Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any other magic the gathering players here?

Both probably cost 4 or more. It's about the practicality of it. I've seen a Blue deck with only 5 mana annihilate other decks, the only card that cost 5 was traumatize.

Raziel99 said:
Both probably cost 4 or more. It's about the practicality of it. I've seen a Blue deck with only 5 mana annihilate other decks, the only card that cost 5 was traumatize.
Granted, Traumatize is one of the best 5-mana cards in the game.

Trazz said:
Raziel99 said:
Granted, Traumatize is one of the best 5-mana cards in the game.
I want to run it in my Scarecrow deck so I can hit myself with it.

I prefer Archive Trap, it costs 5 to play, but its free to play if an opponent searched his/ her library, and of course its an instant x3

Target opponent puts the top thirteen cards of his or her library into his or her graveyard.

Zennarion said:
I prefer Archive Trap, it costs 5 to play, but its free to play if an opponent searched his/ her library, and of course its an instant x3

Target opponent puts the top thirteen cards of his or her library into his or her graveyard.
Path to exile, then throw 4 of those down.

Nah, spending 4 mana for two more of them kinda wastes the awe of milling 52 cards with 1 mana.

I'm thinking of making a landfall deck, I just got some pretty good ones.

Right now i'm focusing on my Bant, and Allies deck, as they show the most promise, type 2 wise at least.

I got a pretty kick ass land card in one of my newest booster packs x3
Emeria, the Sky Ruin, it fits into my angel deck, but could be used in my ally deck as well XD

And then i also got a Roil Elemental, though im going to trade it for a Rhox tomorrow (its a beast for my beast deck, which im converting into a lifelink deck... Slowly XD)

x3

I like the fact that i don't even have 7 plains in the ally deck, but i still have a way of using it :p
That is... If i understand this other card right^^;

I use quite a few of the search lands (Such as Terramorphic expanse) And the Khlani heart expedition. Use one search land, it counts as two (One when it comes into play, and another when you bring the land out from the search.)

I just use prismatic omen, i think it allows me to use its ability, though im not quite sure^^;

But i also have a couple of cards that gives me mana x3

I am tempted to use it in my beast deck instead^^;

But we'll see, i need to trade my Roil elemental with Red's Rhox tomorrow x3

Spirit Link was re-made in m10/X set, at least, I think so.

If not, Wingbrisk Raptor, and Battlegrace (?) Angel gives Life link when attacking (angel is only when a creature attacks alone).

There's also another version of loxhodon warhammer that gives +2/+2, trample, lifelink from shards. (its green and white)

If your running white in your beast deck, also toss in wall of revnance (You gain life equal to the power of target creature you control at the end of your turn.)

I run Naya colors in my beast deck :3

I have the +2/+2 hammer in the deck.

I once had spirit link and battlegrace x3

I might go with raptor, though i prefer to stick with beasts only^^;

There's a beast in zendikar-vigilance, life link, 4/6 for 6 mana. At the start of your upkeep, if you have 40 or more life, you win the game.

Back
Top Bottom