Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

All's Fair in Love and Mafia War (Cheshire and I)

The comfort of sleep that Cyrus had been enjoying was broken when he heard a voice attempt to wake him up. Slowly, his eyes opened and the first thing he could see was Jin standing before him in one of his bathrobes. It was as if he had woken only to find himsef in another dream. Just imagining what she must look like in that bathrobe was enough to perk the young man right up from his slumber. There, the blanket that was around him fell to the ground and he figured that the woman must have put it around him at some point. And upon letting out a wide yawn and stretching his arms to their limits to loosen them up, he stood up completley and adressed Jin's request. "Mmm...alright, alright. Give me a second here."

Cyrus's back was killing him, as it would any person who spent a full night sleeping in a chair. He arched his back and the sounds of bone cricking (such as when you crack your knuckles) reverberated througout the room. When he was finished, the young man approached Jin and abruptly placed his hands on her shoulders in an almost comforting fashion. He had not forgotten the events of last night and he wondered if she was okay. "How are you holding up?" he asked, a half look of concern on his face. The other half was him grinning because he knew Jin was naked underneath the bathrobe she was wearing.

Jin looked up at him, he seemed to wake up pretty quickly after seeing her but considering she was a woman in a bathrobe that he had yet to sleep with, that should have been expected. What wasnâ??t expected was the next thing that he did. Cyrus got up and put his hands on her shoulder and she looked up at him surprised and confused. When she heard what he said she looked away, she could still feel his eyes on her, she pulled the robe closed a little bit tighter, it was a nervous action, the many encounters that Cyrus had before should have allowed him to know that. It was an action that girls did when they were uncomfortable, pulling their clothing to cover their bodies. She chose to ignore that question; it was how she dealt with things, by not dealing with them. â??If you are done imagining me without this robe then can we get my cloths?â? She asked him with a sly smile, then she moved closer, her body closer and pressing against his, both keeping him form looking at her and allowing her to feel safe.

Jin's response, though not what he expected, was a sign that she was getting back to normal mentally. It was a relief to Cyrus in a way because now he could get back to attempting to get closer to her physically which felt easier now that she was in fact moving closer towards him. To this, the young man simply chuckled and with a pat on the shoulders, released her from his grip. "Ok. I'll go get your clothes." And with that, he was off. But before he left, however, he realized that he would be leaving the woman alone, thus making her vulnderable to Sidero's devious schemes. The young man stopped abruptly and turned to Jin. "Oh yeah, I forgot. Just to be safe, only open the door when I knock three times in three second intervals." He demonstrated by knocking on the door once, waiting three seconds and knocking again, repeating once more. "That way, you'll know it's me and not someone else.

With that being said, he closed the door hoping to hear it lock behind him. He looked around to see if anyone was looking or not and headed downstairs to where Jin's stuff was located. It was undisturbed ever scince Anya had gotten into it and taken the stuffed animal that was now locked safely in the young man's room. Cyrus decided to take all the clothes as he didn't know what she wanted to wear and hurried out of the room, a suitcase in each hand. However, these thoughts of what the woman wanted to wear had become a distraction. He never did notice the figure looming around the corner behind him. It was his father, Maxwell and he didn't seem too pleased that his son was playing the butler to the woman he was supposed to be using as a sort of slave.

This had to be rectified and fast. Fortunatley, he knew just who to turn to in situations like this. The old man produced a cellphone from a pocket and dialed some numbers before putting the device to his ear. As soon as he was greeted by the voice on the other line, he replied strictly. "Sidero, it's me. Meet me in the back. Come alone." Apparently, he had been informed of his daughter's return to the mansion from a witness which was good because he knew that Sidero would be the only one to set Cyrus straight. He knew her methods, though he usually wasn't informed of the more intricate details of how they were carried out.

She felt him pat her shoulders and it made her happy. He wasnâ??t going to press the issue. She was happy when he let her go and she was able to back away, still holding her robe closed to feel better. She listened to what he had to say and then she watched him leave. After that she sat on the bed and looked around her. It seemed that living here would not be that bad. Cyrus was a lot nicer to her then she had expected and he was actually a likable guy. She shook her head, trying to shake away those kinds of thoughts. Sleeping in the same room with those kinds of thoughts would just be awkward. She brought out her brush and began brushing her hair while she waited, keeping it straight and keeping it from curling. She waited until she heard Cyrusâ??s knock again and then she opened the door.

~ : . : ~ : . : ~ : . : ~ : . : ~​

Sidero got the call and she smiled. She knew that now she was going to have parental consent to torment her brother and hi new little friend and those kinds of things always brightened up her mood. As she was walking she deliberately passed Cyrus, brushing shoulder and saying in a low voice, â??Wow, someone sure is cocky. Leaving her alone so soon? You must really want something to happen.â? Those words came out smugly, as if she had already done something to the woman. After that she hurried of to meet her father in their meeting place. â??So father, what is it you wish to speak to me about?â? She asked respectfully and cheerfully. Like a kid in a candy store, clearly she was looking forward to what came next.

The back, as Maxwell told his daughter, was actually a code for the meeting place which in itself was a storage room that was rarely used. Most of the stuff in this room consisted of antiques and other junk stored in boxes. The only thing that stood out was the grand leather couch sitting on one side of the room. It had a flower pattern and the cushions looked like they had just come out of the factory. Unfortunatley, it was so gaudy that a place for it could never be found, thus it was put in here for storage. As soon as Sidero entered, a smile painted the lips of the father. "Ah, Sidero. How long has it been, hmm? Come sit here with me." He patted the spot next to him for his daughter to sit down. It had indeed been awhile scince he saw her and aside from the business that he wanted to discuss, Maxwell wanted to spend some quality time with his blood relative.

As she sat down, he scooted closer to her and wrapped an arm around her waist, kissing her on the cheek. "I missed you," he whispered into her ear in a rather interesting manner. His arm seemed to slink around her stopping short of her breasts. "I see you've grown a bit scince I last saw you. You know I like that." Maxwell's voice was coy and his smile michevious. It was as if Sidero were being treated more as a lover than a daughter. She was just that special to him. For the years prior to the treaty between the Raubelo and Savino, this woman was quite successful in her work. She was efficient, deadly, and beautiful. Things he wished his wife could have been prior to her death. He found women like that to be sexy and he wasn't afraid of showing his affection towards his own daughter. It showed when his head dipped down and he placed a kiss along the nape of Sidero's neck.

