Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any WoW, CoH/COV Player

Dream said:

• I hate how I have to do an interview for a raiding guild. xD
      [/list:u][/list:u]

• Yeah, I prefer to just PUG raid. Good thing I'm on a server that's not full of downies, I killed KT last night.

I have high-level characters on Cenarion Circle (Alliance, RP) as well as Mal'Ganis (Horde, PvP). I haven't played very much recently, but I'm sure I'll go back eventually.

• The new patch is fucking horrible.
      Some Blizz employee must have spilled his java all over the fucking computers. xD

Wintergrasp was screwed last night,
      then they shut it down. Alliance has perma ownership of it D;

And there's lag... hell, Atlas Loot is down,
      and my trinkets aren't working!

MADNESS!
      [/list:u][/list:u]

I decide to rerolled on one of the new realms for BE Hunter and I wanted to see as it was said once you have a 55 or higher toon you can make a DK on any Realm that didnt happen

80 NE priest, Holy.
80 NE hunter, BM/Marks.
62 NE DK, Blood.

All on Ysera. xDD;
I have some toons on Uldaman, though.

;_;
I kinda quit. School demands my life.

Here is the world's cutest boss guide, this one for Sartharion: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://pwniepedia.com/index.php?title=Sartharion">http://pwniepedia.com/index.php?title=Sartharion</a><!-- m -->

Bloodelf - 80 - Mage
Bloodelf - 77 - Paladin

And many other level 20's - 30's

And two DK's, a 66 and 55. I don't play much anymore.

Once I get some money I'll be playing WoW again.. My poor horde characters... How alone they must feel. </3

I miss my trolls. :<

I have one that's 24, and another that's 30. :3

I also have a belf 35... only because she can be a pally.... because I was asked to become a healer and blah. I hate wussy priests

You should just because you can, for then, you'll never have to log into it again... Or at least until the next patch....

I play on Farstriders there.
I have a level 80 Boomkin, and a Level 70 Paladin, both Alliance. ^^

Zalvek said:
I play on Farstriders there.
I have a level 80 Boomkin, and a Level 70 Paladin, both Alliance. ^^
mmmmm boomkin....

I love boomkin.

I don't like playing them of course.
I just enjoy seeing my dps go through the roof.

Hehe, Boomkin to me feels like one of the most fun specs in the game. I mean, you're playing a giant bear-deer-owl... thing, and you shoot hippie beams! Plus they suck on their thumbs when they /sleep. xD

Back
Top Bottom