Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rp with Candi! UPDATED 12/29/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candira

Singularity
Hey there!

I'm looking for someone to rp with. I prefer roleplaying with males because my style is romantic, and I'm not bi or a lesbian, so it's easier for me to get into rping with guys. Sorry ladies; I've really tried, and yuri just isn't my bag. I'm a switch, though I usually play submissive characters. My dominant style of playing is mostly a "take-charge" kind of gal--not a "go get my whip" kind of gal--so just know that before you ask for it.

I like a good mix of plot and smut, but occasionally crave one or the other, so if you really want to ask for something that's one or the other, just ask. As I mentioned, I'm a romantic rper, meaning that I prefer when characters end up in love with each other. I prefer happy endings, but I'm okay with sadder rp's with sad endings depending on the actual story. I prefer to work out plots with partners beforehand so that I at least know the direction in which we're headed. Keep in mind that if you hold most of the knowledge about plot and the like, my character will be completely dependent on what you say. Do not expect me to read your mind or give five paragraph posts if this is the case. Do not expect that things will go exactly the way you plan, either. Also, please do not come to me with a plot in mind and then play out everything for me. I really don't like when people control my characters without asking because it lessens my role. If you want to write a story, go write a story. Only come to me if you want to play out a scenario with someone. That said, I'm looking for a few things:

1. Someone who can stick with the rp. I know I'm guilty of forgetting to post and then just not telling someone I'm not interested once I see it--I get that, and if that's what happens, it happens. But if I pm you about it, please be courteous enough to respond.

2. Someone who can type sentences with limited typos and grammatical errors. I'm not going to say that I'll never make mistakes, but if it's to the point where it's distracting, there's going to be an issue.

3. Someone who will post more than 1 to 2 sentences per post unless I don't give you much to go off of, or you have serious writer's block. Just let me know, and I'll see what I can do to help clear that up.

4. Have something in mind when you come to me, please. I'm all for helping figure out plots, but don't make me do all of the work. KNOW WHAT YOU WANT FROM ME FIRST.

5. Someone with writing style: someone who can be detailed, but just vague enough to let me fill in the blanks. Someone who doesn't just type stuff like, "He was horny. He pushed her down." Use the vast resources of the internet! Find synonyms! PLEASE! If I don't like it, I will refuse to continue playing with you because no one has time for that.

6. Please PM me with your ideas because I don't often check this thread.

7. If I say no, don't keep trying to convince me. I'm not interested. Either because I don't like your style or your idea. Usually, if I reply, I tell you one or the other. Don't keep harassing me because you can't handle rejection. I will report you so fast.

I do not feel comfortable rping off-site, so please do not ask me to. I'd be happy to rp over PM's or semi-private threads if you don't want a thread in the main forums. That said, I tend to respond on a daily basis, and try my best to get in more than a few posts per day. Also, if I decline to rp with you/don't have any ideas at the moment, please just move on. Either come back later with a request, or just let it go. If I don't want to play from the get-go, it will only lessen my desire to play with you if you keep asking.

Re: Rp with Candi! NEW CRAVING!

Hmmm, not a bad idea. ^^ If you want to start the thread, I'll do just that.

want to pic a guy picture before I begin so I know what my guy looks like or should I just go for it?

Hmmm, well 36 and 25 looked pretty cute, but I'd just go for it if I were you.

hope you like it, I'm not great at starting and it's pretty late.
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4067">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4067</a><!-- l -->

Welcome back. Over break i've been trying to improve and hope your trip was enjoyable.

Thanks. It was good. I promise I'll get to replying, but I just can't seem to get back into this one. I can't get into the mood for it right now...

I'd be lying if I said I didn't want something more consensual. I feel bad for leaving it off if I'd quit though....I'm hanging out with a friend of mine though, so I'm gonna go.

okay and well I bet we could come up with something.

well I got some new stories using human or furries. got some from series and some ideas from non.

I'd love to hear some of your original ideas.

School
Librarian (public/college) x student/civilian: a little midnight rendezvous with a naughty twist...
Teacher x counselor: Naughty or nice? Could be either. I have a few ideas, but this can be dull without real input.

Space Pirate x Space Pirate: Nothing like a little Bebop-esque or Outlaw Starish fun.
Scientist x Experiment: So much angst...but so much character development
Alien x Abductee: An interest in a new race causes the aliens to take a subject for study...but is that where it will end?

Okay, don't just copy and paste what I have written in my thread. what would you specifically like to do? Which are you leaning toward most?

:lol: force of habit
an alien encounter could be fun

what do you lean more towards spock predator or the blob lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom