Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Little Taste of Sin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notte

Supernova
[-The Woman Behind The Mask-]
To go straight to the Roleplaying portion of this thread, skip first post and view second and third.
Thank you.​

[-About Me-]​
Bonjour, I am Notte, the Requiem of the soul that has fallen from grace. It is in my nature to sleep in Sin. Notte is Italian and means Night, for the Night cloaks the world in darkness and in beauty. I am also known as Reverence or Revere for short. None are my birth given name, but to me, they are real.

I am twenty years of age and happen to be female, in this knowledge I would like to state, that I am bisexual. I am also a Dominant, however, I am willing to Roleplay almost anything.

There are to many Fetishes that have captured my desires and to list them would take all night. Lets just say that when I Roleplay, my partner will be in for a surprise. So they will have to be extremely open-minded. I'll admit to the fact that I am human and have weaknesses, however my basic carnal needs override everything weak there is and I am a predator when it comes to sin and the drive to hunt down my prey. Ecstasy will be held by all when your trapped beneath me.

((This part was pure laziness, I copied and pasted it from my introduction post.))

[-Likes-]​
If you haven't noticed by now, while reading the above section, I delight in twisting words. I enjoy writing and reading as my two favorite past times. I have over three thousand books and yes, I have read them all. I am also a huge anime lover. I'm also not above a good debate, but I warn you, I'm vicious when I have a point to make.

[-Dislikes-]​
I hate illiterates, you may not waste your time applying with me. I demand full profiles, developed and thought out. However, I do occasionally "wing it." Meaning that profiles aren't needed and its all for fun. I absolutely detest one-lined reply's, at least make it a paragraph. If your not going to play the part, then I'm not going to play with you. Chat speak bothers me to no end, though you will notice the occasional "lol."

[-Contact Information-]​
Ask to see it. If I see fit that you are deserving of it, I may just give it to you.

[-Fetishes-]​
Vampirism, Voyeurism, Masochism, Sadism, Biting, Bondage, CBT, Denial, Chains, Cross Dressing, Discipline, Domination, Fire Play, Hair pulling, Blood Play, Humiliation, Role Play, Knife play, Piercings, Pinching, Retifism, Sensory Deprivation, Spanking, Submission, Asphyxiophilia, Hentai, BDSM, CP, DS, Forced Feminization, Lolita, Pony Play, Trampling, Torture, Worship, Mummification, Era/Century Play, Fantasy Play

Toys:
Whips, Chastity Devices, Medieval Devices, Crops, Paddles, Floggers, Gags, Spreader Bars, Suspension Bars, Hancuffs, Collars, Knives, Restraints (Handcuffs, Shackles), Masturbation Toys

As for materials that turn me on:
Leather, Stain, Silk, Lace, Latex, PVC

Smells that turn me on:
Vanilla, Lemon, Raspberry, Chocolate,

Clothing and Accessories:
Corsets, High Heels, Skirts, Lingerie, Dresses, Collars, Chinese and Japanese Traditional Outfits (Kimono, Yukata, Obi, Hakama, Uchikake, Furisode, Hikizuri), Uniforms

I'd also like to note, that these are NOT all of my fetishes. Although, it gives you a little information about me.​

[-Roleplaying-]

[-Examples-]​
I am putting examples here for your benefit, so that you can see my style of roleplaying. There are a few different situation's - examples A-C deal with Human's, which include lust, torture, and incest. Example D deal's with Vampire's and shows my taste for the paranormal.
You can skip over this part if you wish.​
Example A - Human)
Notte walked into the room, a quite air stirred around her like a graceful knowledge that surpassed the ages. Her eyes constantly sweeping her surroundings beneath the veil. Dark painted lips curved up into a soft smile, one that seemed to fit but was rarely seen. The click click of her heels muted by the length of her Victorian dress that hid and accentuated the beauty of her delicate curves. In all intense purposes she appeared to be a bewitching beauty, an eloquent fey, mysterious and unknown.

She watched her new pet closely. The way he looked at her, like he wanted to run from her. Like he wanted to thrust his body against her, be sheltered deep inside of her, as if he couldn't wait for her to score his skin as she moaned her release. She was scorched by his heat, and it confounded her, lured her, made her feel the gnawing sharp edge of desire that her submissives brought to her with their unbrittled lust, dark desires, and the joy in knowing that they were loyal to only her.

God, he was the most singularly sensual submissive she'd ever seen. And she was hungry for him. She craved him with a wet throbbing ache that made her press her thighs together and wish with all her heart that she was naked and he was naked and that they were on any reasonably comfortable horizontal surface where he would bring her untold amounts of pleasure at just one word of command. And he would think of only her, of everything that he wanted to give to her, the only kind of true pleasure that could be found in true loyalty and ownership.

Smiling with contentment at the thought, she turned towards her sub and ran her French manicured nails down his jawline, a sign of affection and silent commented praise for his unwavering love and devotion to her. It was like nothing that she had ever known and she rivaled in the decadence of it - as if it was silk dark chocolate and caramel sliding along her tongue bringing unmentionable amounts of pleasure. She sighed and pulled away, wondering if his emotions were really true. I guess I'll never really know.

Example B - Human/Torture)
Screams, painful and broken, echoed throughout the room and dark laugher soon followed. The rank smell of stale urine and feces was suffocating with its intensity, but no one there seemed to mind, they were already used to the smell. This ten by ten room was barren, save for the two men standing over the rag doll body which was tied to the chair, although human, it was impossible to tell which gender. Its ribs jaunted out over slacked, scarred, and broken skin, all the tell-tale signs of torture and starvation. Shagged and unkempt hair hung like a tattered curtain, shadows of hollow angry red marks showed where hair was ripped out.

The taller of the two men, pulled back his meaty fist and slammed it into the rag doll's face, snapping its head back from the force. "Come on, ye stupid bitch! Give o'er the whereabouts and we'll let ye go, all nice a peaceful. We'll e'en get a bath an' some food for ye. All ye have to do is tell."

This torture had gone on for weeks, varying in its intensity. Drownings, whipped, cuts, and beatings, never a momentâ??s reprieve from the captures. Strength slowly ebbing away until there was nothing left and all hope was long since gone. Beaten and broken, in body and in mind, had finally taken its toll.

The head rolled slightly, and feel back without strength to hold itself up any longer. The first rays of dawn descended upon sky and drove the night away. The light... it will drive this nightmare away... maybe thatâ??s what it is... maybe I'm just dreaming. A smile pulled across the dolls cracked and bloodied lips with great effort. "Yes, thatâ??s it, I am dreaming." The voice coughed out in a parched tone.

"Yea, ye dreaming, so it won't be but no harm to tell us here in this wonderland. Ye'll wake up t'morrow and none 'ell be the wiser." The second man spoke, close down to the doll's ear, hypnotic, lulling.

Drawing in a ragged breath, the doll's eyes looked to the sun streaked sky, and croaked out one word. "Anillahene."

One word, spoken. Condemning one person to hell. Just a word. Just a name.

Example C - Human/Incest)
"I'm sick of these young men, they are never able to satisfy me. Its like they are all preemie's! I want a real man, damn it." Keri Walker growled into the phone with a sound of disgust. The laughter of her best friend rang in her ears and Keri rolled her eyes. They talked for a while longer, before she finally noticed the time. A slow smile spread out across her lips and she spoke quickly. "Sorry, girl, I have to go, my dads going to be home any minute. Talk to you later." Hanging up the phone, she dropped it on the bed and hurried out of her room.

She was so sick of men her age, but her daddy always made her happy, always loved her. Now, now that she was finally old enough, she was going to make her daddy love her in every way a man was supposed to love a woman. She remember those days of her youth when she would watch her dad working around the house, shirtless, and fixing it up. She remember when he used to hold her in his lap, against his chest, and rock her to sleep at night. Now, she wanted him to rock her in a whole new way.

With her mother out of town, she was going to play. Walking into her parents room, she quickly went into the bathroom and stripped, hiding her clothing under the sink. Turning on the shower to warm, she stepped in and let it slide down her body while imagining it was her fathers fingers. She was going to have him this time and she always got what she wanted, because she was, after all, daddy's little princess.

Example D - Vampire)
The halls of the castle echoed silently the mute clicking of heels moving along the unkempt floors. The stinging smell of rotting mold and dust sprang to life with each step. Her small pert nose wrinkled at the smell, her senses heightened. She threaded carefully over the floors, her long skirts lifted to reveal her slender ankles. Distaste felt like poison in her mouth and she hated having been skirted away from her mansion to this place all because of some crazed hunter. She could handle him on her own, but her people protected her, even against her wishes.

Sounds caught her attention and she flowed toward them. Pushing open the doors to the grand room had her stopping in her tracks and staring in disgust at the lower fiends that fed like wild animals, sloppy and unclean. They were tainted and an embarrassment to her, one born of true blood, and they who were made. Her scarlet lips pulled back into a sneer as she watched them feast upon what was left of some creature that could no longer be identified of its origins - human or animal.

"Don't you pathetic animals know to show respect when your betters appear before you? You're like ravenous beasts eating away at meat and chewing on bone to get all of the sustenance to sustain you, when it is clearly all over the floor. You're sloppy. If you're going to act like animals, then your going to lick up the floor, blood, filth, grime and all until there is nothing left to show your inhabitant natures." Her voice was cool and aloft, whipping with its command. Her eyes hardened as she looked over these lowly vampires, the scuttled away from her in fear of her wrath but many got on their hands and knees and started to clean up the bloodstained floor with their tongues.

Turning away from them, she left the doors open behind her as she walked once more down the halls. So much filth around her, she couldn't stand the sight or smell of it. Strolling out of the castle, she let the night cloak her in its embrace as she upturned her face to the moon. She wished to be higher from the ground and closer to the star studded sky, it was so alive to her, so beautiful just as she was. Taking the steep steps, she flowed like water up the stairs until she reached the battlements. Where she could watch the world below her drift and pass with time - just like she had some so many times before.

Example E - School Time)
School days were long, boring, and always the same at St. Anthony Boarding School for boys and girls. The students were on a strict schedule and under constant supervision. The boys dormitory on the East side of the campus and the girls dormitory sat across from it on the east, with the school separating them. The boys and girls weren't allowed to spend any alone time together and were only allowed to meet in the classrooms or in the library.

The only place the Nun's and Priest's didn't check, was the bathrooms. Which was exactly where bad girl Notte Dolci was hiding out with her boy toy Kaosu. She had locked the bathroom door and was siting up on the windows ledge with her legs wrapped around Kaosu's waist. Her skirt was lifted up, showing a skimpy barely there lacy light blue thong that covered next to nothing. It clung to her body like a second skin, showing little flashes of flesh and hair as her mound was trimmed and cut into an air strip. A thin piece of lacy material wrapped around her hips and fell down into a string that covered nothing of her ass.

Her white school blouse was pulled open, her matching lacy light blue bra was pulled down below her breasts and she had Kaosu's face shoved between them. "Come on, Kaosu, it isn't like any of them are going to find us in here. The door is locked. Stop being a little bitch about it, if you want me to treat you like a dog. I will. Now suck on those nipples as if you were feeding from them. Either that or get the hell between my legs and lick me like a good doggy should."

Notte Dolci was a very sexy female, she was to slutty to be called beautiful, but that didn't really matter to her. She had a twisted personality that was as dark as she was sexy. She was somewhere between fire and ice, either one could be painful with enough exposure to it. She had long auburn hair that hung in waves down her back. Her breasts were firm, milky, and bigger then they should be for a girl her age. Due to the large amount of her breasts, her waist looked small, but there was a little plumpness there, making her body soft instead of bony. She had big hips and a toned ass that made guys just want to bend her over and grab it. Her legs were slightly longer then the rest of her body and the whole package came with a woman that had a five foot three inch frame with dark brown eyes that a person could drown in.

She eluded sex as if it were apart of her and in their school, she was with the group known as the seven deadly sins. Her sin, much to her enjoyment, was lust. She would use anything she needed to get her way, whether it be looks, dress, teasing, pleasure, sex, or force. She was a woman that knew what she wanted and went after it with an almost destructive force. Right now, the thing she wanted, was Kaosu.

[imgright]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa208/IfAngelsBurn/CG/Sin2.png[/imgright]

Name- Sin Aeval Skatha
Age- Unknown
Race- Human
Gender- Female
Sexuality- Bisexual
Personality- Although Sin is very beautiful with her pale ivory skin, long raven wing black hair, full lips, and eyes so black that a person could drown in, her personality is just as dark as her beauty is brilliant. Her fetishes are so dark and dangerous, completely beyond legal and sane, that her soul is believed to be owned by the Devil.

Sin holds the power of sex and seduction in her hands, believing that they are the highest power in the world, she gives lust a new name. Using anything to seduce someone, to push them beyond their limits of sex and seduction, turning their innocent desires into something dark and twisted.

Type of Mistress- The fact that Sin is so twisted and dark in her desires, and for the blood and gore that she committed, she embraced the nickname of "The Sinner." When she walks into a room, people hush their conversations. Other Dominates nod their head in respect and make their slaves bow down in respect. Although she is shown respect, she is most often left alone for people fear her. Her allies tread lightly around her never speaking of their desires or interests, her enemies thread even lighter. No matter who someone is, they are always dancing on the edge of a knife around Sin. For she is as her name states, Sin.

It isn't just that she enjoys bringing so much pain, it is that she does not understand the human emotion or the human body. She can hear and taste pain, but she does not understand the length of a humans pain tolerance. Pain is the sweetest taste to her, love the most bittersweet. Although she does not mean to be exceptionally cruel, it always appears that way in her pursuits of pleasure.

Biography- Due to being born out of wedlock and from an assault of rape, her mother cast her aside, selling her to the highest bidder who happened to be the rapist and a professional Dominate whom was known as Lucifer. The only request that her mother asked of him was to name the devil child Sin, marking her for what she was to her mother, a sin. She embraced being called the "Devil's Daughter."

Sin and Lucifer, were very close when she was growing up. Sin was treated as a princess, Lucifer giving her whatever she ask. Even as a child she was demented and often found punishing her servants. At the age of ten, Sin said to Lucifer, "Daddy, I want a toy to play with, I'm tired of all my dollies, they don't make any sound and they don't talk to me. I want a human toy to play with and do whatever I want. I want to turn them into a living dolly that speaks, screams, moan's, and bleeds."

Surprised by his daughters wish, he gave in and bought her a pair of twins, one male, one female. At first she played with them as a normal child would, but they always smiled and cried to easily. While trying to toughen her twin slave's up, she punished the girl until she was dead and even after she still punished her thinking that she just fell asleep while being punished. Lucifer walked in on her while she was punishing the boy, fearful of seeing his little girl covered in blood and one of them dead, he decided to train her himself. Tried to put limits on her lusty and unorthodox views of life.

On Sin's 18th birthday, their mansion was raided by angry town folk. The slaves released or murdered should they be unwilling to leave. The men chained Sin and her father to a wall, Lucifer cursed the men who beat and raped Sin before his eyes. Threw the whole thing Sin smiled, never letting them even bother her. On the thirteenth day of imprisonment, the towns’ folk killed her father. At the sight of her father’s dead body, Sin screamed in rage, pulling against the bonds until her wrists were raw and bloody. Looking out at the people, she smiled viciously, her eyes losing all sanity and she spoke to them, "when I get out of these chains, I'm going to rape and kill you all. Men, women, and children, not one of you sinners are safe. You're all going to die for this sin and when I kill you, I'm going to swallow your souls through drinking your blood."

Fearful of her, they lead her out to the courtyard, along with her fathers body and tied them together around a stake, fire started to rise from the bales of hay at their feet. The whole time the towns’ folk chanted, "Kill the Devil. Kill the Devil's Daughter. Kill the Witch. Kill the Devil. Kill the Daughter. Kill the Sinner!" Moving her bloody wrists around the rope that held her, she fell free and released her father, pushing his body out of the flames. Jumping from the fire, her eyes shadowed over death and she screamed once again, "I AM THE SINNER, I AM THE DEVIL'S DAUGHTER AND I WILL MAKE YOU ALL PAY FOR YOUR CRIMES!"

One by one she caught the towns' folk, locking them up anywhere that she could find an empty cell or shackles. She would drag them into the most crowded room, excite them, make them lose their mind in pleasure, make them embrace sin, humiliate them in front of friends and family, then finally make them beg for death before she would kill them and suck out their souls. She would kiss them, her lips stained with blood and repeat, "I am the Sinner, I am the Devil's daughter, and I will make you pay for the crime that you committed." Her murder spree continued, and with each new person, she created a new torture, a new way of making them sacrifice their body to pleasure before she killed them. The end result was a blood bath and the aftermath of it drove her to insanity.

Weapons- Sin loves toys, all types of toys. She has an obsession with whips and has a room completely dedicated to them and items like them; such as floggers, crops, and paddles. She also has rooms dedicated to different role playing scenes, a dungeon with torture devices, a doctors room with needles, syringes knives, scalpels, and different types of liquid "medicines," a nursery, a school room, and many more. Different weapons go along with which ever room your imprisoned in.

Likes- Into anything and everything, Sin will try every trick in the book at least once. No matter what it is, she doesn't care if it is considered taboo, she'll do it anyways or more over, she will make her slaves try it while she watches. If they don't agree, she will force them or punish them. Her fetishes range from A to Z, with everything in between.

Proffered Slave- Sin doesn't care if her slaves are male or female, she doesn't care if they are already broken, close to the edge, or defiant. Its all about pain and pleasure to her. A warning to all of her slaves, give her a list of your fetishes or she will find out on her own, and that, you will not like.

RP Example- "Why are you here?" She asked in a dark seductive purr. Her hands moving through the hair of her new slave and breaking a whimper from his lips.

"I'm here because you brought me, Mistress." He cried out as if it was torn from his lips, his vocal cords felt frozen with fear.

Moving to stand in front of him, she ran her nail down his cheek, drawing a line of blood that started to streak down in a river. Her eyes staring into his with no emotion. "Wrong answer, your here, because your a sinner." She smiled cruelly as she spoke, the word sinner dripping from her tongue as if it was the sweetest honey and she could taste it. Leaning down, she wet her lips with her tongue and inhaled deeply before she signed in pleasure. Sticking her tongue out, she licked the blood from his cheek as if she was a cat, her body quivered with excitement. "Your blood taste so sweet, like strawberries and peaches. I wonder what your soul tastes like."

[imgright]http://i2.tinypic.com/6phye8k.png[/imgright]
Name- Sister Celia Fate
Age- 24
Gender- Female
Sexuality- Bi
Personality- Born into power, Celia is a stubborn, pampered, controlling bitch. She expects everyone to stop what they are doing and pay attention when she walks into a room. Her words are law and that is what she was left to believe since she was a child. Believing that she is a God in and of herself, she will have no one before her, except those that only on their knees worshiping.

Fallen so far into the BDSM lifestyle, Celia knows no other way of life. Each act and word spoken is a sensual play to her. Wearing her Fetishes like close lovers, she shows them for the whole world to see, unafraid of others judgment.

Type of Mistress- To say the least, Celia is a capricious Mistress. Her methodology comes close to that of a priest, except for the vast difference between her definition of sin and that of Gods. Any step outside of BDSM, bondage and SM is the highest regarded sin in her eyes and she will make you take penance for your crime. No logic or reason exists in her world, only that which is the way of Dominance and submission.

Biography- Not much is known about this mysterious, multinational billion dollar Heiress, although she has been in the tabloids since birth and her name plastered across the news along with her families, no facts can actually be stated about where she grew up - only that she had a serious illness that confined her to her house. What the news reporters didn't know, was that do to her numerous sadistic and eccentric demeanor, her parents kept her safely guarded and hidden within her own "Paradise."

Over the years, her servants became slaves, puppets for her to pull the strings. Do to her parents need for censorship and control, whenever she would go over the edge and dance across the lines of insanity - she was restrained and bound by her Guardians. Beatings, whippings, all were apart of her punishment, however the most painful and torturous act that she was given was absence and denial.

