Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Behind the mask.

Mera1506

Supernova
Eva was walking down the street. It was time she got laid her friends said, find a date? That wasn't likely, she was no looker and many considered her odd or a freak. But getting laid sounded nice. She could always pay for sex, she had plenty of money. She'd written books, but never really revealed a picture of herself with the reason I like my privacy.

Currently she was walking through the rougher neighbourhood of the city, looking for a male prostitute. Preferably one with decent looks and not too young. Her long black hair hung in a messy braid over her shoulder. She was dressed in faded blue sort of baggy jeans with a somewhat baggy dark red shirt over it and a jeans jacket. Her posture was slightly hunched over as she looked around once more.

Chris was walking down the street. He was a prostitute who would do anything for sex. Even it meant killing a guy over a girl. Last night he had done just that and now he brought the girl to her room and smiled to himself and had sex with her. He then returned her to the streets and promised to return to her shortly.

He walked the streets of the neighboorhood wearing a blue T-shirt with blue jeans. He was 5'8'' and had blue eyes. His brown hair was combed neatly to the sides. As he walke along the street he spoted a girl and smiled at her. "Hello miss." He said and blushed. "Why are you in this neighboorhood?" He asked.

She was hardly a girl really. At twenty five she had a nice career. Most people just didn't know it was her. Which amused her to no end. "Hello Mr..." She said. "Let's see I'm looking for a male prostitute I think I just found one." She said and smiled at him a bit oddly, her eyes were a piercing blue. She didn't miss much from what was happening around her. She was blunt and to the point most of the time and that sometimes scared people off.

He looked at her and sighed softly. "but why a male prostitute?" He asked then blushed recgonizing something strange about her. "I mean." He paused and looked over her sexy body. "You could have any guy you wanted to." He said.

"Because. Now what's your price?" She then asked. She didn't think the reason was any of his business. Her voice seemed to lack some intonation, but was not yet monotone. She was just looking to get laid, wasn't that obvious? Why else would people visit a prostitute? Oh well maybe not all people could think logically. It's not like she cared as long as he was good in bed.

He looked at her and smiled. "For you I am free." He said then paused. "How can I charge a beautiful woman like you money to have me?" He then looked at her and smiled again. "And if you insist on paying." He paused and knew what the price would be. "I am always horny." He said.

She smiled slightly, he'd come with her for free. He was such an easy target. She was what they call a housecleaner. A serial killer that killed off the homeless, junkies and prostitutes. She might keep him for a couple of days and get laid before making him her next victim on the ever growing list. He was a pretty boy. "Sounds good, come with me." She said. No way she was going to have sex here in an alleyway.

He looked at her and nodded and blushed and nodded. "True enough." He said and paued. "But we can always do it at my place if you wish to." He said and looked at her. His true intentions were to keep her forever and never kill her. But to kill her friends and lovers. He would do anything to make sure they were alone.

"I prefer my place." She simply said and and walked to her car. She undid the central lock and got in. If he was going to come he'd sit down in the passenger's seat. Her home was nice, big and secluded with a big garden. She had some mean dogs that she'd trained to like human meat. Great way to get rid of corpses and those who tried to rob her. Three great Danes and three German Shepards. It was all well planned out. At this time there was no one on the street and all.

He nodded at her and got into the car making sure no one was looking. He didn't want anyone to see that he was getting in the car with a beautiful woman. Besides he needed her body and he needed her pussy. And he felt as if she needed him.

She needed him alright, she needed to kill him. That was her plan, one more prostitute off the streets. But this one she wanted some fun with first. He was especially her taste. She drove home, making sure to follow the rules and not get flashed. Her car was a dark blue small model SUV. She parked inside the garage and locked it behind them and turned on the alarm again.

She walked into the kitchen which was attacked directly to the garage. "Would you like a drink?" She then said. Tiles on the floor in reddish brown to almost white, flowing over in teints. She didn't like cleaning and therefor avoided anything like carpet, everything in her house was easy to clean off.

He looked at her and smiled and blushed. "Actuall I would like a pepsi." He replied then paused and waited for orders. As he looked around the house he noticed that it was well decorated and that a rich person must live her.

Eva looked in the fridge. She picked up two cans. "I don't have Pepsi, but will Coca-Cola do?" she then asked. Then she reached into the cupboard and took out two glasses. She was waiting for his answer now. She was rich alright. After the ten bestsellers she'd written she was loaded. That was handy since she had the best lawyers on retainer, so even if she was arrested, the chance of being convicted ever was slim to none.

He looked at her and nodded. "Yes mam." He replied being polite. Just the thought of being with her turned him on. And as he looked at her he started to get hard and moan softly. "When we are in bed there is something you should know about me." He replied.

She took a pill from her pocket as well as her cell phone. she turned it off, not wanting any interruptions tonight. She put the phone back, but had palmed the small pill, making sure he didn't see. She didn't trust him for some reason, less then any of her previous targets. She opened one of the cans, her back to him and poured until it was full and while it withdrew she added the powder from the capsule before adding a bit more cola. Then she put the see through empty parts of the pill in her bra, pretending it was a bit uncomfortable. She turned around and put the glass in front of him together with the can in which some cola remained. The pill should be tasteless. "Here you go sweetheart." She said with a smile. Then turned back round and poured herself a glass too.

Then she turned around again and looked at him. "Oh really and what's that sweet heart?" She then asked. She wanted him alright,but with this one she had to be in control completely, her gut didn't tell her not to trust him for no reason.

He smiled at her and did not notice the pill. He wanted her allright and for her he would pretend to be submissive. For he wanted her to be happy and wanted her so bad he would do anything for her. His thoughts changed again and he wanted to be with her forever. Why they could even kill all the others he thought and blushed and drank his cola.

"I will tell you once we are in bed together." He said and blushed. Yes he wanted to tell her. But he wanted to keep it a secret and get turned on by the secret of killing the other girl.

"I see." She said. The pill should make him pass out. Then he was under her control. She'd fuck him a couple of times, then feed him to her dogs. The usual routine really. She took a sip from her drink. This was going to be interesting. She'd have him tied to her bed soon enough.

He left her side and walked throught the house and started to explore it. Soon he came to her bedroom and went in and climbed onto the bed. However instead of passing out he remained alive. He started to snuggle and wait for her and knew he would be her lover no matter what the cost. When she came he smiled at her and blushed.

Something wasn't right, he wasn't falling asleep. He'd made it upstairs. She grabbed four pairs of handcuffs, big enough to also fit around his legs and a gun with a silencer from downstairs. Once she walked in she had her arms behind her back. She smiled back, then aimed her gun at him while keeping enough distance to make sure he wouldn't try to disarm her. "You should have fallen asleep from that pill I gave you in your drink. But if that won't work I'll have to improvise. Now you're going to do as you're told or you're dead meat and no this is not a bedroom game. Do as you're told and who knows, you may leave alive." She said, although the last part was a lie or at least she thought it was.

He nodded and fell asleep and let the pill take in. He nodded and blushed. "Oh I will listen to you." He said then paused and waited for her dirrections. "And the thing you need to know is I am a serial killer. I have killed three woman before and take them off the streeets." He paused. "I have sex with them and if they refuse to be my sex slave I kill them." He then fell asleep.

"Serial killer huh? I knew there was something different about you and off the same. I'm what in profiler's terms is called a house,cleaner. My targets, homeless, prostitutes, basically the trash of society. And guess what you fit the bill. Now first of all you will cuff your legs to the bedpost, one on one side, one on the other." She said and threw him two pairs of handcuffs. Serial killer or not he was a prostitute. "Normally I don't consider having sex with one of my victims, but you look too good to eat. Well my dogs will appreciate some tender flesh when I'm done with you." She told him.

He woke up and nodded at her. "Well we could always work together." He said then paused. "I mean we could get couples and fuck them and then kill them in your house." He said and thought for a moment. So there was something strange about her.

He looked at her as she clipped his legs to the bedpost. "Besides I am easy in trusting and I will have sex with you nightly and daily." He replied and knew he wanted her every second of the night and day.

She cuffed his hands to the other end of the bed. "Work together? Take couples. I take those society can do without, those no one will miss because they have no one. It's why no one has even noticed people are missing. If you want to go around screwing them fine, but most of them have a disease or two. As for me, why should I take a partner, he could only rat me out. I'll simply fuck you until I get tired of you and then my dogs can have you." She said. If he had a good answer to that one maybe, just maybe she'd consider working with him.

He looked at her and smiled. "Here is why." He said then blushed. "Rich people have money and they might give it to us." He paused. "We can provide the homeless with a rich lifestyle for a bit then take everything they own." He paused again. "Also if we take the poor people we can make sure they don't have a chance to be rich."

He knew he did bad at his reasoning. But he didn't care. If he was to die just let him die he thought.

"In case you haven't noticed I am rich. I don't need money from others. I take the homeless and prostitutes because no one misses them, because they're trash. You can either help with spring cleaning so to speak or I'll kill you when I'm done with you. Your choice." She said. If he wanted things alive in the bedroom they could always go to a club or something. But those people just had to be killed, they only polluted the streets.

Back
Top Bottom