Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Day The Earth Stood Still: Cell Games Redux (BB x CF)

Bracca's eyes were shut before shaking his head at Goku then snapped them open to then glare at him. "Like I give a about fuck about the help! If I wanted your help, I would've asked for it!" He snarled angrly at the now newly transformed SSJ2 version of him. Finally, after a huff of annoyance, Bracca decided to concede the argument. "Alright, fine. But if you get in my way, I swear I'll beat you senseless." He warned before also accelerating his power level to then explode into his ascended level of Super Sayian as well.

Cell simply grinned at the sight, seeing both of these Sayians argue amongst each other. So combative. I'll have to use this to my advantage. He thought as he chuckled to himself before looking over to Goku, sensing that his power level was slightly higher than Bracca's. No matter, he thought. They can push themselves all they want, for it made no difference as to how strong they were. They, he thought, would soon fall to him just the same way.

Goku's ki flowed off of him like a wave to where the sky turned slightly darker as he shined brightly. His hair turned a bright yellow before he slowly developed the longer traits of SSJ3. His eye brows were gone and his forehead wore very strong eyebrow bones. His face looked serious and chiseled. His body was pumped up for the state it was in since he hadn't practiced too much with the form. Earth was not an easy ground for him to power or train his power level to higher heights but he tried his best like he always did. "How do you like my new form Cell?", He asked as his voice had taken on a gruff tone. "This is a higher form what you fought me at. So you might be mistaken about killing me or loosing.", His eyes looked over at Bracca and the fuming Saiyan. He knew that this could end badly if the Saiyan thought pride to be more important then Cell himself. ~Now, Bracca fight with me...to bring this monster down.~ He mere thought to himself as he eyed him for a bit longer then turning his gaze back to Cell.

Bracca hadn't even cared as to what Goku was doing, even as he felt the wave of the other Sayian's power breach another level and exploded into the third stage of Super Sayian. At that point, Bracca was just beyond caring. He was beyond reason. He was beyond talking him out of what he was getting set to do.

Within the speed of time itself, the SSJ2 version of Bracca launched himself into combat with reckless abandon, his teeth wrenched in unbelievable frustration as his face bore the look of a Sayian possessed by a monstrous demon.

Cell merely casted the charging Sayian a devious grin, knowing full well what Bracca was intending to do. Right when he got close enough, Cell dodged an incoming wild right hook then countered with a devastating roundhouse kick to Bracca's side, launching him away at a furious rate of speed.

With his arms crossed over his face, the ascended Super Sayian was rocketed through a skyscraper, blasting through glass, metal and concrete a what was apparently Mach 3 speeds. After exploding out of the other side of the skyscraper, Bracca righted himself back with his feet pointing down to the ground before rushing straight back after Cell again, bloodied mostly on his arms and legs due to the metal and glass cutting into his flesh, but not by much.

Suddenly Cell could feel a powerful hook hit him across the face as Goku locked in intense battle with him. Despite what Bracca was feeling or if he was even able to think Goku was. ~I will kill cell or help Bracca kill him. He has hurt many!~ Goku's thought just pushed him forward as he broke the high speed combat as he must of either got lucky and grabbed cell or just grabbed him and like Bracca he sent Cell flying through a couple buildings this was merely to get Bracca up without Cell attack when he was down. He has had too many villains or enemies do that to him himself.

Almost as if he was struck by a Mack truck going 300 miles per hour, Cell's face was rocked by a stiff right hook crashing flush against his jaw, causing the alien to spin wildly like a jade-colored tornado before falling straight to the ground with a resounding crash. Angered that he was struck by the high-powered Super Saiyan, Cell immediately sprung from the crater, rocketing toward Goku with a heinous look of revenge on his face.

"You'll pay for that, you bastard!!!" Cell shouted furiously as he then caught up with Goku within moments.

"NO YOU DON'T!!!" Came Bracca's voice as he cut the alien off at the pass, violently connecting a stern kick into Cell's face once more with the force of a mortar shell being shot out at point blank range which caused Cell to spin around once more.

"You...!!!" Cell snarled before grabbing onto Bracca's shoulders and held tightly and answered back with a scintillating headbutt to the Super Saiyan 2's forehead, knocking him out easily in just one blow. When Bracca's vision instantly turned to black, he just fell downward limply, his eyes wide open but with a blank expression residing within them. He had been hit hard before, but it was nothing like this before.

Goku looked at Bracca in a worried glance, "Bracca?!" He then turned to Cell. "You bastard! You will pay for that!", He roared as he charged at Cell doing a couple kicks to his sides and then doing a full punch to his face then opening his hand after the punch and released a large KI blast in Cell's Face. "You will fail Cell I will make sure of it! Argh!", He jumped back and while Cell was disoriented he began to Charge up his Kamehameha ((cannot spell it.)). The orb already grew twice or three times the size of any other Kamehameha blast Goku had done before.

Yet another vicious shot rocked the alien back after he dispatched the other ascended Super Saiyan, but he couldn't tell where it came from. Needless to say, Cell's lights were out for about several moments before he was sent flying courtesy of a tremendous ki blast to the same area. Right when he came to, he could make out the visage of Goku preparing to launch a highly powered Kamehameha wave right at him. Cell simply snarled at the SSJ3 before cocking his hands back in the same fashion, summoning up enough energy to form a Kamehameha of his own and oddly enough, roughly at about the same size too.

"Then let's see what you got, you miserable little speck of dust!!!" The alien challenged as his scowl soon became a savage looking grin.

Meanwhile, after Bracca finally crashed into the ground and reverted back to his normal state, he laid there limply with his eyes closed, having no recollection of where he was, or even if he could remember who he was. As mentioned previously, Bracca had been hit like that in the past and usually he came right out of it with a renewed vigor, but there was something about this time that made things change. For one thing, it felt as though that his skull was fractured in several different places, ranging from his forehead on back and his brain was swelling from the impact.

Soon enough, images began to flash through his mind. Images of Rhazui calling out to him in a muted voice, asking - no, more like begging him - to get back up on his feet. Soon enough, her voice began to slowly build in volume, forming out a string of sentences that were still a little hard to comprehend. While her words offered a degree of encouragement, Bracca's body simply was not able to budge even by so much as an inch.

For the most part, Bracca continued to lay there. He was unconscious, but he was definitely alive.

Goku continued to charge as he glared at the monster his body bulging and the sky around the flowing past him probably due to their energies colliding with each other due to how big they were getting. "You will pay for what you did to all those people Cell! I will kill you where Bracca though you had died from. HEAR ME YOU WILL DIE!!!", He yelled out as his grunts got more stressed as his kahameha was nearly almost the size of a small building in his hands. The energy causing electricity to flow around him easily as he closed his eyes nearing the end of his charge.

Without their notice and that she was covering her energy Rhazui had moved toward Bracca. Her eyes full of tears. She had moved when the others didn't know it or if they did she didn't have them stop her she would let them. "Bracca! Bracca!", She screamed as she looked at him as she cried over him. While the other two were going at it Rhazui had tried to prop Bracca on her shoulder and walk away while Goku had him distracted. Goku in his own mind could sense she was there but wanted the monster to stay on him so she could get Bracca to Safety. If this ended with him dieing then he would accept his fate. He had taken on the duty to die for the Earth to protect it.

Goku had finished charged the most he would throw at him at the moment, "Now Cell! You wanted me before during the games...now you got me now! You finally get to see if you can kill me. However I won't go down without a fight, for all those people...I will make sure that I will destroy you or take you with me. If it means that I will do so......" He said as he closed his eyes again. "....me....HA!!!!!", He screamed as he launched the large beam that blew away trees and anything near them as it flew at Cell at a super high rate.

Bracca could definitely hear Rhazui's voice now, but it almost still didn't register with him at the moment. What he did manage to feel was someone picking him up off of the ground and standing him on his feet. Slowly, Bracca was now rousing himself out of his unconscious state of mind, his head ringing like an oversized church bell when he finally woke up, answering with a ragged sounding series of coughs then spat out a few streams of his own blood before groaning then opened one eye to look around slowly.

"Mmmmnnn..." He sounded out for a moment. "Where... Where am I...?" He said in a groggy tone, not even knowing just what happened to him. But before anyone could give him an answer, his Saiyan senses kicked back in once more, causing a major chill to run up his spine. "That's...!" He gasped before looking upwards, having sensed massive releases of power which was now blowing hurricane-force winds in their direction before both of his eyes grew wide.

Cell could now feel it as the ball of energy he was holding in his hands was growing substantially larger by the second before it matched the same size that Goku had used as the SSJ3 was staring at him and spewing his lines of hatred towards him. Rather than answering verbally, Cell just grinned at him with a vicious intention. But what he wasn't aware of when he watched Goku carefully was the fact that the size of the beam he threw at him was not only tremendous in power, but also the speed was approaching him at an amazing rate. Still, if he was going anywhere, he would make for damn certain that he wasn't going alone.

His growls would only continue to intensify before his own blast reached the end of the charge as well before releasing it, sending a beam that was roughly about the same size as Goku's barreling towards the other beam at an extremely high rate of speed. The end result would see both of their Kamehameha Waves crashing into each other with a devastating impact, unleashing an explosion that was a hair under the same amount of force of a nuclear bomb.

When Bracca sensed this amount of force, he looked down for a moment, seeing Rhazui trying to carry him off of the field of battle before wrapping his arms around her waist then dropped onto his back then shut his eyes tightly.

Goku grunted and pushed as every vein in his body was pulsing with power. His beam pushed at Cell's but it would be pushed back every so often. ~I need to think of something!~ He thought as he sat there pushing his energy slowly into the attack. He didn't want to waste it all on a monster like Cell. The being would just come back after regenerating and kill him with this entire planet. He needed a game plan. Goku continued to push as his hair beat against the wind like a flag as their explosion had taken most of the things around it and intense winds were now flowing off of them and the energy they had in between each other. Goku didn't want it to go to this; a duel of energy to see who would win since he knew that Cell had gotten stronger.

Rhazui didn't know what was going on until she felt herself covered up by the man she was trying to save. Her eyes looked up at him, "Bracca!" She held onto him despite her baby that she was carrying and she held onto him tightly not wanting him to die. The explosion she could feel the immense energy that flow off what they were doing. The wind was incredible and the pressure that they were just hanging on was just amazing. ~Kakarot...do it...kill him!~ She screamed out her thought to Goku which got it and nodded. The SSJ3 finally noticing that Cell let a little go he then pushed harder then he had before. "HAAAA!!!!", He screamed as he forced more energy into the wall causing it to go toward Cell since he caught the alien off guard.

The sheer amount of force projected from the SSJ3 was a bit much than Cell could handle, but he nevertheless pushed back as hard as he could against the tremendous surge of power that was barreling towards him like a raging river. After several minutes more of this pushing match, Cell's eyes shot open when he felt the presence of his thought-to-be fallen opponent was still alive, even after the brutal headbutt he had given him not more than a few moments ago. When he found out where he was just by the mere thought alone, an idea soon graced the alien's mind. If he couldn't get the beam to push back, then he would just have to aim it at Bracca instead! Grinning darkly, he then angled his body around just enough to get himself away from the powerful beam before redirecting it towards Bracca and Rhazui!

Bracca continued to hold Rhazui close to him, despite the wind was whipping around them at a savage rate of speed, causing few bits of debris and such scattering all around them. Slowly, an eye opened when he felt the wind changing direction. Something was definitely off. Way off.

That was when it hit him. The Kamehameha wave was barreling towards them! No...!!! He thought as he watched the incoming beam from high above. The male Saiyan knew he had only moments to spare before the beam rained down on them both, but he also knew that he couldn't risk seeing Rhazui taken away from him. Not like this.

Ultimately, Bracca had decided on making the last ditch effort. He forced himself to stand up on his feet considering the fact that he was in indescribable pain before saying to her ear, "I'm sorry, Rhazui. I can't let you go with me." With the final reserve of strength he had left, he then launched her away from him a good distance, silently hoping that she would land on something that would keep her and the child she was carrying safe.

Goku looked at Bracca, "No...Bracca!" He said as he growled and knew that he only had moments. When he put two fingers to his head he used instant transmission to Bracca. Even though the Saiyan was ready to put up his life for his loved one Goku wouldn't allow him to leave her when she would need him. Goku appeared just before the beam, "Get out of here...you need to get her out of here...if I make it...I will fight him...if not you need to get a Senzu Bean and fight him!! Now go!!" He yelled out as he held out his hands as the beam barreled into his hands as he held it grunting and straining to keep the beam at bay. "Cell! You...you bastard!", He yelled as he held it for a moment longer but using more power then he wanted to he directed the beam away from the others. Sending it away from them, his body showing some strain but not too much. He had to show Cell he was still hiding something and it was a way to gauge his enemy, specially since this enemy was here before and just as strong.

Rhazui stumbled to her feet instinctively holding her stomach. "Come on!!! Bracca!", She yelled as she wouldn't allow her future loved one to parish at this moment. After what Kakarot had done to ensure his safety she wouldn't allow him to stay here. Moving to him she looked at him again, "Bracca we need to go!" She said again grabbing his arm.

At first, Bracca was silently waiting for it to approach. Silently and openheartedly waited for that massive beam to come crashing down upon the red-haired Saiyan and ultimate accept his fate, knowing full well that Rhazui would get away from him unscathed. As an ultimate test to show that he was ready for whatever came his way, Bracca's eyes closed as a solemn look fell upon his face as he felt the potentially dangerous winds whip up around him to dangerous levels, sending scattering debris here, there, virtually anywhere and everywhere if one were to really put their minds to it. Following this, he then leaned his head back and took in what he thought was his last breath through his nose before holding his arms outward, giving off the appearance of the human's overall religious leader nailed to a cross.

But instead, an odd thing happened. Instead of feeling the massive beam tear him to ashes, the male Saiyan instantly picked up on Goku's presence right behind him and intercepted the blast right into his own hands! Looking back, he could see the Super Saiyan 3 straining as hard as he could to direct the beam away from the three of them, even if he had to put his own life on the line. Normally, he would've just accepted his fate, but now that Bracca was saved just barely even though he was physically and mentally prepared to sacrifice everything he had in order to protect the one thing he cared about - no, more like the one thing that ever mattered to him - in his entire life, here he was, standing right beside one of the most legendary defenders of the planet he had ever seen. Immediately, he knew right then and there that he had to do something in order to help Goku out. It seemed overly disgusting to him at first, but in a sheer act of desperation, Bracca's eyes gleamed a savage looking turquoise color for a moment as he then glanced upwards in the direction the beam came from. There was only one person in the entire universe who could use that amount of force to direct the massive blast down upon them, and man, there was going to be some serious hell to pay.

"Rhazui... Get me a Senzu Bean and make it quick!" Bracca shouted to her as he looked up at Cell who was virtually seething as he kept pushing harder and harder to incinerate both of those pesky bastards that he hadn't even thought about where Goku or the others are right up until he felt the beam push up against something. Growling, the alien only kept pushing as hard as he could, looking to give whoever it was a real treat of his newfound might only to feel the beam shoved away rather mightily. No doubt in his mind, it had to have been Goku doing the honors.

"Hmph. Very impressive, Goku. But I do wonder. How long do you think you can last against me? I believe it'll only be a matter of time before you can throw in the towel for good." Cell stated openly, laughing darkly at the three of them below.

Rhazui remembered she had carried a couple from the Kame house. Throwing one to Bracca, then another to Goku, "Here!" She yelled out as she stood up looking at goku hoping he could handle it as well as her lover.

Goku frowned, "You are a parasite and I know that all too well...I won't give up!" Just like that Goku caught it in his mouth, chewing and then swallowing. The beam had pushed against him more but it was because he lost his concentration. But suddenly his muscles pulsed and the pain left him, the fatigue had left his body as he smirked. "I guess I get another chance Cell!!", He yelled out as he then suddenly concentrated and put a force of his own into the beam and suddenly he pushed it off of his hands as he aimed it at Cell. "Now! Die!", He screamed out and pushed out more power as the waves of energy around him were immense as Rhazui was some distance but stumbled some.

Rhazui's eyes focused on the menace above them. Her eyes narrowed and she struggled from introducing her own power. However if she had done she might put strain on the baby.

Once he got the Senzu Bean in hand, Bracca wasted no time in getting it into his mouth, chewed on it then swallowing it. Right after that, he could then feel the pains of his injuries from previous slowly fade to nothing as if it wasn't even there to begin with. Furthermore, he could also feel a familiar surge of energy rush right through his body, right to its maximum level. Once he felt this, Bracca let out a quick shout before exploding into his Super Saiyan state with a look of fury in his eyes. But no, this wasn't going to be enough. He had to get right back into Super Saiyan 2 if he was going to be of any help.

But when he saw Rhazui trying her hardest to offer Goku any assistance she can, Bracca knew that she couldn't do this. Not alone, anyway. Soon afterward, Bracca pushed the throttle as hard as he could to then became Super Sayian 2 once more after several moments passed. Once he was in this state, Bracca would then hold his hands outward with the palms facing up and towards Cell with a look of sheer hatred in his eyes.

"Rhazui! Get back from here! I'll handle this with Kakarot!" Bracca shouted to her as he then concentrated his energy to form an extremely powerful ball of energy in his hands. "Kakarot! I need you to keep him busy for as long as you can! I got one more ace up my sleeve that he hasn't seen yet!" He then called over to Goku.

When Cell felt the wave of directed back at him, he knew that he had to get away from it as soon as possible or else get roasted by the beam. When he felt it get close enough, Cell relinquished his hands before zooming away from the blast as fast as he could move, watching the waves of energy roar right past him before turning his attention back to the three of them below with a scowl.

Goku nodded, "Alright!" he said as he blasted toward Cell as the demon had dodged the beam. Well, he wouldn't be seeing him coming as Goku started to throw punches his way locking in a fight with Cell again this time though using more force with his fists as he yelled out. The shock waves from their hits were like earthquake tremors in the air as every they mirrored each other a large blast was set off in the sky. ~Come on Bracca, I might have eaten a Sensu Bean doesn't mean I can keep this up forever. But I will do it as long as I can!~ Goku thought as he looked toward Bracca for half a second as he continued his brawl with Cell, for the intentions of keeping his attention.

Rhazui growled but stepped back and watched them, noticing how Kakarot was holding down Cell. She noticed that Bracca was getting ready to do something and it made her wonder what he was going to do. Though in reality if she ran it would be time if Cell won until he found her so she would stand her ground, She just would not get in their way that is what she would. ~Come on you two! Beat him...I am out of beans~ She thought as she only brought two with her hoping they had one but were on the ropes the first time. She clenched her fists hoping the second would serve up a different scenario.

As soon as he saw Goku take off after Cell and engage him in yet another high speed fist-to-fist brawl, Bracca would then hold his hands out with the palms inches from touching each other and focused as much of his energy as possible to fill the remaining gap. If Cell is as tough as he thought he was, then Bracca was going to have to really step it up a few more notches in order to bring him down once and for all. All I got is this ace up my sleeve... Here's to hoping this works! He thought to himself as he kept his concentration as much as he could. But when he saw that this wasn't nearly enough to what he had in mind for Cell, he had to push himself even harder than before. With that thought, Bracca would then explode in his second Super Sayian stage once more to further access the well of energy therein.

Here we go... Bracca thought before looking upwards to Cell and Goku as they continued to duke it out. Just keep him busy for a little while longer, Kakarot... I'll need as much time as you can give me!

Cell glanced at the distracted look in Goku's eyes as he watched the Super Sayian 3 rush towards him then lock horns with him, throwing everything from punches, kicks, elbows and knees with him before getting knocked back significantly from a stiff shot to the face. "Heh... Nice shot... But I wouldn't get so carried away with it if I were you!" Cell grinned before rushing back at him again and responded with a series of stiff blows of his own.

Goku got hit back a few times from being hit a couple times from Cell. Goku smirked as he hadn't had such an exciting fight, despite what hanged in the balance he had Bardock in his veins so Goku relished the battle. Enjoying which way it would go next. "Now...Cell, thanks for the couple hits...shows to me how much you can enjoy this.", Goku smirked as he charged Cell again throwing him around some after a couple kicks and punches then flying after him going through some rock faces and some such. It was just how he did things, fighting was something that Goku loved and fought for.

Rhazui looked at Kakarot smirking, "I know now...he is enjoying the battle despite what is going on. That man is like Vageta in some senses but with a better heart." She said as she stood there putting a hand on her stomach that held her child. The child that Bracca had given to her. It was a present that would be beneficial to the Z fighter's arsenal. If this planet was to be protected they would need another young fighter to make sure the peace was well protected. Rhazui would make sure her child would fight just as good as being knowledgeable as Gohan. ~Chi Chi you should have kept Gohan fighting...~ She thought despite what is going on she had other things going on in her mind as well as the fight that took place in front of her. Though her eyes hadn't stopped following Kakarot and Cell.

As the battle continued on, Bracca only continued to focus his energy into the intended move, concentrating harder and harder still with each and every second that passed. It was with this move that he had to put this to an end once and for all or it would be all for nothing. Soon after, his hands began to glimmer brightly as spheres of energy began to form. But even with this, he felt that it just wasn't enough. Frustrated, Bracca only pushed his focus that much harder all the way to the breaking point and beyond, causing those spheres to increase in size until they were about roughly the size of medicine balls.

Goku... I hope for your sake that you can get out of the way quick enough when I tell you to... I don't need anymore selfless sacrifices when I can make one of my own. He thought as he watched the combat above him escalate to a higher level.

"Gladly." Cell answered with a devious grin even after getting pushed back by Goku's attacks only to push back harder still. If there was one thing on his mind after getting this Sayian out of his way, the other two were next to wipe the floor with.

"KARAKOT!!!" Bracca called, suddenly getting Cell's attention as well. "GET OUT OF THE WAY NOW!!!" He added.

Goku looked at Cell then Bracca suddenly gripping the monster. "Fire it! I cannot risk him getting close to you or avoiding it!", Goku yelled out as Cell would most then likely avoid this shot and possibly kill them along with the planet that housed all his friends. "I don't care what you say Bracca fire it!", He said quickly, Goku didn't care if people could prodict his next movements but he had no choice. Cell was a threat that Bracca after firing that would be killed easily.

Rhazui looked at Bracca as he could see the frustration on the Saiyan's face. Though she didn't want to say anything only clenching her fest, Kakarot was always willing to give up his life. How could Chi Chi enjoy a man like that didn't care for his life but for others?

Bracca knew he was running on borrowed time when he heard Goku's reply. But even as hardheaded as the other Sayian was, Bracca knew he had a point. It was all or nothing and he had the ace in the hole. Looking up at the sky, the SSJ2's scowl intensified as he glared furiously at Cell as he gave one last forced push of energy into the palms of his hands before holding up the spheres. "Grrrrrr...!!! HA!!!" At that instant, pulses of energy began zooming out of his hands quickly towards the two.

When Cell saw the look in Bracca's eyes, he didn't know just what to think at the moment. More importantly, just what was he up to that caused him to summon up that much energy? But when he heard rapid fire pulses of energy being fired towards him, causing the alien to bring his arms up and over his face in an "X" pattern. But when he felt nothing touching him, Cell brought his arms downward then looked about before his eyes widened sharply at what he saw.

There was a aerial minefield of golden spheres - about several hundred of them, at that -that was surrounding both him and Goku. "What is this?!" He snarled aloud.

"Kakarot, I'm gonna give you one last chance to get out of the way now." Bracca said in a calm voice before snarling again. "As for you Cell... There's nowhere to run for you!" He began before quickly holding his arms outward.

"THIS IS THE END!!!"

No sooner did he scream this out, Bracca swung his arms forward across his face and closed his eyes tightly. The result would see the aerial minefield of spheres suddenly converge on the two like so many rockets. Upon impact, the spheres exploded violently, carrying with it the force of several nuclear bombs going off all at once. In that moment, Bracca hoped in the back of his mind that Goku had somehow moved out of the way of this move. If there was one thing he didn't want to be found guilty of in the eyes of Goku's family and friends, was to be his murderer.

Goku for the first time headed one of his allies dashing out of the way just as the attack initiated as he watched. ~I... cannot leave Chichi again... please kill him Bracca!~ He thought as he watched the attack pushed back some as they had a lot of force in them as he looked down at the hardened Saiyan. It was amazing that he could project such power though it was the legacy of his father... despite his lowly rank he saw the ferocity of the Saiyans.

Rhazui looked at Bracca then Goku as he moved out of the way, a smile appeared on her face as she was glad that Kakarot wasn't ready to hand his life over yet. This showed that he had selfless nature but enough to care about his family's feelings. Now Rhazui felt really excited as Bracca's attack continued to intensify on Cell. "DIE!" She yelled at Cell.

Back
Top Bottom