Although it was known to no one at the time, Celia secretly reviled in the feeling of being restricted, her savage lust and undiluted need for power consumed her - until it grew and became the very air she breathed. Sanctioned to be taught with a elegant grace, unholy lust, and dark power, she used it against them and pulled them under her entrancing spell.

Finally, when she became to old for Guardians and tired of her elderly slaves, she commissioned to build a Monastery. With the power and money behind her, she opened up an organization called the Sisterhood, an Institute of Fetish Nun Teachers. Being the Administrator of the Institute, Celia handpicked each teacher and student that walked through her doors.

Teaching classes of her own, she spoke as if she were giving a sermon of God, preaching to her students, teaching them the words and lifestyle of being one with the BDSM community as if it were its own religion - which to her, it was. The only thing Celia holds higher then herself is what she calls the "Gospel" a BDSM bible - which she, along with a few others, wrote.

Celia Fate's Gospel: The Ten Commandments-
1. Thou shalt serve under one Mistress at a time.
2. Thou shalt not worship any other then thy Mistress.
3. Thou shalt not disobey thy Mistress.
4. Thou shalt not make wrongful use of the name of thy Mistress.
5. Thou shalt not disrespect thy Mistress.
6. Thou shalt not go against thy Mistresses will or word.
7. Thou shalt not bring thy Mistress to shame.
8. Thou shalt show thy loyalty to thy Mistress and wear her sign.
9. Thou shalt accept thy punishments with pride for they are a marking of thy Mistress.
10. Thou shalt always belong to thy Mistress.

Weapons- Being a very strict Mistress and teacher, her favorite toy would be her three foot ruler that she carries with her everywhere, using it as a paddle to punish her naughty students. The more worrisome object that she would use is the leather crop that idly swings from her hip, waiting silently for its turn, giving "atonement" to those who denounce the BDSM life, in a more painful way then her ruler. Should they require more punishment past her crop, she will take them to a room full of two way mirrors and punish them while she has all others watch, using barbed whips, she will lash them until blood pools the floor and bone is shown. Until they begin to beg for mercy and forgiveness - she leaves them nothing more then a mindless little doll and toy for all of the others to use, abuse, and display them however they like.

Likes- Living and breathing the BDSM lifestyle, sensual play, pain, and pleasure are all that Celia knows. Dancing into what is considered blasphemy, Celia considers herself a Saint. Loving the feel of being worshiped and having her students confess to her their darkest crimes and deepest desires.

Proffered Slave- Being bisexual, she will take both male and female slaves. Whether or not they are already broken or still have a backbone matters little in her eyes, as long as they are true to her way of life. Ripping apart what they thought they knew about BDSM, she will reteach them - making them worship it and herself as much as she does.

_____________________________________________​

[imgright]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa208/IfAngelsBurn/CG/prodom.png[/imgright]

Name- Venus Envy
Age- 23
Gender- Female
Sexuality- Bisexual
Personality- Even though she loves to have worshipers, she gets sick of her slaves faster then they fall at her feet. No variation and the same thing everyday annoys and bores her nearly to death. She is a mixed Mistress, playing on desires, fetishes, and fantasies. Liking the taste of each flavor, but not loving them. She will do anything to amuse herself, but tires of it soon after. Tradition and formality are very important to her, which puts her into a bipolar state of mind since she needs contradiction and change.

Type of Mistress- Venus is a very high profile Professional Dominatrix for hire. Tell her of your fantasies, fetishes, and desires, and she will make all of them come true to the best of her abilities. She is no ordinary type of Mistress, she goes by her laws and traditions while she is playing the part of her clients desires, bringing their fantasies to a new level beyond their imagination. Cruel, kind, sadistic, she can cosplay her roles to perfection - under the guise that her clients create for her.

Proffered Slave- Not necessarily taking 'slaves,' Venus accepts clients of both genders so that she will not be bound and is able to rid herself of her clients as soon as their fantasy and contract is fulfilled. Since she is fulfilling a clients fantasy, she has interest in the variation of her clients creativity and position that they chose to fulfill as a submissive.

Weapons- Although Venus varies between weapons with each client and with each clients desired fantasy, a crop is always found dangling from her side. A special hidden room holds multiple BDSM, SM, and Bondage toys that she has encased for her clients to pick and chose which ones they would like for her to use in their fantasy.

Biography- A walking contradiction in and of herself, not people know or understand why Venus is the way that she is. Due to a discouraging childhood, unstable parents, and little friends, commitment issues range at the top of her "problem" list. Making it so she is unable to stay in any type of relationship for a long period of time.

Being from a wealthy family, Venus had everything that she ever wanted - except for two things. Excitement and entertainment. Every tradition was held within her blood and the formality of her position was branded into her. The only problem that truely stayed with her was the mere fact that she was constantly bored. Nothing ever changed, there was no love to anything - only a constant worship from her admirers.

With a need to make a change in her life, she went searching into the world and stumbled upon the BDSM community. Entranced by the variations of its containments, Venus hired multiple Dominates and Dominatrices that could teach her the meaning of being one with BDSM. Starting out as a slave, she made her way up the scale until she herself was considered a Dominatrix. She studied to her hearts content until she found out everything that she could, turning over every rock and diving into all of the dark places that ensnared the BDSM lifestyle.

For many years she had collared slaves and with the predictable of every slave, she soon became bored. Although she did enjoy the worship, she grew tired of the mindless drones that followed her around like dogs, there was no variation to their actions and she grew tired and threw them away within months even weeks of having them. At this point in time she even grew tired of being a dominatrix if everything was exactly the same as all of the rest, until she remembered the lesson of one of her Dominates - that she could use her skills as a Dominatrix to fulfill the hidden desires of others.

With an idea in mind, Venus became a Professional Dominatrix known as Mistress Envy. To make sure that she was known throughout the world, she opened up her own fetish store known as the Fantasy Dungeon. Selling fetish wear, sex toys, restraints, SM equipment, anything a person could imagine in the sex and fetish world from A to Z.

Opening statement to Clients- "Welcome to my Fantasy Dungeon. I am Mistress Envy, an Experienced Dominatrix in fulfilling your deepest desires and darkest fantasies. You do not need to bear my collar, just pay my price. I will roleplay with you in a fantasy you want fulfilled. However, once the details of our contract are fulfilled the roleplay ends and you are free to go somewhere else. If you wish to become a regular customer, I welcome you, just don't forget that each fantasy I participate in - you pay for my services.

I will need a detailed list of your interests, fetishes, and fantasies - don't be afraid to be truthful about your wicked thoughts and darkest needs. Every contract is protected under client privileges and only I will see them so that I in return can fulfill them.

Now, Moi Cheri, what is it that you desire?"

[-Roleplaying-]
I am bisexual and therefore, I have no preference to which gender I'm roleplaying with. However, I will most likely be playing female characters and since I don't have a penis and don't know the detailed desires and emotions men feel. However, its always worth a shot to try it out. So, I'll take all gender type pairings.

I'd also just like to throw out there, that I do blissfully enjoy crossbreeding between species. I also love to put pairs together that should never be together.

This is not a complete list, not even close, but you'll get the drift of it. I'm open for nearly everything.
If you have an idea for a RolePlay, don't hesitate to come to me with it. I like idea's.

For this section, the amount of these are what tickles me black the most are indicated by the following:

Ravenous Craving
Most definitely.
Indifferent: I have no problem with acting it.
Convince me, and maybe.
I have to be in the mood, which is rarely.

[-Other-]

Action
Fantasy/Medieval/Century
Incest/Taboo
Mistress/Slave
Mistress/Pet
Boarding School
High School
College
Vampire
Were-animal
Demonic
Angelic
Furry/Neko/Other Anthro
Romance
Military
Sci-Fi
Survival
Horror
Torture

[-Not Interested-]
Loli/Shota (I'm not into children, sorry. Lolita outfits are cute, children aren't.)
Watersports (Human's aren't hydrants.)
Scat (Just, no.)