Sidero showed up in the room soon enough. She recognized it, she had been here many times since her mother had died and even before that time, when she came here her father always had the same thing on his mind but rather then terrify her like it should have it only intrigued her. It was how she was able to manipulate the man to an extent, helping her get what she wanted. She was very manipulating and had no scruples about using her body to get what she wanted, not even when the person who was using her body would be her very on father.

She sat down next to him without a problem. â??It has been a while hasnâ??t it Daddy?â? The girl said innocent, feeling his arm snake around her waster and smiling when he kissed her cheek. He was still hungry for her. After not having her for so long there was no doubt that he would be more hungry for her then ever. She listened to what he said and smiled up at him, â??I know that daddy.â? She said innocently. In the back of her mind she wondered if he had touched Anya yet but she some how doubted it. The man then kissed the nape of her neck and she smiled and giggled. â??Daddy wasnâ??t there something you wanted to tell me?â? she giggled innocently, â??Or has simply seeing me stolen the words form your mouth?â? She asked as she leaned in, seductively kissing his neck. Her hand was on the crotch of his pants, stroking it gently. If he took her now he would be likely to forget why he had called her. It happened before, but she still wanted to tease a little bit.

"Straight to the point as always, eh?" Maxwell replied. He decided to just tell Sidero now and get it out of the way, despite the fact that her hand on his crotch was making him rather aroused. "I suppose I should get down to it. Business before pleasure, after all." He set his hand upon hers, moving it from his crotch to his thigh as he began to explain why he called her here. "I'm sure you've seen Cyrus and his new acquaintance around the house, haven't you? They make such a fine couple, though their relationship isn't quite going the way I want it to. It's gotten to the point where he's becoming nothing more than her errand boy rather than asserting his absolute control over her. It is so...unbecoming of an heir to my estate, don't you agree?"

It was then that Maxwell pulled his daughter in close, his calm, yet stern gaze locked on the woman's face. This was the way he got when he was about to give out an order. An order that usually involved taking physical action against another, which in this case was his own son and Jin. "So, this is where you come in. I want you to watch and ensure that Cyrus is asserting his dominance over that girl over there. Use any means neccesary to carry it out. I won't question your methods. I never have. But just get the job done." A sly smile came over the face of Maxwell just then. The kind of smile that showed the kind of trust he put into a person for this kind of job. The kind of trust that, if broken, would humiliate the recipient so much, they wouldn't dare show their face around him again. "Do you understand?"

During this little conversation between father and daughter, Cyrus had made his way back to his room where Jin was waiting for him. The suitcases he held were rather heavy. It was suprising to him just how much clothing she must have brought with her. He assumed that she didn't want to take any chances wearing any clothing provided by the Raubelo, but to each their own. Upon setting the cases down, the young man knocked just as he had demonstrated to Jin before, a sign that it was him and not anyone else. As soon as he was let in, Cyrus set the breifcases down again and a sigh of relief escaped his lips. "Sheesh!" he exclamated. "You must have a whole department store's worth of clothes in here. I thought my arms were gonna fall off." With that, he stammered over to the bed and fell back upon it.

She smiled at her father, â??Of course.â? She answered kindly and then she listened to what he had to say. â??Sometimes you can mix them.â? Sidero pointed out, it was something that she did often. She listened to what he had to say, actually a bit disappointed when he moved her hand away and she wondered when he would enjoy her again. She listened to what he said. She never liked the idea that Cyrus was the heir. He was too soft, Sidero had proved herself time and time again, why had she not been chosen? Had she not been able to hide her emotions so well he might have been able to tell she was mad about it. The position, as the oldest child, should be hers but she would wait until she changed his mind, as she was sure he would.

She nodded and them her father pulled her closer and looked into her eyes. She smiled kindly at him, eagerly awaiting her assignment. She knew it was coming, he always got this way before telling her something to do. She eagerly awaited what he would say, knowing that it would be something that she wanted to do already. Had she been a dog her tail would be wagging asd she listened to the instructions. She would get to make Jin miserable! Yay! And even toy with Cyrus. She didnâ??t think she could have gotten a better assignment. After he was finished she kissed his cheeks then his lips, deeply. â??I understand perfectly daddy.â? She said with a smile. She would be nice with her assignment at first but later she would get mean, she would break them both if she had to but she would get this done.

[-:.:~:.:-][-:.:~:.:-][-:.:~:.:-][-:.:~:.:-][-:.:~:.:-][-:.:~:.:-]

Jin smiled as she watched him put down her suitcases. She even laughed. â??A whole department store wouldnâ??t fit into these.â? She pointed out but she was very happy to have her things. She lifted them easily and put them both on the bed before opening them. Each was half full of books, the other was half was clothing. She pulled out some underwear, lacey, white, there was a bra that matched it. Then she pulled out a pair of jeans and a white shirt. It did have a collar but it was casual. After that she went onto the bathroom and came out all dressed. The jeans hugged her hips, showing off her curves and the shirt looked nice on her as well, her hair fell straight like it did every time he saw her and her feet were bare. â??Thank you.â? she said with a smile, feeling better now that she was dressed.

A low, sinister chuckle erupted from the lips of Maxwell as Sidero happily accepted her orders. Once he gave them out to her, he knew she would get them done without fail. That's why he liked her so much. If it weren't for the fact that Cyrus was born, she might have been the one to take over in his steed. But alas, the family code, stretching countless years, decreed that the first born male of the family would be the one to take over when his elder's rule was complete. It actually got him thinking. What if he did have to get rid of his own son? Surely, the possibility was there. Cyrus was becoming much different from his predecessors now that Jin was around. If he continued to be altered by this woman's ways, one of them would have to go.

But now was not the time for that. Putting these thoughts aside, Maxwell cozied up to Sidero, wrapping his arm around her. This time, his hand was placed directly on her breast, squeezing and teasing the flesh gently. His other hand moved his daughter's hand back to his crotch where he would allow her to play with him down there as she pleased. He then whispered into her ear. "Good. Now that we got that out of the way, why don't we get reacquainted with each other, hmm?" His voice had an echo of seduction to it. Maxwell missed his daughter so and he wanted to show her just how much.

Cyrus was quite interested in the selection of clothes that Jin chose for herself. Normally, she wouldn't show these off in front of him but with their bond being a lot closer than before, he could understand how she wouldn't be quite humiliated to show off for him a bit. When she came out, the young man sat up at attention. She was far more lady-like now. It was far from the boring suit she wore and even far from the exotic looking dress she had for the dance. She actually looked like a normal woman for once. It was as if the title of Savindo was erased from his vocabulary. There stood Jin. A simple woman. "My, my. It's much different than what I would expect of you," Cyrus started with a grin. "Are you showing off for me or are you just in a casual mood today?"

Sidero felt her fatherâ??s hands on her chest and she smiled, she had been waiting for this, she knew that the man would not be able to hold himself back for long. Her torment of Jin and her baby brother could wait, right now she was going to have some of her own fun. She felt him move her hand back to his crotch and she smiled. She leaned forwards and whispered into his ear, â??Is daddy going to make me feel special?â? she asked him seductively. It was what he said to her the first time that he had fooled around with her. Sidero didnâ??t forget things.

She used one hand to undo his belt and his zipper, finding her way into his pants where she began to stroke him with her soft hands. She teased him like this, kissing his neck and nibbling on him She would let him undress her, he seemed to like too do so.

[ - : . : ~ : . : - ] [ - : . : ~ : . : - ] [ - : . : ~ : . : - ] [ - : . : ~ : . : - ] [ - : . : ~ : . : - ] [ - : . : ~ : . : - ]

She listened to what he had to say and then she blushed and looked down at herself. â??Is there something wrong with dressing like this every now and again?â? She asked him teasingly, trying to hide the bit of blush that had gathered on her cheeks from his comment. â??I didnâ??t think that today was a day for a suit, thatâ??s all.â? She told him with a small smile as she went and sat on the bed, wondering what they should do today.

A low giggle rose up from the lips of Maxwell as Sidero spoke. She always had this seductive nature to her, the words coming from her mouth able to melt men's hearts if she so chose. That, combined with the gentle stroking of her hands brought the man to a peak erection rather quickly. "Mmm, you are daddy's special little girl, aren't you? You always know just what to do to keep him happy, don't you?" As he said this, the father slid his own hand into his daughter's panties, rubbing and teasing the flesh below with his rough, yet tender hands. He wanted to show that he could dish out as much pleasure as she could. Sometimes, when the two of them got it on like this, it became like a competition to see who could get the other off first. This sick and twisted incestual game was a way for the two of them to bond; to show that either one of them could take control of the other at any time. No one outside of the two of them knew the kinds of things that were going on in this room. And Maxwell assured himself that no one would ever find out.

"You're right," Cyrus replied as he sat up on the bed next to Jin. "Today isn't a good day for a suit. Especially scince we're going to go out and be amongst the public." While he left the woman to figure out what he meant and perhaps figure out a place to go, the young man decided to get dressed himself. Much like last time, he forgot that there was another person in the room with him as he was getting undressed and once again, he had removed his shirt in front of this person before realizing what he was doing. But rather than say anything about it this time, he simply continued on with his changing. After all, if Cyrus was able to see Jin with nothing but her bra and panties on, why shouldn't she be able to see him in nothing more than a pair of Boxer shorts.

Whether or not the woman said anything, he continued, putting on a pair of blue jeans and a black t-shirt. Far from the usual businesslike attire that he would usually wear around the house or for party purposes. This was in order to blend in with the public. Normally, if he were out in a suit or something of the like, people would recognize him as a member of the Raubelo or mistake him as a member of the Savino. Two things he learned would be pretty bad if found out. After some proper grooming and putting his shoes on, the young man went over to the door. "Come on, let's get going," he said, waving his arms for his companion to come follow.

The girl smiled at the man when she felt him harden in her hand. She could not help but smile, she knew that pleasure would be coming soon and that was what she was looking for. Then he felt the man slide his hands into her panties and she nuzzled him. She moaned as he teased her body, her hand still working on her fatherâ??s erection. She was hoping that he wouldnâ??t draw this out. â??Itâ??s been a long time hasnâ??t it?â? She asked him innocently, â??Lets just have fun okay?â? she asked him, hoping that he would give up in this game, at least once.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin looked at him confused when he said that she was right. What did he have in mind for today... Her eyes widened when she heard his plans. â??You canâ??t be serious!â? she demanded, wondering if he had lost his mind, or whatever was left of it. â??We are walking targets, going out together is practically like begging to get shot!â? she told him and of course she was right. They were both the heirs to the two biggest mafia families in the city and that fact seemed to be pretty well known. Going out into public alone was dangerous but together just seemed like madness. He didnâ??t seem to care; in fact he seemed to care so little that he began to change in front of her again.

She found herself watching him take off his shirt, her eyes scanning the muscles on his chest, exploring every curse on his exposed upper body. The pants went next. He had strong arms and legs, he would be fast. Jin also had some muscle but hers were much less refined. She had no intentions of building muscles to where they could be easily seen. She just wanted them to be there when she needed them. She watched him standing there in nothing but his boxer shorts and it wasnâ??t until he began to redress himself that she fully realized what she was doing.

Scarlet exploded across her cheeks as she quickly looked away, trying to pretend that she had not just watched the man undress before her. Trying to pretend that she didnâ??t enjoy what she saw. When he said that they were leaving she got up and followed him, trying to will the blush away. â??why do you keep forgetting that Iâ??m in the room when you get changed?â? she asked him, sounding rather irritated with his forgetfulness and praying that he hadnâ??t noticed her looking, praying even harder that he hadnâ??t noticed her smiling while she watched.

Jin did have a point. They would be wide open if they did go out together, but Cyrus had his own methods of solving this problem. There was also one thing that this woman forgot. Something that the young man pointed out to her before deciding where to go. "So what would you have me do? Go outside where we could be exposed which, by the way, I have a solution to, or would you rather have us stay here with that psycho sister of mine?" He was sure Jin would reconcider her words after saying that. Anything would be better than sticking around this place and being a target for Sidero's wild antics. "Oh and I thought you wouldn't mind seeing me dress in front of you. It's not like you haven't seen me before, right?"

A light chuckle escaped Cyru's lips as he opened the door and began to make his way outside. His light mood, however, was abruptly halted when he saw the barrel of a gun pointed right at his crotch. Immidetley, he reacted by pushing the gun down so that the shot that echoed throughout the house flew right between his legs. It was then the young man returned to the room with the perpetrator. None other than his little sister, Anya. He had her by the scruff of the collar and tossed her to the floor before a flustered look came across his face. "And what the hell do you think you're doing?" He screamed in a huff. "I need these things you know!" By these things of course, he was refering to his testicles which were nearly blown apart by the rubber bullet of Anya's.

To this, Anya replied haughtily, "Oh please. We all know you haven't used those in months. It's not like you'll miss them." This remark understandably made Cyrus comically furious as he immidetley began delivering a two fisted noogie to his sister's head. "So I guess you don't want a little brother or sister of your own in the future, don't you?" The young man said over the frantic wailing of the little one.

"Oh?" Maxwell replied giving Sidero a rough squeeze of her breast. "You mean to tell me you don't enjoy this?" He asked. He then pinched her nipple tightly hoping to elicit a cute girly squeal from his daughter's lips. That was the kind of sound that turned him on the most. But still, after thinking about it for a few minutes, he decided to stop and let her take over. He wanted to see what if anything she learned during her time away from him. "Ok, ok. I suppose, just this once. But you better show me something extraordinary or Daddy's going to be dissapointed." The father said this with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. He couldn't really be mad at Sidero right now. Not the way she was doing him with her hand anyway.

Sidero gasped when he roughly squeezed her breast, arching her back away instinctively only to then push her chest forwards when he pinched her nipple. He did, indeed, get the cute, girly squeal form her lips. She listened to what he said and she smiled, she was happy to be able to take over but she had learned a few things while she was away and she was eager to show them off. â??You wonâ??t be daddy.â? She promised him as she got off the couch and she took a few steps back. First she did something knew, a strip tease, and considering he hadnâ??t seen her in a few years she had filled out some more in a very pleasing way. She smiled as she watched him, teasing him without touching him. Then she approached him naked in a slow, seductive manor. She got to her knees before him , smiling innocently at him and she moved her mouth towards his member. First all he would feel was her hot breath, a tease for what was to come. Then she took the member into her mouth. The moist warmth enveloping the member as her tongue then began to flicker over the head and ran down the shaft, gently sucking on him. She listened for his reaction, hoping that she was doing well.

[ - : . : ~ : . : - ] [ - : . : ~ : . : - ] [ - : . : ~ : . : - ] [ - : . : ~ : . : - ] [ - : . : ~ : . : - ] [ - : . : ~ : . : - ] [ - : . : ~ : . : - ]

A shutter ran through her spine when the choices were presented to her. She would pick biting a bullet over staying in the same house as the manâ??s sister any day. She shot him a glare, not liking that he had said it as a way of manipulating her. If he only knew what that woman did- another shutter ran through her and she pushed those thoughts away. He didnâ??t know and she didnâ??t want him to know. If she had her way then he would never know what happened between the two of them. A small blush came to her cheeks at the mention of her having seen him before. â??I looked away.â? She said very surely, hoping he didnâ??t notice the blush. She looked away last time, not this time and she would be lying to herself if she didnâ??t admit that she liked what she saw.

Jin heard the shot and she jumped to her feet, ready to stop whoever was invading the room. When she saw who it was, however, and she saw what had happened she couldnâ??t help but laugh. It seemed that the little girl had attempted to shoot a rubber bullet at her brotherâ??s crotch and he just barely avoided the catastrophe. He brought her into the room by her collar and tossed her to the floor. Jin suddenly remembered something that she had forgotten, Anya had information for her. She had told her that she had some information for her at the party but certain events made it so that they could not speak there. Then after the incident with Sidero she was in no condition to talk to the little girl. She bit the inside of her lip, praying that Anya would be safe here with Sidero around. She doubted it.

Jin couldnâ??t help but snicker when she heard what Cyrus said and the snicker turned to laughter when she heard the little girlâ??s reply. She watched him noogie the girl and she smiled. Cyrus was lucky not to be an only child, even if he did have a psychotic sister. Jin had lost both of her siblings and believed that Cyrus was lucky to still have his; though she wouldnâ??t hesitate to kill Sidero if the chance arose. â??Technically they would be her niece and nephew. And thatâ??s only if they survive long enough to reproduce. With this little firecracker around I am not sure if that will happen.â? She said with a smile and a laugh. â??I think Anya and I need to talk, donâ??t we?â? she asked the little girl, knowing that she had information for her and wanting to warn her away form Sidero in private.

As soon as Jin corrected him, Cyrus sat up and in a huff, retorted, "And you shut up!" His face was beet red with embarassment and it almost looked like steam would start pouring from his ears if he got anymore so. Soon enough though, the time for amusement was over. It was time to talk to Anya about Sidero, but before he could utter a word, the little girl turned around and began pushing him towards the door. "Out, out!" she wailed, pushing into his back and thighs. "It's time for the girls to be alone." The young man was confused by his little sister's actions as anything that concerned Sidero needed to be resolved by both him and Jin. Or maybe it was that Anya had female problems that only another female like Jin could deal with.

Anya's reasons, of course were apparent. She needed Jin alone to give her the information she compiled at last night's dance party. People who had it out for Jin one way or another and as soon as Cyrus was out of the room and the door closed and locked, the girl produced a large envelope. If Jin did open it, inside would be the names and faces of anyone who showed even the slightest bit of suspicion about her presence here. "I got all of them, just like you asked." Anya said as she waited for her to start reading though. Then the little girl sat on the bed and awaited her next orders. "So, is there anything else you need, big sis?"

[ - : . : ~ : . : - ] [ - : . : ~ : . : - ] [ - : . : ~ : . : - ] [ - : . : ~ : . : - ] [ - : . : ~ : . : - ] [ - : . : ~ : . : - ] [ - : . : ~ : . : - ]

It was now time for the show of the century as far as Maxwell was concerned. He was expecting a great performance from Sidero and she did not dissapoint. The father sat at attention as his daughter began to strip in front of him teasingly, showing off more and more skin the more clothing she removed. When she was bare for the world to see, he noticed that she had really filled out over the past few years. He remembered when she had nothing more than average c cups. Okay by his standards but now she had grown more adult and it turned him on greatly. What she did next sent a shiver of intense pleasure through his spine. Her breath was warm as it hit his member, causing it to tingle slightly. Then, as she enveloped him with her mouth, a low moan of pleasure escaped his lips. Unlike other women he was with, Sidero's technique was exquisite, precise and mesmerising. It was as if he were melting into her. All he could feel was the pleasure, the warm, wet tounge hitting each pressure point on his cock. Soon, Maxwell reached over and began to caress the top of his daughters head, both as a sign of appreciation and a sign of wanting her to go further.

To say the very least of it all, Jin was very amused by the way that he reacted. This whole situation was funny. All that was missing was for his face to turn a uniformly red and for him to shrink to a third of his current size. That would be all it took to complete this carton comedy routine that he seemed to be performing for the two of them, with their help of course. Jin was laughing by the time that the little girl managed to push him out the door. He looked so embarrassed and confused, it was absolutely priceless. She wished hat she had a picture of it. That would be something to put in her wallet, or possible frame for any time that she was down. Alas, all she had was the memory but it was certainly enough to cheer her up.

Jin knew why she was doing this, the girl had information for Jin and it was information that Jin needed to know if she expected to stay alive around here. It was all in a large manila envelope, like you keep any kind of important papers in. She opened it up and looked through the envelope. She was happy to get all of this, â??Make sure you have a spare copy okay? Remember, when doing with busyness with someone always have a copy of what you are giving to them.â? She told the little girl as she roughed her head, she was teaching her something very important. The little girl had a promising career ahead of her. Jin didnâ??t exactly want her to take it but it seemed that in this family it would end up that she did so Jin wanted to do everything that she could to support her. She hugged the little girl after she asked her question and she smiled down at her. â??I need you to listen to me and listen to me very carefully okay Anya? Stay away form Sidero. Never be in the same room with her alone, you canâ??t trust her. No one can. Okay?â? she asked and when she was sure that the child understood she gave her another hug and hid the envelope away in the room.

After that she and Anya left the room, she smiled at the little girl as she watched her leave then turned to Cyrus, â??So, where exactly are we going?â? she asked him,. in a better mood after his comedy routine and wanting to see what he had in mind.

[ - : . : ~ : . : - ] [ - : . : ~ : . : - ] [ - : . : ~ : . : - ] [ - : . : ~ : . : - ] [ - : . : ~ : . : - ] [ - : . : ~ : . : - ] [ - : . : ~ : . : - ] [ - : . : ~ : . : - ]

Sidero, as was her way, did not disappoint. She never disappointed her employers, which, today, would qualify as her father and she would never disappoint him. Her sexual striping surely turned him on and that was not even the best of what she did to him. He seemed to be enjoying her mouth on his hardened shaft. She took it deeper into her mouth, tongue playing with it inside of her mouth, she let out a small moan which would vibrate his member in her mouth, increasing his pleasure. She moved her head up and down on his member doing her best to bring him as much pleasure as she could. After all, she couldnâ??t disappoint her father.

Cyrus paced a bit impatient at the length of time Jin and Anya were spending in his room. It was his room after all, his kingdom. To be ousted from his 'kingdom' was humiliating to him. Soon enough though, the door opened again and the two of them appeared. Anya had a bright smile on her face, yet it was a mask for her concern about what Jin said. She didn't know Sidero much and from what she did know, the woman didn't really pay much attention to her. If Jin warned her to stay away then there must be something about her that was dangerous and to be avoided at all costs. With that taken care of, the girl could now adress where her brother and Jin were heading out to this morning. "He's taking you out?" she asked curiously before leaning in close to the older woman and whispering. "You should be careful. He's probably gonna try and take you to a hotel or something and seduce you." Unfortunatley for Anya, Cyrus was close enough to hear this and promplty pulled her by the ear over to him causing her to yelp in pain.

"Beat it brat!" the young man said before moving her aside so he could be alone with his companion once more. Anya decided they had enough of her presence and left waving at the two of them. "Fine then. I'll see you later. I'll be sure to watch out for you know who." To this, Cyrus could only assume that she was talking about his elder sister and a sigh of relief escaped his lips. She was good at taking instruction and she would probably be able to avoid the devious woman for the time being. "So anyways," the young man started in an attempt to adress where he and Jin would be going. "I know this nice out of the way place in the countryside. No people around. Wide open space. And there's even a little shack where we can hang out if we get tired. I go there sometimes to practice my marksmanship." Unless Sidero had spies of her own, it would most likely be impossible for her to track the two of them all the way out there. This way, they would be safe and perhaps be able to devise a way to deal with the elder sister.

It wasn't long before Maxwell was on the verge of an orgasm. Sidero had a way of doing that to him with that special little tounge trick of hers. He wondered where she learned it as it wasn't one of the things he taught her during his 'private lessons'. But all that curiosity was soon wiped away by the immense surge of pleasure he felt from the orgasm. his load shot into the only place it had room to go and that was his daughter's mouth. It wasn't hard to identify the look on his face prior to it either as it was a somewhat contorted mass of pleasure. His mouth was open wide, voice echoing with moans and grunts and even his eyes rolled into the back of his head momentarily during the surge. When it was all over, the fatherly man slinked a bit into his chair, a satisfied look on his face. "You did good, Sidero," Maxwell muttered under his breath. "I only wish I was as good at pleasing you with my tounge as you are with me."

When they left the room Jin heard what Anya said and laughed a bit. It was amazing and what was even better was the shades of red that Anya made Cyrus turn. She watched him handle the little girl by the ear as he managed to get her to leave the two of them. When the little girl was gone she looked at Cyrus with a smile on her face. She heard his plan on where to go and she nodded, â??It sounds like a great idea.â? She told him with a small smile. She was happy to getting away form here, especially now that Sidero was here.

They got a driver there. Once they got into the car Jin was told that Cyrus wanted to surprise her. She didnâ??t much understand what the point of a surprise was. It confused her that he would want to surprise her but what confused her even more was the fact that she was actually willing to agree to this. Sitting in the car with the blindfold on bothered her. She managed to find his hand and laced her fingers with his so that she could have some bit of reassurance. â??So, how far away is this place?â? she asked him, she didnâ??t much enjoy being blind but while she clung to his hand she could be sure that she was okay. He wouldnâ??t betray her, that didnâ??t mean that she liked being blind.

[ - : . : ~ : . : - ] [ - : . : ~ : . : - ] [ - : . : ~ : . : - ] [ - : . : ~ : . : - ] [ - : . : ~ : . : - ] [ - : . : ~ : . : - ] [ - : . : ~ : . : - ] [ - : . : ~ : . : - ]

She was very happy to have please her father, swallowing the results of her good work she got off him, then she sat next to her father, smiling seductively. â??Now father, we could play more games or I could get to work. Someone has to teach my little brother how to treat his women.â? She said before she kissed him and stood before him. Once she got the go she dressed herself in a seductive manner before she left and headed off to make her little brother and his new girlfriend miserable.

A low sigh escaped the lips of Maxwell. Though he wanted to have some more fun with his daughter, she did have a point. If he spent all his time with Sidero, she wouldn't be able to get done the task he set out for her. "Very well then," he replied with a wave of his hand. "Go. Show my son the way things work around here." And with that, she was gone. Upon pulling his pants up and leaving the room, an individual approached him and began to whisper into his ear. With a rub of his chin, the old man nodded and a grin came across his face. "You're making this too easy for her, Cyrus," he muttered under his breath. One could only assume that he was informed of his son's destination and in a swift manner, he called Sidero to inform her of this as well. "They're heading out. Tail them and see where they're going. After that, you can do as you please..."

And so, the plans for Cyrus and Jin were set. The young man, having a taste for the theatrical suddenly had something in mind for his female companion. He would have to wait to spring it on her until they got there so in the meantime, he decided to blindfold her during the trip. He informed the hired driver of this and let him be the one to blindfold her. It was awkward seeing Jin move around in the car with her lack of sight so Cyrus let his hand out in order for her to hold it. He could feel the nervousness in her grip, probably due to the fact that she couldn't see but perhaps she was anxious to see the suprise he had laid out for her. "It's not that far," the young man replied to her question as the car sped out of the driveway. It will probably be an hour or so as we are actually driving out of the city so just try and relax until then."

Of course, it was hard to relax when you were blindfolded, so Cyrus tightened his grip on Jin's hand a little bit to reassure her that nothing bad was going to happen. And so, the long drive began. Out of the city they went and through to a mountain road rarely used by travelers. Up and up the road winded and soon the air pressure was causing the young man's ears to pop. It was something he didn't really enjoy when he came up here, but there was really nothing he could do about it. About an hour and a half later, they turned on to a dirt road and stopped. The driver got out and unlocked a gate that was blocking the path before getting back in and continuing slowly. Soon, it would be time for Cyrus to unveil his suprise to Jin and to tease her just a little bit, he rolled down the window. Cool air flowed into the compartment and the sounds and smells of nature could be heard echoing in the distance. Birds were chirping, leaves were crumpling under the weight of the tires that rolled over them and the smell of pine and oak wafted across the noses of the two companions.

And then, they stopped. The engine was shut off and the door opened. Cyrus got out and helped Jin to get out before leading her to a certain spot. They stopped abruptly and the young man whispered into the ear of the woman. "Okay. You can take it off now." And when she did remove the blindfold, a wonderful sight would await her. They were standing on the edge of a cliff and below them was a sparkling blue lake which was illuminated by the light of the sun. Across from them stood several tall mountain peaks tipped with snow from a recent snowstorm. It was nature in all its glory seeping into the eyes of Jin Savino that very moment. Cyrus hoped that she would be impressed with the sight before her. Enough to justify having to blindfold her anyway.

She felt a little bit better that he was the one to blindfold her but she didnâ??t like this idea at all. If she felt anything that wasnâ??t Cyrusâ??s hands on her hands then she would rip this blindfold off her face and beat that bastard to a pulp. Being blindfolded and driven somewhere but not knowing where was never a very comforting thing. The whole time her mind kept reminding her how their families had been at war for generations. Reminding her that her family was responsible for the death of his mother and telling her that now that he had her trust enough to do this he could get her back and make her pay for what her family did. Then again maybe he didnâ??t really have her trust if she was thinking things like this.

She heard what he said and she smiled weakly, it calmed some of her fears, then, hearing that it was out of the city brought them all back. â??I donâ??t think you realize how hard it is to relax in a blindfold.â? She said sounding slightly irritated, hoping that it would cover the other emotions she didnâ??t want leaking into her voice. She didnâ??t want him to know that the blindfold scared her a bit. When he tightened his grip on her hand she calmed down a little bit but not by much. She felt the change in pressure and she frowned, turning her head towards him, giving him a slight glare though the blindfold, though, admittedly, it wouldnâ??t have the same effect without being able to see her eyes. Still, she tried to relax and leaned back in the seat. She thought they were close to the end of the trip but she was wrong. She managed to relax but a little bit too much and she fell asleep.

Shortly after she drifted off the car made a turn and she went from leaning backwards to leaning on Cyrus, she kept a hold on his hand, even if in her sleep. There was a peaceful smile on her face. It seemed that for once, she wasnâ??t having a nightmare. When Cyrus woke her up she pretended like she hadnâ??t been sleeping, it was embarrassing to admit that she had fallen asleep. He helped her out, which she was grateful for since she would have fallen on her face without his help. He walked her somewhere; she could feel that there was no cement under her feet so she wondered where. When he said that she could take it off she did and she was shocked by what she saw.

Suddenly she found herself on the edge of a cliff. She pulled back, grabbing onto the first solid thing she could. This, just so happened to be Cyrus. She looked up at him and then blushed deeply before waiting a second and letting him go. After getting over the shock she was able to take in the sight. She saw the beautiful lake below, the other mountains with their snowy tips. It was beautiful, absolutely beautiful in every way. She was very impressed. She looked over at Cyrus and she smiled at him, â??Itâ??s beautiful.â? She said happily, she couldnâ??t believe he found a place like this or that a place like this even still existed.

A light chuckle escaped the lips of Cyrus. It was indeed a beautiful place and he was glad Jin thought so too. Being in a place like this made the worries of the city and the rest of the world go away as if it were some kind of bad dream. But even this place had a sense of tragedy to it. For before it was his alone, Cyrus's mother was the previous owner of this proprety. Upon her funeral, a letter was discovered that was to be opened and read by her son alone. In it, the letter stated that he would be the one to inherit this land should she ever pass on. She told him that this would be his happy place, a place where he, if he depressed or desired to get away from the city, could come and relax. Of course when Cyrus started becoming a bit of a flirt some years later, he would bring his women up here in an attempt to seduce them into bed with him. Most of which never really worked out.

Other than the small summer house that sat nearby, there were other things to do around here besides relaxing. Things that Cyrus planned to show Jin shortly. "Come on," he said suddenly, while turning towards the house. "Let me give you the grand tour." Upon escorting the woman behind the building, there laid before them a small opening amongst the forest. There, lined up in the opening were several tree stumps, some tall and some small. The taller of which had bullseye targets hanging from them and wooden aarows protruding from them. A sign that someone had been performing archery. Yet on the smaller stumps, there were cans with holes in them, a sign that aside from the aarows, bullets had been fired upon them. "I suppose I don't have to tell you what I do back here," the young man started as he observed his past handywork. He would have offered to let her shoot to her hearts content, however, most of the equipment was inside the house and he decided to wait until he had shown his companion inside to offer her some time on the range.

After Jin had her fill of the outside, Cyrus finally decided to go inside and show her around. The inside actually looked alot like the safe house in which the two of them stayed the first time they met each other. There was still the big screen TV, the kitchen filled with food and the two seperate bedrooms, one of which was rarely used for obvious reasons. Scince there wasn't much to show the woman, the young man decided to get down to it and opened a storage closet. But instead of clothes or brooms and such, this closet was filled with bows, aarows and more importantly, guns. Most of them were pistols, however there were a few sniper rifles for whenever Cyrus wanted to snipe a fish in the lake from the cliff's edge. That was always a fun little hobby of his. "Here we are," the young man said as he turned to Jin. "Pick your weapon."

Jin was amazed by the beauty of the place, she had thought that places like this had been snatched up by developers and covered in concrete and metal. She was jerked out of her thoughts when she heard Cyrus talk, she nodded and followed him into the house. She watched the surroundings go by as they walked, not because she would have to remember the way, which was the usual reason she watched, now she just did it because she was in a place that was so beautiful that she didnâ??t want to miss anything. She saw the shooting range for both bows and arrows and she smiled. â??I didnâ??t think you were an archer.â? She said with a smile as he lead her into the house.

She saw the place and smiled, it would be nice to relax here, latter though, now she was thinking of the weapons in front of her. She picked of a long recurve bow and a set of arrow, then she looked over at Cyrus and smiled, â??We get enough guns in the city donâ??t you think?â? she asked him, and then she waited for him to pick his weapon before they went back out to the shooting range. She notched an arrow and drew back her bow, her stance was beautiful and she seemed confident with it. When she released the arrow it flew true and nearly got a bulls-eye. â??When I was younger I read the story â??Robin Hoodâ?? and instantly wanted to learn to be an archer.â? She explained.

She smiled at him as they shot at the targets. Then she stopped shooting and she walked over to Cyrus. This was easier to say in this place surrounded by nature and in the company of each other alone. She looked up at the ground then she looked up at him and smiled, â??Thank you,â? She began, â??for being different then anyone else in our twisted up lives.â? She told him. â??When I heard that I was going to be my fatherâ??s bargaining chip you have no idea how that made me feel.â? She said as she looked down, her father had traded her away. He didnâ??t even seem to care about her anymore. â??It was like I was worth nothing more then a pedigree puppy with a good bloodline. Like there was nothing more that I could offer then this.â? She said, gesturing from her chest downwards.

â??I thought you would be a spoiled punk used to getting whatever you wanted, that would try and treat me like your toy.... but you havenâ??t even attempted to take advantage of me...â? she said, blushing slightly but smiling as she spoke. Then she looked up at him, her hand cupped his cheek, looking into his eyes as she spoke. â??But you donâ??t see me like that. You see something else...Do you even see Savino when you look at me?â? she asked him. When he looked at her there was no hatred or rage over past actions by her family, it was like he didnâ??t see anyone but her when he looked, like family name and title and gender didnâ??t matter. It was as if she cared for her for who she was inside and such a thing didnâ??t even seem possible in her fairy tales.

â??Cyrus Raubelo, what do you see when you look at me?â? she asked him, but he wouldnâ??t get the chance to answer that question. A shot rang out in the forest and a look of pain came across Jinâ??s face. She reached behind her and pulled a dart from her back. She looked up at the dart then at him confused before her look softened and she fell. She was still breathing, it had to have been a trank dart but considering what happened next she might have been better off if it was poison. Another shot went off, this time Cyrus would feel the pain. His body would slowly go numb but he wouldnâ??t pass out just yet.

Sidero stepped form behind one of the trees, holding the gun that had shot them both. â??Yes dear brother, what do you see when you look at this doe?â? she mocked then she laughed, knowing that by now he would be paralyzed. â??Fatherâ??s not happy with you, treating this girl in such a way. He wonders if you have forgotten who you are, who she is. Her family is responsible for the death of our mother. You were with her when she died, donâ??t forget that.â? She said, trying to bring back that horrible memory. â??But at for this girl, donâ??t you worry, you will be seeing her again soon.â? She said with a smile before she grabbed Jin away form Cyrus, making him watch as she dragged the unconscious girl off. That would be the last thing that he saw before he drifted to sleep.

When he awoke he would still be at the range but Jin would be gone. He had been unconscious for two hours, there was no telling what Sidero had done to his Jin in those two hours. On the windshield of the car he would find a bloody word, Sidero spared nothing in tormenting her brother, he could be sure, knowing his sister, that the girl had written it in Jinâ??s. The word read â??home,â? that was where Sidero wanted him to go, hopefully Jin would be there and be okay.

Cyrus scoffed a bit at the archer comment. In truth, he wasn't that good of an archer. He kept the stuff mainly for the guests he would occasionally bring up to this place. The guns, however were not just for show or for use on the range. They were for protection purposes should this place ever come under attack. The young man loved this place so much that he would fight to the death just to keep it safe from intruders. Upon closing the closet door, the two made their way out back again to the shooting gallery. He let Jin go first and sat down on a stump to observe her archery skills. It was amazing the way she held the bow and aarow. For an instant, she was like the goddess Artemis on the hunt. As her aarow hit the mark, Cyrus looked suprised to see how well she could handle this equipment. And, of course, like all of Jin's inspirations, this particular skill was inspired by the fictional hero, Robin Hood.

It was now the young man's turn to take his shot at the targets, the dented cans sitting alongside the archery targets. There was a gun resting on another stump which he had left from a previous trip up here. He picked it up, thankful to find that it still had some rounds in it and walked back to the range. He gripped it in his right hand, and faced his target. He moved not an inch as he squeezed the trigger, sending the battered can flying into the air. As it came down, he fired again and again causing the can to remain elevated as if it were dancing in the air. When the ammo ran out, the tin can fell to the ground and Cyrus lowered his weapon. "You might have Robin Hood," he started with a grin, but I have Billy the Kid." After awhile of shooting, the young man set the gun down once more and was now left to listen to Jin sound off on this trip.

