Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chaos is Love...(Obsidian x Candira)

Candira

Singularity
Being different with his mind was probably what made him lured to serving this Goddess. He still had his weaknesses but knew he wasn't easy to please sometimes, Today seemed to make him feel comfortable as she attended to his wishes.
Encon knew she would grow bored of him soon, Though he had felt the need for the Goddess of Chaos. Something told him in his mind to find out more about her.
"So how did you become a Goddess?"He asked trying to unfocus her from him. The Vagabound walked to the table as he grabbed a fresh apple.

Slowly he started to undress knowing he was tired from using most of his energy on that Quest. Encon still had enough energy, He only needed to rest for a while. Now he was thinking of more powers as undressed himself to the nude. It was no typical athletic body. The man had a scar on his chest along with tattoo running down his right arm.
"I don't think I asked for screens"He chuckled as he turned his head back to her. Encon knew he didn't mind seeing her in the fountain as he stepped into the refreshing water. Cleaning was too easy as he started to wash himself with any supply from the basket.

Aeris sighed softly. "I was not made a goddess. I have been alive for all of eternity, just like all other gods. I was made the goddess of chaos because after Aphrodite was named goddess of love and beauty, I wanted to do nothing but ruin her romantic little plans. She is my sister, after all. There is a rivalry between us that goes back eons....but she's always trying to prove that love is stronger than anything. After Zeus saw my talent for chaos, that's what I became. It is my...talent." She snapped her fingers and a chalice of nectar appeared in her hands. Sipping at it she raised an eyebrow as he told her he didn't ask for the screens.

"I thought you said you didn't want to bath, in the nude in front of me, or some such thing. I thought the screens would please you. Which reminds me. You didn't answer my question. New clothes or just clean clothes?" she asked.

"Love isn't stronger than everything, It just has a good ability at confusing someone"He shrugged as he continued to clean himself. Encon had no problem with being nude before her, Talking was what kept him distracted as he continued to wash off the dirt.
"New clothes sound good, These clothes are starting to get wrecked from most of the things I do".

"Have you ever thought about seeking romance from someone?"He asked wondering if she had ever fallen in love with anyone. Encon had but it wasn't his thing anymore to fall for someone, The last person he was with sent many assassins after his ass just because he wouldn't give up his job. This Goddess was offering quite alot for his services which made him feel wanted.

"Me?" the goddess asked. She sighed and sat on the edge of her fountain, looking away from him as she made fine new clothes of durable and dark material appear for him. "I have always sought to spite Aphrodite...once, she made me fall in love with someone. A mortal...but he was fated to die. She was a terrible match-maker then...she still is." The goddess chuckled. "The only person I've ever come close to asking for anything romantic is...well, you," she said with a chuckle. Aeris turned to face him for a moment. "When you refused to come into my bath with me just now." She looked away once more and lay down on the edge, her eyes closing.

"What of your romance?"

He wasn't asking for alot from her from his view. Aeris had been offering things to him, Encon only knew he stayed because he found himself drawed to such a person. Most vagabounds sought anything valuable, The only valuable thing in his mind was her words.
"What if I am to die? And if she lured you to me?"He asked knowing it could have been a secret plot against Aeris. Encon would leave if that was so, No one deserved to be alone but he often preferred being alone from most people.

"Probably not worse than yours, but that is if you prefer to be killed because you don't want to give up your daily way of life"He answered with a nervous chuckle, knowing he often didn't speak about himself. "Still Aphrodite isn't bad on the eyes, Didn't a god lose his testicles due to her?". Encon always read about the history of the Gods and Goddesses. "I guess I wouldn't want to be her new romance".

Aeris sighed. "Aphrodite does not know of our arrangement. In fact, she's completely in the dark about you." The goddess smiled. "She's too busy focusing on those who worship her at the moment. After I told them that if you ask of her she'll have no choice but to give. It was a lie, of course, but so many people have been flocking to her temple that she hasn't had much time to go about her daily business."

Here, the Goddess sat up once more. "If you do not wish to fall under her spells, you need only to say the word. Love is not something that she can completely control. It is a force that she was put in charge of. She can guide it and twist it, move it however she likes, but she cannot create it."

"All those words are very true my Goddess but what do you mean by say the word?"He asked very confused on this. Encon was a simple bandit had never spoke to her like an intelligent person, He was more of the type to speak about weapons and his combat prowess. Encon wondered what the weakness of this Goddess was...
She seemed powerful but it sounded easy to attack her, Why didn't his Goddess order him to?

