Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Respect

Trygon

Supernova
It's not hard. It really isn't. You can be cordial and polite to someone until they give you express permission to be otherwise. At least, most people I'd consider human can - I'm aware a majority of the population of homo sapiens are only cleverly disguised animals, but even the subhuman beasts in human skin can become aware of their second-rate status and aspire to be something better. In fact, that's the main seperation between man and beast. The will to better oneself is a virtue without compare.

So don't let me hear anymore complaints about jumping down someone's throat in the first PM, okay, kids?

true yes, but underneath everything, the homo sapien at its core, is nothing what we're usually like. Charles Darwin didn't come right out and say it, but the reason that humans are on top of everything is because we are the baddest, crazy, mother Fers in the jungle.

The discussion of human nature aside, I assume that PvP will remain as it was before? If GD is set aside as the huggy huggy KAWAII DESU ^_^__^;;; forum I suppose that's for the best.

Back
Top Bottom