Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the Underground (butterfly0408/Rude and Not Ginger)

butterfly0408

Singularity
The music blasted, the pulse beat of the warehouse party was powerful and strong. The gang members all danced to the rhythm of it both on the floor and in the hidden corners of the place as well. Sinful things happened in this place, but no one seemed to care.

Gia walked among the crowd, thinking she fit in with the rest of them. At least as much as should could minus piercing her nose, eye brow and getting a few tattoos. She had tipped her blond hair in wash out dark red dye to try and fit into the scene. If anything, the tips made her stand out more, for something about the color made her pop. Man male and some female eyes were drawn to her in her little outfit of tight black jeans, red tank, and black jacket.

Thanks to a tipoff from one of her cop informants, Gia had gotten the tip off about his place. The hang out for the most powerful gang in the city that the cops were going to start monitoring. Gia wanted to monitor it herself. Get a real insiders look into the world. The perfect material for a new undercover article. She could see the title now, "In the Underground" or something else equally as dramatic. Perfect.

As she made her way through the crowds, noting details left and right, she spotted her dear cop friend, officer Johnson, in his own undercover get up. He was even more obvious then her. So much so she feared he might be called out. She knew he'd be mad that she would come to this place, but she had to warn him. He was starting to get looks from people.

Making her way through the crowd, she started to push her way towards him.

Just as she was about to reach him, several men grabbed the officer. He struggled and after a few moments, they simply struck him hard in the stomach before dragging him away. Everything seemed to go silent for a moment. Then the music started up again and everyone continued with their party like nothing had happened. After all, it was nothing new. But then, a few of the girls seemed to be more excited than usual. They were pointing and giggling.

Then he walked up to Gia, the infamous leader of the gang, James. He had a smirk on his face and slowly he moved his hand to her chin. "Hello cutie. I don't remember seeing you at my parties before." His hair was shaggy, hanging down to his eyes. It was dyed white and moved just right so that it showed off the row of eyebrow piercings. Unlike Gia, he blended in perfectly. After all, everyone wanted to be like him.

His tight black t-shirt was decorated with various bands and his baggy jeans were covered in zippers. He seemed rather young to be in charge of a gang this big but he was handsome and terrifying at the same time. "I think I would like you to keep me company tonight..."

Joe! She screamed in her head as she watched helpless as her acquaintance was slugged, knocked out, and dragged away. What could she do?! She had to do something! The cops! She had to get help! Help for him! She tried to follow where they were taking him with her eyes as best she could, her reporters mind logging every detail she could use later to help the officer. But her attention was soon drawn away by some man before her.

The sudden sight of him took her breath away. Something about him. The look in his eyes as he gazed at her. It felt like he could see into her soul. It felt like she was naked before him even though she was still fully clothed. A shiver ran up her spine and she shook her head, snapping herself back into reality.

And then she made the mistake of a life time. If she had not already blown her cover, she was about to as she spoke, "I'm sorry, I'm here with someone else." The gang members within earshot all stopped and turned to look at her as if she was crazy. No woman, even one already committed to another man, turned down their leader. Every woman knew, when the leader wanted you for company, you sacrificed it to him, literally, with no question asked.

When she said that, James frowned a little. "Oh really? Well I am sure that he won't mind you having some fun with me. After all, I am probably his boss." He took a step back and looked the girl over slowly. "You are a strange girl. You definitely don't belong here. But you aren't police...Maybe I should give you an intro to this life."

He smirked a little. "On your knees. Right now." The look in his eyes wasn't playful or perverse. It was completely serious. Like her obeying was a life or death mater. Which is probably was. If she didn't do what he told her to, it was obvious that it would happen anyway. Meanwhile, a few girls moved up behind him and started to nuzzle him like he was a god to be worshiped.

"Girls...Not now. I am trying to teach her a lesson about this gang. Once she is a good little girl like you I will give you some attention."

Gia's face grew pale. It only took a moment for realize the mistake she had made. She could have stayed hidden in the shadows of this place to write her story, but now she was realizing that she had just made herself the story. And she was not stupid enough to know that she was either going to be in a hard hitting undercover story... or the page 10 obituaries...

Hesitating a moment, she was tossing around some idea on how to save herself here. Acting quickly then, she fell to her knees before him, "Forgive me. I am... new here. My... my brother is a member and I have begged him to bring me here. I finally got him to agree tonight. It is my first time here, I did not know. But... I do now." She raised her eyes up towards him, trying to put a genuine, sincere look in her eyes, "Forgive me my leader."

Her life depended on her acting skills now...

James wasn't easy to fool. And he story didn't sound right to him. After all, she was a very very attractive girl. And he made it his business to know about attractive girls who were related to his members. But he decided that she was probably just some girl off the street who wanted to fit in with a gang. So he nodded. "Alright. I'll forgive you. That is..."

He reached down and unzipped his jeans, freeing his cock and stroking it softly. For this party, it wasn't uncommon to have something like this happen. In fact, it was a nightly occurrence, though the girls usually fought to do it. Once he was hard enough, he pressed his against her cheek. "Suck me off and swallow my cum and I will forgive you. If not, I will make sure that you leave here black and blue...Or dead."

He got a wicked smirk. He loved his power. No one would dare argue with him. After all, his gang members enjoyed the same kind of treatment. Who would want to defy him if he kept his people happy?

Seeing his zipper slip open shocked her to flinch away, almost try and stand, but two gang members were already there to stop her and help put her in her place. They each put a hand on her shoulder and forced her back down to her knees at his feet. She turned her head a moment away from it as he grew had right in from of her, cringing a little as he pressed it against her cheek. Her cover was truly blown now by how reluctant she was to be approched like this by the leader. Other girls licked their lips in anticipation at the sight of him, but not Gia.

Whimpering a little as he gave her the choice... be a whore or be dead... she only had one option. Opening her eyes, she got a close up view of his length in front of her. Damn but she could not deny that one look at him, hard and long and her body grew aroused. The space between her legs was suddenly damp and yearned for him to enter her. But she'd never admit it. At least... not yet.

Her eyes raised to his face then as she nervously licked her lips without thinking about it. A little action, but strangely a sensual one. With a slight nod and no words, she dropped her gaze back to him again and leaned her head forward, just enough to suck at the tip of him. His lackeys hands still firmly holding her to her knees as she began to worship their leader's body.

James smirked a little as she licked her lips. She obviously wasn't aware of how tempting she was. Then she wrapped her lips around the tip of his length and sucked on it softly. It felt good, there was no denying that, but she didn't even manage a groan from her meager actions. He put a hand on the back of her head and growled. "You had better try harder or I will never cum."

And without warning, he pushed her down further on him, his length filling her mouth and threatening to push into her throat if he pushed her any harder. He didn't care if she gagged. He didn't care if it hurt her. He deserved this after everything he had dealt with to get his power. And as he started to rock his hips back and forth, he didn't show any remorse.

"Now suck or I will let every guy in this room have a turn on you." He gripped her hair tighter so that she couldn't pull back.

At first, the thought came to mind that this was not that bad. He tasted like no man she ever had tasted before now. For a moment it was good. Then that moment was gone. Her eyes wide as he force himself upon her, she unintentionally reached her hands up and grabbed a hold of his legs, using him for support but basically clung to him.

A laugh rang out from all around them as he used her. The gang members thought it was hilarious. She did not agree. A whimper escaped her as she tried to pull back, but his hand was forcing her to move in only one direction. Forward.

Trapped now in his world, she had no choice once again. Gia wondered if she'd ever have a choice again. With another whimper, she started to suck. And she did not hesitate this time. She sucked at him hard right away. The faster she got him off, the sooner she'd be free. Or so she thought.

When she started to suck now, his cock deep in her mouth, he groaned a little. "There we go. That is a good girl." He smirked a little and started to move his hips slowly. It felt good to have her mouth around him. Better than anything he had felt in a while. She was better than those random girls who loved to fuck him.

But then again she wanted it over soon. They wanted it to last. "You are much better than I expected. I am upset that I haven't met you before. I am going to give you a big mouthful of cum." He smirked and his hips moved a little faster, letting out a long groan.

Meanwhile there were girls drooling at the sounds he was making. They had never seen him enjoy it so much.

It freaked her out a little bit that when he said he was upset they had not met before... her first thought was 'So am I.' Damn her traitorous thoughts! Damn her traitorous body. Her hands on his legs grasped him just a little more firmly, stroking his thighs just ever for slight. Starting now to actually get into it it seemed, she bobbed her head and actually... moaned...

"She's a good little whore boss." Said one of the men helping to hold her in place as he reached his hand up and stroked a few loose locks of her hair, "Can we get the next taste?"

Gia's eyes shot open and she gasped a little, even with him in her mouth, the sound was clearly a gasp. Her eyes raised up towards his face, filled with fear. It was one thing to be one mans whore, but more than one? She tried to shake her head a little bit 'No!' but was unsure if he'd bother listening to her. He'd do what he wanted.

James looked rather pleased as she got more and more into it. He smirked and kept moving slowly, his fingers running through her hair now. He looked happy up until the other asked for a taste. He frowned at him and the man flinched. "No. I like this one. She is going to be mine alone."

He looked down at her and smirked, licking his lips. "But of course you will be allowed the normal privileges. When I am fucking her you can cum on her as much as you like." He pushed the other man's hand away before stroking her cheek. "Imagine how cute she would be with a face covered in cum." He smirked again.

It was a sad thing that hearing him stake a personal claim on her actually made her feel good. Gia knew being his whore was a bad thing, but in being HIS whore it was protection from the rest of the gang. Now she knew she had to make him happy so he didn't change his mind about that.

Closing her eyes once again, she became fully focused on giving him what he wanted to keep her in the leaders good graces. Her head slowly bobbed back and forth, her tongue finally getting into the act as she stroked along the underside of his cock.

James found himself groaning softly from the feeling she was giving him. "Mm...That feels great. You are doing a very good job." He ran his fingers through her hair slowly, almost petting her. She was going to be his toy from now on after all. But when she ran her tongue along the underside. He couldn't help it after that.

His hand tightened on her head and he pushed her down a bit, his cum suddenly flowing into her mouth. He closed his eyes as his thick seed filled her mouth. It had been a long time since he enjoyed himself this much. "I want more from you."

Her eyes went wide as she felt him start to spill into her mouth. Her instinct was to pull back, but his hand was where to stop her, as was his two minions, will holding her in place, laughing her slight distress. It left her with nothing to do by swallow his seed down. Even after she had taken as much down as she could, she was still held with him in her mouth. Groaning a little, she tried to bring it to someones attention that they could let her go now. She was to busy trying to struggle from the two gang members hold to notice the comment he had made about wanting more of her.

After a few moments of holding where she was, enjoying the feelings she was giving him. But slowly, he pulled back, groaning a bit. He smirked at her before lifting her chin, shooing away the others. "You did a very good job. Now I want you to take off your jeans and get on your hands and knees with your ass high in the air. I am going to fuck you nice and hard." He licked his lips slowly.

"What?!" she said as she shot up from her knees to her feet. She started to speak without thinking first and it made heads turn, "In front of all these people!? Like hell!" But before she could say anything more, James' men were already acting upon her.

"When the master gives you an order bitch, you do it!" Said one man as he back handed her, knocking her to the floor while the other pulled a knife and started to cut at her jeans, "Learn your place!"

"Stop it! STOP!" she screamed out as she struggled to pull away from them, but then she screamed again, this time in pain. "You're hurting me! Please stop it!" As the man pulled his knife back, the tip was covered in blood now. That man suddenly realized he was in trouble as he looked towards James. It might have been okay if he acted on his own to put the masters toy in her place for his pleasure... but he had damaged the goods now.

James looked up when she yelled in pain. He saw the blood on the knife and suddenly he punched the man in the face. "She is my new toy. Don't hurt her." He grabbed the last shreds of her jeans and ripped them off before holding out his hand towards the crowd. There was a roll of bandages placed in his hand immediately.

He looked at the cut on her lower thigh and sighed. "Its not deep. You aren't off the hook for being fucked." He received a clear liquid from one of the other gang members and poured it onto the cut, the antiseptic burning the wound. But soon it was wrapped tightly by hands that had obviously worked on a lot of knife wounds.

A bright blush covered her cheeks as the whole room suddenly got a nice view of her pink thong she wore under the jeans. She tried not to look up in the eyes of those looking down at her, but could feel their heated gazed roaming her body. It was almost a relief that James was to focused on her wound then on her naked legs to look upon her as a tasty dish like the rest of them.

Hissing as he put the antiseptic on her cut she squirmed and whimpered, "Do you do this to all your girls? Cut them up and humiliated them in front of all your minions?"

