Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Master of the Keep (Kolath/butterfly0408)

He smirked as she cried out in pain and again in pleasure. â??Very good now then how shall we start.â? He went over to the table and was looking over the items as though considering which to begin with. Several times he would pick something up and then place it back in a different place. It was several minutes before he turned around smirking evilly walking back to her. His hand came out grabbing her hair and pulling on it forcing her head to one side, his other hand coming up to pinch the tender flesh at her neck hard. He continued them pinching pulling and slapping at different spots on her body for several minutes before the slaps turned to solid punches but not yet enough to cause any broken bones. When she was badly beaten he smiled waving his hand over her casting a spell she had heard beforeâ?¦the aches and pain went away as would the pleasure.

At first, the mixed feelings were not that horrible. The pinches started small and more like nips. But when they grew and the slaps started, the feelings intensified. She didn't think it was possible. No, she didn't know how it could be possible! How could you feel to opposite sensations at the same time!? How could she want to cry and to beg at the same time? But no matter how much the mix gave her pleasure, the pain was worse. For the pain was real, not just a trick of some potion. The noises the came from Laine were almost inhuman. Screams, crying, sounds possibly never heard before. But never was there a pleading. Never a begging. She would not lower herself to that level.

The figure growled deeply as she was obviously holding back all that he wanted to hear from her. Just the screams of pain and cries of mixed pleasure and pain, never once did she plead or beg, and that made him even more angry. He started being rougher with her using different devices on her now from flame to whips all to make her plead for either moreâ?¦or for him to stop. Finally he was exhausted having used a great deal of magic on her to make it all the more painfulâ?¦and pleasurable. â??You wonâ??t break huhâ?¦fineâ?¦I will think up more things for you tomorrowâ? he left leaving her in a position that was very uncomfortable but if she moved much it would cause greater pain.

Laine hung against her binds, limp and wore. She had never felt this horrible in her life and it hurt only more knowing that this was only the start. He had been easy on her, she could just tell. Tomorrow she would not be so lucky. The effects of the potion would only be stronger by then and she hated to think about the pain that was to come. What about when she actually orgasmed? She had come close but held it off. There would be no strength to do it tomorrow. The best pleasure, but it was going to give her the worst pain.

But through it all, all she could think of was Kolath. She wondered if he was alright. Had he woken yet? Did he miss her? Or... a thought came to her that thought maybe more then the pain Jarek had caused her, what if he didn't? No! He would be looking for her. Closing her eyes, she pictured her Kolath in her mind and wished she could speak to him. What would she say? Kolath. Kolath I love you. Be well. Please. Be well so you can come find me.

Find her? Who was she kidding. She was going to die.

Kolath...

Kolathâ?¦

He jerked up to a sitting position his lungs filling with air suddenly. â??Laineâ?¦â? he whispered softly. He knew the feeling that was overwhelming his body, but something inside him refused to accept that it was possible.

Turning to where she should have been he saw nothingâ?¦nothing but a note laying on her pillow. With a shaking hand and tears already forming in his eyes he reached out and took the folded piece of paper. Opening it slowly he started to read the dreadful words.

â??Kolath, Iâ??m sorry but I canâ??t bring myself to stay. I know you were trying to make up for that time that you raped me, but I just canâ??t forget it. I know that you are a good man in your heart, but I canâ??t love you Iâ??m sorry. Good bye.â??​

The tower rang with Kolathâ??s cry of pain as once again his heart was ripped out. The whole tower felt it shaking its very foundation. The magical beings that lived there and helped maintain it with him were all shook by it and the main group of five rushed to his room. Two of them Laine had met, but the others hadnâ??t had a chance to meet her yet. Shera stepped into Kolathâ??s room all of the group was very worried but Shera was always the one to start speaking. â??Whatâ??s wrong? Whereâ??s Laine?â? Kolath just handed her the note and Shera got the weirdest look on her face. â??No she didnâ??t, did any of you see or feel her leave?â? she passed the note to the others all shaking their heads. The note lastly reached Brimer it didnâ??t take a moment till the note flared to lifeâ?¦with black flame. The group all stepped back except Brimer who growled low, â??Kolath look at the note!â?

Kolath had been finding it hard to look at any of the five so deep into despair was he slipping. When Brimer demanded he look at the note again he was about to just douse the fire spirit and demand them all to leave. But something inside him latched onto the slight hope that sounded in The fire spiritâ??s voice. There was no way to describe the reaction when Kolath saw the black flameâ?¦there was none. It took a long moment to register and even longer to accept what it meant. Reaching out he took the nearly entirely charred paper feeling the viscous black flame start to reach out for him. His jaw tightened as his eyes narrowed. There was a sudden burst of pure white flame exploded from every pore in Kolathâ??s body over taking and consuming the paper and black flame. â??Tharisâ?¦â? the single word was said almost like a curse.

CRACK!

Laine was broken. She had tired to hard to stay strong, but a night hanging naked, her wrist raw from the metal binds on her wrists digging into her flesh, had taken it's toll on her. She had been strong the first hour or so when her capture returned to her in the morning and started day two of her torment, but when he sprung her around and started to whip her back, she finally lost it. The concoction he had given her only made the pain more potent over the night and Laine had never felt such pain in her life now. She cried out with every lashing he gave her.

CRACK!

Weeping, this was hell. This had to be what hell was like for with every ounce of pain came and ounce of pleasure as well. It was not right to be in such pain get be only a heart beat away from an orgasm at the same time. He kept taking her to that point then stopping, letting her rest to bring the building pressure down before starting again. But this time, she didn't think he was going to stop until she had cum in a burst of pleasure only to have the pleasure eaten by the pain. She didn't know if she'd make it to the third day at this point.

CRACK!

"AHHH!" Laine trembled and shivered. May her final death be swift, for this slow death of pleasure and pain was more then she could bare.

Kolath had spent the better part of the morning sitting in the middle of a circle of his strongest allies. He was cross legged his eyes closed his hand held before him as though holding a ball. The others were in similar poses differing by race and position on the circle. It was a scrying circle and with the gathering of this bunch of magical creatures there was nothing that was hidden from the searcherâ??s eyes; and yet Kolath couldnâ??t find her.

He collapsed to the floor panting hard, five hours of scrying took its toll. The group moved over to him Shera brushing her hand over his cheeks. â??Kolath you will kill yourself if you continue like this, then what help will you be to Laine.â? Kolathâ??s eyes could have melted enchanted ice as he stared up at her. â??You think I should just give up!? Just let her stay in the hands of that madman!!â? he was fighting more with his self doubt and fear that he was already too late; then with the spirit of history. â??I never said that,â? she whispered gently, â??But you will wear yourself out this way you need to rest. I can still sense her life forceâ?¦it is unsure but it still is there.â?

Kolath sighed knew what it meant that her life force was unsure. As a spirit of history Shera could see the history that a life force and when someone died the line of history in the future would disappear. If the line seemed unsure it meant that a pivotal moment in that personâ??s history was about to take place and it was unsure of the outcome.

Sitting up slowly Kolath nodded at the group around him. Your right I should take some time and clear my mindâ?¦butâ?¦â? he never finished the thought as his friends all nodded. â??We will get one of the others to be the focus point and will continue while you rest.â? He nodded and headed for his bed not knowing what else to do.

Soon Laine was openly weeping and shivering. Her body was under such stress and trauma that she had no control over it anymore. It had been taken to the brink of pleasure through the pain over and over again but every time, he stopped just before it reached that point he would pull back and let her rest. Just enough to bring her down before he took her for a ride again.

It took her some time to realize why he did this. Why did he not finish it? But then finally she realized. If he finished it, he finished her. He was not finished with her yet. This was only the second day. He had promised her a third. And that's just what he did as the sun set on the second day. Tharis came to, stroking her cheek in a gentle gesture that burned her skin. Leaning his face in close, he whispered with sick pleasure in his tone, "Sleep well my dear, for tomorrow you die." He finished the day with a slap across her face and left her hanging there still, whimpering and wishing the sun would rise so she could finally be free.

Kolath couldnâ??t sleep he tossed and turned all night his mind never still. He knew that the group in the scrying tower was doing all they could to find Laine but still he couldnâ??t help but feel that he needed to be doing something. Every time he closed his eyes his mind was plagued with visions of what that monster was doing to her; finally he gave up and returned to the tower. The group had changed out a few of the members but it still allowed full scrying to the entire world. He just stood there as he looked at the group in a circle. Everything was open to him, all of earth, the heavens, hell, even time itself was open to him to scan all time for herâ?¦she wasnâ??t anywhere in time. He just stood there dumb struck as it hit him.

â??Iâ??VE GOT IT!!!â? the group jumped turning to look at him in shock. â??All of the earth, heaven, hell, and time is open before me there is no where that he could hide that I could not find him.â? The group looked at him worried a bit for his mental health. â??Unless I blocked it myself!â? he turned rushing out of the room turning up the last flight of stairs to the highest point in the tower where he had built the room for him and his once bride.

"Good morning Laine," said Tharis as he appeared before her, some kind of vile in his hand. He placed if down upon a nearby table and came to her, running his hands over her naked skin and smiling at her with his sick twisted eyes once again, "Are you ready to die my dear?" He questioned. She was, but would not give him the pleasure of hearing her admit it. He only grinned more widely, "I bet you are."

He went back to the vile and picked it up, crossing back to her and shaking the contents of the vile up. "Shall I tell you how the day shall not play out? Mmmm, you know what this little liquid is? Of course you don't but I will tell you my pet. This is a little something your dear Kolath created himself, back before he started on the path of the good." He unscrewed the cap of the vile and held it to her lips. It actually smelled sweet, but being in his hands, she knew it had to be anything BUT sweet. "It's a little bit of acid." Her eyes went wide as he said that and he laughed, "I have your attention now fully I see." He seemed to pull a brush, like a paint brush out of thin air, thin enough to fit in the vile's opening. "Thanks to your Kolath, this acid only affects human flesh, slowly eating away at it until nothing is left. I don't plan to use enough on you to leave nothing. I want something for Kolath to come across. And I what him to know exactly who he has to thank for your destruction, besides himself."

Tharis suddenly leaned in and puckered up his lips and kissed her. Right on the curve of her bare right breast. For a moment, it just seemed like a kiss but soon the burning sensation made itself known. Throwing her head back she screamed in pain. For some reason, no pleasure came this time with the kiss, only pain. As he pulled his lips away, a black burn mark in the shape of a snake was left in the place of his lips, it's eyes red amongst the burnt black skin. "Nothing will ever remove that mark. He'll have to bury you with it." A moment later, the brush, covered in acid was in his hand and raised to her arm.

Slowly, he left a trail of it down her arm. Her skin already started to turn red with irritation right on contact as the pain and pleasure set in. Laine started to struggle and writhe against the binds he still have her hanging in. The brush covered in acid moved to brush against her other arm, then her collar. Over her breasts, down her belly, her legs. But that time, Laine was already torn in such pain and pleasure that she was quickly shooting towards and orgasm. Through a haze, she watched him as he covered the brush in acid one one time, holding it in his hand, he looked right into her eyes and smiled wickedly as he lowered it down of of her sight. She knew exactly what he had in mind and started to beg, "No... please don't. Don't do it. Please! NO!" He thrust the brush into her pussy, the acid eating away at the most sensitive parts of her and plunging her into an abyss of pain and pleasure as the ultimate pleasure met ultimate pain in orgasm!

"AHHHH! AHHHHHH!!!" She screamed bloody murder. Death had never been this horrible for any human being before! Her cum covered his hand as he moved the brush around within her, "Die! Die in pleasure you little bitch!" Her skin was started to eat away on the first few acid spots. But the pain! The pain kept the pleasure going. The pleasure kept the pain going. A constant battle that never came down. Only intensified more and more until she wished she'd just burst and end it all! Tharis just stood there, laughing as he took the vile and poured what was left of it over her head, "DIE!!!!"

Suddenly there was a deafening bounding on the door behind and to the left of Laine. This wasnâ??t the pounding of a fist it sounded almost as though a giant battle ram was being slammed against the door. Tharis knew that this couldnâ??t be considering the design of hallway. â??So you were right after all, he did find you.â? Tharis turned back to his table pulling a few potions together and watching the door. â??Itâ??s hopeless he set that barrier in place himself there is no way he can break it.â? Even as he said it there was a hint of fear in his voice.

Kolath cursed spitting words of venom that never before had been spoken inside this refuge. Gathering another mighty blast of magic, powerful enough to spilt the very foundation of the earth, he threw it against the door, nothing. He had worked his spell well, never would he be able to break it in and to get around it he had to think better then himself. It had been hundreds of years since he had placed the runes in place, the wording had been key as it always was, now if he could only remember.

â??As long as these stones stand may that door never open.â?

Simple enough words but that was better normally, simple words to find no loophole. His mind churned over and over the words. This takes time to say but Kolath had known that the door wouldnâ??t fall easily and so had slowed time around him so that he could take hours to figure this out and only moments would pass in real time. â??Think DAMN IT!â? he yelled at himself, â??Ok As long as these stones standâ?¦as long as the tower standsâ?¦well thatâ??s not a option I want to use first.â? He could knock down the tower to get in but that would probably kill everyone in the process, he wasnâ??t that despiteâ?¦yet.

Suddenly he jumped up and started sending blast after blast at the walls knock massive hole in them. The roof went next but still the enchantment held him back. With one final strike he knocked out the last stone of the top floor. The middle wall was all that stood between him and his love, and it fell over on its own volition. And there they stood, or rather he stood Laine hung from a torture device obviously in painâ?¦but also he knew that look she was orgasming. His eyes narrowed and the time lock released. His stride was slow and confident as he closed the intervening space. â??You have signed your death warrant Tharis and as soon as she is safe I will deal with you.â?

He stepped up to her reaching around to hold her up his mind cutting her down his hand brushed against her skin feeling the slight burn. The group that had been scrying with him finally made it to the top level and all of them either went on the defensive or were wanting to move in and help Laine but the all hung back knowing Tharisâ?? power.

Tharis looked at Kolath and laughed, "Her? Safe? She's dying Kolath. And thanks to you might I add..." he held up the empty vile and smiled, "Recognize this? You should." He threw the vile against the wall behind where Kolath now held Laine. It smashed and revealed not a single drop left. He had used it all on Laine. "Thank to you Kolath, your lover's death will be painful beyond compare."

Laine meanwhile was in his arms, but did not know he was there. The pain was overtaking her, is even started to kill the pleasure and only intensify more and more until it was consuming her, body and soul. She writhed in his grasp and screamed in terror and pain, crying frantically as her skin started to melt away all over her.

"Get a good look at her Kolath, she's not going to be so pretty in a minute or so. I give her 5 minutes left at best. Best to say your goodbyes. I doubt she will hear them though. The pain and all. It's taken over her brain by now." He was just taunting him now. So confident in himself and in Laine's fate, "Every nerve in her body is in pain by now. Especially her little pussy." His smile grew even larger still, "I covered her in acid THERE to Kolath..."

Laine screamed again and started to speak, "Make it stop!!! PLEASE! KILL ME!!!! Just make it stop!!!"

Kolath growled lowly as Tharis threw his worst creation at him. The short time that Kolath had turned his mind to Chaos he had created that acid, he thought he had destroyed it all. Laine screamed and Kolathâ??s heart broke, it was too much for the healers of the group that had come to help Kolath rushed forward already working their magic before Kolath could stop them. Tharis was laughing as the healerâ??s only made the pain worse, â??That there is the beauty of your Acid Kolath anyone that tries to help only makes it worse.â? His laughter cackled loudly in the open air shaking the tower, â??All they can do is stand by and watch or kill them which no true healer can do.â? Shera looked at Kolath in sheer horror seeing what Tharis said was true but the thing that really horrified her was that Kolath was laughing, not just a simple confident chuckle a full out laugh.

Kolath stood seeing the look of confusion on Tharisâ?? face. â??You arrogant bastard do you really think that I would make something that I couldnâ??t cure?â? with a flick of his wrist he placed a bubble around Laine and the group of healers and himself. Turning back to Laine he knelt down near her head leaning down he began to whisper softly. The words of healing poured from his lips and would slowly heal her and ease her pain.

"IMPOSSIBLE!!!" Tharis hissed as he tried to intervene, but the bubble held him back. "NO!! NO!!!!!! SHE MUST DIE!"

But even as he cursed, Laine's death was already stopped. The moment Kolath started to utter the first words of the counter curse, the acid stopped. Every last drop of it. It just... stopped. By that point, Laine was already not a pretty sight to see, but then time seemed to go in reverse upon her body for her skin started to regrow itself. The red faded back to it's normal, health color. And thankfully, to the relief of all inside the bubble, Laine's screams and cris slowed and dropped to whispers before ceasing all together until she fell totally silent in still. Into a sort of coma of healing. Her body was spent even once it was fully healed and Laine remained in a sleep like state.

But one thing not even Kolath's magic could undo. The mark of the snake was still upon her breast. At the sight of it, Tharis laughed. He would get the last laugh in the end. Thought this time he would not tell Kolath of it. Let him find out on his own.

Kolath stood speaking over his shoulder to the gathered healers. â??Take Laine down to my room and tend her I will be there presently.â? He stepped out between all his friends and Tharis, â??Go! I will face him alone.â? None of them question though a few were about too till they saw Kolathâ??s face and knew this was no time to argue. They all retreated, â??Now to end this.â?

Tharis cackled in glee as he saw that Kolath had sent all the others away, â??Do you really think that you and only you can defeat me!?â? Kolath just turned to him his eyes narrowed, â??You have no idea who youâ??re dealing with. â?? Tharis lashed out massive arcs of lighting striking out for his hands toward Kolath. It was over seconds later, Kolath hand deflected the bolts and simply walked toward the dark wizard. Although Tharis tried to stop him he didnâ??t realize what Kolath was doing, slowly the words began to fill Tharisâ?? mind and his flesh began to burn, â??That acid was a bottled spell of words Tharis I couldnâ??t stop it from hurting Laine but I could remove it from her and now it is yours!â? Thairs screamed in pain and ran for the edge throwing himself off in a vain attempt to get away but it was already to late. He never hit the ground the acid more potent since being freshly spoke melted him away in seconds.

Kolath turned to the stairs and slowly started down it before collapsing. Two of his helpers came back t check the noise and picked him up carrying him to his bed laying him down beside Laine.

Laine lay as still as death upon the bed. A truly unnatural sleep, but the gently rise and fall of her breast as she would breath was proof she was not lost to him. She looked as if the acid had never touched her and sent her into a world of such pain. At the sight of the burn mark on her breast the healers wanted to spare her and Kolath for the time being. The sight of it would only distress them to have to look upon it right now. And so they dressed Laine in a pale blue night gown and where just laying her under the covers when Kolath was carried into the room as well.

Kolath slept fitfully mumbling always in his sleep. His dreams were plagued by all manner of imagination of what had been done to Laine and cursing himself for not being faster. The healers tried their best to sooth him but nothing would calm him down; until his hand happened to fall onto Laineâ??s suddenly he settled. Everyone was relieved and finally some went to sleep themselves.

Kolathâ??s touch made the link between them stronger again and his mind reached out to herâ??s gently stroking her hair mentally. â??Laine? Lover? Itâ??s ok now Iâ??m here.â?

Laine should have been calm as well. In fact, she was... until strangely enough he placed his hand in hers. While it soothed him, his loving touch triggered the curse Tharis had placed upon her chest. Literally. It burned when he tried to speak to her though her mind, stroke her with kind words and magic. No, Tharis's magic warped it all. It messed with her senses and the stroking feeling became the feeling of a firm tugging on her hair. Not a kind one at that. The words were twisted and warped in to words of horrible hate. "Laine? Slut? You are a dirty whore." It made Laine's sleeping face sink for a hurt frown.

He felt something not right in the way she reacted to him but he wasnâ??t sure what. Fortunately Shera was watching them and saw the change in both of them. She reached out un-linking their hands and at the same time cast a spell on Kolath that soothed him down even more. He didnâ??t struggle or start tossing again instead he just began to wake. Slowly he slipped from the coma he had been resting in, and moved into natural sleep that he quickly began pushing out of toward full wakefulness.

As Kolathâ??s hand was removed from Laineâ??s so was his presence in her mind but as he left he heard a grating cackle and knew that something of Tharis was still there attacking her mind. His mind forced itself out of the healing coma with the love for Laine fueling his drive he sat up looking at Shera, before casting about seeing Laine laying beside him but no sign of Tharis. â??What did he do to her?â? it was all he needed to ask for Sheraâ??s face to fall.

"I didn't want to show you until later Kolath," she said she as she came to sit on the bed beside where Laine slumbered. "I wish I didn't have to show you at all, but you will see it in time." Shera started to reach for the top of Laine's night dress, untying the top of it and lowering the fabric, revealing to him the mark of the snake upon the top of Laine's breast. "No healing we tried can remove it. It is there to stay I am afraid."

Just then. Laine actually started to stir. Not little movements either. No, she started to squirm and stretched out. Like a cat waking from a nap. It seemed normal, especially as she took a breath, sighed, and opened her eyes. "Mmmm," she moaned as her seemingly unfocused eyes turned to look upon his face. Her expression was blank at first, but slowly her lips curled into a smile as she clearly saw him at last.

Kolath smiled at her gently reaching out brushing Laineâ??s hair back from her face. â??Hello love, how are you feeling?â? he leaned in close kissing her forehead lightly knowing that she was going to find out about that mark soon enough so there was no need to try and hide it. When Shera had pulled the dress back showing him the mark he had just about lost in getting ready to resurrect Tharis and kill him all over again until he agreed to tell him what that mark meant. But then Laine had stirred and all his focus had turned to her as it was now.

Once again Laine took another deep breath and slowly let the air out on a sigh. She still didn't say anything at first. Just blinking her eyes a number of times. Finally, she spoke. Her voice was hoarse and quiet, almost like a whisper, "Did it really happen? All of it? Did... did I die Kolath?"

While she spoke, Shera quietly departed the room. The two of them needed this time to be alone.

Kolath knelt on the bed moving closer to her cuddling up next to her side. His hand stroked her hair nuzzling against it softly. â??Almost my love. I arrived just barely in time to save your life.â? His hand reached out taking hers softly holding her close against his side not realizing how dirty his robes were after that fight with Tharis, or that her dress was so much cleaner than him. â??I will never let you go Laine.â?

Laine was still strangely unmoving through all he said, just staring into his face until she suddenly threw her arms around him and clung to him. Her hands griped his robes tight and started to cry into his shoulder. Her leg wrapped around his until she was only a heartbeat or so away from basically being one with him. But there was no sexual heat this time. Only her need to hold onto him and be held by him.

He held her kissing her hair his hands slipping around her shoulders pulling her close and just holding her. He could feel the need to be held and the desire just to be close to someone that she trusted. His hands brushed her hair and then he gently rolled them over so that he was on his back with her laying on top of him. Looking up into her eyes he kissed her deeply and with a flick of his wrist locked the door to his room just so they could be alone and hold each other.

Back
Top Bottom