[-Decadent Pleasures-]

Sex
Kinky
Spirit - Fighting back
Yuri

[-One on One Roleplays-]
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Hunter
Vampire x Were
Vampire x Vampire
Were x Human
Were x Hunter
Boss x Employee
Teacher x Student
Goth x Prep
Royalty x Peasant
Demon x Angel
Stalker x Victim
Kidnapper x Victim

[-Group Roleplays-]

Consists of places that would have large numbered areas.
Nearly any and every public place.
Like Schools.

Mistress x Mistress x Slave
Mistress x Master x Slave
Mistress x Slave x Slave
Girl x Girl x Girl
Girl x Girl x Boy
Girl x Boy x Boy
Boy x Boy x Boy

[-Taboo-]
Sibling x Sibling
Mother x Child
Child x Father
Niece x Uncle
Niece x Aunt
Aunt x Nephew
Dominatrix x Submissive​

sub_voyage fan said:
what type of taboo out of them do you like the best?
Well, in real life, I actually was a Dominatrix. I stopped for certain reasons, but I am starting up again. So Dominant x Submissive is my favorite.

But, as for the incest, I'd probably have to say Daughter x Father or Sibling x Sibling, however Niece x Uncle is good too.

Then I will do a daughter/father with you and play the father. As for dominating I will let you be dom and me be sub.

Premade Character Profile's will be up within the next few days.

If you want to roleplay with me before they are up, thats no problem. Just let me know.

WhiteStar said:
Aww man...profiles...

What's wrong with profiles?
If you want to start an RP, I don't need profiles to start them.
I just like them if I have a certain plot that I want done.

I'm not really the profile kind of guy.
I like starting an RP, then revealing the character through the RP.

Profiles is kind of like spoilers for me.
It's like wanting to watch a movie, then someone tells you all the good parts.

I agree, it is fun to do that.
Which is why I put that I am alright with winging it.
I don't need a profile to play.

I usually use profiles as a representation of upfront goods.
That doesn't mean that I am actually going to use the characters in the profile - unless they are requested.

Alright then...we should get started no?
Do you have a craving at this moment?

Hmm, maybe we can do the group? If you can double/triple o_O
I can double/triple as well ><

WhiteStar said:
Alright then...we should get started no?
Do you have a craving at this moment?

Hmm, maybe we can do the group? If you can double/triple o_O
I can double/triple as well ><

Just throw it out there like that, sesh.
I have a craving for blood and chocolate.

I haven't played double + in a while.
So, I'm most likely a little rusty on it.
But its worth a try.

What do you have in mind?

Oh stop your whining. Blood and Chocolate? Eh... weird combinations ><
Though that really doesn't help me xD

Boss x Employee
Teacher x Student

Martial Counselor x Husband x Step Brother x Step Sister
sibling x silbing

That's all I can think as of this moment

I wasn't whining.
You've never had blood and chocolate? You're weird. Its decadent.

I'm up for Teacher x Student or Sibling x Sibling.

Why don't we combine it?

Teacher x Student x sibling x sibling.
And could you be the teacher xD

I'm weird? Blood and Chocolate don't go together!
you're the one who's weird!
But sometimes weird is sexy :-D

So then we're doubling it up or are the Teacher and Student going to be siblings?
Fine, but you'll regret that when I give you homework. ^_^

You've never had it, how would you know?
I think it goes together in the most delicious sort of way.
Especially if you add a little caramel in the mix... mmmhm...

We're doubling up.
Oh yeah? well I can take it!

Though i'm not sure if the student should have another brother and another sister
or should the teacher have a sibling working at the school as well.

okay then...ima be right over here =>

Whatever, I'm starting my classroom then.

When you figure out what you want to do.
Goddess forbid.
Let me know.

Once finished, I'll send you the link.

Oo you're starting, sweet xD
For a second there I thought I was xP

Hmm, I know,

the student will have two other silbings.
A sister who's the same age as him.
And another, who's five years older than him and is well on his way to becoming a journalist.

Also, they are seniors? yes? xD

Yea, sure.

Class has started.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoon.incarnal.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=496">viewtopic.php?f=7&t=496</a><!-- l -->

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom