Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the Underground (butterfly0408/Rude and Not Ginger)

James moved his hands to her hips and slowly started to move her back and forth. He groaned softly, sliding her back as hard and fast as he could with how tight she was. "Mm...I can tell she hasn't been fucked back here before. But I am getting tired of listening to her bitching. After I am done back here I am going to tie her up. You guys can fuck her mouth and cover her with cum all night."

He smirked a little and leaned down, kissing her neck softly. "I bet that will be fun...There are at least fifty guys here who want to fuck you. You can have a cum bath from 50 different guys tonight. By tomorrow you will be begging to get on your knees and fuck me in front of them." Then he looked at the crowd. "Come on boys...Cum all over her."

Gia trembled, trying to hold her fear back, but it was hard. Perhaps the hardest thing she ever had to do in her life. She was already afraid of what he was already doing to him. But his promise to his gang members struck a new fear in her. Biting her lips, she tried to hold any more whimpers, cries, pain, any noise really back. She had angered him enough as it was. She was suddenly submissive as he wanted her to be. She gave no more protests, no more sounds, only a perfect sex toy for him to use as he wished.

Meanwhile, the men around him, ones not already occupied with females of their own, formed a semi circle around Gia. Whipping out their semi hard to already hard cocks, they all started to stroke themselves, ready to aim and fire as the boss had given them permission to do.

James smirked a little when she finally submitted. "There we go. That is how a good little bitch should act. Now beg for me to cum in your ass. Or I might give all the girls permission to punish you how they like." He reached forward and lifted her chin so that she could look at all the men getting ready to cum all over her. Meanwhile, his pace didn't slow.

In fact, he only got faster. He was pounding her ass now, groaning from the pleasure he was getting from her tight hole. "Ah...I love a virgin ass...I am gonna cum soon...Tell me where you want it." He smirked again, loving how easy she was to break.

Gia gasped and groaned as he painfully pulled at her head, forcing it up. For a moment she looked into the men around her's faces and saw the sick pleasure they took in her shame so quickly she closed her eyes to block out there pleased and pleasured expression. She didn't even want to think about what the girls in this gang's idea of 'punishment' was, so she did as she was told. This whole thing was just bidding her time now. Waiting for the chance she would have to run away from this place and never come back. The article didn't even matter anymore.

"Pl-please.... c-cu-cum in my... in my..." she struggled to force the degrading words out but the in one swift burst, forced all the words out in one fast paced blurt, "Please cum in my ass!"

James smirked a little. "There we go. That is a good girl." He started to thrust a little harder and deeper for a few moments, groaning as he started to get close. "Now since you begged like a good girl I will give you what you begged for." He let go of her chin and moved his hands to her hips, going as hard as he could while enjoying it. It wasn't long before he came hard, his seed filling her tight ass.

He didn't linger in her ass. He pulled out slowly, groaning and letting a little cum land on her ass as well. He stood slowly, licking his lips. "You were a very good fuck...Tomorrow we can do this again. But for now." He put his foot on her ass and kicked her to the floor. "Chain her up and fuck her mouth as much as you like. But no making her swallow. Only cum on her."

"Oh God!" She cried out at three men dragged at her laughing and pulling her along, dragging her to a place they could chain her up for their own pleasure. It certainly was not for hers. But it wasn't just this looming threat that had her begging for help from above. He had said tomorrow. Why wouldn't he let her go? He had got what he wanted from her, was the man so twisted that he was going to do it to her again and again? For how long. Feeling faint as they pulled her to her knees and pushed her against a wall, they chained her wrists up. They clearly did things like this often for the chains her adjustable and they had them high above her and tight. Even when she passed out, she'd still be kneeling up right in at the perfect spot for them to cover her in cum.

((Are we gonna play out a few guys raping her mouth and cumming on her or skip ahead. I'm thinking she will faint within the first three guys either way.))

(I am just gonna skip.)

James walked out the next morning, two girls clinging to him, begging to go back to bed with him. "Leave me alone. You had your night." They both pouted and walked away, leaving the warehouse. Meanwhile, he walked to the wall with her chained to it. Her whole body was drenched in cum, some dry and some still dripping. A few had woken up and cum on her as a good morning wake up. He slapped his across the face. "Wake up bitch...I am sure your mouth is all dried out from sucking cock all night."

Gia had passed out after the third or fourth man masturbating on her head. A punch in the gut had woken her the first time to only be greeted with the a cock spilling cum right into her eyes. After she had passed out the second time, it had taken more that a punch in the gut to wake her. Three solid slaps to the face woke her just long enough to taste the blood on her cut lip and for her to have the thought that she was going to have a black eye before she passed out. All other attempts to wake her failed and so they just used her the rest of the night as a cum dump until dawn when they left her, wrist cut from the tight binds to boot.

James' wake up call did wake her, but only enough to groan in utter agony. So much pain coursing all through her body, she did not know how to take it. She just wanted to slip back into sleep. The pain could not reach her there. "Uuuuuhhh..." she groaned as shook her painful wrists, the chains rattling, "...please... please let me... let me go..." Her cum covered body trembled, "I want to go home..."

James didn't flinch at how she looked but he did seem a bit annoyed. "Dammit. I told them not to damage you so much." He pulled a key from his pocket and unlocked her wrists, catching her before she could fall to the floor. "We are going to take a bath and I am going to clean you up."

He lifted her off the floor and carried her across the huge room to his private quarters, taking her into the bathroom. "They really did a number on you. No bruises though. Well I bet you will feel better after a bath, some pain killers and a good fuck." He sat her down, turning on the water.

"Just..." she was talking in barely a whisper, her voice hoarse and worn, "Just let me leave." She didn't want to be in this place anymore. She wanted to be in her own bed certainly not in a tempting man's bathroom. "I can.... wash myself... there..." she struggled out as she tried to sit up on her own as she watched him fill the tub.

James sighed a little and pushed her back down. "You can barely move. Now shut up and get comfortable. I may enjoy kinky sex but I don't enjoy watching a hot girl in this bad shape." When she tub was full, he scooped her up again and carried her into the tub, slowly lowering her into his lap in the water. "There...Doesn't that feel better?"

Whimpering her final protest before her whimper turned to a hiss from the initial reaction of having the water hit her skin. It was so warm. She did have to admit as her body started to relax in the water and in his arms, "If you don't like it, why did you leave me to your men like that?"

"Why? Because it was fun. I admit that they got a little carried away. But I like the idea of someone like you being fucked until you are exhausted...Then fucked some more. I'm not a nice guy. I don't care if I hurt someone or if they hate me. I just don't like seeing a good body messed up. Now shut up or I will see how long you can hold your breath." He started to clean her body rather tenderly, not in the mood for her to complain. But after washing her whole body, he got out of the water. He walked over to the sink and get a few pills and filled a cup with water. "Now take these...It will help with the pain." He failed to mention that the pills would also make her rather loopy and very persuadable.

Gia said nothing, did nothing. She could barely move anyways, but really the nice hot bath did indeed make her feel better. After the night she had, it was refreshing at least. Watching him as he left her in the tub, she didn't know what to think of him. His lips are telling her he doesn't care if she gets hurt while his hands are being as gentle as could be. It all confused her something awful. He head was spinning. Looking at the pill he brought her, a part of her sighed a little in relief. Sweet painkillers, they would take the pain and the head ache away. "Thanks, I guess..." she said as she reached out and took the pills, popping them one and then the second into her mouth before drinking back the entire glass of water in one long gulp. She handed him the glass back. It would take time time to take it's affect and in the mean time? She had no clothing. He had ripped them to shreds. And she dare not ask for anything. So what was she to do? Walk from the place naked? If she had to, so be it. Just a few moments longer in the tub though. The water was so very nice.

James didn't stay out of the tub for long though. Instead he moved into his old spot right behind her, putting an arm around her waist. "I had a lot of fun with you last night. I have decided that this is going to be a regular thing. You are going to stay here with me for at least a few days, so that you can recover. And I will make sure that you get lots of practice with your sucking and anal...Although I am sure a girl your age must have fucked before. Quite a bit actually from how enjoyable your body is. No way a guy would want to fuck you just once. So once those pain killers kick in, which takes about half an hour, I am going to give you another round of fun. This time with just the two of us."

A part of her was so tempted. A lusty, wild part of her that wanted to just nod and smile and say 'whatever you wish' to his plans. But then another part, the sensible part, was still more in control of her, for now. "That's a nice offer," she said as she tried to slip her way out of his arms, "But I am afraid that I have places to be. And I simply cannot-" Gia went to stand in the tub but a wave of dizziness suddenly seemed to overcome her and she fell back down into the tub again with a moan. Her hand raised to her forehead, she tried to regain her balance. "Uuuhhh..."

