Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chaos is Love...(Obsidian x Candira)

"Whats his name unless I have to visit him?" He asked in a curious tone. The last time he tried to lie alot in this quest was when he stole the ring and killed the man, There would be no way of knowing if this woman would let him live he made a mistake. Encon's mind was refreshed and full of tactics and ideas, His head turned to her slowly as if still regaining energy. It was how he faked some things,but he knew what he was doing half the time.
"Don't judge all of this fast, Theres going to be an extra surprise sometimes and you gotta be prepared".

Encon stood up out of his chair as he looked around the room. His eyes wanted to see the royal garb, He knew nearly everything made him look good sometimes. But he was confident with himself but never to show it off to people, Slowly he locked onto Aeris.
"Wheres the garb?"He asked with a smile knowing he had already accepted.

Aeris smiled at him and placed her hand on his shoulder, his clothes changing to those of a royal messenger. "Prince Claudius," she said, "is the name of the man you'll be proposing for. If at any time you are in danger, I shall help to protect you, my Encon." She smiled and placed the ring into the palm of his hand, still in its pouch. "All you need to do is call my name." Her clear blue eyes stared into his for a moment. "When you return to me, you may have anything you wish." That said, she smiled and let him go one with his morning. "I shall be waiting for you when you return."

((This site screwed up on me. -sigh- I finished posting two paragraphs and bam it doesn't appear.))

Encon smiled as he walked outside of the ancient temple waving goodbye. He would be back but right now he would need a scarf and a horse, Getting to the neighbouring kingdom would take quite a time as he wandered to a Stable. Encon stole the black horse as he rode out to the market quarters, As he grabbed a scarf before wrapping it around his mouth so no one would recognise him or remember much about his looks if he removed it.
"This should be easier"He whispered to himself once he was in the forests of the neighbour kingdom. He had arrived in time as he saw a castle nearby, His horse rode faster.

His horse stopped slowly as he walked past the guards who slept. Slowly he got off as he entered the castle with ease, This would take quite a time to convince anyone he was messenger as he started to practice with his voice. It would need to be formal,deeper and something stereotypical than his own dashing voice. "Where is this Princess?"He asked himself with a cautious whisper.

The voice of the goddess reached his ears, though only he could hear her. "Be calm, my champion. I shall disguise your voice for you. Do your duty so that you can come back safely to me." That said, his voice was changed to a stereotypical deep voice that carried a special authority. "Go on Encon, and do what you must."

Encon continued to search for this Princess and finally found the throne room. His main objective was there beside her Father, as he stepped forward calmly changing his walk to a much proud walk instead of a cautious walk that showed he was dangerous to the eye.
"Im looking for the Princess of this Kingdom"He slowly said feeling a change in his voice.

A very pretty girl sat next to the king, a bit young, and very foolish she giggled and blushed as Encon asked for her and nodded her head gracefully. "I am the princess," she said in a sickeningly sweet, slightly high-pitched voice. "What is it you wish from me, messenger?" The princess was beyond giddy at the prospect that someone from a neighboring kingdom (royalty, no less!) had something to say to her and her alone. The king watched bemusedly, raising his eyebrow.

"Prince Claudius wishes to offer his hand in marriage to you"He answered with a smile as he body stepped forward to her. Encon was quite hard to recognise as he reached into his pocket, The ring appeared on the palm of his hand as he offered it to the Princess. That high-pitched voice nearly caused him to run out, It was Encon's dislike for voices like hers or any deafening sounds. Slowly he knelt before her, Taking the grammar of a royal was easy.
"Does thou lady accept?".

The king was shocked. Claudius had never before expressed interest in his daughter, but the king was no fool. Claudius had the most power in the region. An alliance with him though his daughter would make their family the most powerful in the land. The princess however, was more interested in the fact that someone wanted to marry her than the power it granted. She wasn't one with many suitors. Now, however, she was only concerned with the one. "You may tell him that I accept!" she squeaked, taking the ring from the palm of his hand.

The king smiled and laughed. "I will send messengers in a few days to settle things with the prince. But you may give him the good news!" he said happily distracted by the many things he would gain.

"Well done, my champion," Aeris said to him and him alone. "Return to me, and collect your reward."

