Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Day The Earth Stood Still: Cell Games Redux (BB x CF)

Her body trembled and her voice got louder and her face was in a twisted high and happy sense. "Yes yes!! BRACCA!!!", She screamed out as she increased the speed on her own and the slaps of their flesh could be heard as her body got warmer and warmer as he could feel her insides getting hotter and gripping more. She could feel his member pulse with a strong force and it made her blush even more as her boobs bounced in the wind feeling them do this just made her shiver more then before. As she continued to buck into him more and more. Her body drenched in sweat as her face showed droplets fall down some.

Onward Bracca's hips continued to move as they kept connecting with a greater speed and force than he ever imagined in his lifetime. Furthermore, the sensation of her insides gripping his member with progressively increasing tightness was just driving him that more madly insane with the amount of pent up sexual energy coursing through his veins. Soon, Bracca's hands held onto her hips a little more tightly as he would summon up everything he had to just drive his length inside of Rhazui's body as hard and as fast as he could possibly go, his shaft pulsating madly with each and every passing thrust while his face and torso was just absolutely drenched in sweat, his eyes closed tightly and his vocalizations of his love for Rhazui soon emanated with resounding volume. "Hohhh...!!! FUCK!" He growled wildly before he tossed his head back while his breathing was becoming more and more ragged than he ever sounded ever.

Rhazui felt herself from before to now go tired and sweaty to the point where it flowed off of her forehead and face onto the bed along with her body as her body pushed into his hard every time he thrust into her insides making it tighter and more friction for the male saiyan. Her eyes were closed for the whole until he began to move faster to where her eyes snapped open and she began to push into even more her body now trembling as her orgasm was built up and now about ready to explode. Her body trembled even more as she moved even faster then him as her moans were loud and vocalized for his name and love as she screamed out, "BRACCA...I...I...AHHHHHH!!!" She let out a loud scream which made her insides tense up a lot and suddenly he could feel liquid flowing though it wasn't her urine of course but her insides were trembling as her body was trembling paralyzed by the pleasure as she sat there feeling him pulsing more which kept pushing her orgasm.

Bracca could feel it as he kept thrusting hard and fast inside of Rhazui, the amount of tension that was building iup inside of her slit was growing more and more apparent as time went by, thereby effectively creating an additional friction that elevated the amount of pleasure coursing though him, despite the fact that she was threatening to seal his fate right then and there. Given this fact, Bracca's member was now completely swollen with blood, pushing against the vice like muscularity of her insides, eventually forcing a long winded groan of shorts to escape him yet again. "Ahhhhh...! R-R-RHAZUI!!!" He finally screamed out as he just drove his member inside of her hard with one last jaunt as his face was absolutely drenched with sweat while exhausted breaths where entering and leaving his lungs at a ragged pace, feeling as though he was about to lose control of himself in mere moments.

When she finally came for him a few moments later, the overall feeling of it felt as though it was hot enough to melt iron. The overall tightness had now increased to that point where he found himself trapped inside of her with no way of getting out of her. At least not right away, anyway. But then again, the feeling was just so incredible, that he felt there was no way that he could contain himself for very long. In fact, right after she released all over his member, Bracca's body froze for a moment as his eyes shot wide open then looked up to the sky and emitted a long and long shout of a lust filled frenzy as it returned the favor suddenly and with a great force, suddenly spewing his seed deep inside of her body with jet after jet of the sticky white stuff had filled her womb and her insides to and above the limit, mixing his fluids with her own to the point where their combined fluids had flooded over his member and spewed out onto the bed.

She let out a lustful sigh as she smiled letting her head fall to the bed and she panted as she felt him fill her insides. Her body trembled as she laid there trembling hard as she continued to pant. "....hah....hah...hah!", Rhazui could only say and managed to push out of her mouth as her body felt weak and suddenly she passed out on the bed as she slept rather soundly and comfortably despite that her body probably was propped up and she was just laying down with her ass in the air. She was just too weak to really care about what she had gone through. Bracca however had become a strong feeling in her heart as she knew that he had.

After a while, Bracca would then slowly relax, despite the fact that his member was still inside of her, throbbing slightly less than it was previously. Nevertheless, the somewhat athletic event - if one were to call it that, anyway - had really worked Bracca over as he eventually let go of Rhazui's hips and braced himself above her with his heated breath raining down on her back with his eyes tightly shut as a few beads of sweat dripped down on her back as well. After a bit, Bracca looked up at Rhazui with a gentle but exhausted look on his face. It felt rather odd at this point, but there was a strong feeling in his heart and mind that Rhazui had just taken up and in more ways than one.

Rhazui woke up to find Bracca laying next to her and her cuddled up to him as she blushed and then moved out of bed softly. When she noticed that she was out she went out to the lake to wash some water over her feeling slightly dirty though feeling odd the day afterwords. Without thinking she just took the bucket and began to wash the water her body and head. Her eyes closed and the water feeling great on her face and body. It had been a day since Cell was finished and Bracca sent him to the far reaches of space. This thought she wondered where the Cell of hell was. She knew he wouldn't be killed since he had showed resilience to not die before. Though the thought was not very important since she knew that he wouldn't really do much damage where he was at. Though her eyes were looking toward the sky as they moved about after she got done pouring water over herself she sighed softly. "Bracca...I wonder how you feel about me now. I won't let it get in front of my fighting if we spar... but how do you feel...", She said to herself softly as she looked at her hands and then toward the cottage. When she finished she kept the bucket and moved toward the cottage slowly admiring the wildlife around her.

It would be about a few hours before Bracca would awaken next, finding himself alone this time. At first, the male Sayian had thought that Rhazui had disappeared, but he also knew that she couldn't have gone far. For all he knew, there was miles and miles of forest around here, and the nearest bit of civilization was still further off. But still, he figured he might as well give Rhazui her space for right now while he laid back on the bed, having been given some time to think.

I bet you're thinking differently about me now, aren't you Rhazui? He thought before closing his eyes in the same way. I know we're supposed to be partners and all, but after all of this... I still wonder if this will change a thing between you and me. If it does, I want to know from you personally. He concluded before he would eventually sit up on the bed next and decided to go get himself washed off next once he came out to the nearby lake, jumped into it then swam in it for a little while before stepping out and shaking the water off of his hair by shaking it from side to side then sighed comfortably.

"That's better..." He mused to himself before putting on just the lower half of the damaged uniform he wore from a few days ago, before the vest of it was nearly destroyed by that egomaniac of a freak named Cell. One of the things that got him wondering about where he could possibly be now was the last thing he said to Bracca just seconds before detonating himself some thousands of miles away from the earth. "I'll come back for you," that monster said. What did he mean by that, Bracca wondered for a little while before looking up at the sky for a moment and smirked.

"If you ever do come back Cell, then by all means. I'll be waiting right here for you to send you back to whatever rock you crawled out of." He said to himself before wrenching his fingers into the palms of his hands, forging them into tightly wound fists.

Rhazui watched him as she had fixed up and fixed some of the clothes she had when she spared and even used some new ones. What she was wearing was bra and panties of course plus some sweat pants and shirt. They were grey style shirts along with some stripes off to the side as her hair was back up in a pony how she had it. "Bracca, thinking about Cell? We will be there.", She said hoping that he didn't mind adding herself in there. She would be there to stand with him as much as he stood alone since she was more emotionally connected to the Saiyan. The love making had made it hard to ignore his feelings and his persona. She wanted to make sure everything was ok. "Sorry about disappearing but I needed to take a shower.", She explained why she wasn't there when he woke up.

Bracca glanced over to Rhazui when she spoke to him and smiled at her slightly before looking back up to the sky in thought. "You're damn right we'll be there if he ever shows his face again. And I'll personally send him all the way to hell and make sure he stays there if he knows what's good for him." He said before looking straight ahead once more.

"Also, don't worry about apologizing to me. I knew you had to get cleaned up fter what happened earlier." Bracca added, looking over to her once more with the same smile on his face. "To be quite honest with you, I needed to get cleaned off too." He concluded, chuckling a bit as he spoke.

Rhazui giggled, "Yeah I am glad. Just letting you know." She said as she laid on him some and giggled looking up at the Saiyan and smiled warmly. When she looked toward the sky, "You sent him a long way...how do you think it will take for him to get back?" She asked Bracca as she laid on him looking up at the sky and waited for his response.

((Also sweetie when you want to jump ahead of time like a time skip let me know. I am expecting it soon myself. ))

"It'll take him a while. Maybe a month or so at best." Bracca answered with an uncertain shake of his head before shrugging. "I'm hoping it'll be longer. Besides, I think I'm beginning to enjoy this little downtime a bit more now." He added before looking down at Rhazui with a smile. "Especially with you."

(Maybe after your next post we'll due a time skip.)

Rhazui smiled, "Yeah and I am enjoying it with you as well." She said softly as she hugged onto the Saiyan without even thinking as she blushed holding onto him. "We will be ready right Bracca?", She said softly as she smiled hugging onto the Saiyan not aware of the strong feelings that she now held for the strong and proud Male Saiyan.

((Also we can create our own little Saiyan as well :p Make them fight with us as they grow up :p Just a thought and if it is a little too much then I understand ^^; Also I haven't doubled up in a long time and I haven't taken on two characters in a long time. Doesn't mean I cannot but I can just been a long time. Also time skip now? Kk.))

(You know, that actually sounds like a pretty good idea! Who knows, maybe this might turn into a saga of our very own! Whaddaya say to that, eh?)

"Yeah... We'll be ready. Every last one of us." Bracca commented as he continued to hold Rhazui close to him, his eyes closed in silent joy as a light smile graced his face. "You should also know this, Rhazui. I will do everything in my power to protect you from anyone who dares to harm you. Even if it means that I'll sacrifice myself to do so." He added, wrapping his arms around her body gently and holding her in his tender embrace.

It's the least I can do... For everyone that lost their lives on that fateful day... The red-haired Sayian thought to himself as his eyes tightened themselves closed as a tear escaped his right eye unknowingly and landed upon her shoulder.

Several months have passed since that day. Several months of a longlasting peace. During those months, the two Sayians had sometimes crossed the paths of the other Z-Fighters, but Bracca still declined offers from a few of them that offered him a spot to join alongside the ranks of Krillin, Yamcha, Tien, Piccolo and the ringleader of the group, Goku himself - or Kakarot as both Vegeta and Rhazui still referred to him as - after he had mended from his strife with Cell. Bracca had a personal belief that he could handle everything by himself, but was cordially reminded by Rhazui that it was the both of them that would be able to handle things.

Those several months came to a crashing halt on one summer day.

Krillin had been home watching the afternoon soap opera on television that day when from out of the blue, the news broke in with live breaking news. "Aw, man! What now?!" The bald-headed Z-Fighter mumbled aloud before he saw it on the screen. The entire northern district of the city was absolutely leveled by something that had an immensely destructive power. When he saw this, Krillin's eyes nearly fell out of his head in morbid shock.

When the camera focused on one particular object in the sky, however, his fears were confirmed.

It was the familiar face of the dreaded Cell! And man, he was not in the best of moods, according to how he saw the face of the alien.

"I gotta warn someone about this!!!" Krillin thought as he immediately took off in a hurry.

Rhazui looked at Bracca as they occasionally sat around during the peace. They often trained and even made love some of the time. Though Rhazui could swear something was wrong when she threw up a lot but ignored it. Happened only in the morning at times as well. Suddenly on this lazy afternoon that she was with Bracca that they just relaxed from training she felt a strong force. "Bracca...I think...I think he has returned...", She said softly as she recognized the energy signal but it was a lot stronger this time around.

Rhazui got up and suddenly her body shook some from the power flowing off of the being that she knew that was Cell. Her eyes narrowed and her fists clenched so much that they were turning right some. "Bracca we need to rest up or get some Senzu beans. I think he is back and he is not happy nor as strong as he was before...he is even more powerful!", She said quickly as she shook some not able to face or feel such an awesome power.

Bracca had also felt it when he felt that tremendous wave of power, pinpointed as far away as the city. When he heard Rhazui identify it as possibly Cell's, causing the male Sayian to narrow his eyes sharply when he heard the news. "I can't say I blame you, Rhazui. I can feel his power from here, and he doesn't seem the least bit happy about it either." Bracca answered with a shake of his head.

After a moment, Bracca glanced back at Rhazui with a grave look of concern on his face. "I'm going to have to ask you to stay put, Rhazui. I'll handle this one just about as simply from last time. If I need your help, I'll let you know, OK?" Bracca said reassuringly.

Rhazui looked at him, "Why do you want me to stay put? We can fight him together!" She protested though when she noticed his iron face didn't change even when she protested she sighed, "alright Bracca...I will stay here." She said sadly since she was a sayian she loved being in fights and so on. Even if this Cell could prove too much for her she would have at least wanted to fight him some to see how power he had gotten. Though since her feelings were tied to her partner in stronger means she felt more obliged to heed his warnings and his suggestions.

Bracca's face didn't budge when Rhazui protested to him, but he could see her point. One of the things he was eluding to when he said for her to stay put was that she could be carrying their child. That meant if she were to leave with him, that she would present a bigger target and a bigger target was easier to hit. To be honest, he honestly couldn't live with himself if he lost both Rhazui and their child.

After some time, Bracca thought it over, realizing that she might have a purpose after all. With a nod of his head, Bracca responded. "There might be a use for you after all, Rhazui." He said thoughtfully before his expression changed to something a bit more serious. "If something should happen to me, I want you to head for the Z-Fighters and get their help. Knowing them, they'll no doubt give you a hand." He added in a gentle voice before walking up to Rhazui and kissing her softly. "I just want you to be safe, that's all." He concluded.

Rhazui had noticed her gut show some girth though she didn't know why as she looked at him. "So you want me to warn them if something to happen to you...oh...god I don't want that to happen...Bracca...don't go out there and get yourself hurt too badly. I willl have them kicking down Cell's door before you are on the ground crippled!", She said quickly as she eyed him very seriously. "I just found some form of what the humans call 'love' I don't want to lose it already!", She said softly since she had read some of the novels about tragic love tails and how they failed due to something going wrong and unable to stop them.

Rhazui felt she might be diving too much into the human's society but in reality she loved to protect it since it had such a sweet side to it. Maybe she had grown soft since she had come originally to destroy the world like Radiz wanted to do in the first place with Kakarot. Though in reality living some where rather then selling it was way better and she wouldn't do anything to this planet. "...You just promise me you will do something if it gets drastic. Is that what you mean about the whole Z fighters thing? If you would please show some sign...though I think that my senses will tell me when something is wrong!", She said excitedly as her emotions were all over.

"I promise, Rhazui. I promise that I'll let you know if something happens to me, OK?" Bracca asked before pulling her close to him, hugging her lightly. "I don't want to lose you, either. Besides, you mean so much to me more than ever." He added in a quiet voice before stepping back from her with a smile.

"In any case, I should get going. There's no doubt that he's wanting to see me. To be honest, I want to put an end to him once and for all." Bracca continued, nodding for a moment before looking upwards in the direction he could feel Cell's aura come from before exploding into his Super Sayian form. Before he left, however, Bracca glanced back to Rhazui and smiled at her.

"I love you, Rhazui. Always remember that." He said in a soft voice before turning his attention to the skies then blasted off at a high speed.

Just you wait, Cell. I'm coming for you and Hell is coming with me. He thought as he flew.

In the ruined northern district of the city, Cell was floating above the remains, his face unwilling to budge the slightest inch. So much raw anger was flooding through him after remembering what that bastard of a Sayian did to him so many long months ago. Him and that other illegitimate whore. Oh, how he would love to get his hands on them both for all of the things he did to him. Especially with his newfound power, too. He'd love nothing more than to beat them both within an inch of their lives then watch them beg for mercy.

After a moment, Cell felt the familiar wave of power heading his way then turned his head in the direction he could feel it coming from. "Ah... There he is." He said in an amused tone. "The very same person that sent me into space all of those months ago." He added to himself with a grin.

Rhazui turned and looked back at the direction her love went feeling the horrible power in front of the one she recognized. "I... hope he will be alright, I love him.", She mouthed almost with some breath to it as she turned and blasted off heading toward the Kame house. Which they had announced they would be over at. At her 'Cell phone' which she didn't know what to use but to a little experience.

When she had hit the ocean she headed toward the little island. ~Please ... Bracca be safe for me..~ She thought as she landed shortly after thinking that as everybody was outside in fear. Goku with a heavy grim face. "I am sorry to say it Kakarot... but ... Cell...", She said softly as he nodded. "I understand Rhazui... I see Bracca isn't with you... I can sense his power level heading toward Cell's are you alright right this?", Goku asked as she frowned. She didn't say anything and he nodded. "I will head there myself to make sure nothing happens. If you all want to come along you can... Rhazui... for the sake of your child... I don't think you should come.", He said softly as he noticing her belly. Rhazui nodded softly, "I will train when I am ... done giving birth as others would say." She said softly as he nodded blasting off with the rest that choose to go along with Piccolo.

The whole time Bracca flew, the male Sayian had a whirlwind of questions to ask himself. Did he believe in himself enough to achieve the impossible and put an end to this monster once and for all? Would he even be able to make it back in one piece or would he also do what Goku did months ago by dropping out of the Cell Games and back out? To be honest, each question scared him to death. However, he had to steel himself for right now because even as he drew closer, that answer to each and every question he could think of was soon coming closer and closer.

After some time, Bracca's eyes scouted ahead, sighting the infamous alien from so many months ago hovering above the ruins of what was once the northern district of the city. What used to be so many lives and buildings and other things was now reduced to nothing more than rubble, ash, some blood and guts here and there as well as other kinds of debris.

A wave of guilt washed over him as the male red-haired Sayian looked over the scene from where he was, soaring above the wreckage far below him. It was honestly that much harder and harder to believe that just one individual that was so callous and so cruel could conjure up this kind of power and use it with deadly accuracy. Within moments, Bracca would then slowly come to a stop about 30 feet away from the alien and glared at him with an icy turquoise-eyed look.

Cell, on the other hand, merely just hung there with a confident grin on his face, not even caring how angry or upset the Sayian was. For all intentions, he hhad this planned from the very beginning ever since he made his return to Earth. After a moment, the humanoid alien extended his arms outward and grinned a little more before chuckling at Bracca.

"Like what I've done for you, Bracca?" He asked in his usually arrogant bravado. "I made all of this for you. Besides, we're better off fighting someplace where as that one other bastard of a Sayian said, 'no one could get hurt'." Cell commented, chuckling again.

"By spilling the blood of others?" Bracca asked, glaring at the alien with an intensely hateful look in his eyes. "This is what you call no one getting hurt?" He added, narrowing his eyes savagely.

"Don't confuse me like you did last time, Sayian filth. I know what makes even you or that whore you had with you. Speaking of which, where is she? I'm surprised she didn't show up here with you." Cell answered before looking from side to side a bit before turning his attention to the Sayian who was absolutely seething at him now.

"Don't call my girlfriend that, you freak of nature!" Bracca snarled back before gnashing his teeth. "She has nothing to do with this! NONE OF THIS DOES!!!" He added furiously.

"I wonder why that is." Cell answered before crossing his arms in front of his chest and smirked. "If I had to put a guess on it, I'd say she is carrying your pathetic offspring." He added, chuckling coldly.

Bracca only stood there with a clearly enraged glare at this alien. How dare he talk of his one love, his one heart and more importantly, his everything in such a manner like this. The Sayian would love nothing more to rip his head off and jab it through a spear for all to see and fear as a clear reminder that he was not one to be fucked with. Ever.

"I also wonder Bracca - that is if that's even your name at all - have you also noticed something about me? Have you noticed that I have done some growing of my own in terms of my power?" Cell continued onwards as he looked from one hand to the other.

"Of course, and if it's any consolation, you absolutely reek of it. Even a blind Namekian would be able to sniff you out." Bracca answered, shaking his head at Cell. The alien merely shook his head and chuckled in response before looking up at Bracca and smirked.

"Say what you wish now, Sayian. It makes no difference to me just what your next insult to me is. For you see, I believe I want to keep a promise I made to you several months ago before I was launched deep into abysmal blackness of space and exploded into what you thought was bits and pieces." Cell countered before shrugging his shoulders. "Come to think of it, you have no idea as to how I managed to piece myself back together again after a blast like that, do you?" He added.

"Feh." Bracca answered before turning his head to one side and spitting. "How in the hell did you survive that explosion, anyway?" He decided to ask.

"I'm glad you asked." Cell spoke up, not even missing a beat. "You see, as long as my head hasn't been severed then destroyed," He began, making a slashing motion across his throat. "All I will do is regenerate." He added with a grin. "Though while you did try to kill me all of those months back, you forgot to make sure I stayed dead. That was how your precious little trollop of a Sayian was able to sniff me out while you simply walked away from my bloodied corpse." He explained, chuckling a bit. "A nearly fatal error, if I dare say. But now that all of the principle distractions are out of the way, I do believe as though that there is some unfinished business between you and me." Cell concluded, smirking at Bracca.

"You got that right. I beat you within an inch of your life once and now I plan on doing just that once more." Bracca said as he then struck a defiantly defensive posture.

Rhazui looked toward the horizon and frowned, "Bracca..." She said softly as she continued to stare. Bulma looked at her, "Hey...calm down... Bracca is going to be safe. Goku is going after to-..." Rhazui interrupted, "... Bracca will turn down Kakarot's help. He doesn't like help from anybody else besides me..." She said softly as Bulma frowned and Rhazui nodded softly.

Goku stopped besides Bracca, "I am here on behalf of Rhazui. I know that you weren't expecting somebody so soon...but I thought I wouldn't miss the party due to the person throwing it." He said as he looked through them. "Cell, why did you come back? You want to fight again? Because we will stop you again!", He said as he had already gone to super saiyan as he stood there across from Bracca.

Bracca was all set and ready to let loose all of the hellish fury on Cell when from out of the clear blue sky, he saw Goku beside him to steady his hand. he wasn't the slightest bit happy to see him, for he strongly believed that he would have this in the proverbial bag.

"Goku!" Bracca began in an honestly shocked voice before his face became one of aggravation. "Just what in the hell do you think you're doing here?! I thought I told you that I didn't need anybody's help except for Rhazui's!" He added, his tone taking on a hint of anger.

"Well, well, well!" Cell answered Goku's remark with a grin and a loud, heartless laugh. "So, the mighty hero of Earth has finally decided to arrive after the beating I gave him several months ago!" He added, chuckling a little more. "Tell me," He continued aiming his eyes at Goku. "How have your injuries mended the last time I saw you? They looked rough, I should say. After all, I put them there." He concluded, grinning at him once more.

Goku looked at Bracca, "Rhazui... is... you know Bracca! I have to see if I can help and this monster has done a lot to the people of the earth. Also I want to help out in this fight myself." He said knowing that Bracca wouldn't be happy with the answer but in reality he wanted to help out the prideful Saiyan since he might lose to Cell. Goku could feel the power coming from Cell and it was crazy amount. "My injuries? They have healed up just fine, the scars...they will help remind me of why I need to kill you.", He said smirking as he had already transformed to SSJ 2 Easily and now was finally making the push to 3 by now. The immense power coming from Goku was astounding wondering how he was able to manage it in such short time. "This time...Cell, I will make sure you feel my wrath for the rest of the people of earth!", He said as he looked at Bracca. The Saiyan was angry and Goku no doubt knew that it meant that he might turn on him due to anger. Goku knew his own blood was crazy, lustful specially in the heat of battle. "Bracca...I am doing this for Rahzui... She asked that I come.", Goku put words in her mouth though he knew that she would want it.

Back
Top Bottom