Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pirate Epic (Kolath/butterfly0408)

Amelia blushed once more, but that was for two reasons. One was for realizing that is the thud was from Thea's room... things were going places. And second, she just then realized what she had done without even thinking. As well as what he had done in response. Now they lay together, wrapped in one anther's arms, snuggled up against the door. She was tempted to address the situation before she decided it best to forget it for now. She rested her head down against the pillow and shut her eyes, attempting sleep even though his heart was beating so wildly.

Thea knew when he sat up and started to kiss her she was going to end up on the floor, but the truth was she didn't give a damn. She was ready and happy to take him and his love anyway and anywhere she could get it. With a giggle, she tumbled down to the ground with him. By now, the whole ship had to have known what was going on. If they didn't, they were damn stupid. Thea lay under him, smiling up as she ran her hands over his arms, rubbing her leg against his, licking her lips before sighing happily. "Darling... believe me when I say I will not ever regret anything about tonight. Not for as long as I life and breath."

Conner just held her lightly smiling and stroking her hair. Holding her close to chase away the bad memories just felt so good. He nuzzled in close feeling his body relax like it never had before and he started to drift off.

Ralph kissed Thea deeply pressing his knee hard up against her sex and starting to grind it lightly there leaning down to nip and suck at her neck. He was done with fore play this was time for her to get ready to take him inside her. his hands squeezed her breasts kissing down her neck to lick lightly at the mark he had left on her left breasts that first night.

She was soon asleep as well, resting peacefully in his arms. It was the best she had slept since she was taken aboard the ship.

If she had any doubts in her head left that he was going to pull away and leave her hanging like he had time and time again, they vanished completely when he started to focus his affection on his mark. "Ooooh, oh Ralph. You make me so happy baby. Mmmm, so happy and feeling so happy to be me for the first time in a long time." She rested her hand on his neck, holding him to her body gently, her hips grinding back against his leg, her wetness covering his leg. If HE had any doubts that she was not enjoying this, he had lost of proof on his leg now that she loved it.

Ralph growled softly he was at a point that he needed her and there was little time left for teasing. His hand forced its way under her underclothes and ripped them off hearing the tearing fabric as he leaned back starting to undo his pants his cock already standing out clearly against the tight leather of them. â??I need you Thea I need you now.â? As he said that his cock came out tall and proud ready for their love making.

Thea propped herself up on her elbows to watch him pull himself from his pants. It was a sight to see indeed. The best thing she certainly had seen in a long, long time. Mmmm and he was just like she recalled. Perfect. He had been a perfect fit before, time to see if he still was. "I need you too Ralph," she basically whimpered as she spread her legs wider for him, "I have needed you every moment since the last time I had you."

He leaned in kissing her again his hand gently under her chin holding her in the kiss for a long moment. Pulling back he looked into her eyes his hands brushing down pushing her skirts up around her waist so they could both see. He looked down as he started to lightly brush the tip of his cock against her moist lips. that just about killed him he couldnâ??t hold back any more and finding her pussy he pushed into her slowly filling her totally with his large thick cock.

Thea watched with him, nipping her lip as he rubbed against her lower lips. It was perfect, the perfect feeling as he slipped into her. Just as she recalled. Perfect. Like her body and his were made for one another. Her breathing was already starting to pick up by the time he was fulling inside of her, resting perfectly there. She reached her hands up to grasp the sides of his face, stroking his cheeks with her thumbs before gently pulling him to her lips and kissing him.

His breathing had also started to catch and become more labored. He kissed her back breaking off now and then to pant before diving back in to kiss her again. Finally after laying there for what seemed like ages he started to slowly move inside her pulling out nearly all the way before pushing back into her deeply. His hips moving faster slowly gaining speed.

As they two of them lay on the ground, Thea moaned with each and every thrust, groaning as well for the wooden floor boards rubbed at her back with each movement as well. It was a most naughty feeling to make love like this upon the floor. Like wild, amazing animalistic sex. It just needed to get up to that speed once more. It was getting there with every passing moment though as he picked up the pace and started to set something for them. She spread her legs under him as wide as she could get them so he was pressed as close as possible up against her.

Ralph groaned softly pressing in close kissing her neck his hands rubbing her breasts for awhile as his thrusts moved up in speed. His arms slipped under her back making her arch up against him as his lips moved down to suck at her breasts and nipples his thrusts getting even harder and deeper taking her like a man starved and she was the only food.

And she felt like she was being devoured. She liked this feeling. It was how she had wanted him to make her feel all this time. Like he needed her. At long last, she felt like he really did need her. It was how she felt about him every day. She needed him just this badly every passing second of everyday. "Ralph! MMMM!" she moaned against his lips. "I love you! I LOVE you! OH!"

Ralph growled his hands slipping under her ass lifting it up and pulling her toward him as he thrust deeply into her. his thrusts were rough and wild showing his passion for her and the need that was driving him to her. â??Ahhhhh!! I love you to Thea!â? his thrusts were deep and passionate driving into her wanting to push her up and over the edge with him.

Thea's hands lace up into his hair. Holding his head, forcing his lips against hers as they wildly kissed a few moments more. But their loving was causing her to loss so much breath, she needed air! She pressed her forehead against his, still holding his head, panting and gasping with her lips still close to his, "Ah! Ah! UH! Ralph... Ralph!" Her tone held a longing and an intensity in it. She was getting closer and closer, but could only form his name in warning.

Ralph never slacked his pace if anything his thrusts became more wild and passionate. His forehead never left hers as he continued his pounding into her, their breath mixing in the small space between their lips. he never slowed down even as he felt his own orgasm coming up quickly all he hoped is he would be able to hold on long enough to make her join him.

"Mmm! Mmmmm!!" she was getting so close she could almost taste it as she licked and nipped her lips. Her hands rubbed the back of his neck as she tried to push them both off the edge. Soon, she knew she was there. Just another thrust or two, which he quickly gave her. "Mmmm! MMMM! Ah! AHH! Ralph!" she gasped for sweet air as her body finally broke. Back arched high off the floor, pressing her chest against his as close as it could get, the walls of her womanhood closed in around his cock, squeezing him inside her while her legs shivered and trembled.

He was right with her the moment she started to orgasm he joined her. with the clenching of her inner walls there was little else he could do. Groaning and pushing into her deeply, he orgasmed filling her pussy with his seed. He collapsed on top of her barely holding himself up with his arms as his chest heaved with the struggle to regain his breath.

As it passed, Thea stayed so very still, her arms limp yet still wrapped around him. "Mmmm...." she half sighed, half moaned as she nuzzled her cheek against his. A whisper soon followed, "I love you Ralph. I think I have loved you since the moment I first saw you..."

Ralph rolled to the side gently cuddling Thea closer smiling as he nuzzled her hair. â??And I love you Thea, and I know I have since the moment I saw you.â? He kissed her lips softly. â??Even with as unkempt as you were back then I still looked and knew I loved you.â? His hand brushed over her neck and down to cup one of her breasts.

"Pardon me...!" she playfully smacked him against his chest, acting a little offended. "Unkept? And how else should a woman on a ship of men dress herself?" She soon dropped the offended look though and smiled again, sitting up and sighing, "You shouldn't stay here to much longer. Someone might find you. Tell Callar."

Ralph smiled brushing his hand along her cheek. â??Yes unkempt you were very much that back then, though now I can see so little of the young girl in you.â? He kissed her deeply. â??I donâ??t know how but you do a very good job of looking beautiful even on this ship.â? He nodded at what she said about being found. Leaning back he slowly pulled out of her gently brushing his hands down her arms, side and legs looking lovingly at her. â??I canâ??t believe I stayed away from you as long as I did.â? He started to get dressed quickly pulling his shirt on over his head before looking back at her.

She had moved to sit up on the floor, reaching for the cover upon the bed, pulling it off and holding it around her to shield her nudity a little bit. Smiling up at him, she had to ask, "Will you continue to stay away now? Or do I have you at long last?"

He finished dressing then leaned in close to her his hand brushing against her cheek. â??If you want me to stay away I will but I want to be yours after long last.â? He kissed her deeply smiling as he kneeled over her again pushing her back to the floor again.

"Mmmm," she moaned a little into his kiss as she stroked her thumb against his cheek, "I never want you to stay away. Never, ever again Ralph. TRUE you will need to keep your distance with Callar around, but whenever we can sneak a little kiss or a touch... promise me you shall."

He smiled his hand rubbing over her breasts lightly as he kissed her neck and growled softly. â??I will steal every touch and kiss I can from you Thea as long as I am only stealing them from your father.â? He kissed her again smiling that roguish smile, â??As long as you promise me that they come freely from you.â?

She smiled and kissed him back, knowing this would have to be the last one for the night. He was remaining too long now, and risked them being caught. "Always Ralph, my love. Always. And every touch is for you and for you along. I am for you alone."

Back
Top Bottom