Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D.E.666 ~ A Kitsune for Him (Cont. from old bluemoon) ~ Skye Pilot

Re: A Kitsune for Him (Cont. from old bluemoon)

Alexandria felt him pull back and his length slid out of her mouth, causing her to look up at him as he breathed heavily. One of her ears twitched for a moment before returning to their laid back state, the fluffy appendages burrying themselves into her shortened hair. She looked a little confused as he spoke about taking her through more but she also looked fearful. The girl hated being called his young and pretty pet. It irritated her but she wisely kept her mouth shut.

But when he gripped her shoulders even tighter, she cringed and yelped, sounding like a dog that had just gotten kicked. When the scent of his length filled her nostrals and she smelt his arousal, her cheeks flushed red again and she looked away from him. His hushed tone sent chills down her spine and she didn't like it.

Before she was able to answer him, he had attached the leash onto her collar and she gave a cry of shock when he tugged heavily on the leash, causing her to fall off the bed. Stumbling to her feet, she looked down at her clothing longingly before she was pulled towards the windows. For a moment she struggled against the leash until she saw the window slide open and her eyes widened with curiosity. She hesitantly stepped outside, wrapping her arms around her as she shivered from the cool air before wrapping her warm tail around her to keep warm. And just in time too. If she hadn't of grabbed her tail, it would of been caught in the closing door.

Slowly she looked around them with wide eyes. With a soft curious sound, she slowly padded towards one of the railings and looked out at the trees and the land around them. She took a deep breath and took in all of the new scents. Each time she saw something new, she would move towards it until the leash became taunt and she couldn't move any further.

Davis smiled and smirked to himself while he leaned against the pine railing. The cool air flowed over his body in the light breezes, chilling him some while he reclined bare against the railing. Tightly he held the white leather leash in his hand, almost expecting Alexandria to dash down the stairs of the balcony, only to disappear in the green and thick woods. He mad perfectly sure the leather was wrapped about his hand twice, giving the girl no margin of error to escape within the wilderness.

Taking in a breath of the cool, fresh air, Davis gazed over to her. His body was still ready, still aroused as he rested his back to the thick railing, not at all forgetting how built up he already was. Davis let her look and gave about, taking in the sight, the colors, the sounds of the birds, and the smell of the breeze. He gave her a very long while to get lost into it all, within the confines of her jewel studded leash. With a demanding tug, he hinted at the fact she should come closer to him, unfinished business to attend to.

"It's nice out here, isn't it?" He asked, looking deeply into her Alexandria's eyes, His hand quickly wrapped several times about the end of the leather leash, easily shortening it up, not letting her stray nearly as far. "Take it in... enjoy it... smell that fresh air..." He greatly encouraged, taking in a deep breath of his own. He held it in a few seconds before slowly letting it go. "Is this where you belong? I think you want to run and frolic in the grass, darting between the old oaks and trees, don't you?" Davis asked, looking over her. "You want to be down there, to smell the flowers, and play amongst the butterflies, don't you?" He asked once more, eyes caught upon hers. "Tell me... tell me what it is you want,"

As she moved around the deck taking in as much as she could, her eyes seemed to have brightened and her ears perked up, darting every which way to catch all the sounds around them. She wanted to just dash down those stairs and experience what she had been denied for so long. She never really forgot that Davis was still there but she ignored him while she moved around, her feet making soft tapping sounds.

She was so into all of her new discoveries that when he tugged on the leash, she stumbled and almost down. With a soft whine, she looked behind her before reluctantly padding over to him and standing near him silently with her tail wrapped around her like a fur coat or a fur blanket. The girl nodded quickly in agreement. It really was lovely but to her, it was so much more.

She couldn't help but to take a deep breath when he did and she made a purr like sound before looking up at him, listening to his every question and she slowly nodded. Alexandria wasn't expecting him to ask her what she wanted. "I... I want to find out what grass feels like." she said softly. "I want to feel it beneath my feet as I run around. To feel things first hand and see things up close. To experience what had been denied so long ago."

Alexandria turned to the railing next to him and leaned on it, propping her head up in her hands with a soft sigh, bending over just slightly as she watched a bird fly by.

Davis kept his place while he reclined against the sturdy railing of the balcony. His eyes gently looked over the full and free wilderness before them stretching out just as far as either of them could see. He had gazed upon it everyday for so many years now, but it never lost it's mystique at all. With the fresh air breezing against his fully naked body, Davis relaxed some, taking in the freshness himself, just as Alexandria did. His hand kept the leash snugly within his grip yet, as his eyes cast their gaze over to her, while she leaned and looked over the railing. Davis's eyes flowed up and down her body, falling onto her backside as it stuck out, while she looked and leaned over the railing. Biting his lower lip, he resisted the inner desire he imagined. One part of him wanted nothing more but to ruin her moment in the sun, coming up behind her, and taking her once again. His arousal was still very present between his legs, no signs of subsiding anytime soon.Another part of him resisted that though, taking in another breath, smelling the air, a hint of Alexandria's own natural scent on the drifts of air too.

"Well, if you are a good girl, I'll let you do that, one of these days soon..." Davis started, rubbing his hand along her bare back. "This is just a taste of what I can give to you," he continued on. Just minutes ago he had her crying on his bed, but now, her eyes were fully a flutter with the outdoors. It was quite the change, and he knew she needed it.

"Mmm..." Davis moaned out, letting his hand clutch her ass, giving it a squeeze. "Where where we then?" He questioned rather smugly, giving another tug on her leash, towing her away from the moment, breaking her of the serene setting. He lead her on over to a large quilt that had been placed upon the high wooden balcony. "Oh yes, I remember..." He smirk devilishly, a flush of desire pulsing through his body. "You were about to get down on all fours, remember?" Davis winked at her, leash still in hand while they stood at the edge of the soft quilt. He purposely broke the magic of her outside setting, reminding the girl of her place.

Feeling his hand rubbing her back, Alexandria shivered and pulled her tail closer to her while nuzzling her face into the warm fur. She glanced out over the fields that surrounded the house and sighed softly. For just a little while longer she remained like that until he grabbed her ass, making her yip in surprise and she jumped.

As he pulled her away from the railing, she made soft desperate sounds in the back of her throat as she tugged against it weakly. After he came to a stop, she looked over her shoulder longingly until he mentioned her getting onto her hands and knees, making her look up at him in confusion. "Huh?" she murmured before noticing the look in his eyes.

Sighing, she looked down at the quilt for several long moments before slowly lowering herself onto it. At first she just knelt with her back to him before leaning forward so she was on her hands and knees. With her new position, her tail was still loosely wrapped around her and it hit her bare ass and her sex from him.

"Mmm... there we go, such a good girl you are," Davis praised out to her, while he moved behind her body, watching as she got onto her knees, and then onto her hands. A small breeze past over them both, warm and cool, all at the same time, the scent of the expansive wilderness fresh on the current of air. Looking down at her, he quickly saw her elegant tail swishing into place, covering up her much more intimate parts. With a smirk she could not see, he took the leash in hand, and wrapped it several times around her slender neck, giving it a tug. The makeshift choker did just what it was intended to do.

"You shouldn't hide yourself from me like that, pet..." Davis said, stepping in front of her instead, since the spot he wanted was blocked off by her tail. "No matter though, I'll just finish what I started earlier then. Instantly, his hand gripped tightly into her choppy silver hair, on the back of her head, pulling her back with a sharp movement of his wrist. With the leash wrapped around her neck yet, he gave another tug on that, watching as her young little cheeks started to turn to redness. Leaning his hips forward while he stood there, he dragged his dry hardness over each of her cheeks, smacking it against her face a few time. Taking in a breath, Davis pushed his tips against her lips again, pressing himself into her small mouth.

"And when I am done here, I will take you again, regardless of if your tail is in my way or not..." Davis said, his voice almost warning of his plans on what to do, just to get his way.

Alexandria looked up at him while shivering as the breeze swept over them and she gasped softly. The moment the leash started wrapping around her thin neck, her eyes widened as she lifted a hand, trying to stop him but she couldn't. Then he tugged on the leash, causing it to get tighter and she choked, clawing at the leash in desperation. The kitsune was beginning to fear anything but a collar being around her neck.

"I.... I didn't do it on p-purpose." she choked, looking up at him with wide eyes after he moved to stand infront of her. She yelped loudly after he gripped her short hair tightly and the pull on the back of her head caused her to crawl backwards a little before she moved so she was on her knees only. The girl choked again after he pulled on the leash again and she began coughing.

With her on her knees, her tail fell down her body the rest of the way and it looked as if it were wrapped around her in spirals, giving Davis teasing glimpses of her beautiful pale body. She struggled to breath and as he pushed himself into hermouth once more, it just made it more difficult then before in order to do it. Her whimpers were raspy and soft as she swallowed, her tongue running along his shaft in an effort to please him, hoping that he would stop choking her.

Davis kept the white leeather leash tightly around her neck while she spoke out to him. He looked down into her wide and scared little eyes, seeing her move up onto her knees. The long silver tail wrapped around her body like a gorgeous sash, pressing to her pale skin as it curled about her small frame. His hand dug deeper into the fistful of hair, moaning down to her, feeling her untrained tongue pass underneath his massive shaft.

"Mmm..." he moaned out softly, eyes cast onto hers. He let the leash loosen about her neck, the small jewels sparkling beautifully in the sunlight. "It doesn't matter if you meant to or not..." He said, holding her head tightly in place, his hips slowly grinding back and forth. With each push, he moved a little deeper, working his length into her mouth. The warmth and wetness of her mouth started to baste over him, filling her mouth more and more. "You did, and so this is what you get instead... my cock in that little spitfire mouth of yours,"

His hand kept the end of the leash there tightly, just in case he needed to give her some more encouragement, while the wound up strap dangled around her neck. "You will learn to like my taste... the flavor of my skin, the taste of my cum... one of these days, you will crave it so much..." Davis teased as he looked down to her on her knees, looking so pretty and innocent, lips wrapped about his pulsing shaft. His hand moved from the back of her head, petting over her pointed ears, stroking them each in turn. Thrusts slowed to a stop, pulling from her hot lips for a moment. "Now then, open up, nice and wide. I want you to come down onto me, and take my cock deeply as you can manage. Take in a good, deep breath, and do so when you are ready," he ordered, his strong body standing in front of her, awaiting the performance.

Alexandria groaned softly when he buried his hand deeper into her hair. As soon as the leash was loosened from around her neck, she took deep breaths and coughed softly, lifting a hand to rub her neck where red marks were now around her neck. She kept her gaze locked on his face as he began moving his hips slowly and she made sure to keep her tongue moving and she struggled to keep her throat relaxed as he moved deeper into her mouth with ever thrust.

The kitsune relaxed a little as he let the leash dangle loosely around her small neck and she listened to him speak. She was tempted to bite down on him as he told her that she would learn to like and crave the taste of his flesh and cum. Her eyes flashed momentarily but she didn't act upon her impulses and she continued to lightly lick his cock.

When his hands started petting her ears, her eyes fluttered shut with a soft whine and her cheeks turned red as she trembled a little. One of her most sensative points on her body was her ears. They both aroused the kitsune and helped to make her relax and calm down. She looked up at him with half opened eyes after he pulled out of her lips and she touched her tingling lips with her fingers before she blushed at his orders. Sighing, she looked up at him then down at his cock before taking a deep breath and opening her mouth as wide as she could. For a moment she hesitated before slowly lowering her mouth onto his cock.

