is a revolver, but is one that he handmade himself. This one is a .50 caliber revolver capable of punching a hole of just about anything that he can set his eyes on.

Personality: A quiet and calm sort, Dante usually comes off as stiff or blunt, but the opposite is true. He is actually more laid back than anyone suspects. A few other times, he uses his bluntness to drive a point home, but he has a tendancy just to be sarcastic in a friendly manner. What you shouldn't do is get him angry unless if you were looking to get psychologically cut down to size.

Character Name: Heishiro Kenseth

Description: Heishiro stands about 6' 2" and has an athletic build of about 220 to 230 pounds of toned muscle. The armor he wears is something that was given to him by a fellow mercenary after a raid on an armory of about four years ago. Since then, he keeps it as a memento of times long forgotten in the annals of his history. When not in that armor, he is normally seen wearing a sleeveless white shirt, black pants and black leather boots. Short brown hair juts out mostly in front, sometimes aggravating him whenever it got in his face and brown eyes.

Personality: Heishiro has an aura of arrogance, but not as pronounced as some would have suspected. Whenever he does something, he follows it to the very end and spares no quarter to those who get in his way. If the unfortunate DOES in fact do so, that individual might as well have grabbed a noose and start looping it around his or her neck, because he will just plow right through them all with seemingly reckless abandon and never look back. In his opinion, it was either (as he said it) his way or get out of his way.

Most other times, Heishiro can be seen playing around on a mah-jhong board by himself and rarely ever speaks up unless if he was spoken to. Yet he would get so lost within the game, he had a tendancy to tune the person talking to him completely out and never say a word. A few other times, Heishiro can be socialable. However, he doesn't really flaunt himself out so much like some people do.

Biography: Born into a life of poverty, Heishiro's family was pretty much one of the many that was considered the low man on the totem pole. His father worked three jobs, his mother had three children (he was the youngest of three brothers) and there wasn't much that they could do about their situation as they all lived from day to day from paycheck to paycheck. A few times, they snaked in under the wire and sometimes they went without for a while.

The last time they went without, the entire family was casted out of the house they lived in for about 12 years of Heishiro's life. In turn, the mother and father agrued about who should be where and where should they live until the time was right for them all to reunite under the same roof. During this time, Heishiro did the mature thing while the parents squabbled and offered himself up to be placed in an orphanage while the family decided their next move.

Several years had passed since then and during this time, Heishiro enlisted in the military at the age of 17, serving his country as one of the top ranked knights. During one night, on a routine city patrol, word had spread to Hei that something happened in his old hometown. After being granted permission to leave and hurrying back as fast as he could go, he would soon come to a startling sight.

The house he had come to know all of his life was burnt to the ground and his family was brutally murdered in cold blood. When it was discovered that deliberate arson was to blame, Heishiro was absolutely livid at the fact that there was nothing being done to find the arsonist/murderer. This would eventually cause Heishiro to leave the knighthood and eventually took up the profession of a mercenary. He still wonders as to who might have torched his old house and killed his mother and father, but because of his current employment, there was almost no time to stop and think.

Character Name: Samson DaVinci

Description: Samson stands six feet two inches tall and without the armor he wears to a battlefield, he weighs about 215 pounds of purebred athleticism, spending every waking day of his life training it into a well-oiled machine and honing his skills to a razor's edge.

Personality: As they say, there are two sides on a coin. In Samson's case, his demeanor is usually just that. On one side, Samson believes in what is right and looks down upon those who commit their wrongdoings. However, that is the law-abiding side of him. The other side showcases something that no animal nor man was ever meant to see. He is the epitomie of evil, using the laws to twist and bend anyone to his will and then some for the sake of upholding the law, even going so far as to kill, destroy, torture and implicate those who commit the worst possible offenses. All in all, his behavior (while considered irrational but is very much competent) is something more along the lines of a paladin, but has no regards for who it may hurt.

Character Name: Reagan Kharn
Species: Werewolf

Description #1: In his human form, Reagan stands roughly about 5' 9" and weighs about 180 pounds of slim but toned muscle. His hair is somewhat shaggy and falls over his golden irises that are slitted like that of his animal-like side, but overall, he looks human enough save for the fact that his superhuman strength, leaping ability and savage attacking style are dead giveaways to his true nature. Another peculiar feature of his is that while he appears to have no visible marks on him, he does have, however, one physical characteristic that makes him stand out from the rest. On the right side of his face, is a years old scar on his cheek that he received courtesy of an accidental knife swipe.

Description #2: In this form, Reagan grows to about 6' 10" tall and weighs about 300 pounds of sinew, fur and well defined muscle, this is one feral dog you shouldn't mistake as any mere pup. The scar tissue on his face that while is still present even as his face becomes more animal-like, it is partly obscured due to the fur.

Personality: A seamless mix of both Russian and German, he also speaks the English just as clearly, despite the fact that he speaks with a predominantly Russian accent. However, if you get him angry enough, his words will come out in what would normally come out in German but he sometimes unknowingly spews out some furious Russian words as well. Be warned if you're the target of his venom. However, he has a very impeccably long temper despite it's offset by an intolerance towards unimportant and ignorant matters. He is of the opinion that idle chatter is just useless noise, according to him.

Character Name: Cyrus Armoni
Species: Dragon-Human Hybrid

Description #1: Cyrus stands approximately six feet tall and has a medium frame of about 180 pounds in his human form, but he makes an effort to at least keep it maintained whenever he has a chance to do so. Long, black and sometimes wild hair is usually seen whipping around his face with a strong wind blowing around him, occasionally getting in the way of his extremely sharp and intelligent eyes that bare a striking resemblance to droplets of ice.

Description #2: In this form, Cyrus grows to an immense 20 feet long, has an 18 foot wingspan, weighs about as much as ten buses and has scales that glimmer like freshly driven snow. However, he only has a need for this form when he needs to get to a destination over a long distance that requires him to get there as soon as possible, otherwise it will be a tremendous waste of energy to just morph into a dragon and go to someplace that isn't too far away.

Personality: Cyrus is actually one of the kinds of people who would actually give the shirt he has off of his back and give it to you without even considering anything in return. This was considered the norm for Cyrus, for he had always been brought up in this fashion, something along the lines of the classic biblical saying, "Do unto others as they do unto you." But unless if you do something that takes advantage of this kindness or betray him, then expect to be punished severely, for he will deem the offender's actions to be unforgivable.

Character Name: Jack McKenzie

Description: Jack McKenzie stands roughly about 6' 2", has a neatly chiseled 230 pound frame adorned with several tattoos on his chest, back and arms. Most of them were prison tattoos he received when he was incarcerated for five years under a vehicular manslaughter charge, but they were tattoos nonetheless. One tattoo showcases a skull and crossbones adorning his right shoulder, another on his back showing a set of bloodied angel's wings with the words "Fallen One" written in archaic lettering and a set of crosshairs on the right side of his chest with the words, "Kill Me Here" written through it.

Personality: More of the strong and silent type, but easily irritable when something or someone aggravates him a great deal. He is under the assumption that whatever comes his way can be dealt with if one were to use everyday logic to solve most of today's problems. Those that do not possess this logic are unable to survive in the modern world. Other times, he has a tendency to clam up about certain things and refuse to answer anyone's question.

Biography: An former prisoner released from Folsom Penitentiary, Jack has since hid his face from the public after certain events that he claimed he had nothing to do with. Nevertheless, he has since moved on from the incident, wanting to continue with his life the way he thought it would be.

Character Name: Alphonse Holystone

Description: Alphonse stands 6' 3", weighs 225 pounds in which all of it is in toned muscle. Crimson hair falls down to his shoulders and when a good wind is whipping around him, you can visibly see what appears to be hunter green colored eyes looking at you with a sense of purpose behind them. His clothes might hint towards him being a mercenary for hire, but he really doesn't believe in working for money when he really is a traveling swordsman, going from here to there, city to city and from country to country, leaving them partly worn in a few places.

Personality: To say that Alphonse is a bit of a comedian would be saying a bit much, as he usually prefers to joke around only when he feels as though it's the right time to crack a nugget that was guaranteed a big laugh out of people. For when it's time for a fight, expect Alphonse to not hold anything back and waylay into an opponent with incredible speed and accuracy. Despite this enthusiasm, he often displays a reluctance towards fighting those that he feels as though isn't really worth his time or aren't worth the effort and back away slowly from the potential threat. It might come across as arrogant, but the proof is in the pudding when he easily eliminates the target with seemingly one fell swoop.

Biography: Alphonse, as mentioned, is a traveling swordsman that has been seen traveling from place to place in the hopes to test not only his own strength against tough opponents but also the strength of any known contender that has stepped foot into the arena and sought to topple him. Many times over, Alphonse has only fought harder and faster, showcasing an aptitude to fight extremely well under pressure. As a result of this, many people have sought him out for possibly enlisting him into their military or mercenary group, but every single time, Alphonse has only refused their offers unless if there was a condition that they would meet. If the purpose wasn't for the right causes or went against his moral grain, then he retained the right to refuse based on those two aspects. It might have made him be a stickler or possibly even a goody-two-shoes, but Alphonse had his reasons.​

Re: So many RP ideas to choose from, so little time...

Heya =). I just Pm'd you.

I'm not sure if it when through though; it says that the messages are still in my outbox XD

Hewwo I'll do CSI or Law&Order one of them or Spawn wif you n,n

Did you ever transfer our rp over here?

Hi. I'm definitely interested in RPing with you, and I think I may be able to mix a few of the things that you really like together. What would you say to a mix of: Medieval, Romance, Survival, and Mercenary? =)

Oh I would love to rp with you, just shoot me a PM or catch me on YIM any time and we'll talk

Hey, more power to you, man. I can understand how it happens. You got a perfectly sound idea, you cultivate it for a while, you build it up, give it substance and what happens? PBBT! Down it goes.

I wanna do the demon slave cross over, that just seems so twisted i love it, i added you on yahoo so if you see a random add that be me, also i do a descent post length if i have enough to work with, i will also brain storm ideas with you, we also have alot of the same kinks i belive. And yea im horrible with grammar but its not that bad promise :D

RE: Blistered's RP Vault and List (Read 1st post)

Movies

The Matrix
Saw

Fight Club

Equilibrium

Anime
Trigun
Cowboy Bebop

Outlaw Star

Elfen Lied

Resident Evil (preferably either 2, 3, 4 or Outbreak)

Kingdom Hearts

Incest/Taboo

Furry/Neko/Other Anthro
Romance (I'm a sucker for this)
Military
Sci-Fi
Survival
Horror
Snuff TV (NEW!!!)
Reality TV gone from bad to worse, this network specializes in the field of some of the most brutal slayings of some of the most unlikely of people, only it's all legal. There are no holds barred, there are no safe ways out, there are limited survivors - if any, that is - and there are limited commercial interruptions. After all, controversy creates cash and cash creates even more controversy. Each contestant of every show must contend with the most insane of challenges, most often leaving the contender rarely unscathed.

RE: Blood Ocean (currently reworking)

<_______< I see Death Race character.

I also see a LOT of stuff I would do (Equilibrium is made of win.As is Sweeney Todd ...and stuff xD)

If you want to we can come up with something based on your RT or you can look at mine and see if you like anything (It's in the siggy :3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom