Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pirate Epic (Kolath/butterfly0408)

He blushed smiling his hand brushing over his hair lightly in an embarrassed fashion. â??Well You donâ??t owe me anything at all I was only doing what I could nothing more can be expected from a man.â? His blush was growing and a few of the men noticed and chuckled lightly.

Amelia tightened her grip on his arm and was just moving to rest her head upon his shoulder, when a voice cut through the air to them and chilled her right to the bone.

"I owe you a little something though boy..." As the pair turned there stood a man. A patch over one eye, where Connor had taken it from him only a few days ago. Jim. He stood there, glaring at the two with that one eye, not looking to very happy to see them. "What a pretty little picture. The pirate prince and his whore, watching the sunset. A fairy tale at sea."

Amelia inched a little closer to Connor, frightened by that look in Jim's one eye and knowing very well he must be in a rage about the loss of it's mate and of his friend. But they deserved it. No doubt about it.

Conner moved in such a way that he was standing a little in front of Amelia his hand going to the handle of his knife. â??You knew better then to attack her and you paid the price feel lucky that all I took was your eye. I should have taken your life.â? His eyes were tight and narrow, his brow furled clearly angry and tense waiting for something to happen.

Ralph saw the three and growled. Moving quickly over to them he grabbed Jimâ??s arm as it was going for his knife. â??Alright break it up,â? kicking Jim he growled, â??Get back to work you lazy scum.â? As the man left her rounded on Conner who couldnâ??t help but smirk but it was quickly lost as Ralph yelled at him. â??What the hell do you think you are doing? She shouldnâ??t be out here she should stay below whoâ??s idea was this!?â?

Conner was a bit in shock, â??Theaâ??s.â? it was all he could say.

Ralph growled grabbing both his and Ameliaâ??s arms and started dragging them both back down toward Theaâ??s cabin, â??Well we will just have to have a talk with her then!â?

"This isn't over boy," Jim commented as he vanished below deck once again, "Not by a long shot. You and your whore are going to pay for my eye."

Amelia was too busy focusing on Jim's comments to pay any attention to Ralph and his concerns. Her eyes went to Jim's and for a moment, they locked and Amelia went pale... weak... her knees buckled in fear. Jim placed such a fear inside her that she almost could not function.

Growling Ralph didnâ??t knock on Theaâ??s door, no he just kicked it open. He pushed Conner and Amelia to the wall just outside the door. â??Stay here I need to talk to her alone.â? He moved into the room slamming the door shut and moving closer to her his eyes a bit dark with all the pent up emotions he was feeling. He growled low glaring at her, he was obviously pissed. â??WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!! I just had to stop Jim from grabbing her again she has no business being out on deck!â? was he really this pissed about that one thingâ?¦no he just had been keeping it all in and this was the last straw.

Conner just stood by the wall slipping an arm around Amelia nuzzling her hair softly stroking it also to comfort her.

In this rage, he seemed to not notice at first as he came busting into the room... that Thea was half way undressed. She had been sitting... topless... at her dressing table. The moment he stormed in, she turned about, then reached for a blanket from her bed, pulling it swiftly to her bare chest and covering herself. A moment later she was on her feet, a shocked look on her face. It was not like Ralph to just push his way into her room like this. He must have REALLY been pissed. Well she was just as pissed! And she had every right to be! "I was thinking that if she didn't get some fresh air in her lungs or get herself out of this shoebox of a room she was either going to get sick again of go stir crazy cooped up! I knew it might be a danger, why else do you think I sent Connor with her? And at a time when there would be the least amount of people on deck! There was no better time for her to get a chance to feel like she isn't a trapped animal on this floating hell! I am the only person here that seems to realize that! The only person, besides Connor, that seems to give a damn!"

Amelia should have pushed him away. Should have, but she didn't. She did feel like a trapped animal, just as Thea said. She was frightened, alone, and feared what was to become of her with these pirates. And so, she wrapped her arms around Connor. Something she truly should not have done. She wrapped her arm around him and was holding him so very tight all of a sudden, burying her face against his chest.

Conner pressed closer to her his hand stroking her hair. He gently soothed her, rocking her gently not caring about all the yelling that was happening inside the cabin. He just held her feeling how much she needed to be held by someone that she trustedâ?¦.she trusted him. His heart was about to stop when he realized that, it felt so good to be trusted by someone anyone.

Ralph growled slamming the door shut not hardly noticing that she was naked from the waist up. Hardlyâ?¦but his body still noticed and he moved closer to her, though his mind was telling him it was because he was trying to be forceful not because he was becoming aroused. His eyes burned with passion, though it was more the passion of anger with a hint of lust but not too much yet. â??It was reckless Thea!! How could you let her go up on deck at all without at least telling me! Damn it Thea Iâ??m the officer of the watch its my responsibility to be sure she was safe.â? He wasnâ??t far from her now and he was still pissed but there was something starting to temper itâ?¦his body was betraying him, wanting the girl in front of him.

Thea crossed her arms over the sheet to hold it to her... and to look a little more intimidating as well. Or at least try to. "I already told you! Why do you think I sent Connor up with her? If I had let her up on deck ALONE, that would give you right to be mad, but I took precautions to make her safe! I don't have to pass every single thing I do by you Ralph. You may be first mate... but that does not give you any power over me! You are not my father, you are not my captain, and you are certainly not my husband! NO power over me! NONE!"

"I can't listen to this anymore..." Amelia whispered as she only buried her face deeper into Connor's chest. "Please... I don't want to hear them fight over me. It's all my fault they are angry with one another. Could I," she paused a little, "Connor could I stay in your room tonight? I'm a little afraid as well. What if he comes for me? He is pretty mad as well." It was clear who she spoke of with the second bit.

Conner cringed when he hear the massive amount of yelling going on and he wasnâ??t sure that it was going to end up being good or not. He nodded to Amelia gently holding her as he turned down the hall heading for his room. Looking back at the closed door to Theaâ??s room he could still hear the yelling and suddenly a loud thudâ?¦he hurried them quickly to his room closing the door locking out the sounds.

Ralph was getting more and more angry and not really because of what had happened with Amelia that was just the last straw, and the smallest one at that. He growled moving closer to her his eyes narrowed damn her why did she have to have that effect on him and without seeming to try. â??Conner is just a boy and would have no idea what to do should something happen and something did! How could you send him as her only protector?!â? His body was quickly winning control from his mind. He was standing inches from her now suddenly he pushed her back against the wall pinning her hands over her head as he leaned in kissing her deeply.

Amelia went pale as she to heard the thud. "Connor...!" she was worried for Thea. She had been a good friend to her these last few days. Like a sister. The thought of her being hurt because of her horrified her. As Connor ushered them into his room and shut the door, Amelia went to try and get back to Thea's room, "Connor! We have to help her! He's going to beat her!" She had no idea the relationship that Thea and Ralph had or that the thud was not one a fight.

Something in Thea knew it was coming. The moment certainly did not call for it, but there was just something about the look in his eyes that told her what was burning deep inside him, beneath the surface. Inside her head, she was willing him to do it. Let go. Be spontaneous for once in your life. Just do it! And then it happened. It finally happened. For once, Ralph just let go and let passion happen. At long last. Thea was kissing him back in a heartbeat, moaning into his lips. This was good. This was very good. She wanted to just tell him to make love to her, but was afraid to scare him away with that. And so she decided it was better to egg him on more with what brought this on in the first place. "MMM!" she bit his lip slightly to make him pull back, "You are not MY boss Ralph! I will do as I please! Including putting my faith and trust in a boy." She smirked a little, "He's certainly more of a gentleman that you are." If that didn't get him angry and get him ripping the rest of her clothing off, nothing would!

Conner stood in front of the door blocking Amelia from getting out, â??Calm down, he would never hurt her at least not intentionallyâ?¦I honestly think that they are finally doing something that has needed to happen for awhile.â? He smiled knowing how much the two of them loved each other and how much Thea needed Ralph. He reached out smiling brushing Ameliaâ??s hair back, â??She will be fineâ?¦probably better then fine after tonight.â?

Ralph pulled back as she bit his lip and growled softly. As she worked on egging him on another look crossed his face one that almost said he was about to run. Then suddenly he grabbed her chin roughly kissing her again silencing her words as his other hand pulled the sheet down exposing her breasts to him. He leaned back looking into her eyes he whispered, â??You talk too much.â? His lips came down kissing her neck hard his teeth nipping at the tender skin as his hands rubbed her naked breasts urgently.

"What are you talking-" and then suddenly it sunk in as to what Connor was talking about. "...oh. The two of them? They are... oh?" Amelia blushed a little bit as the realization came over her. "I honestly didn't know. I thought they hated one another. Whenever Thea spoke of him, all she would do was talk about how much of a egotistical, chicken. And a jerk. And... well, you get the idea." A little smile crossed her lips, "I guess that is love for you, hmm?"

"MMM!!!" Thea wanted to throw her arms around his neck and hold him in the kiss, with one arm free, it would have been easy too, but she was still afraid to scare him away with any sign of affection. But she could not help but throw her head back against the wall, gasping and moaning as he showered her neck and her breasts with his own wonderful brand of affection. "Mmm... and just... ah... just what are you going to do about that?"

Conner chuckled as the realization came over Amelia. â??Yesâ?¦you see Ralph had been fighting his feelings for awhile now just because it wasnâ??t sure about how he should handle Thea being the captainâ??s daughter and all he felt it was disloyal but it seems heâ??s getting over it.â? He chuckled again before he turned and looked at his bed, â??Um you can sleep in the bed tonight Amelia I will sleep by the door like last time.â?

Ralph growled pulling her hair back forcing her head back more as he bit her neck hard before his nibbled up to her neck. â??do you not want this?â? he growled into her ear. He couldnâ??t understand why she was being so resistant she did want this he thought but she was still fighting him like they were still fighting. â??If you want me to stop then tell me thatâ?¦if not then stop arguing and make love to me as I do the same to you.â? His mouth returned to her neck nipping and kissing it hard his hands rubbing her breasts lightly.

Amelia turned her face to the bed just as he did, "I can't let you do that Connor. It was me that asked to stay here, it wouldn't be right for you to give up your bed to me as well." She smiled a little, looking almost confident in herself, "I can sleep at the door."

"I'm afraid..." she confessed against his lips. "I love you Ralph. I LOVE you... but every time I have tried to show my affection for you in the past... you have walked away from me." Talking words of affection to him didn't work. Talking words of hate didn't work. Would nothing bring them together? Even now, she was certain that her just mentioning her love for him was going to change his mind and send him running once again. She braced herself for the rejection she expected to come crashing into her happy moment at any second.

Conner smirked nodding, â??Okay and if that man comes to find you Iâ??m sure you can handle yourself just as well as I could.â? He couldnâ??t help but chuckle softly, knowing that she hadnâ??t thought about that yet.

Ralph nuzzled in close against her neck nipping it softly. â??Shhhâ?¦I am not running away this time.. I couldnâ??t even if I wanted to.â? He looked up into her eyes kissing her lips deeply whispering against her lips, â??I canâ??t fight my feelings for you anymore. Iâ??m sorry.â? His hands filled with her breasts rubbing them softly as he nipped and sucked lightly at her neck and collar bone.

Amelia's face sunk slightly, "Oh... well..." she had not thought of that and in fact, mentioning him made her skin crawl a little. Hugging her arms around herself, she shuttered slightly, "There is a lock on the door, right? That won't keep him out?" Amelia was full then of fear that she could be attacked in the middle of the night.

"Do you mean it Ralph?" she whispered back against his lips, her hand wrapping around his neck and resting upon the back of his skull. Her fingers lightly massaging him as she tilted her head against his, their foreheads touching. "I can't take rejection again Ralph. If you stay tonight... would you stay forever?" She was not asking for marriage. Not by a long shoot. She was just wanting to make sure he wouldn't run out on her again. She could not take that anymore. "No more running Ralph?"

Conner smiled brushing a rebellious strand of hair back from Ameliaâ??s face. â??It shouldâ?¦but I would feel better with me between you and himâ?¦please?â?

He kissed her again his hands slipping around Theaâ??s waist pulling her close growling softly. His lips pulled away for a moment â??No more running Thea.â? They came back down on hers hard as he pulled them away from the wall and tossed her over on the bed looking at her half naked body with full lust pouring from his face.