"Good, I shall return back to Prince Claudius"He replied with a smile as he turned away. Encon was most pleased as he pictured the chaos that would happen, A devilish grin raised on his lips as he walked away and back onto his horse. It was yet another journey as he rode back to the Temple before leaving the horse outside, Encon felt like a bastard to ask for the Goddess now since he often knew most Gods or Goddesses wouldn't take that sort of interest in him.
Slowly he walked cautiously inside the temple waiting for the Goddess to appear.
"Im back"He said with a chuckle knowing he would often be doing this.

Aeris smiled, appearing before him in her usual fashion, giggling as she came toward him. "You've done me proud, Encon." She snapped her fingers and his voice returned to normal, his clothes as well. "You were perfect, my champion. You have earned my favor. Ask for whatever you want and it shall be yours."

Her approach was very pleasant as he smiled towards her. This would be his one chance to have the Goddess, If it wasn't for his nervous thoughts. Encon would have immediately asked her, Slowly he approached her before thinking about this offer. Would she really desire him back?
Encon's head tilted up as his facial expression turned to normal and calm.
"You mean anything? Right?"He asked with a curious voice to make sure.

"I did mean what I said. You may have anything." She smiled, still glad of his victory. "You were brilliant," she said with a smile, "and I am a woman of my word. You may have anything you ask me for." Aeris watched him, wondering what was going on in that devious little head of his. What would Encon want if he was testing her generosity? He had told her that material things mattered little to him, and she was unsure of what sort of powers he would ask for, if any.

"Hmm.."He pondered as he rubbed the imaginary stubble of his chin. Encon knew he could have her now, But would she judge his choice and kill him? It would have to be a risk he said in his mind before snapping from his thoughts. Slowly he moved up closer to her as his body touched against her, His ocean blue eyes gazed into hers revealing more emotion and lust. "What about you?".

Her heart beat wildly as he asked for what she had wanted since she'd first seen him. Something about him was different, and since he had been claimed as her champion, Aphrodite couldn't touch him. She smiled at him and put her arms around him. "You may have me, my champion. But you must not stray to others. I'm afraid I haven't much patience for that sort of thing." Her blue eyes smiled into his as she kissed his cheek softly. He could still change his mind, though she would be disappointed, but something told her that he would not. She could sense his hunger for her, and that was enough to convince her. Men did not often ignore those sorts of things.

Men like him never ignored those thoughts from lust. Encon leaned in kissing her lips gently before pulling back, He of course would have to abide by his agreement as he spoke.
"I promise I won't"He replied with a genuinine smile before wrapping his arms over her. Encon of course was alittle bit old-fashioned and had often been betrayed those he loved. Slowly he nibbled at her neck testing her reactions before he started.

Aeris let her arms slowly wrap around his neck as she kissed him, closing her eyes. She smiled as he promised her and blushed a bit as she felt his lips on her neck, gently pinching her delicate skin. She shivered and her human form had goosebumps. It even tickled her. She giggled lightly and closed her temple off to the rest of the world. There was only the two of them now. "Mmm, that feels nice."

"I know, You've obviously done this before?"He asked pulling his head back. Encon's hands moved down her body slowly, It would be fun seeing which spots were sensitive as he reached for bottom and moved higher to her thighs. His lips locked with hers as he continued to kiss her passionately, Encon had finally got what he wanted. His movements were subtle as he rubbed her thigh wondering if it were possible for her godly powers to be used in this situation.

She kissed him back with just as much fervor, loving the way his hands felt. Aeris could sense that there was something on his mind so she pulled away for a moment and asked, "What is it?" Her hands clasped behind his neck and she let him explore her as he wished. The goddess could only hope that he was pleased.

He was of course pleased, But was pretty much caught off-guard as he looked to her placing his hand on her thigh. "A thought came to mind about your powers... I don't think it's really important at all". His hand moved up and down her thigh as he leaned his head head forward to her neck, Casually he kissed it knowing her body was quite smooth. Encon had heard plenty of stories about Gods and Goddesses who had fough in wars.

A bed appeared behind the goddess as he continued to touch her, kiss her. She groaned softly and tilted her head to the side so he could have more room. "Encon...that tickles a little," she said softly. He told her his thoughts hadn't been important, so she let it slide, her body enjoying him. She rubbed his back gently and smiled as he kissed her. He really had wanted her.

Back
Top Bottom