Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pirate Epic (Kolath/butterfly0408)

"Have you forced me into this bed tonight?" she asked, moving a bit closer while her voice feel a little gentler, "No. It was MY choice to be laying here right now Connor. As far as I am concerned... my life as a princess is gone. I could never go back now. One, how would I find my way. And two, I have been in the care pirates for so long, I would be ruined. I could never go back into that world now Connor. Even a pirate would know that."

Conner watched her eyes as she spoke seeing she believed everything she was saying. He knew that she was right that it was the situation that put her here. He gently stroked her cheek leaning in close to press his forehead to hers for a moment. â??I know Amelia I justâ?¦I was somewhat hoping that I was wrong.â? Tears formed in his eyes as he looked into hers again, â??Iâ??m sorry Amelia; I wish I had never captured you that night. You would be back where you belong.â? He brushed her hair back softly, â??You will always be a princess to me.â?

She smiled a little and reached to wipe the tear that was in his eye away from the corner before it could fall, softly cooing to him a sweet, "Shhh..." Closing her eyes, she at last snuggled close to him, resting in his warmth and getting settled there, "That's more than enough for me," she whispered to him.

Conner wrapped her in his arms pulling her close and gently nuzzling her hair sighing having to brush another tear away before he buried his face into her golden curls not needing to say anything more. He sighed lightly for the first time feeling right in the world with her next to him. he allowed himself to relax and soon found himself drifting off to sleep the girl of his dreams in his arms.

"Land HO!" called the voice from high up in the crow's nest. They had been at sea now for what seemed like ages. In reality, it had only been about a month and a half since the day Callar let the world know he was back in action. For now, they needed still to lay low. He did have the king's daughter in his possession. Hell, she was going to become his daughter-in-law! Laying low was needed for certain. If Callar didn't think so, his wife had been adamant enough about it to convince him...

"They know we are back. They know we have their princess. We lay low... until the king can do nothing about it. Once she's married to Connor, the king will be family. Insult to injury..."

But what Gem and Callar had never truly thought would happen had in the last few weeks. Connor and Amelia actually grew to like one another. Care for one another even. The princess proved to pull her own weight, even if sometimes she needed a little help from Connor or Thea. She had come to accept that she was going to wed Connor. She had come be happy with it in fact. He was a good friend and she knew he'd make a good husband as well....

"And then, when she's fat with a pirate's baby, we ship her back to her father for them both to be a laughing stock!"

The crew was lively as they approached the port. This was a pirate's island, the port hidden deep inland where no one had ever found them before and would never find them. This was where they had hidden for so long and now returned so triumphantly... Callar would be king of ALL the pirates once more.

Callar stood at the wheel watching as the ship moved easily through the reefs that protected the only safe harbor on the island. He knew the reefs perfectly having charted them himself and been the one to open this island up for the pirates to use. He smirked looking over at Gem his arm slipping around her waist kissing her neck hard growling. â??Well wife we made it and soon,â? he laughed, â??we will be related to that oaf of a king.â? He smirked his hand rubbed down over her back to grope her ass when no one was looking, whispering to her, â??and I will get you into my castle and lock us both in.â? he was still randy even after spending days locked away with her doing nothing else. Something about being out pirating was making him feel young again and remember the days that he did nothing but sail and take her in his bed.

Conner stood at the forecastle his arms around Ameliaâ??s waist as he stood just behind the forward cannons. â??There it is princess Pirate Island the only way in is by a narrow channel that is guarded by a dozen cannon positions anyone could sink a ship coming in.â? he couldnâ??t resist and leaned down kissing her neck softly having gotten used to being close to her now. â??It also has some of the most beautifully untouched land on the sea.â? He smiled already planning the walks he would take with her.

Ralph took a second and glared at the couple up at the forecastle shaking his head. Truth was he was jealous of them wishing he could be there with Thea but they didnâ??t want to tip off anyone especially Callar. He looked over at Thea as both of them went about their work preparing to come into port. He smiled working on catching her eyes and mouthed, â??I love youâ?? over to her making sure no one would see as he smirked and starting working again.

She rested her arm on his chest. Her head on his shoulder. A sexy smile on her face. "Mmm, and just think of all the toys that await us in our pleasure palace my dear." In all their travels, the pair had collected items used for pleasure from all over the world. Exotic things like most people had never seen. "Remember, years ago, when we would go into our room and not leave until days later... when every single item had been used at least once?" she questioned him. "I think it's time we did it again..."