It was with a sense of pride the young man listened. All of what she said was true. They had put their bloodlines aside for this brief moment and treated each other like human beings. Something that was unheard of in the long history of the Raubelo and Savino families. Though, in a way, Cyrus was still a bit of a lothario and he had hoped in a small way to sweep the woman off her feet and into his bed. But hearing what Jin said just now made him feel a bit bad about it. This though was interupted though when she took his cheek into her hand. Perhaps he would be getting his wish after all. When she asked him what he saw when he looked at her, a myriad of thoughts passed through the young man's mind just then. Woman, lover, princess, badass, mother...

And then, just then as his mouth was about to utter out an answer, the world in which he hoped to get away from by coming out to this scenic location ran over him like a train going through a car. By the time he heard the shot, it was too late. Jin had collapsed and before he knew it, he too had been hit by something. At first, he though it was a bullet, but something was off. When he collapsed to the ground, unable to move, he knew then that it was a tranquilizer dart that had pierced his skin. His world was becoming blurry as he looked around to try and find the soon to be dead culprit but found instead a voice he dreaded. His own sister's.

Cyrus had no choice but to listen to Sidero mock Jin and lecture him about his family ties. In his anger, the young man tried to struggle to his feet despite the effects of the drug pumping into his veins from the dart. Amazingly enough, he got to his knees, but only to see his sister drag the unconciouso body of his companion away. "Damn you...Sid...er...o..." These were the last words that Cyrus uttered before falling back to the ground unconcious. Hours passed and the young man awoke then, feeling the after effects of the drug. He rose grogily to his feet and looked around, hoping to find Jin next to him, but instead finding the bad memory of Sidero dragging her off to who knows where. A short search made the young man's skin crawl in both fear and desperation. There, on the car in which they drove her with, there was but one word that sent him sprawling over to the garage where a motorcycle lay hidden under a tarp. 'Home'

Taking a couple of guns and ammo, he hurried as fast at the two wheeled machine could take him, hoping that Jin would be alright when he got there. If that was indeed Jin's blood on the car, Sidero would be as good as dead when he found her. No more intimidation, no more idle threats. Just plain dead. Soon, Cyrus was back home, in half the time it took him to get by car, a sign of just how desperate he was to find his companion and ensure her safety. He ran to the front doors and burst them open. His gun was pointed forward, ready to shoot down anything that moved. When there was nothing to be found, the young man screamed out the name of his sister as loud as he could. "SIDERO!" he yelled. "WHERE IS JIN?"

â??Relax baby brother,â? a voice said, it was Sideroâ??s but the source was hard to find, â??Jin is alive, for now at least, and for the most part unharmed. However that can change very quickly if you do not do exactly as I say.â? The woman said, her voice was calm and cool. It usually was. â??Coming in, guns blazing, just like the prince she believes you to be. But paying the prince is over Sir Cyrus,â? she mocked him, â??It is time to be the villain like you should have been form the beginning.â? She told him, she seemed to be enjoying this.

â??In the plant by the door you will find a walkie talkie. I will give you instructions to the place were the woman is being held. Listen to me carefully for I will not repeat the instructions.â? She told him, then when he picked up the device she began her instructions, she told him them slow, making him wait for the next step. She seemed to be leading him around the whole house. He walked down the same halls three or four times and went in at least three complete circles. After some time she spoke, â??Good boy. Now I want you to go to your room. We are waiting for you there. Oh and one more thing, if you shoot me then Jin dies and it wonâ??t be a painless death.â? She told him.

It seemed that she lead him around just to amuse herself, it was all pointless. When he got to the room however what he saw would not please him. Jin was naked, each limb was chained to a bed post causing her to be spread and unable to defend herself against anything. She had a blindfold on and a gag in her mouth. By he quick rise and fall of her chest it was easy to tell that she was awake and scared. She could feel the cold on her chest, there was a gun and it was pointed right at her heart.

â??See, that was not so hard, now, I am feeling generous. I will give you a choice, either way there is something you must do. Jin is here and she is waiting, you see, father and I think it is about time that you dominate her.â? The woman said with a smile. Jin struggled against her binds at those words, Jin was terrified and helpless. A whimper escaped her and Sidero smiled. She loved tormenting Jin and now the fact that she got to torment both the girl and her little brother was almost like a dream for her.

When Sidero's voice echoed through the cooridor, Cyrus immidetley looked around to find any sign of his devious sister. He didn't know where it coming from, yet it sounded as if she were speaking directly to his face, something the young man didn't take to kindly to. He soon found the walkie talkie and took it, frustrated that he had to play this game of hide and seek rather than just go directly to where Jin was being held. Upon heeding the instructions, it soon became apparent that she was simply leading him in circles. Needless to say, he was fuming at this point and was ready to explode on the first person he found.

But just as Cyrus was about to scream out in frustration, the last and most important instruction came through the walkie talkie. If it weren't for his anger, the young man would have realized the location of Jin and his sister sooner. Despite the warning that his companion would die if he tried to harm Sidero, he kept his gun at the ready just in case. Soon, he was at the door to his room and with a swift kick, he was in, weapon pointed at his sister while he gazed upon the now nude form of Jin chained on his bed, gagged and blinded. If it weren't for the fact that Sidero had a gun pointed at Jin's heart, he would have shot her right there and then.

When Cyrus heard the next set of instructions, his face turned to a look of shock. Was his father really in on this? What could have possibly provoked him to allow his sister to do such a thing to the only person that stood in the way of an all out war between the Raubelo and Savino families? These questions flowed through the young man's mind as he contemplated his next set of instructions. If he chose to simply eliminate Sidero now, Jin would be free but his father would probably exile him, eliminating any chances of him becoming the next leader of the family. However, if he chose to dominate Jin, there would be the possibility that she would never forgive him.

Several minutes passed. Cyrus remained silent as he contemplated his thoughts. Then, he acted. Slowly, the young man set the gun down on the dresser and walked over to Jin. He crawled up on the bed next to her and suddenly straddled her hips. He leaned in close, his hot breath reaching the woman's ears and uttered a simple phrase into her ear. "Please...forgive me Jin..." And with that, he said nothing more as his hands trailed down her chest and began to massage her breasts.

Back
Top Bottom