Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Butterfly0408's Requests - Romance and Developed Plots

I would be very interested in the Gift of the Gods scenario. I'm looking for a long term, plot-based rp myself. I'd love to hammer out some details with you!

RE: Butterfly's Requests - Romantic, Kinky, and Developed Plots

It's been awhile since I have looked for some new partners to start topics with. After having come off a bit of a writing break, my mind is charged and I'm ready attempt some new topics. Request plots updated. Some new stuff in there as well as some classics.

Hello there.

How have I not run into you before. We have the same goals. While sex is fine, I long for the really good story, that will stand the test of time, and several hundred nice posts. I am very tolerant about post length, and not a grammar nazi, but I do have a command of english and can write understandable and rich text. Character development and dialogue are high on my list as well.

I prefer to play gentlemanly but dominant males against ladies, in the best sense of the word. Women who aren't afraid of being female, but aren't stupid either. I don't want to miss you so I'm going to send this and see if your interested.

Your in box is full so I can't send a PM

Oh my gosh! I had no idea it was full. That's taken care of so feel free to PM me all you like now. I am sure we can pick a plot or make something fresh that will work for us both.

Well it's been a LONG time since I have bumped this but here I am, bumping it. I'm looking to take on just a few new topics with people. 2-3 max.

Revamped my list a little bit and bumping for those interested perhaps in some romantic developed plot loving writers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom