Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the fit of desperation...(RaidenxSHB)

• Thread starter xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
  • Start date
X

xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/...tadtfeld/6f19ddd87363ab8a97026f4cd31cb886.jpg

Kallen Stadtfeld sat in her Guren, and faced the foe opposite her. The so called newest terror against the Order of the Black Knights, Lancelot, stood opposite her. Today was the day she had to defeat the enemy, and make a mark against the Britannia. With the pulling of the lever, she launched Guren forward, just at the pilot of the Lancelot did with his. She still didn't know the identity of the pilot who used Lancelot, or even the identity of Zero, but for all she cared, they didn't really matter as long as Japan kicked Britannia out. With a sudden impact, she suddenly found herself pulled sideways by an unknown force. The Lancelot couldn't be responsible for this...Turning around, she saw another Nightmare. A royal knight's nightmare at that. Lancelot was fast approaching her from the other direction. This was not good...

Just as things looked the most dangerous, another Knightmare entered the fray, slashing the cables of the Royal Knight's slash harkens and took it's head off which triggered the auto-eject. Before turning to the Lancelot.....there were TWO of them on Kallen's sensors. Except the newcomer was black with red trim and a long seeming scarf attached to the back of the neck. The black one blocked the Lancelot's MVS' with his own that looked more like a Japanese Katana and forced the white one back. "Are you alright?" a male voice came over Kallen's communicator as the two lancelot's continued to duel until the black one drove the white one off.

(not the best pic but here's the overal look: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/9541/deanstarkknightblazer01cf7.jpg">http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/9541 ... r01cf7.jpg</a><!-- m --> )

(So he is covered all over?)

She had shut her eyes close at the moment, already wishing death when nothing happened for a long time. Her eyes slightly opened again, and she looked at the black nightmare, shaped similar to Lancelot. "Thanks...Who are you?" She asked, and looked at the black one fight Lancelot off. It rather amazed that the machine she haven't seen before could do something like that.

((that's just the general look for the Knightmare he's using really. It's a clone of the Lancelot in ability just no in general appearance))

"let's just say I hate these bastards as much as you do." The voice came back to her as he made sure the Lancelot was in retreat and came back. He pulled the Knightmare to face her Guren Mk.II and opened the hatch in courtesy to her. When he stood up, the young man had short cut straight black hair with blue eyes the same hue of hers. He had largely Japanese features with a sprinkling of Brittanian traits but not many. "My name's Sumeragi Izanagi, stupid name I know." he laughed a bit.

(Oh right. I thought that your character xD)

She tilted her head sideways in confusion, but didn't ask anymore. It was rather mysterious of how suddenly another nightmare could come out so suddenly undetected, unless it was turned off before. But wouldn't that mean that he was waiting for her all the time? Shaking the doubt out of her head, her eyes wandered curiously to the man who came out. He looked Japanese, but also with a hint of foreign traits. She came out from her hatch as well, and stood there looking back at him. "How did you get here?" She asked.

(haha sorry but I dont' have a pic for my char this time but I can try to find one)

"huh? oh! I was passing by on my way to uh well cause some trouble for those brittanians but it looks like we both did that." Izanagi looked at her and then to his Knightmare. "This thing's a clone of that Lancelot built from stolen blueprints, except this thing has a stealth module built into it that reflects sensor waves back as well as camouflage." he said and ducked in and pushed a button, the big black armor unit disappearing and looking like the background behind him. Making Izanagi look like he was floating in midair for a moment before he turned it off. "it's good for moving around under those imperial noses." he said. "you're Kozuke right? I've heard about you, and I must say; you're alot prettier in person."

(Nah it's fine~)

A knightmare that could move fast and can't be detected properly on her screen...She looked at his knightmare again, and wondered for a moment. "What group are you from then?" She asked, wondering who in the world built such a strong thing that could par with Lancelot, even overcome him. Her eyes widened again as it completely disappeared. No wonder she didn't see it before. It can completely become invisible! "Yes...How did you know me?" Her cheeks blushed a similar shade of red as her Guren as he complimented. It was rare to be complimented on something like that.

"Let's just say that my family is well funded and paid Rakshata alot of money for this puppy when we got the details of it." He laughed some, good naturedly at it. The Sumeragi clan were cousins to Suzaku and the talent for piloting must be in their nature. "How can't I know you? I follow news too and I've seen you a few times in the slums and settlement." he said. "I know you're a black Knight and that's ok with me, I won't tell." Izanagi chuckled. "But I mean that. But what brought you all the way out here? " he asked and vaulted to sit on the top of the Knightmare he had, wearing normal civilian clothing of blue slacks and a green shirt with a black jacket over it. "It looks like those two jokers did a number on you. You're energy filler's out isn't it?"

"Hmm..." She looked at him with some curiosity, but didn't question him further about how he got the Knightmare. At the mention of her fame, she had to admit she was flattered. He was awfully good at making her blush. "We were raiding a government facility around here, before I got cornered by Lancelot and one of the royal guards." She explained. Glancing back at her Guren, she did realize that it was not capable of moving. "I guess. But I am sure that someone is going to come over soon..."

He nodded to her and thought about it for a moment and looked around the surroundings as if to make sure that they weren't going to come back. "Hm well you could put a tracer on the Guren for them and I can give you a ride back if you want..." he said and thought about it for a moment "but it'd be a pretty tight fit in here... so I suppose I could keep you company til they do. I figure as long as I'm not looking like I'm causing problems they probably won't care." he said casually. Izanagi understood her feelings about the empire being there and wanted them to get out in a sense of national pride which was how he felt as well. But he'd never given much thought to joining the Black Knights or any other resistance groups because he wouldn't want to give them the chance of losing his Musashi to the imperials.

"I wish I could help out the resistances more but I'm not too sure if I'd be accepted I mean. My second cousin IS the Lancelot's pilot..." He sighed some and laid back on the frame's top and looked up at the sky. "the sky seems so blue when those imperials aren't around doesn't it? Like the bluest part is the dream of the future which keeps us reaching for it."

She thought for a while, and looked back at Guren. "They generally know where I am from their monitor. But I should just get back soon anyway. I don't really mind the tightness. But it's essential that I get back quickly to report." She said thoughtfully, and looked back at him. Her eyes case over his Knightmare again. She actually did want to get in and see what it looks like, and feel the speed of it when you are riding inside her. It made her curious to other Knightmares since she was part of this new evolution of weapons. However, she raised an eyebrow as he said that he was related to Lancelot's pilot. Who exactly was he then? "What? Are you saying that the pilot is a Japanese?" She asked, her voice surprised and disbelieving. A person like them fighting against them? It was unthinkable. Her eyes feel back on him as he spoke again, making her follow his gaze and look at the sky. She rarely did nowadays.

He got back up and looked over at her and nodded. "Alright. I'll give you a lift back then, he said and climbed down to the hatch and engaged the elevator cable and waited. "Hop on up." Izanagi said, standing up and blinked. "Oh yeah, he's an honorary brittanian. Damn Traitor.." he groused a bit and sighed some. "we'll get him back for it right?" he asked, giving her a cheerful thumbs up. The interior was a single man standard cockpit but had a few extras in it like a headband that read the pilot's neural impulses and made it an extension of the pilot's body.

She didn't ask for the name of the cousin, but it did made her curious. Climbing into the hatch, she thought for a while about how she was going to sit. There was only one seat. "Um...is it alright if I sit on you?" She asked, blushing slightly. She wasn't too good with body contacts with male, though she had been practically running around them. Her eyes wandered around into the interior. It looked way more advanced than her's. So, this was what Lancelot looked like...

"I don't mind." He blushed at her as he slid forward in the cockpit chair and set her on his lap securely. His arms went around her to take the controls as a headband came down on his head. "It's something Rakshata wanted to test, it's a neural transmitter that enhances the armor's reflexive ability by reading my own." he said as he got it started up again and blushed some still at the feeling of her on his lap. "which way do I need to go to get you back? toward the slums or elsewhere?" he asked and blinked. "Damn, imperials..." he said and positioned near the Guren and activated his stealth camo and extended the net over it. "Let's hope they don't take long I can't project the veil around another unit for long."

Her face blushed in a shade of pink as she sat on him, feeling his hard muscles against her thighs. "I hope I'm not too heavy..." She mumbled, and looked back at him as the headband came on his head. She glanced at it with some interest before looking ahead. "Um...Could you just send me back to the slums then?" She asked, before looking back at her Guren. "It would be safe, right?" She really didn't like the idea of Brittanias poking her Guren.

He blushed as well as he looked at her, trying hard not to get....well hard with her there. "No, I have to keep my knightmare in contact with it until they pass." he said to her and watched his sensors on the HUD display on the screen. Luckily it'd just seem like a patrol catching up to the other two that were there; he'd set up a chaff net around the Guren tokeep the imperials from spotting it while they were gone and took off. He'd hop up the embankment and use the land-spinners to head off instead of lying; it was just easier. He was warm but hard against her as she sat on his lap....and growing harder to thepoint of prodding her thigh. "Uh ignore that.......can't control that part of me sometimes..."

"I see..." She said softly, and glanced at his radar for the passing Knightmares. His sudden hardness made her flinch. "Oh um...It's fine..." She quickly said, and blushed even harder. She knew this was a bad idea, but somehow her own body was getting hotter and aroused. It felt like this hatch was on fire...Kallen dared to not glance back at him anymore, because maybe the next time she does, he could see just how red her whole body was.

"It looks liek it's still going to be a good way there." he said as they continued along before slowing down some. "Now my energy filler's almost out..." Izanagi said, disengaging the stealth mode. "I keep forgetting it eats up energy like a fat brittanian at a buffet." he chuckled a bit. "don't want to have to walk do we?" he asked and leaned forward a bit, his chest against her back for a second as he flicked a couple switches, hiding in some brush in direct sunlight. "we have to wait a bit. I can recharge it on solar energy but it's not a fast process but we should be safe here."

Kallen looked around as the Knightmare stopped moving. "I guess we could stay in here..." She mumbled, still not getting used to being so close to him. Would they mean that they would have to stay in here like this for a few hours? "But...I think I should just thank you for helping me. It really wasn't your problem to deal with. And now I'm wasting your time." She blushed again as his chest leaned towards her back, making them very close to each other.

"hahaha!" he laughed gently and shook his head and rubbed her shoulder with a hand lightly. "It's no bother really. I don't really get a chance to beat up imperials and meet a pretty girl everyday ya know." he said and blushed again. "I particularly like the second half of it." he said openly and squirmed some, making his bulge rub and press against her more as he tried to alleviate the pressure on his groin from teh zipper.

Her body shivered slightly as he touched her shoulder, though she tried to not let him notice it. Her laugh came out awkwardly, in between a giggle and a smile, which she guessed did sound pretty stupid. He was good at making her embarrassed, that's for sure, so much that Kallen didn't even know how to act infront of him. Her, a girl who has grow up in a world full of men! "Uh..Um..." She mumbled slowly, feeling his bulge rub against her legs and genitals, making her wanted to moan softly. She didn't know what to do, since it wasn't something that could be said so easily. An awkward silence followed, her face still red.

"Nothing else t6o really do until the filler recharges some, but it'll take a bit of time." he said witha shrug, still red himself. "anything you wan tto do to pass time?" he suggested, having his own ideas involving the girl in his lap and his raging erection.

"I don't really know..." She mumbled, and averted his eyes. There were some ideas swimming in her mind, but it was all so embarrassing to do, especially with a stranger she had just met. Wiggling her legs and hips slightly, she tried to be comfortable, even on top of his erection.

HE shifted until they got to a comfortable position. "Well why not tell me a it about yourself Kallen?" he asked her. "I know you're natural born Japanese and that you've been doing the rebellion thing for a while now but that's about all I really know." he said to her. "You know me. I"m named after a god of creation and am 80% Japanese, my grandmother was brittanian though. I'm the pilot of this experimental unit codenamed the "Musashi" after the Legendary Sword master from the Sengoku JIdai period of Japan." he explained a bit. "I'm 18 years old and I have a thing for redheads." he chuckled softly.

Back
Top Bottom