She shook her head a little, amazed. "My father's navy NEVER would find this place. And even if he did, this ships would surely sink trying to make their way to the inner most park of the island. It's extraordinary to say the least!" She knew he was kissing her neck, but she did not pay it much mind one way of the other. She was no longer afraid of her fate. She embraced it even. Yet a small part of her still feared him knowing the effect he truly had on her. That when he showed her little bits of affection like that kiss, she melted a little inside. He'd find out one day. And soon she figured, for every day that passed, her defenses grew weaker and weaker still. "Where will we stay Connor?" she asked, not yet able to see the town upriver. "I mean... do you have a place or will we stay with...... your family?" Thea, she was fine with. In fact the girls had become such good friends. The friendship was something they both needed badly. Connor's PARENTS however... she knew there was something wrong there. More then just the obvious. The way they looked at her, she could see plotting in their eyes. It made her skin crawl.

Thea only shook her head, a little, watching his lips and translating what he said to her. She did not respond back, though the look in her eyes and the smile on her lips were just as good as saying it herself. Truly, she could not wait to drop anchor. She knew her mother and father. They would be occupied with each other and the crew would be occupied with their triumph for the next few days. Plenty of time to slip away with a certain first mate where they would not be noticed occupying their own time with one another.

Callar growled softly as his wife made it clear what she had in mind when they reached the shore. He took a moment and leaned down to bite her neck hard enough to leave a mark but not break skin. He smirked turning his attention back to the channel making sure that the ship was guided right down the narrow channel.

Conner smiled and continued kissing her neck moving back to just below her ear. â??that is why my father picked this islandâ? he stepped back a little gently turning her around to face him brushing his hand over her cheek. â??I have my own house that I was sharing with Ralph butâ?¦â? he looked over his shoulder, â??Ralph can get his own house I think Thea would insist on that.â? He smirked his finger gently tracing her jaw line. â??Amelia when we get to the port I want you to go right to my room and stay thereâ?¦you donâ??t need to see what will happen when we unload the ship.â?

Ralph could see the plotting behind Theaâ??s eyes and he smiled knowing that it meant some time alone with her soon. he smiled thinking about getting her home andâ?¦then he stopped, he and Conner shared a room in their small house. He took a moment to stop and think about it the shrugged he would just have to get another place for him and Theaâ?¦at least for when she came over.

Amelia frowned a little, her face covered with a hint of confusion. "Why? What happens when the ship unloads?" Such innocence. She had no idea what she might see and not like when the bowels of the ship were brought to the surface once again.

Conner sighed looking at her and gently taking her chin between his fingers looking into her eyes being so very gentle but clearly serious. â??Please trust me on thisâ?¦it will not be a pretty sight and I donâ??t want to expose you to more of this life then I have to.â? He kissed her lightly smiling at her, â??I like my innocent princess the way she is.â?

Even as he was doing this the rounded the last corner into the wide harbor showing a thriving pirate town spread out over a large flat ground with cliffs rising on all sides.

Amelia still had the same look on her face, "Very well. I'll go back to the room." However, she did not say that she was going to STAY there. Her thoughts however were paused a moment as the town came into sight. "Oh.... oh my. You all.... you made this whole town?"

Conner smiled nodding. â??Yes the captain made this all with the help of his original crew.â? Conner trusted her to not come up and see what was going on since he knew that the crew would be non too gentle with the other women. He gently kissed her neck again as the ship came into port dropping anchor. â??Come we had better get you to our cabin.â?

Amelia got one last quick glimpse of the town on the harbor ahead of her before she attention returned fully to him, "Oh, yes, of course..." she took the lead and went below deck, knowing he would follow her and make sure she was inside. But once he was closed off inside and he left to go back above deck, "1...2...3..." she started counting to herself. When she reached 100, she'd slip back to see what she was not suppose to.

As they came into port Ralph started barking the orders needed to get the ship settled in for their stay. When he saw Conner take Amelia down below decks he knew why and so quickly gave the order, â??Empty the hold!â?

The Pirates all moved to do as they were told quickly starting to carry women from below the decks down to the docks. None of them were gentle but a few of them were downright cruel about it. The worst ones Ralph stopped and dressed down for their actions saying that they had better not damage the goods.

Conner was glad the he was too see the cannons when every they docked it kept him from having to take part in the moving of the women. He shook his head as the thought that Amelia could still be in the group of women that was being so roughly handled. It made him sick and mad at the same time making him want to hurry through his work to get back to her.

Counting still, Amelia heard something around number 75. At first she couldn't figure out what it was, but only took her until number 77 to realize... the women from the hold. The ones taken the same night as her! Forgetting the rest of the numbers, she opened the door and heading back down the hall. Knowing she could not go up on the desk, she climbed up the steps just enough to peek her head up onto deck, looking across the way to where the women were being drug from their prison and ripped across the deck, down the gang plank and into the town. It was a horrible sight, that actually brought tears to Amelia's eyes. She had not seen the women in a long time. Damn her she had actually forgotten about them for this time she had been in Connor's care! How could she forget them? What had they ever done to deserve this? She knew they all ranged in class from servants to noblewomen, but now, they all looked like they had been sleeping in a gutter. It was impossible to tell one from the other any longer.

Part of her wanted to spring up, come to their defense. But then, she spotted her enemy among the pirates. Jim was lugging one of them women across the deck by her hair as she screamed. And in that moment, all Amelia could think was... that could be her. And she was frightened something awful by that. It made her anger as well. That her fear stopped her from standing up for her own people. Some princess she was.

It did not take long to get every one of the women unloaded and placed in the slave quarters for the captain of the ship or in this case the first mate to see to the sale of later.

Ralph took the key from the keeper of the docks making sure that the count and condition of the women were all marked down correctly. This was one of his most hated duties having to deal in slaves back on this island. Back in the glory days of the pirate king nearly thirty crews sailed out of this port all of them making up the town and its source of income. Now it was a lot less since many of those crews had been caught and killed by the king. After finishing up the securing of the â??cargoâ? Ralph turned back to the ship just running into the captain and Gem on their way off.

Callar had simply gone into his cabin grabbing a few things he would need then hurried toward the docks wanting to get him and Gem to their castle as soon as possible. Seeing Ralph he nodded, â??See to the ship Ralph you and Thea are to see that there is a dock watch always posted.â? Then he started off up the hill waiting only for Gem if she needed more time.

Conner had finished up his duties with the cannons and glad that the unloading was already done he turned back to head to his room wanting to let Amelia back out so he could show her his place soon.

Gem didn't need time. She was more then ready to run off and disappear knowing it would be the most amazing sex where she was going to. Not bothering to bid anyone on the ship farewell, not even her own won and daughter, she soon caught up with Callar.

As Thea watched Gem and Callar disappear off into the distance, she knew it would be the last time anyone was going to be seeing them in the next few days. It brought a smile to her face, knowing that she could get away with murder if she wanted to. Well, not murder. But sex. Lots and lots of sex. Smiling, she came up to Ralph, knowing they had to still keep their hands off one another until they were out of the eye of the departing crew. "What is the task we have been given, mate?"

Connor didn't have to go all the way back to the room to find her. She was leaning against the wall in the hallway, from the look on her face, it was clear she had seen what he had not wanted her too. Arms crossed as she looked up at him, frowning, "How can you just stand there and watch those poor women be handled like that?" She was speaking calmly, but was still CLEARLY upset with him. "You're just as bad as the rest of this slimy crew sometimes Connor..."

Ralph shrugged smiling at her, â??we are stuck on being sure that there is a dock watch on board.â? The dock watch was some crew members assigned to stay on board the ship to make sure that everything was taken care of while it was in port. Not the most glamorous duty and one that most pirates loathed because it meant they had to sleep on the ship for at least one night since it was a full day duty. However Ralph saw it presenting him and Thea a possibility since only two crew had to stay. â??Any idea who we should pick?â?

Conner stopped as he saw Amelia sighing, â??There was a reason I told you not to watch.â? He moved down into the hallway with her standing across from her. â??I know it kills me every time I have to watch it take place. But think about it Amelia, what if I did do something? The other pirates would most likely kill me, and then you would either be back with the other women or thrown overboard.â? He sighed looking down, â??I do what ever I can like stepping in when you were going to be killed for no reason, but I canâ??t stop them all I can only do so much to make the womenâ??s life easier.â? He sighed turning away from her walking back down the hall toward his room, â??you havenâ??t seen everything I do for a reason wait until you do to paint me with the same brush as the rest.â?

Thea got the message by their were still men around so she couldn't give him the looks and reply she wanted to. The suggestiveness of it all. However, she knew just how to cover nicely, "Well, the men have been on this ship for ages now and I doubt any one of them will want to focus on standing watch tonight. They will want a night on shore. So... why don't you and I take the shift tonight? Tomorrow, after the men wake up from their hang overs, you can make a full list of who is on watch when?" It definitly would mean they would have at least this one night all to themselves on board the ship.

That last bit as he was walking away was like a knife in her gut. Has he just added that to make her feel bad? How did he expect her to react to things in her situation? He had no idea what it was like to be a prisoner to pirates and he never would. Who could she ever vent her frustrations to? Not him it sometimes for he just turned her words against her. Make her feel like she was wrong every time. Perhaps marrying him was not going to be so good as had first thought it would be. A few moments later, she followed behind him, her head hanging as she entered the room. Not speaking, she just went to collect the few meager things she had that Thea had given her. Holding the two dresses and a hairbrush wrapped up in a cloth... she realized just how little she had.

Ralph shrugged as thought it didnâ??t matter. â??I suppose the men would appreciate it, but I mean are you sure you donâ??t mind? After all it will be no fun for you being stuck here on the ship, I mean I have nothing to do on land but Iâ??m sure that you do.â? He was playing along with her not really wanting to get her to leave but just making the scene look good for anyone that might happen to be listening.

Conner had been back in his room a few seconds giving him time to cool his head a little. As Amelia came in he gently came over to her and lightly touched her arm. â??Amelia waitâ?¦Please I spoke harshly and out of anger at myself.â? He sighed, â??It hurts having to stand back a let things like that happen but I donâ??t have a choice.â? He sighed turning and looking out the window in his cabin, â??I was just as on fire about the way that these pirates treat captives as you were back when I was first capturedâ?¦only reason I wasnâ??t one of them is because the captain wanted a son.â? He sighed hanging his head not even sure if she had stayed or left at this point. He reached back over his head pulling the back of his shirt up, something that despite living in the same room she had never seen him do. Crisscrossed across his back were the clear strikes of a cat-o-nine-tails, even after what was clearly many years they still stood out. â??This is what happens if you get in their way, they did this when I was ten, and all I did was try and help a man with a broken leg walk down the gang plank.â? There were clearly tears in his eyes even though he was facing away so she couldnâ??t see his eyes his shirt around his arms in front of him his back bare except for the scars. â??You donâ??t know these people Ameliaâ?¦you donâ??t know what they will do to one of their ownâ?¦If something happens to meâ?¦what would happen to you? I canâ??t take that chance.â?

Thea gave him a matching shrug, even though she was holding back a smile with all her strength, "Hell, to not have to hear these babies whine about having to spend the first night back on the ship, I'll give up my plans." Of course, she did not have any plans on shore, but again... for show.

Amelia had no planned on leaving the room. Where could she have gone? Right into the hands of Jim, waiting for a chance? No, as strained as things were at the moment between them, Connor was still one of her only friends within hundreds of miles. She was not going to turn at first, just standing there listening to him and his tale, feeling mad at herself for judging him yet again. He was a captive as well. He did know what she was going through, even if things were a bit different since he was accepted and she never would be. As he spoke though of what happens when you get in the way, she at last turned. Certainly he had been able to hear her gasp of shock even from across the room. His poor back! She wanted to go to him, comfort him, but was not sure if she should take that chance at that moment. So she stayed across the room, watching his back as she spoke, "Why didn't you run?"

Ralph snapped his fingers, â??Oh darn I guess Iâ??m stuck with you then.â? He walked away knowing their plans were set for tonight but they had to get things done by then so they could be alone.

Conner didnâ??t turn around still looking out the window shaking his head slowly. â??Run where? There is no place to run on board a ship with the man that kidnapped you ruling the only island you are allowed to go onto.â? He sighed, â??After awhile you stop trying and just want to be less noticed so you arenâ??t beaten anymore.â?

Thea waited until he was a ways away before she cupped her hands around her mouth and yelled, "Having to be stuck with you ain't no party either!" She smiled, turning away before he could look back and reply. Everything was a game. A fun little game.

Heading below deck, she wanted to make sure that Connor and Amelia while she had the time. She knew that this was going to be difficult for Amelia and knew that Connor was not one that would think to warn her of the things she would see as they walked through the town. Perhaps it was better coming from Thea anyway. She reached their shared room, knocking lightly and hoping that she had not missed them.

Amelia did not know what to say at that moment. She knew what to say in almost any situation, but not this one. There was a long silence between them before she finally parted her lips to speak only to be interrupted almost immediately by a knock at the door. She looked towards it. Not sure if she should answer or leave it be.

Conner quickly pulled his shirt back on tucking it into his belt again before calling. â??Come in.â? his hand came up brushing his tears away quickly before they could be seen by anyone. Thea knew about the hurts that he had been through but he didnâ??t like even her to know that they still plagued him to this day.

Thea entered, smile on her face at first until she saw them both. She knew something was not totally right, but would not say anything. If there was one thing she truly believed, they needed to trust in one another. "I hope I'm not intruding. Connor, why can you head up onto deck and help Ralph out? I want to talk with Amelia a moment. I'll bring her up with her things when I'm through. Then you can both go ashore."

Back
Top Bottom