Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Little Taste of Sin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notte

Supernova
[-The Woman Behind The Mask-]
To go straight to the Roleplaying portion of this thread, skip first post and view second and third.
Thank you.​

[-About Me-]​
Bonjour, I am Notte, the Requiem of the soul that has fallen from grace. It is in my nature to sleep in Sin. Notte is Italian and means Night, for the Night cloaks the world in darkness and in beauty. I am also known as Reverence or Revere for short. None are my birth given name, but to me, they are real.

I am twenty years of age and happen to be female, in this knowledge I would like to state, that I am bisexual. I am also a Dominant, however, I am willing to Roleplay almost anything.

There are to many Fetishes that have captured my desires and to list them would take all night. Lets just say that when I Roleplay, my partner will be in for a surprise. So they will have to be extremely open-minded. I'll admit to the fact that I am human and have weaknesses, however my basic carnal needs override everything weak there is and I am a predator when it comes to sin and the drive to hunt down my prey. Ecstasy will be held by all when your trapped beneath me.

((This part was pure laziness, I copied and pasted it from my introduction post.))

[-Likes-]​
If you haven't noticed by now, while reading the above section, I delight in twisting words. I enjoy writing and reading as my two favorite past times. I have over three thousand books and yes, I have read them all. I am also a huge anime lover. I'm also not above a good debate, but I warn you, I'm vicious when I have a point to make.

[-Dislikes-]​
I hate illiterates, you may not waste your time applying with me. I demand full profiles, developed and thought out. However, I do occasionally "wing it." Meaning that profiles aren't needed and its all for fun. I absolutely detest one-lined reply's, at least make it a paragraph. If your not going to play the part, then I'm not going to play with you. Chat speak bothers me to no end, though you will notice the occasional "lol."

[-Contact Information-]​
Ask to see it. If I see fit that you are deserving of it, I may just give it to you.

[-Fetishes-]​
Vampirism, Voyeurism, Masochism, Sadism, Biting, Bondage, CBT, Denial, Chains, Cross Dressing, Discipline, Domination, Fire Play, Hair pulling, Blood Play, Humiliation, Role Play, Knife play, Piercings, Pinching, Retifism, Sensory Deprivation, Spanking, Submission, Asphyxiophilia, Hentai, BDSM, CP, DS, Forced Feminization, Lolita, Pony Play, Trampling, Torture, Worship, Mummification, Era/Century Play, Fantasy Play

Toys:
Whips, Chastity Devices, Medieval Devices, Crops, Paddles, Floggers, Gags, Spreader Bars, Suspension Bars, Hancuffs, Collars, Knives, Restraints (Handcuffs, Shackles), Masturbation Toys

As for materials that turn me on:
Leather, Stain, Silk, Lace, Latex, PVC

Smells that turn me on:
Vanilla, Lemon, Raspberry, Chocolate,

Clothing and Accessories:
Corsets, High Heels, Skirts, Lingerie, Dresses, Collars, Chinese and Japanese Traditional Outfits (Kimono, Yukata, Obi, Hakama, Uchikake, Furisode, Hikizuri), Uniforms

I'd also like to note, that these are NOT all of my fetishes. Although, it gives you a little information about me.​

When you say "illiterate" how exactly do you classify that? Cause I can go from 1-5 paragraphs but I put as much detail in as possible... so I need an idea of what exactly you count as illiterate before I apply. Oh and I give small profiles and then extend them out in the rp, is that alright?

prettylykSIN said:
'A Little Taste of Sin'
o_O ...?

Are you whoring me out?
D:

Please, I've had this thread forever and you're just now realizing that I've been whoring you out this whole time?

cheerio_cherry said:
When you say "illiterate" how exactly do you classify that? Cause I can go from 1-5 paragraphs but I put as much detail in as possible... so I need an idea of what exactly you count as illiterate before I apply. Oh and I give small profiles and then extend them out in the rp, is that alright?

My meaning of illiterate is a little weird.
Lets just put it this way.
No fucking text talk, it annoys me to no end.
Punctuation. Capitalization. Grammar.
Spell out the words, don't use numbers in place of the words like:
"give me 1 sec & i do it."

The correct way to write that sentence is:
"Give me one second and I'll do it."
Or variations of that. Whatever. It's the only thing I could think of at the moment.

Ahh yes, the teacher student role play. I have yet to have that fulfilled. A female teacher xD

WhiteStar said:
Ahh yes, the teacher student role play. I have yet to have that fulfilled. A female teacher xD

Was it the teacher on student role play? I thought it was sibling on sibling.

Notte said:
cheerio_cherry said:

My meaning of illiterate is a little weird.
Lets just put it this way.
No fucking text talk, it annoys me to no end.
Punctuation. Capitalization. Grammar.
Spell out the words, don't use numbers in place of the words like:
"give me 1 sec & i do it."

The correct way to write that sentence is:
"Give me one second and I'll do it."
Or variations of that. Whatever. It's the only thing I could think of at the moment.

Oh thank god, someone who likes proper words. So yeah... I can do that. Again I go back to my second question... is a small profile slowly extended on in the roleplay okay?

Hello Notte.
I am Midnight.
I have to say your intro has me... tantalized.

I am very interested in playing a Roleplay with you. I am far from illiterate, and you will get no chatspeak from me. ever.

I am quite flexible with the roles I play too, I can adapt to many roles and character types, There is several pairings and ideas I am after, all of them can be portrayed in fantasy, and carry many of your kinks, as well as my own.

If you are interested in a rp with me, I can shoot you a PM and detail ideas a little more, or you could send me one, I am fine either way.

The first thing I am most interested in is an Mistress/Exotic pet type rp. I can play a wide variety of different fantasy races, and with them different temperaments, ect. You mentioned that you enjoy inter species deals and I have been craving to play an exotic pet. I am also interested in Survival (the word brings Post Apocalyptia to mind), since it has quite a few possibilities, perhaps for a Dom/Dom thing if you are okay with that. I am curious to know if you had any ideas for that.

Likewise I have several other ideas, a Mistress/slave idea, Vampiress/Hunter, Demon/Angel, an Assassin/Mistress idea, and several others I can use.

Edited for Plots:
Human/Human (Medieval Fantasy) -
The King of Thearom is known for picking out the most beautiful women from the country, just in order to seduce them for a few months of carnal pleasure. While on the way to the King, ______'s wagon was attacked by bandits. _____ just barely survives thanks to a traveling martial artists. Knowing that after a few months of servitude to the king would be rewarded with a beheading, she decides that her best chance of surviving would be with her savior.

Seeing as how you seem to take delight in being slightly dominate, I thought you'd take a bit of delight in tryin' to corrupt someone that's sworn off of women.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am back, apparently.
Give me some good entertainment.

You changed your username, didn't you? I've been trying to figure it out.

WhiteStar or something like that, right?

Intriguing request thread you have Notte. I swear this is a candy shop because there a variety of roleplays that seems interesting to say the least. Whether or not you wish to remove my rping rust is your decision xD

Well you caught my interest with either the (Teacher // student) Or the (Dominatrix // Submissive)
Which I suppose would make Sister Celia Fate my Ideal Mistress
If you are interested in Roleplaying with my character (A Teenage spitfire in desperate need of an attitude adjustment. Hit me up with a PM. I'm sure one person can show him his place.)

I also like School time. It actually interests me quite a lot.

So again if you are looking for an unbroken spirit to roleplay with, I may very well be exactly what you are looking for. Hit me up and we can discuss further.

are your posts always needing to reach that length or would one or two well written paragraphs satisfy your lust? I only ask as I am currently in the market for a powerful female figure to scratch the itch I am having of being a maso. and The ones i did have recently have decided to refuse. I am more for humiliation than pain but i am allowing it for a good dark RP. No more happy love from a mistress. Torture should be involved.

Do you feel that i may feed your hunger or should i continue my search elsewhere?

I disappear and I reappear, so now I'm back again and I want a good RP partner. PM me with your ideas.

Honestly, I'm kind of too fucking lazy to recreate a new thread or even update this one. But I'm back and I need some RP partners. If you are interested, PM me and we will talk about the possibility of an RP that will suit both our tastes.

I do NOT RP over PMs, IMs, what-have-you. I only RP in threads. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom