Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Little Taste of Sin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notte

Supernova
[-The Woman Behind The Mask-]
To go straight to the Roleplaying portion of this thread, skip first post and view second and third.
Thank you.​

[-About Me-]​
Bonjour, I am Notte, the Requiem of the soul that has fallen from grace. It is in my nature to sleep in Sin. Notte is Italian and means Night, for the Night cloaks the world in darkness and in beauty. I am also known as Reverence or Revere for short. None are my birth given name, but to me, they are real.

I am twenty years of age and happen to be female, in this knowledge I would like to state, that I am bisexual. I am also a Dominant, however, I am willing to Roleplay almost anything.

There are to many Fetishes that have captured my desires and to list them would take all night. Lets just say that when I Roleplay, my partner will be in for a surprise. So they will have to be extremely open-minded. I'll admit to the fact that I am human and have weaknesses, however my basic carnal needs override everything weak there is and I am a predator when it comes to sin and the drive to hunt down my prey. Ecstasy will be held by all when your trapped beneath me.

((This part was pure laziness, I copied and pasted it from my introduction post.))

[-Likes-]​
If you haven't noticed by now, while reading the above section, I delight in twisting words. I enjoy writing and reading as my two favorite past times. I have over three thousand books and yes, I have read them all. I am also a huge anime lover. I'm also not above a good debate, but I warn you, I'm vicious when I have a point to make.

[-Dislikes-]​
I hate illiterates, you may not waste your time applying with me. I demand full profiles, developed and thought out. However, I do occasionally "wing it." Meaning that profiles aren't needed and its all for fun. I absolutely detest one-lined reply's, at least make it a paragraph. If your not going to play the part, then I'm not going to play with you. Chat speak bothers me to no end, though you will notice the occasional "lol."

[-Contact Information-]​
Ask to see it. If I see fit that you are deserving of it, I may just give it to you.

[-Fetishes-]​
Vampirism, Voyeurism, Masochism, Sadism, Biting, Bondage, CBT, Denial, Chains, Cross Dressing, Discipline, Domination, Fire Play, Hair pulling, Blood Play, Humiliation, Role Play, Knife play, Piercings, Pinching, Retifism, Sensory Deprivation, Spanking, Submission, Asphyxiophilia, Hentai, BDSM, CP, DS, Forced Feminization, Lolita, Pony Play, Trampling, Torture, Worship, Mummification, Era/Century Play, Fantasy Play

Toys:
Whips, Chastity Devices, Medieval Devices, Crops, Paddles, Floggers, Gags, Spreader Bars, Suspension Bars, Hancuffs, Collars, Knives, Restraints (Handcuffs, Shackles), Masturbation Toys

As for materials that turn me on:
Leather, Stain, Silk, Lace, Latex, PVC

Smells that turn me on:
Vanilla, Lemon, Raspberry, Chocolate,

Clothing and Accessories:
Corsets, High Heels, Skirts, Lingerie, Dresses, Collars, Chinese and Japanese Traditional Outfits (Kimono, Yukata, Obi, Hakama, Uchikake, Furisode, Hikizuri), Uniforms

I'd also like to note, that these are NOT all of my fetishes. Although, it gives you a little information about me.​

Ahh indeed class has started.

Hmmf, what shall be your character's name?
The sibling who's going to be the sister of the student o_O
And this is high school, yes?

My characters name is stated in the thread.
Oh, wait, you mean the sister of your character.
I haven't thought of a name for her yet.
But I will.
Since they are the same age, I guess they are going to be taking the class together.

Yes, they are seniors in high school.

That's perfectly fine, Survivor. Run by whatever you have in mind, I'm interested in hearing it.

Of course I would remember my shining Star, how are you darling?

WhiteStar said:
I'm fine, but I forget, what was our role play about?

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=496">viewtopic.php?f=7&t=496</a><!-- l -->

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom