Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any other magic the gathering players here?

I run a black Kamigawa Rat token deck with a splash of untouchables for the ninjas to get through with. Usually used for casual play, considering now it's banned from Type 1 tourney play.

Jospeh I will challenge you to a game. I doubt you will win against either of my decks :)

Well I've got 2 decks, one which is white/black I call the COmmand and control life drain deck, the other I have the goblin rape you before you can half life me deck.

Well, with the sounds of those decks I wish I still had my friend's Slivers or Lockdown deck still avaliable.

Never said I'd be the one using those. Usually if those are on the field, I'm on the other head of the two-headed dragon. Ever done one of those?

A 2v1 or 2v2? Yeah abck when Ihad just got into it. But any deck that needs a massive atytack force to conquer, such as sliver or anything like that is pointless once Iget my right cards out. Cause you end up having to pay 8 mana for each creature attacking :)

Sounds familiar. Faced something similar going against my friend's Lockdown deck. Biggest damn thing I have ever seen and effective. To the point where if he wasn't tapped out, chances are you weren't playing anything that he didn't want you to. And if you managed to get it out, chances were equally good that you wouldn't be able to do shit with it.

Well beleive it or not none of the things I use need to usually be played more than once. Therefore even if I am not tapped out you will STILL be needing to pay a large sum of mana to attack me.

Most of the things I have in the red-white deck is more or less power based, but it's sluggish as hell. Anyone got any ideas of how to get shit out like that quicker?

Heh I do =D I love MTG, my decks rape so much atm, if anyone is up for a game over the net let me know, i got appretice so just hit me up a pm with messangers =D

I used to play on a tournament level, got bored of it. Now I do casual. My friend Casey should be doing national tournaments though, he is GOOD.

Also I live in Seattle, it is like a national sport here.

Anyways, he made a deck in a draft tournament, that summoned INFINITE BEAR TOKENS!

I repeat for anyone to dense to understand this, INFINITE BEAR TOKENS!

I play, but just casually with friends. I've got a kick ass elf deck and a dragon deck that is just one or two cards till I'm done editing it for a while.

I'm not much into the game... I invested in yugioh and spent to much to switch over XD

I've got a Green/Black Zombie-Beast deck. It's pretty fun to play with, although it has almost no new cards in it. I stopped buying them since Champions of Kamigawa way back when... o.o;

I am so bored I will happily challenge anyone to MTG right now, if anyone thinks they can beat me that is.

Reaper said:
slivers......xD Your slivers would be worthless against my deck.
I wouldn't know about that, buddy. Slivers have a tendancy to come up in really odd combinations that wind up turning the tides of combat if you get too careless or cocky. And all of a sudden, schmapo! Consider yourself owned.

I'm working on my devour deck, though right now it's just tokens, Deathringer thoctars, Rockslide elementals, and a Mycoloth.

I'm also re-working my exalted deck.

I hope to make both tourney worthy, but just casual for now.

I play Magic, I usually run either White/black, Or White/Green..One of my friends uses a sliver(Sp) Deck, its irritating as hell.

Slivers are gay, which is why I built a lorlwyn changling deck (Changelings are every creature type, including-Slivers) ^^

Back
Top Bottom