"You can join me here if you want"He replied knowing he felt a hint of touch from her words. She seeked romance but knew she also fought it, Encon wished he wasn't involved but being close to the Goddess of Chaos made him calm and bring the difficulty he wanted.
"Your quite good at what you do, I think it would be good to be a God since you would only worry about your family members".

"Part of the reason I claimed you as my champion was so Aphrodite's charms wouldn't affect you. But to be completely free from her influence, you need only to let me know." She looked at him and blinked, sitting up as her cloak fell from her shoulders. "You want me to join you?" Aeris tilted her head to the side, simply watching him. "I thought from all of the protesting you would not...but if that is what you wish, I am still in your debt." And so the goddess stepped into the water, her cloak disappearing the simple white shift from before reappearing on her body. She sank into the warm water and lay back against the cool marble.

"I cannot make you a god," she said with a smile, "but it would be quite something to see you in that position."

"I only offered but I may have implied such a want"He said as a smile raised in his features. Encon looked up at her as she entered, He liked to keep quiet sometimes as he slowly got himself deep in thought. The knowledge he had gained from her of Aphrodite sounded the same from all those stories he read, The stories about Aeris were very fictional to him now.
"What do you think I would be the God of?".

It was question he wondered about. Encon didn't often ask questions which would lead to the opinion of others, He usually ignored their opinions but this Goddess hadn't forced him to do anything. The bandit was willingly obliged to serve such a person not because they were alike.
"I may have protested but I didn't say anything about me wanting you with me".

Aeris smiled at him as he told her about wanting her with him. "I'm not sure what you would be the god of. My position is already filled, or I'd assume Chaos would be what you were best suited for...Who knows? Perhaps you'd be the God of the wild? The god that wouldn't follow the rules..." she shrugged and watched him from where she was.

"Do you like the fountain?" she asked. "It was always my favorite part of this temple. So relaxing. Perfect for so many things..."

It wasn't the answer he expected but it allowed him to lightly laugh. Encon never laughed like most people, It was about causing chaos and killing people to him. Slowly his eyes trailed onto the calm fountain which showed no sign of life but it still gave calm with it's soothing touch.
"I do like the fountain but would you tell me it's uses?"He asked with curiousity as an eyebrow raised at the words that she said. Encon didn't mind anything, Only curiousity was his interest.

"It's a great bath," she said with a laugh because they were both in it. "It looks nice. I can use the water to heal, to poison, to summon visions, and all sorts of things." Her cerulean eyes found him and she came closer to him, the white shroud she wore spreading out behind her as she did, like a veil of stars. "Tell me, Encon, do you like serving me?"

((Gah, sorry it's so short))

"Interesting, But the same answer comes from my question which is do you enjoy me serving you?"He asked in a soft voice. Encon would have known it was a yes, She was getting close as he eased up against the marble placing of the fountain. He didn't mind getting close but it didn't seem natural yet for him to be getting close to her.
"Ive guessed a yes".

She stopped a few feet away from him and smiled softly. "I do enjoy you serving me," she said, the white shroud surrounding her, her body once more mostly visible. "But I think I asked you first. Do you like to serve me?" Aeris watched him, wondering if perhaps he didn't. "After you're finished here, I have another task for you. In return you may ask of me whatever you wish. It will be granted."

His eyes narrowed to her body now as the white shroud dissappeared. Encon had to agree on the flawless features of her, She could have had more men than Aphrodite if it wasn't for her hate of love. "Of course I like to you serve you silly"He answered in a playful tone. The man had enjoyed the thrill of killing again like usual. The results he wanted to know.
"So what would happen if the ring arrived?".

She laughed. "Why, everything would have gone as Aphrodite had planned. The prince would marry his little peach. What would happen, I wonder, if another girl got hold of that ring and brought it to him. It is, after all, his promise to marry her. He would be bound to do so, or try to find a way out of it. Inciting chaos, my dear, is what we do."

((Not a problem to me if it's short. xD))

"Ah, I quite enjoy those circumstances but Im very interested now in the next mission"He replied as he grinned at the idea of inciting chaos in that manner. Encon never planned it and did what he did only to see a proper conclusion of things, Slowly he looked around the room before back at Aeris to distract her.
"So many how years do I do this for you?".

She blinked. "Always," she said. "Or until I say you can stop. Really though, if you want to quit, all you need to do is ask." She stretched a bit and let water flow down her body. "What makes you ask?" She stood and walked to the edge of the fountain, instantly drying as she stepped over the edge. her cloak appeared around her once more and she sat on the edge again.

"I won't quit, only the doubts of you getting tired of me causes me to ask"He answered as the smile lowered on his gentle lips. Encon was unnatural at times but doubted many found an interest, He was also sometimes difficult to handle with his backbone.
Slowly he stood up and walked outside the fountain with a calmness as if the fountain gave him such a feeling.

"Well then, don't let me down." Aeris smiled at him, watching his naked form emerge from the fountain. "Your clothes are behind the screens she said. And your feast is still just as warm and delicious as it was before. If you wish, you may sleep here for the night. I shall watch over you. Tomorrow, you'll have a new mission."

"I have to thank you for all you have prepared for me"He replied with a smile before bowing slightly low. There was no hint of arousal as it had been exstinguished for a few minutes. Encon's Goddess without a white shroud was most arousing somehow to him. Slowly he stepped behind the screens grabbing for the clothes, Movements were very smooth and slow as he dressed himself into his new attire. It was quite comfortable on his body.
Encon took a seat on the table as he drank alittle not knowing what to say or do.

"I ask you to take many risks. It is only fair that you should have what you wish from me," she smiled at him and looked around her. "When you are finished with your meal, you may sleep here," she said, raising her hand as a comfortable looking cushion formed in the middle of the room, the same crimson color as her cloak. Not too soft or too firm and it had many pillows and comfortable looking blankets. "The feast will vanish when you're finished," she told him, a smile on her face as she saw him in the clothes she'd made for him. She was glad to see that he was more handsome than she remembered. That said, she closed her eyes and said, "Call on me when you awaken, my champion." Her body turned into a flurry of white flower petals that swirled in the air before disappearing. The Goddess was back in the heavens, resting for tomorrow, her eyes closed as she lay in her cloudy bed. She would watch him even as she slept, her powers protecting him.

For alittle while he ate some fruit. Encon was in no mood for anything big, His body was meant to be strong and healthy so he wouldn't be harmed so easily. Slowly he undressed himself like usual when he slept alone, Except the Goddess would be watching. He only shook the feeling off knowing she could have watched him for loads of time anyways. Encon laid himself alone of the bed as he looked to the area where his Goddess had dissappeared.
"Good night"He whispered as his eyes slowly close for quite a long time.

For countless hours he slept soundly. A few weird dreams didn't scare him, They only made him think for abit before he awoke with the typical tired eyes. The thing that was pleasing that his hair wasn't messed up in anyway, Like usual he went to wash himself in the bathing fountain.
"Im awake Goddess"He said calmly with a smile.

A single white petal fell from the ceiling onto the water in the fountain. The instant it made contact, the area was bathed in a warm light, and there, in the midst of her fountain, appeared Aeris. She smiled at her champion and said, "Good morning, Encon." Raising her hand, some fruit and a few other breakfast-like things appeared on a small table nearby for his breakfast. "Eat well, my champion, you will need your wits about you today."

The goddess had been standing upon the surface of the water, ripples extending out from beneath her feet. She calmly walked out and to the floor, careful not to wet her red dress. It hugged and accentuated her already beautiful form, showing it off just a bit. She sat on the edge of the fountain and watched him. "I have a new task for you when you finish your meal."

"Good Morning"He replied in a pleasant tone which hid his stress of the next quest. Encon always stressed on the next event of the next day, It was typical but it also allowed him to rest easier on the before night. He had been wondering how it would go though he already knew he would achieve something good from it.
Encon had only his skills and combat prowess to keep him alive.

Something would eventually be given to him but he hardly understood Goddess well enough. He could only wonder why he was drawn to her, Though anyone would have been drawed to something powerful? Encon washed himself for a while before heading and preparing himself for breakfast. It was too typical for him as he sat his bottom on a seat before eating and drinking again.

Aeris smiled at her champion, drinking nectar and eating ambrosia for her breakfast. She waited until she was positive he was finished eating until she told him his new task.

"The task I have for you is quite simple, dear Encon. But it must be kept secret. You see, I've found that Aphrodite has blessed the ring which we've stolen. It will strengthen feelings of love and devotion for the sender in the receiver. She really sets things up for me, doesn't she?" the goddess spoke with a glimmer of malevolence in her voice. "I want you to deliver this ring to the neighboring kingdom's princess. I shall garb you in the clothes of a royal messenger to get you into the castle. Propose to the princess there for this sweet prince. His betrothed will be devastated, and the girl who receives the ring will want him even more. If all goes as I predict it will, a great amount of chaos will evolve on a grand scale."

"You must not show anyone your face, and you must disguise your voice. Above all, you must remember that the person who is actually proposing is the prince. Use his name, and leave no doubt that it is his feelings you bring. I've added a little blessing of my own that will protect you, but this cannot go wrong. Be careful my champion, for this mission is dangerous. If you wish to undertake it, you must show the greatest of caution."

Back
Top Bottom