Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aria of the soul (Namine/Father McGruder)

He looked at her confused "I want to let you dominate me I've been fantasizing about it a lot." he stated shyly "I Love you and want to let you be my mistress." he added not sure what was go going on his mind cloudy only knowing he felt the need to truthfully answer her questions. Hoping she’ give him his fantasy now that he said It.

"Yes I would dominate you today when we get to my house." Mitsuru said. Mitsuru looked at James, and she smiled, and she would do anything that James might want to do because she really wanted to dominate him really badly, and she wanted to do something that her father might not that she could do.

He looked at her happily Can we get there soon?" he asked wanting to be her sex slave, his head between her thighs, beign held down on a bed as she rode him anything serving her desires he slowly pushed himself up wanting to get ot her house as soon as possible.

They got to her house, and her father is right there. "Hello, so you might be James." Mr. Kirijo said. Mitsuru looked at her father, and smiled. "We be in my room." Mitsuru said. Mitsuru looked at James, my room is the fifth door on the right on the north wing." Mitsuru said. Mitsuru started walking upstairs.

He managed to act normally to not draw any suspicion “I am your daughter is very nice Mr. Kirijo, I’m very Happy being with her he stated.” looking upstairs “nut she is a bit on the demanding side I shouldn’t keep her waiting.” he joked to be more natural “It was nice meeting you>“ he added heading to her room. Knocking when he approached door.

Mitsuru opened the door, and looked at James kissing him like she is starving beast that wants some pleasure, from him. She put her hands on his pants, and did a feather-like stroke, and she, quickly put her tongue in his mouth, and begin to explore the inside of James's mouth.

He moaned softly as she instant began stroking him while kissing him joining his tongue with her letting her use him how she saw fit his cock growing rock hard and about 8 inches long. not daring ot touch his mistress without permission but hovering his hand over her as a sign he wanted permission.

"You may touch me." Mitsuru said. Mitsuru knew that he is asking for permission, and she is letting him that permission, but she quickly took off the shirt, and tied it around his arms, and she letting him keeping it above his head without the arms even moving she fastened the buttons to secure it.

He gave a disappointed expression looking at her lustfully "How Can Touch you like this mistress?" he asked desperate to feel her body looking at her firm breasts in her black lace bra hoping she would let him do something to her. his cock rock hard wanting to either please his mistress or be pleased by her.

She untied his wrists, and let him touched her, and she wanted him to have his pleased her because he been wanting to please her, and she wanted him to be happy to be appeasing her because she wanted him too.

He gently placed his hands on her ass feeling under the material of her skirt it in his hands kissing her stomach trailing down to the top of her skirt his hands reaching under to feel her ass looking up at her Submissively “Is there anything my mistress wants me to do for her?” he asked.

She begin to play Striptease on her cd player. "You can thrust right in." Mitsuru said. Mitsuru didn't mind if James thrusted right in she always wanted him to feel great in her, and the drug is working beyond the fastest it can go, and she didn't mind it at all. She always wanted James to feel the pleasure the pure bliss.

He gently held her ass "how should I take my mistress?" he asked hoping now that he’d felt her she’d tie him up so he’d have to work extra hard figuring she might ask him to lick her pussy some other time as she began to play some music.

Mitsuru untied him, so he could do what he wants to do, and she looked at him, and she did more feather-like strokes just to make him feel more of then some of the pleasure, but the pure pleasure bliss that he couldn't feel before.

He couldn't resist anymore as she continued to stroke his cock he wasn’t tied up but whatever she wanted he's do Kissed along her neck falling back onto the bed holding he ass gently letting her fall with him so she was straddling hi hips gently rubbing his cock against her Pussy before entering her moaning softly.

She looked at James, and smiled. She wanted him to feel his own completion. She is always been bored, and she watches horror movies, and she can't believe how much she is so bored. She isn't a sweet girl as she is in high school, and she looked at James. "Nnngh." Mitsuru said.

"May I fuck you now mistress?" he asked moaning softly feeling her pussy against his rock hard cock, his hands reaching for her breasts gently teasing them through the fabric of her bra. "Yu look amazing mistress he stated looking her over, glad she accepted him as her sex slave.

"Yes you can." Mitsuru said. Mitsuru looked at James, and smiled. She kept playing striptease on her cdplayer she loved the song, besides heartbeat, heartbreak she knew that James wanted to take her, and she is so happy that he would. She wanted him to take her right now.

James began gently fucking her holding his arms behind himself invitingly as he moaned softly kissing along her shoulders wanting to let Misturu do what ever she wanted to him desperately wanting to be treated like her sex slave. "Mistress Mitsuru I’m yours to use as you see fit.” he stated softly.

Mitsuru nodded, and she kept it going because she wanted to see all of James that nobody seen before, and she wanted James to feel all and see how much he can be, or could be in any case. She wanted James to do anything she wanted and anything he could do because she looked at James. "You will be half-awaked with massed eyes forever." Mitsuru said. Mitsuru doesn't want anything that could undo do it.

Back
Top Bottom