"You are in no condition to leave even if I was going to let you. Now behave or I won't wait for the pain killers to fuck you." He pulled her tight against him, her hand moving between her legs. "Now if you are a good girl for me I will make sure that you cum a few times today. If not, I will tie you up and call up a few people. Not just guys either. You will be servicing everyone I can think of." His fingers rubbed her slit gently, a finger threatening to push in.

The thought of more people ganging up on her again frightened her. "No!" she whimpered, her tone almost in a panic. "Please. I'll... I'll stay. I'll be good. Just please," her body almost seemed to be trembling, "Don't call those men back in here again. Don't call those women to laugh at me again. Please...uuuhhhh...." she moaned every so slightly. Almost like a groan really.

"There we go...Now that is the kind of thing I want to hear from you. I wanna hear you moan and beg." He moved his fingers a little faster for a few moments. Then he pushed a single finger inside of her, moving it back and forth slowly. "And you are all hot around me. I think that you are starting to like being a little whore..."

With a gasp as he slipped his fingers into her lower lips, her body gave a sudden jolt, pressing her back against his body more firmly, "Ah, please!" She basically yelped out. The pills were already taking an effect upon her. Dear lord it shouldn't already, but the lack of food in her system helped them along. "What's happening to me?" she asked.

James smirked a little. "I would say that you are finally having a good time." He started to move the finger a little faster. "And those pills I gave you are giving you a little more incentive." He kissed her neck teasingly before giving her a bite. "You are going to have a lot of fun for the next few hours. Now relax and cum."

"Ahhh...." she moaned, biting her lower lips and making the sounds coming from her no more that a hmm in her throat. Tilting her head to the side, her cheek rubbed against his shoulder a little and she couldn't help herself, but for a moment she nipped at his skin. Where had that come from? It was pure instinct she had to guess. Or the drugs. But it wasn't her. Was it?

When she nipped his shoulder like that, he smirked. It was most likely only because she was so horny, but she was still playing back. Most girls just laid back and waited for pleasure to help with the effect of the drug. She seemed to actually want it. So he pulled his fingers out slowly and smirked a little, standing. "I want you to get out of the tub and lay on the floor. Then finger yourself till you cum. If you do that, I will give you my cock." He smirked again, a wicked look in his eyes. Without a word, he got out of the tub and walked over to a closet in the bathroom, opening it only to pull out a video camera. He obviously did things like this often. "Now do it..."

Lost in the feelings he was giving her, he was surprisingly tender with his touch at the moment.... for someone that was no doubt a cold blooded killer at heart. She actually kind of regretted it when he pulled away and stood up. Sitting in the tub, she watched and listened. Could she really do it? Could she be such a down right whore for him? It was for her life she supposed but then, it was as if a light bulb went off in her head. This was it. This was the story of a life time standing right in front of her with the video camera in his hand. What better way to go undercover in the underground world of the city then close to the king of the underworld himself. This close to him, she could learn his secrets. She could write an expose tell all to end all tell alls. She'd be famous. And... something told her she'd like the ride to fame there as well if he was as skilled in every way, shape, and form as he was just now with his fingers.

Biting her lower lip, she nodded slightly and slowly climbed from the tub. The water cascading down her body as she stood and just stayed standing for a moment, gazing at him a moment before slowly lifting her leg up and over the edge of the tub. She wished her climb from the tub could have been more gracefully, but she still was sore and it down right hurt some. But soon she was out of the tub and stepped towards the rub in the center of the bathroom floor. Slowly lowering herself to her knees first before laying her wet body down flat on the ground. With a sigh she closed her eyes and tried to mental prepare herself for what she was about to go a moment before her hand started to slowly reach down her body, her legs spreading at the same time...

James kept the camera on her as she got out of the tub. It wasn't graceful, but watching the water run along her skin was enticing. And as she laid down on the rug, with her legs spread, he smirked a little. "There we go..." He reached down and rubbed her pussy softly for a few moments, his fingers teasing her clit. "Now you do some...And don't be boring. I want to see you arching and moaning like a little slut."

Back
Top Bottom