Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Day The Earth Stood Still: Cell Games Redux (BB x CF)

Rhazui had glanced at his member and enjoyed looking though not letting him know she giggled, "Finally you get in. I swear it is harder to get you to go into water then into fighting. You would countlessly prove yourself yet you can't get into a body of water with me in it. Though again I guess with a girl as beautiful as me I doubt it would be easy." She was joking because her feet were on the ground and she hated the girls that believed that they could have everything if they jsut threw money at it or their 'good looks' to get what they want. Rhazui was a Saiyan and she would do most things as a Saiyan; Fair.

That's hardly it at all! I find it extremely inappropriate for us as partners to be out here like this! Bracca wanted to shout at her voraciously in response to her comment. But no, the male Sayian decided to just let the jests slide, figuring there were bigger fish to fry at the present moment as indicated by a sigh and a roll of his eyes in response.

"In any case," Bracca said almost as if he was clearing his throat. "Now that we're here, we can finally get on with this whole 'relaxing' business. Agreed?" He asked, his tone not straying from the one he used: Highly professional, despite it sounded just a bit annoyed.

Her eyes fixed on him, "Well, you need to let the discomfort float off of you if you are going to relax in here." She said as she came up to him as she kept herself under the water though it was becoming harder to ignore the fact she got closer the more the water parted and became more and more clear showing off more of her breasts. Her eyes looked at him intently, "You want me to give you a back rub?" She said softly smiling at him.

As before, Bracca was a little hesitant - it was actually more like reluctant - to give Rhazui an answer, especially since she was now coming closer and closer to him, giving him quite the view of her naked body. He would indeed give an answer, despite it came out a little delayed. "Yeah, I suppose you can do that..." He said finally before turning to the side in the water then leaned forward a bit to allow her to do her work on him.

"If I fall asleep on you during the process, then you'll know how good of a job you did on me." Bracca said afterwards, half attempting a joke.

She let out a soft giggle as she looked at him rubbing his shoulders softly as she smiled, "Well, if you fall asleep then I did a great job. I hope I can get that just make sure to get you to the edge so you don't have something happen to you." She said softly as she kept her hands on his shoulders rubbing soft in some areas and hard in others to make sure she got the tough areas and the soft tender ones as well. She wanted ot make sure he was taken care of.

Seconds after he felt Rhazui's hands touch his taut skin, Bracca emitted the kind of shudder that most humans would feel as if they had been struck by lightning for the very first time of their lives and continued to feel the effects of it still today. This lasted for maybe a moment before he finally began to ease up and let Rhazui carry out with what she had planned with him then tilted forwards a little more, offering his back to her and nearly plunking his face into the water.

Rhazui looked at him and giggled as she continued to work on his shoulders and upper back to where she could see. Her hands working like a delicate masseuse as her hands moved to work out the knots that were created due to the battle just shortly afterwords.

By then, Bracca was beginning to fade in and out of conciousness as he hung there with his back arched up towards the open air for a few minutes more before finally succumbing to sleep, plopping his face into the water and accidentally inhaling a slight amount of water. That slight amount, however, immedaitely snapped his mind back into focus with a start, causing Bracca to nearly fly out of the water with a yelp.

After looking about, Bracca stopped his eyes on Rhazui, possibly thinking how much of an idiot he was for doing this.

Rhazui was confused and startled but when she noticed the guilty face on the male she giggled. "Don't worry, you fell asleep in the water and inhaled some and took some in. Come back down here, I will stop if that is going to make you scared of the water.", She teased him some more enjoying the relaxation that Vageta and the rest of the Saiyans besides goku took advantage of.

Bracca rolled his eyes upwards and to the right and frowned comically at his apparent idiocy, but shrugged as he reassumed his position by slowly leaning forward to let Rhazui continue her work. "Guess I'm not really used to relaxing this much..." He said, chuckling nervously for a little while as he glanced over to her.

Rhazui kept up her hands and worked on his back more as she smiled, "Sometimes this type of peace is for the betterment of your person Bracca." She said as she kept her hands moving back and forth on his back feeling up the scars and even muscles that were below those scars as she enjoyed the message.

"I can see your point there, Rhazui." Bracca answered as he turned his head to look at her. Judging from how close she was to him, he could clearly see those luscious-looking feminine mounds of hers from under the water line. After a little while longer into the massage, the male Sayian eventually straightened up and stretched his arms out wide with a groan.

"In more ways than not." He added before turning to Rhazui with a nod of his head.

Rhazui kept her focus on parts of his back that were knotted and she giggled, "really now?" She stuck out her tongue and eyed when he looked back but didn't say anything but blushed since she didn't know that Bracca looked at her in that way. It was embarrassing but it was to show that she was pretty and that he couldn't help but look at her beauty. She always wondered how Bulma and them could keep themselves in those small skirts and stuff but in reality she understood what they were going but she was too modest to do that. Since she fought most of the time she didn't think that sex was that important and that love didn't matter much as much as blood lust though time on earth has really warped that sense to more of where bulma and them do now.

"Of course." Bracca answered with a smile on his face as he kept his focus on Rhazui's blushing one. Following this, his hands reached over then rested them on her back for a little while before beginning to massage her back in return. However, there was something within his mind that seemed to be a bit more intrigued than how he was originally was looking at her. It might have been the beauty this female Sayian possessed, but the one thing he just couldn't look away from was that adorable looking face of hers as he continued to work on her back at the same pace he began with.

Rhazui gave him more back to work with as suddenly she was on the receiving end. The feeling was overwhelming on her aching muscles. The one thing a Saiyan always over measured was their muscles basically they would wear them out and then have huge knots in them as she felt on Bracca often did. That is why she would do and now she had huge ones of her own. Without a proper amount of 'cash' that humans used to measure importance so she couldn't get a proper message. This felt like heaven as she melted in the man's hands. He could feel her body warm up due to his hands and her body tremble from his touch. The thought of him touching made her go nuts.

It was rather odd to see Rhazui practically just melt in his hands, but he wasn't going to complain about it. Judging from what he suspected, this was definitely something that she hadn't had done to her in quite some time. To keep her from slipping out of his grasp, Bracca would then hold her close to him as he then continued to work on her back all while keeping an eye on her to make sure she didn't slip below the water line and accidentally drowned on him. That wouldn't be good for anyone, including him.

She let out a loud sigh, "Thanks Bracca, I haven't had this ...in forever. I haven't felt so good in my life. I mean my Ki keeps my body feeling good when I have it but in reality my muscles hurt all over." She said as she readjusted herself afraid that she needed to keep herself structured. This was rather difficult to keep up as he rubbed her back but then again she enjoyed the message and enjoyed how he did it. This man was the first to touch her and allowed her to enjoy such bliss.

Bracca nodded before he spoke. "Anytime Rhazui. Besides, I can tell by these knots on your body that you didn't get these things smoothed out in a while." He added as he kept his eyes on her while continuing to rub her back gently.

"But ya know, It might be a little better if you were laying flat on your belly while I keep working on you." He said with a shrug of his shoulders. "If you don't want to, I can understand."

Rhazui looked at him and smiled, "Well do you want to go on the shore and go into the cottage I have for this place? I don't like doing it on water. I am a little afraid I will drown with how good your hands are." She said softly as she giggled swimming over to the shore getting out and leaving her armor and torn clothes off carring them toward the cottage nude. Though her breasts were not shown her pussy lips were shown as she didn't care at the moment not paying attention as she walked into the cottage and got dried off laying down on the bed she managed to get off of Chichi.

Bracca nodded in response before swimming up to the shore then waded out of the lake, not even caring if he stepped out with his limp prick waving about slighty as he walked over to the cottage then stepped inside, seeing the nude Rhazui lying there waiting for him.

He first went over to the bathroom and grabbed another towel to dry his hair and upper body off before coming back to her then sat beside her with a smile on his face. "Alright, then. Might as well continue my work then, eh?" He asked, chuckling more to himself as he spoke.

Giggling she nodded, "Yeah I expect more of you Bracca since you started giving me one in the lake. Now please more." She commanded slightly as she had a lot of sores or pains in her back that he had just started to loosen up.

With that, Bracca nodded his head in reply. "Sure." He answered as he then moved closer to her then rested his hands on her back then started to massage it like he was doing from before. He would then gently introduce his knuckles into the mix, grinding them carefully into her spine while keeping an eye on her.

Rhazui loved the touches and she moaned out as she shivered some feeling how well he was doing it. Her body was warming up and she couldn't understand it completely but she had some idea due to what Chichi and Bulma had told her about it. Her body continued to wiggle around as she felt his hands work more on her soft skin. For being well toned she had very soft skin despite the beatings she had taken over the years on earth and fighting for the planet. It was just the way her body worked and kept itself identified. "Ohhh yes...I loved this.", She said softly as she hadn't spoke like that before.

It was definitely awkward to hear Rhazui speak like this to him, but once again, he never complained about it. Smiling, his hands continued to work on her spine but sensed her body warming up due to his hands' ministrations. Still, he kept working on her spine despite the fact that she was warming up to his touch.

Rhazui looked back at him and smiled, "Thank you so much for doing this. I just can't stop enjoying it. It is as good as fighting." She said softly as she enjoyed it and loved the feeling of it and she pushed herself into his hands as she continued to get warm to the point to where he could see her body flush red somewhat. Her body was reacting to his touch a lot.

Back
Top Bottom