She looked to the bed, then to the door and the floor. And then, she had herself an idea. Without a word, she went over to the bed, and started to tug at the mattress. Tugging and pulling until it slipped from the bed frame and onto the floor. Dragging it to the door, not stopping until it lay right in front of the door. "There, now we can both have the bed and we can both stand watch at the door."

Thea was giggling wildly as she fell down onto the bed, smiling. He meant it! At long last! He really meant it! Looking up at him as he watched her, the moment just felt so erotic. She wanted to turn it up a notch. Laying there, she reached her hands up and started to rub at her bare breasts as her eyes looked with his, watching for his reaction to her behavior.

Conner blinked looking at the newly placed mattress on the floor. â??Umâ?¦â? he was missing something because it didnâ??t make sense. â??I donâ??t understand where are you planning on sleeping if you bring this over here for me?â? poor Conner couldnâ??t see where Amelia was going with her train of thought.

His eyes moved over her body as her hands moved down to rub at her own breasts. Growling softly he moved over to her kneeling on the bed his hand brushing down over her neck letting her hands play with her breasts as his pushed down inside her skirts and underclothes rubbing heavily at her pussy.

Amelia could not help but smile a little at how naive Connor seemed to be in this moment. Even more that she, the virginal little princess. "Connor..." she pointed to the mattress, at a spot closest to the door, "You will sleep there..." then her hand moved to the other side of the mattress, "and I will sleep there. That way, you are still between me and him."

Thea gasped and smiled at the same time before erupting in a fit of playful giggles. Biting her lip, she bucked her hips against his hand, "It's going to get wild tonight, it's Ralph?"

Conner blinked biting his lip completely unsure of himself looking at the mattress wondering ifâ?¦â?Are you sure? I mean is it alright considering youâ??re a princess and all?â?

Ralph growled deeply into her neck nipping down the column of her neck and lightly over her collar bone as his hand rubbed even more at her hot pussy. â??Yes my dear it is and you will be begging me to stop by the end of tonight.â? His lips closed around one of her nipples sucking lightly growling into the sensitive bud.

Amelia's face grew almost nervous, worried even. "Connor... I just, I need to know someone is close to me tonight. I don't want to sleep alone. Not after what happened up on deck. And the other day." She lowered her head, "Thea spent every night the last few days holding my hand until I feel asleep so I knew I wasn't alone. She's a good friend..."

Thea smiled and growled like a little wild kitty once again. Her hands reaching out and grabbing his neck, yanking him down to her to bring their faces close together, "You sure about that? I doubt you'll EVER had me bedding you to stop. In fact..." she bucked her hips a few times against his hand and whispered, "Harder..."

Conner sighed and nodded grabbing the blankets before moving over and laying on the side nearest the door laying out the blankets on top of himself before patting the spot next to him. he winced as there was a loud bang from down the hall he could only guess Theaâ??s room.

Ralph had smirked when Thea begged him to rub harder he did the opposite removing his hand from her wet pussy. he was going to roll to one side then pull her up against him sitting in his lap her back against his chest. However he misjudged the size of the bed and the next thing he knew he was flat on his back on the floor looking up at the ceiling sure that everyone on the ship had heard that. â??Owwâ?¦â?

Amelia was just getting herself settled on the mattress next to him when the thud reached her ears. With a gasp she quickly threw her arms around him and clung close, "What was that?!"

Thea had her eyes closed at the moment that she suddenly found his hand gone and at the same moment a loud sound shook the room. Or was it more. Opening her eyes and sitting up.... where had he-? A smile crossed her face as she realized. Laying back done, she rolled over to peek her head over the edge of the bed, smirking down at him as he lay on her floor, "You always did lack a bit with your hand eye coordination."

Conner just about melted when she pulled him close. It was natural that his arms wrapped around her waist pulling her close. â??Shhh it was nothing that we need to worry about.â? He couldnâ??t help but smirk, â??I think it came from Theaâ??s room.â?

Ralph glared up at her before sitting up kissing her deeply his hand coming around her neck cupping it lightly. He growled softly before suddenly pulling her down on top of him on the floor. â??mmm you are going to regret saying that tonight Thea,â? he kissed her again as he rolled on top of her his knee pressing up against her between her legs.

Back
Top Bottom