James chuckled a little when she said that. "I usually don't cut them this much. Be the humiliation is part of the fun. A lot of girls get turned on by it." He pushed her onto the floor and pulled Gia's shirt up without a word. He kissed her stomach teasingly, his tongue running along her skin. "And I am sure you will eventually. Now...Its time for your cum bath."

He took the knife that had been used to cut off her pants and sliced open her shirt, pulling it apart. It was soon followed by her bra and the thong was cut off just as quickly. "Now on your hands and knees or I will let them cover you with cum until they can't get anymore out."

She tried her best to grasp at the pieces of her clothing as he cut and torn them away, her attempts futile though. The party goers around her laughing at her, pointing fingers and laughing! They found her reluctance entertaining and as she was striped naked, some found her down right arousing. The way she tried to cover her breasts on with one arm and her pussy with her hand, it was almost, adorable how reluctant the leaders toy was. They had not seen someone like her in so very long, if ever. Most women by now were already far into the deed with James, let along still without him on top of them.

Members around them started to touch one another, strip off clothing, touch themselves. It was going to be a fun night with the new plaything, watching her give herself over to the master...wither she liked it or not.

Gia in the meantime was desperate to find a way out of this. There had to be mercy in him somewhere. She could think of only one last thing to try and help herself. Getting to her knees, she didn't however go onto her hands, they stayed covering her breasts (or at least attempting to cover them) and her pussy which could be seen as shaven behind her hand. Raising her head to look at him, she tried to look as helpless as possible... and begged, "Please, don't do this. Not like this. I... I can't bare it. Please..."

James laughed a little when she said that. "Oh really? You think that begging is going to get me to leave you alone? Shut the fuck up and get on your hands and knees. Its either I get to fuck you and you become a nice little cum target or every guy in this room who wants some of you gets a turn and you get filled with their cum for the rest of the night. Well that or I just kill you. Maybe both."

He smirked and stretched a little before sitting up on his hands and knees. "Now for being a little bitch and not listening I am going to put it in your ass and fuck you hard. If you behave from now on I will make sure you end tonight panting and cumming your little brains out. If not then you will be punished for the rest of the night."

The others were laughing hard now, enjoying this show. They hadn't seen him like this on a long time. "Now hand and knees now. I am not asking you for another time. I am sure a few of the other girls will entertain me while the next three dozen guys shove their cocks in you two or three at a time."

The title of her hard hitting news story suddenly flashed through her head. "Raped By the King of the Underworld." That is, if she lived long enough to write and publish her article. She had tempted fate so far and lost. Only made things far worse for herself. His words of rage and violent threatening caused her to tremble and cower. She had pushed him to far now and a new instinct was kicking in. Survival. She now had to do anything to survive.

Swallowing, she closed her eyes to gain the strength to move. Then, with a quivering lip and tears welling up in her eyes, she turned over and finally obeyed, getting onto her hands and knees, her bare naked ass facing him. "This is punishment enough..." she whispered as she closed her eyes and tensed, bracing herself for what was to come.

When she finally submitted, James smirked a little. He would admit to anyone who asked that he liked being in control. He knew that he was a messed up person who did terrible things. But that was what made him happy and he could do it to anyone who was in the building. So when she looked ready to cry as she moved onto her hands and knees, he didn't flinch.

"Mm...Your ass is very pretty. I might have to cum inside of it so I don't get it all dirty with my cum." He moved closer, his still rock hard cock pressed against the tight hole. He pushed slowly, not caring if it hurt or not. The tightness made it hard to push inside but soon the tip pushed inside, making him groan. "Ah...So damn tight back here..."

Gia shut her eyes tight, clearly in pain as he pressed forward. A loud yelp escaping her before it turned to a cry. Her ass wasn't just tight... it was TIGHT. Virgin tight. He was the first one to ever enter her this way. Gia suddenly wondered why anyone would want it like this! It was humiliating and painful! It made the tears in her eyes break as she tried to hide her red face with her hair draped over her face.

But a few of the gang members easily caught onto her body language. They laughed and pointed at her once again, "I think your bagged yourself a ripe one boss! HA! Look at the little bitch cry!" A great laugh rang out as she only let out a loud sob. A nightmare. A horrible nightmare!

Back
Top Bottom