His cock continued to move deeper and deeper into her throat until she felt him at the back of her throat and she closed her eyes tightly. She had almost his entire cock into her mouth except for about an inch and a half.

His hand continued to stroke and tease along her soft and supple ears, feeling her mouth and lips slid so softly down upon his length. He wast at least 7 inches, maybe a bit more. He tilted his head back with soft moan, while his tip pressed to the back of her throat. Strong urges rushed through him greatly, wanting to grab her head, and force himself into her throat even deeper. Instead, his hand brushed down from her little ears, over her warm cheeks, fingers curling under her jaw, keeping her lips closed about him. "Mmm... good... good girl..." He moaned out with pleasure. His fingers tickled a little under her jaw, before tracing back up her cheek, tenderly caressing it for a moment. Moving past, his fingers trailed over the bridge of her nose, pinching her nostrils shut with his thumb and index finger.

"Hold it... oh yes... right there..." He cooed out with such great pleasure, cutting off her only means of breathing. "Stay right there, keep me there for as long as you can..." He said, staying still. Davis tilted his head forward, gazing down to her reddened face with his familiar smirk. "That feels so nice... but I wonder... can you go deeper on me yet?" Davis smiled, his words a light whisper, another soft breeze passing over their bodies.

She gave very faint whimpers and moans as he continued to stroke her small ears, shifting her legs a little. A wave of embarassment washed over her when she felt that bolt of arousal rush through her each time he touched her small fluffy ears. As his hands moved away from her ears, she slowly opened her eyes and gazed up at him as he touched her cheeks and jaw. She wrapped her lips around his thick length and she made a soft squeak like noise when he tickled her under the jaw and her eyes widened.

But the moment his fingers pinched her nose shut, she made rather loud high pitched sound from panicing as her eyes widened. She placed her hands on his hips and looked pleadingly up at him as her oxygen started to run out. Her face quickly turned red and her eyes started to become unfocused as she started trembling a little more. Her lungs were starting to burn and she felt light headed, not even noticing that he had spoken to her.

Davis kept his gaze down upon her, watching as her cheeks flushed and turned deeper colors. He saw her eyes start to glaze over, seeing the pure fear, the absolute panic overcoming her lovely face. Keeping his fingers pinched on her nose, Davis pulled her face even closer, moving her cherry lips down on him a little deeper, though not very much. Looking upon her face, knowing how much she was struggling, his hand let go of her nose, his moving up to her forehead, pushing her back. His cock popped out of her mouth with a thick, wet sound, the muscle dripping wet from her saliva, ant the thickness from the back of her throat. Davis smiled, giving his cock a few strokes to pleasure himself.

"Mmm that was good..." He moaned out, only wanting more. "But I think you can go deeper still, don't you?" Davis chuckled out, watching while her cheeks moved from a darker color to a much lighter one, hearing her gasp for the much needed air. Not waiting a response, he followed up with his words, " But that can wait till later. You will learn to take me to the hilt, but not right now," Giving the leash a tug, the white leather wrapping about her throat once more, Davis stepped behind his little pet. A hand pressed onto the back of her head, pushing her down, guiding her back down onto all fours. Once there, his hand slipped down her neck, over the ridges of her spine, down to where her beautiful tail started. Fingers ran through it, moving it out of the way, giving him clear and complete access to her sex now. Davis cooed, pressing his hips forward against the pink lips of her sex. He let out a soft sound with the sensation, moments away from diving into her tender body Davis rubbed his tip along her smooth and tender slit, over and over again. A hand pet over her ears, one still attached to the leash. He started to push forward with his hips, groaning out as her body started to envelop her.

Alexandria's eyes started to flutter shut when he finally pushed her back and she almost collapsed onto the blanket she was kneeling on. She gasped and coughed for breath. It seemed like no matter how much she gasped and tried to catch her breath she just couldn't do it. She pressed a hand against her chest which felt like it was collapsing and finally she managed to start to regain her breath after several long minutes.

As he spoke about her taking him deeper, she looked up at him with a look of disbelief and terror, scared that he would force her to take him again and her relief was clear on her face after he said that it could wait till later. Her hand flew to the leash wrapped around her neck in a panic when he tugged on it and she wrapped one of her hands around the leather. She slowly moved back onto her hands and knees, laying her head down onto her hands and the blanket for a moment until she felt him petting her long tail and she sighed softly.

But when he moved her tail out of the way, her face flushed red again but this time in embarassment. Her sex was a dark pink color and it was glistening from her arousal from when he had been petting her ears earlier and she was embarassed that he could see that. As he rubbed the tip of his cock along her sensative slit, she whimpered softly and started trembling but the moment he pet her ears, she let out a strangled moan. She gripped the cover beneath her tightly in her hands as he entered her.

"You're nice and wet today..." Davis said, the smile on his lips easily coming through in the tone of his voice. He pressed forward slowly, feeling her small body cling to his girth. Once about halfway in, he pulled out most of the way, then still going slow, he pressed into her slit full. Davis stayed there, giving out a contented little moan. Letting the leash go, his hand continued to stroke gently over Alexandria's ears. The other hand moved down, sliding down her smooth and bare back, curving to her hip, holding there. His hand was next to the branding, brushing a finger over the healing burn, reminding her.

Gripping her other hip, Davis stayed on his knees behind her, sitting up high on them. He started to rock her body forward and back, making her body sway against him as he stayed still. His pace started out smooth and slow, watching her shadow, seeing the silhouette of her breasts swinging freely underneath her with each movement. Every time he brought her backwards towards himself, he pulled her down tight and full as he could, pressing her body tightly to his own.

The kitsune arched her back a little as he continued to press forward into her, her sex parting and slowly adjusting to his size as he filled her. She slowly closed her pale blue eyes and bit her bottom lip when he pulled out again before pushing into her completely and she tightened around him a little with a soft whimper. Feeling the leash loosen around her neck some more she opened her eyes again and moaned as he stroked her ears, tilting her head a little and leaning into his touch out of instinct. But when she felt his finger brush over the still painful burn, she hissed softly and lowered her ears again while whimpering.

When she felt him rocking her body against his, she glanced back at him and couldn't stop the soft moans that escaped her lips each time the tip of his cock brushed over the bundle of nerves inside of her and her cheeks turned a bright red. "I-is this how it's supposed to feel?" she whispers between her soft moans.

Davis looked down upon her face, while she tilted it back, looking over his shoulder and up to him. His eyes were only half opened as he rocked her forward and back, gasping and moaning gently at the soft and tender sensations. "Mmm..." His moans continued forward, looking down to her happily with his eyes slitted yet, gazing upon her. He was silent for a moment, tilting his head back with a dose of the pleasure. Looking back down, his whisper cooed out to her. "Yes, it is Alexandria..." He began to tell her, truthfully. "I was overly rough with you yesterday, but I like it that way..." Davis spoke smoothly, his hands rocking her back and forth, forward and back towards him continuously, not stopping. "I think you like this, hmm?" He questioned, only feeling more of her nectar cling to his shaft.

Taking in a deep, Davis let his eyes flutter shut. His hands gripped ever so tighter on Alanxandria's hip, pulling her even more close, his shaft penetrating even more deeply into her tight, young pussy. "You feel so good..." Davis praised out, gasping a little more. His cock throbbed, spurting a few clear dribbles of his own pre-cum deeply into her body, adding to the ample wetness. Eyes closed while he bit his lower lip, not quite sure how much more of her tight pleasure he could bare to withstand.

She blushed brightly when he asked her if she liked it and she lowered her ears in embarassment before they perked up again as she lowered her upperbody a little as she tightened around him some more. As he continued to move her back and forth against him, she began shyly moving herself without his help, the muscles along her back and her thighs flexing a little each time she moved and she moaned again, the sound soft and barely loud enough to be heard. Slowly looking up at him again, she bit her bottom lip and nodded shyly. "Y-yes.... I do." she whispered. Each time he pulled out of her, she could feel a little of her nectar trickle down her thigh a little and it made her tremble.

Alexandria could feel his cock throbbing inside of her and she tightened even more with a soft groan and she looked back at him again, her eyes darkening until they were almost a saphire blue from her heightened arousal. And as she got even more aroused, her tail flicked back and forth even more as she moaned a little louder.

Davis closed his eyes, feeling the fine, silky silver hairs brush across his chest. Back and forth they went, with every push into her body, and every pull out, guiding Alexandria along his pulsating shaft. His moans only became louder, flowing form between his lips, tilting his back further, more and more pleasure filling his strong body. Davis looked into her deeply colored eyes with another sound of his deep pleasure, almost amazed at how their color had changed... darker, and more intense, now more than ever. His hands gripped somewhat tighter, speeding up the pace as he stayed still, almost using her body like a little foxy doll.

"...Relax..." Davis said softly, his words light and tender. His eyes closed softly, with another moan following about his lips. Oh, there was so much he wished and desired to do to her, so much pleasure, and so much abuse... much of that could wait till later of course... but since Alexandria had suffered through the last several days, the least Davis could do was to give her the soft, intimate pleasure she really did deserve.

With his fingers tightening up along her waist, Davis began to push his hip against her. Drawing the Kitsue forward, he grinded his hips forward, pushing deeply into her loins. Pulling her back each time now, he nearly slipped out from Alexandria's tight warmth, only to bury himself again and again within her divine tightness. Davis bit his lower lip, tightening his body, determined not to let his release go until the young girl had her own beautiful, intense climax.

Alexandria gasped softly as he tightened his grip on her hips, trembles moving up and down her back and she nuzzled her face against the comforter beneath her. With her positioned at that angle, her plump ass stuck up some more and her body would feel extremely tight around his long thick shaft as he moved in and out of her. She could feel her release getting closer and closer each time he entered her, unsure about how much longer she would be able to stand it.

When he told her to relax, she closed her eyes and actually relaxed a little more and she let him guide her and move her body along his shaft. It was clear that she was enjoying the tender moment and that she was actually much more willing and well behaved then when he abused her and forced her to do things.

As his fingers tightened around her waist, she gave a soft cry and arched her back some more as he pushed his hips against hers. Alexandria gripped the cover beneath her tightly in her hands as she started panting heavily and she started trembling. She knew that she was about to cum and it was only a matter of time. Suddenly, it was like something just gave out within her and she threw her head back with a soft howl as she started cumming, her inner walls gripping and caressing his cock while the fur on her tail stood on end and it made her look like she had been electricuted.

Davis felt a huge shiver pass through his body, while Alexandria moved down, curving her body downwards, and onto the softness below her. With a deeper groan, his hands clutched tighter still, but not yet nearly enough to leave any sort of mark. He continued to thrust into her, moving his hips rhythmically forward and back. With each push and pull, Davis could feel her body start to tense, getting closer and closer to her release. He tilted his head back with an even deeper moan of pleasure, his cock throbbing and pulsing so deeply within her body, nearly struggling to restrain himself from the wonderful pleasure of her tender little body.

While she leaned down, pressing her cute little face onto the quilt, Davis slid his left hand down from her hip, onto her spine, resting dead center between her shoulder blades. Honestly, if she had resisted him at all, he would have put her into the same exact position... though holding tighter, and being much rougher with his prize... But, since she seemed more than willing under the sincere and mutual pleasure, his fingers caressed and massaged between her shoulder blades, only adding to Alexandria's own sensations and desire.

But, as her body began to tremble and shake with her own release, feeling her first real climax come true, Davis could hold out no longer. Against the soft and delicate spasms of her soft body, Davis released right on into her, his thick, white seed shooting into the center of her body. He groaned out loudly, the sensations overwhelming his body, clutching and grabbing Alexandria's pale and supple skin. Fingernails left slight marks on her hips, his body urging itself forward even more, even deeper into the young girls body.

As she came, Alexandria felt something hot enter her and she gave a soft cry as the warmth spread through out her loins and she panted heavily. Her eyes were closed tightly as she shivered in the aftershock of her release and she slumped down against the soft cover beneath her, though her rear was stuck in the air since Davis was still buried deep within her soft wet core. Her tail was laying limp at her side and partially wrapped around one of his thighs.

Slowly she began to calm down and she slowly opened her eyes with a soft yawn, her sharp fangs glinting brightly in the sun before she sighed softly and she looked over her shoulder to gaze up at him with a small but satisfied smile. "I... I've never felt anything like that before." she murmured softly. "It was... amazing really." Alexandria looked forward and stretched out before laying her head down on her arms as a tired look passed over her features.

Daivs loosened his grip, going from clutching to petting and rubbing. His hands stroked along her hip, his fingers tickling here and there, as his other caressed along the ridges of her spine. He panted and groaned still, shivering in the immediate afterglow of the moment. His cock, still deeply within her tight little body shuddered now and again, slipping a few more drips of his release into Alexandria's wanting body. It took Davis a few moments to catch his breath and regain his senses, trickles of sweat running down the sides of his face, along with his chest and back.

He lingered within the Kitsune a few moments more, before slowly, so very slowly pulling out from her. Davis wanted to make sure that once again she felt him fully, every single inch pulling out of her. After a couple of moments, he cooed, feeling the air surround him, rather than the tight warmth that had moments before. Davis cast his eyes onto her own, looking at her teeth while she spoke, catching their glimmer and white sparkle in the daylight. He was still quite hard, and ready for so very much more. Hearing her soft and gentle words, knowing just how much pleasure she had experienced only made him aroused even further.

His warm and strong hands caressed over her hips, giving her ass a few gentle squeezes too. He clearly saw Alexandria lay her head down to rest on her arms, starting to relax herself after her new experience. With a soft hum, tracing his hands along her body, he spoke to her. "Relax... take a few deep breathes... enjoy it all..." He encouraged, his voice soft and light. "But, we are not done for the day yet dear... not by a long shot..." Davis reminded. The sun was still high in the sky as it cast it's rays down into his room, plenty of hours left in the day... more than enough time for pleasure, and abuse... both of which she would surely be experiencing fairly soon.

Alexandria softly wined but in a relaxed happy way as he petted and caressed her skin gently, gently cooing and she leaned into his touch a little while her tail swished against their sides a little. Each time his cock shuddered within her, she made a soft sound of pleasure and she squirmed a little. When he finally started to pull out, she softly gasped and soft cries slipped past her lips until he was completely out of her. The kitsune could feel a mixture of their release slowly seep out of her body and some of it trickled down her thigh.

Once he was out of her, she was tempted to lay down and leg her legs rest but she feared angering him. Alexandria listened to him tell her to relax and take a few deep breaths and she smiled gently. After hearing that they weren't done yet, part of her felt fear and another part felt anticipation of what was to come and she gently bit her bottom lip. "Can I please lay down for a few minutes?" she asked softly. "My thighs and lower back are about to cramp up from being in this position." She hoped that her simple request wouldn't anger him and send him into one of his abusive moments.

She slowly pushed herself up so that she was on her hands and knees. The muscles along her sides and back were already beginning to twitch and tighten up bit by bit and it made her groan in pain.

Listening to his young pets words, he let them slip by for a moment, keeping Alexandria up on her knees, her head resting on the softness of her arms and the quilt. With a soft sound, her moved his still hard, and still wet tip against her small little opening. Looking down only made him smile, catching a glimpse of their sweet, erotic fluids dribble down the smooth, bare inner thigh of one of her legs. A moment later, the flow of their nectar followed down the silkiness of her other thigh, forming a thick river, searching its way down. It was only then that Davis placed his hand on the small of her back, guiding the Kitsune to lay down on the quilt.

Once she was laying down completley on the quilt, Davis's hands fell upon Alexandria's shoulders. A few rubs were given, slowly growing deeper, working her flesh and underlying muscles. His fingers and palms worked their way down, going past her shoulder blades, down the middle of her back, and onto the base of her spine. Davis could feel her relax, bit by bit, while his soft, tender massage continued on. His hands continued up her tail, really feeling for the first time just how soft it really was. His hands and fingers nearly got lost in Alexandria's exotic silver fur, the colors and long strands of thick fur hiding his hands.

With a smile, Davis pulled softly away though, letting his fingers glide along the back of Alexandria's thighs, lifting up just before he reached her knees. She had been given more than just a few moments that had been requested, while he caressed and soothed her body. Soon enough, Davis decided it was more then enough time to move onwards. With the leash still wrapped around her neck twice, Davis picked up the end of it in his hand, not yet giving it the tug he thought the girl might need or deserve. A soft afternoon breeze flowed over their bodies, making the quilt ruffle some at the edges. The gust of air made Alexandira's hair flow for just a second, making it shimmer like pure, serene water. Davis closed his eyes, his chest moving forward, taking in a deep breath of the fresh air. He held for a few seconds, then let it go, back into the same current it came from.

Davis then stood up, feeling quite rejuvenated. "Mmm... so much we can do today, Alexandria." He beckoned, stepping in front of her, and kneeling down right in front of her, while she still rested and recovered. His erection stood full and pound yet, a mere inch or two from her pretty, innocent face. "And look at this..." Davis said with his evil little smirk. A hand came down, cupping onto her cheek, fingers curling under her chin, doing their best to entice Alexandria forward. "It appears I need to get cleaned up before we move on with the... festivities..." He teased in such a condescending way. Davis's still erect arousal glimmered and shone with the collective fluids, gathered from each of their fulfilling releases of climax. "Go ahead..." Davis smiled, looking into such pretty eyes. "Clean me up with your lips and tongue... and after that, I'll make sure your whole body tingles with pleasure and delight..."

The kitsune felt some more of their fluids running down her inner thighs and it made her flush a deep red color as she shifted her weight on her legs. Then she felt his hand on her lower back and she slowly laid down on her stomach, nuzzling her face into the softness of the quilt while closing her eyes. She began to relax on the quilt while she stretched out some more with a soft yawn.

As he placed his hands upon her small shoulders and started rubbing them, she started softly making a deep purr like sound. The more that he rubbed her tense back, the more relaxed she became until she was completely relaxed and moaning softly at his touch. As he touched her long tail, she gasped and shivered. Her fur laid down smoothly as he touched the long silky hairs. She had to admit that Davis really knew how to use his hands as he caressed her body.

Feeling him pick up the end of her leash, Alexandria slowly opened her eyes with another yawn and she blinked slowly before curling up a little as the afternoon breeze flowed over them but after it passed, she stretched out again. Some of her shortened hair had fallen in her face and framed it as she took a deep breath and sighed.

Alexandria heard Davis stand up and the leash tightened around her neck just slightly as he moved and she looked up at him as he knelt infront of her. She blushed when she noticed his still hard erection infront of her face. Her blush deepened some more after she saw his evil smirk and she lifted her head from her arms as he cupped her cheek. Her ears twitched several times before turning in his direction. She looked down at his glimmering member as he told her that he needed to get cleaned up before looking up at him again.

At the prospect of having the same feeling that she had just had moments ago, she pushed herself up a little and began licking at the head of his erection, her cheeks becoming dark red when she tasted their collected juices. But she didn't stop. She began licking up and down his length as she cleaned him off before wrapping a hand around the base of his cock as she took him into her mouth and started suckling on him.

Back
Top Bottom